Thread: Asshole Politician of the Day

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alyoop View Post
    Sen Max Baucus, D Montana.
    ...well you gotta state your case. That's the whole fun of the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    ...well you gotta state your case. That's the whole fun of the thread.
    oh.
    Well for starters: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...utm_medium=RSS
    Next: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...r-train-wreck/ and let me add he helped write it ffs
    and finally: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_406181.html

You're still doing it wrong..

Posting links without even paraphrasing them does not state your case. Please refer to the 20 previous posts for a demonstration of what we're looking for, here.

Get a meme. Find a picture. Slap a quote on it and laugh about how stupid it is.

This is not a thread to debate serious politics.

Demonstration:

Tell me more about how your political view as a woman reveals that women shouldn't have political views.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    You're still doing it wrong..

This is not a thread to debate serious politics.

Tell me more about how your political view as a woman reveals that women shouldn't have political views.
    I think all politicians are assholes. pretty much sums it up. I will try to do better with my next asshole pol next time I promise.
    I just dislike Max because he is a democrat from Montana, which, unless you are a transplant or live in the liberal western part, is rare. Ranching, guns, hunting, pretty standard stuff in MT, and he is all "save the earth" and shit.
    I don't like repooblicans, or tea parties, or liberals that are political. I like people. I don't like politics.
    And, on a side note, that is what my worthless bachelor's degree is.

I think all politicians are assholes. pretty much sums it up. I will try to do better with my next asshole pol next time I promise.
    I just dislike Max because he is a democrat from Montana, which, unless you are a transplant or live in the liberal western part, is rare. Ranching, guns, hunting, pretty standard stuff in MT, and he is all "save the earth" and shit.
    I don't like repooblicans, or tea parties, or liberals that are political. I like people. I don't like politics.
    And, on a side note, that is what my worthless bachelor's degree is.
    Uh, I don't think being interested in saving the environment in a beautiful state qualifies as an asshole move.

Uh, I don't think being interested in saving the environment in a beautiful state qualifies as an asshole move.
    you are absolutely one hundred percent correct. However,he gave a speech on how devastating logging has been in the state. then he flipflopped on clear cuts (logging) in the rattlesnake valley where I used to live. an untouched glorious place. he sold out. I meant it with greatest sarcasm and should have explained why i don't deal well with his hypocrisy. I am bitter.

you are absolutely one hundred percent correct. However,he gave a speech on how devastating logging has been in the state. then he flipflopped on clear cuts (logging) in the rattlesnake valley where I used to live. an untouched glorious place. he sold out. I meant it with greatest sarcasm and should have explained why i don't deal well with his hypocrisy. I am bitter.
    Oh, okay, that makes more sense. You LIKED that he was pro environmental and then he totally flaked on that.

Thread Information