Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: This Thread Sucks: A Thread For People Who Hate The Jodi Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    She (the defense) wants names of therapists any of the person/people giving the victim statements may have visited, any criminal records, etc ,etc.

It's more of the same from her settlement conference, trying to silence the family.

http://twitdoc.com/view.asp?id=94963...hine82gpgz36i4
    Fuck that bitch! I'm ready to go down to the courthouse and off her myself. Then we can all meet up at the greatest American achievement TGI Fridays and do Jell-O shots!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

She (the defense) wants names of therapists any of the person/people giving the victim statements may have visited, any criminal records, etc ,etc.

It's more of the same from her settlement conference, trying to silence the family.

Fuck her, and the horse she rode in on. What makes her think she has the right to privileged and protected information such as that?

I for one am shocked that a crazy asshole would act like a crazy asshole. How unexpected.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I for one am shocked that a crazy asshole would act like a crazy asshole. How unexpected.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post

I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Well, I hope you personally do not take offense alyoop, as my statements did not include one name of any of the posters who frequent the thread, it was a question cast to the folks who wanted to answer. Spend as much time here as you want, hell, join other conversations. My mind just has a hard time grasping why this case should have it's own fucking forum. It doesn't make sense to tailor this website for the people who refuse to follow forum rules (that they signed up for, no less) and allow certain people to run the conversation like they are some type of expert moderator.

No offense should be taken unless there is some truth to the jab. Being defensive because others are voicing their opinions is just as fruitless as others trying to make sense of the fuckery that became of that thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    I'm having a hard time grasping why you keep coming here to pose these questions. We as posters did not make these decisions, the moderators did. Go ask them why they did it and leave us the hell alone. And if it still bothers you so much there's a simple solution--don't fucking come here. Problem solved!
    Is this not the thread for people who don't want to go to that other thread??

How about I can say whatever I want about what I think of this and every other thread just like you all can get crazy and need a whole forum in and of itself for one discussion?
    Yes it is, and that's why I'm here. What is your point?

And once again, if you have such a problem with the subforum go bitch about it to the people who created it, not the ones who post on it.

Seriously, why do you keep coming back to it if you dislike it so much?

They wont be able to do that as it violates MH confidentiality laws and laws pertaining to patient rights. it probably violates the AZ victim laws, too. This is most likely Jodi's work to strip Tanesha bare with her meth past

That's what's so fucking annoying about this whole case, is the defense trying to dirty up everyone they possibly can with things that don't have anything to do with Hodi murdering TA. It doesn't matter if someone who was going to make a VIS was a shit slinging lunatic with addictions to meth, heroin, PEZ candy, or Toblerone. Hodi is going to try to drag everyone she possibly can down in the mud with her. Dear Lord would somebody accidentally leave a razor in her cell with her and let's be done with this self serving bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    P.S.-Has anyone else given a reach-around to a spider-monkey whilst reciting the pledge of allegiance, or is that fairly uncommon?

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    She's a convicted murderer. She shouldn't get shit and they need to stop allowing her to make the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    She's a convicted murderer. She shouldn't get shit and they need to stop allowing her to make the rules.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    This.
    I think this judge's judgement has been swayed by her need to make sure that there is very little to appeal but that's my opinion! But that's for another thread....the main JA one maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    I think this judge's judgement has been swayed by her need to make sure that there is very little to appeal but that's my opinion! But that's for another thread....the main JA one maybe?
    Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Maybe
    How about this fucking Phoenix weather! Supposed to hit triple digits by midweek

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    How about this fucking Phoenix weather! Supposed to hit triple digits by midweek
    Yikes. I'm in Dallas. We're in the 80's and low 90's. I'm sure we'll get triple digits in about a month.

And once again, if you have such a problem with the subforum go bitch about it to the people who created it, not the ones who post on it.

Hello. Clearly I can do whatever I want.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

You've really fucked up, now. What you didn't know is, green is the forum gifter. She explores all the forums on this site and selects a few posters to send money to. She once sent me $100 in the mail just for posting a Lonely Island video. She's like the MDS santa, and now you can't sit here anymore.

Hello. Clearly I can do whatever I want.
    OMFG...did you just say that shit? Like you have free reign on this forum? Maybe I took that wrong, please clarify? Whom are you fucking? Apparently, your signature displays that you question that very thing yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    You've really fucked up, now. What you didn't know is, green is the forum gifter. She explores all the forums on this site and selects a few posters to send money to. She once sent me $100 in the mail just for posting a Lonely Island video. She's like the MDS santa, and now you can't sit here anymore.
    I want!

ETA Shit! There's a thread for that!
    Last edited by faq_q; 05-13-2013 at 09:30 PM.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Omg mcmama. You seriously made my night.

If I have to explain, well..

This thread is supposedly meant for the people who don't want to go into the other thread. I just noticed that it seems that some of the crazy might have trickled through. If people want to get crazy with me because I am simply stating my opinion on the whole forum craziness, well, I am about as sorry as you are when I say that I can voice these opinions, if you don't like it don't read it.. ignore my ass.

Anyway, I am rooting for death. I guess that is all. Yay Travis.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

On shit! My first smite...I'm a newbie...please go gentle. Seriously, why the fuck can't we all get along? Some people are here in this thread because they did a google search for Jodi Arias, is that so bad? I realize that it might infringe on some of the things you liked about this forum occasionally. Especially long time members....and for that, I apologize. The thing is, in all your dislike, you might actually chase away someone that would have been a good contributor. I have heard the whole argument, really! The fact that the "thread" has shut down the whole site before. The REP system was disabled by the smite wars and fuckery. Mods get additional PM's which I can say from experience, I would not look kindly at. I am guilty of buying into the argument , I will stick up for whatever I believe in and if you all can't deal....well, kindly fuck the hell off or put me on ignore whichever comes first. The point is that we are all interested in a diverse plethora of shit! Lets all be respectful and this could be one of the best forums if not the best forum on the web. I really like this place and would like to continue liking it, as so many of you that feel the same way. Thanks and peace out!

I actually don't mind being called a "noob". Although I prefer "newbie". It actually makes me feel youthful. Every time I'm called a noob, a wrinkle magically falls from my face. At this rate, I'll be in baby diapers by June.
    And the Jodi thread... It will all be over soon and MDS will be restored to it's original utopia of peace, joy, happiness and good will toward men. Just a few more weeks and it will all be done. We are past the worst of it. All that is left now is a billowing of dust left in the frenzied wake of posters. The end is near. Soon, there will be nothing left to complain about and Lo, all will be right in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    P.S.-Has anyone else given a reach-around to a spider-monkey whilst reciting the pledge of allegiance, or is that fairly uncommon?

Quote Originally Posted by Jillee View Post
    I actually don't mind being called a "noob". Although I prefer "newbie". It actually makes me feel youthful. Every time I'm called a noob, a wrinkle magically falls from my face. At this rate, I'll be in baby diapers by June.
    And the Jodi thread... It will all be over soon and MDS will be restored to it's original utopia of peace, joy, happiness and good will toward men. Just a few more weeks and it will all be done. We are past the worst of it. All that is left now is a billowing of dust left in the frenzied wake of posters. The end is near. Soon, there will be nothing left to complain about and Lo, all will be right in the world.
    Bitch please, whatchoo smoking? People in the main thread are already rejoicing for life after Jodi because OJ has a hearing this week. That's not normal fucking behavior. Their obsessive behavior will follow the hot trial of the minute - so basically look for what HLN is covering and that thread will be drenched in liquid crazy and set ablaze like this thread was. I'll put money on the Zimmerman case being next.

Thread Information