Thread: KELLY PRESTON DEAD AT 57 FROM BREAST CANCER ... John Travolta Pays Tribute

KELLY PRESTON DEAD AT 57 FROM BREAST CANCER ... John Travolta Pays Tribute

https://www.instagram.com/therealkellypreston/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_Preston

https://kellypreston.com/

https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/12/kelly...travolta-wife/

6:09 AM PT -- 7/13 John Travolta's opening up about the loss of his wife, saying ... "Kelly’s love and life will always be remembered."

Travolta says ... "She fought a courageous fight with the love and support of so many. My family and I will forever be grateful to her doctors and nurses at MD Anderson Cancer Center, all the medical centers that have helped, as well as her many friends and loved ones who have been by her side."
    He adds that he'll be taking some time to be there for their children, but "please know that I will feel your outpouring of love in the weeks and months ahead as we heal."
    Kelly Preston's quiet battle with breast cancer has ended -- the actress died Sunday ... according to a family rep.

The rep said John Travolta's wife of nearly 29 years was diagnosed with cancer about 2 years ago, but chose not to reveal that to the public. The rep told People, "Choosing to keep her fight private, she had been undergoing medical treatment for some time, supported by her closest family and friends."

Kelly is probably best known for her role in "Jerry Maguire" as Jerry's girlfriend, Avery Bishop, who he dumps -- but not before she gave him a few body shots.

She also starred opposite Kevin Costner in "For Love of the Game" and had roles in "The Cat in the Hat," "Battlefield Earth" and "What a Girl Wants."

Kelly and John met in 1987 on the set of the film, "The Experts" and eventually got married in 1991. Her last film was "Gotti" in 2018 ... when John played the mob boss and she played his wife, Victoria Gotti.

John and Kelly had 3 kids together ... Jett, Ella Blue and Benjamin. Jett, who had autism, died in 2009 after suffering a seizure.

The family rep added, "She was a bright, beautiful and loving soul who cared deeply about others and who brought life to everything she touched."

Kelly was 57.

RIP

Last edited by up2trouble; 07-13-2020 at 02:01 PM.

I had no idea she had cancer, but I guess she wanted to keep it private.

I always thought she was so beautiful and talented. RIP Kelly.

ETA: ugh she was a scientologist I dont know how I feel anymore.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 07-13-2020 at 04:09 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I had no idea she had cancer, but I guess she wanted to keep it private.

I always thought she was so beautiful and talented. RIP Kelly.

ETA: ugh she was a scientologist I dont know how I feel anymore.
    I wonder if she got some alternative scientologist treatment? I am feeling judgey today.

I was an extra in a movie of hers. The Last Song. That's all I can tell you about her. I wonder if John's going to come out of the closet now? At least the rumors are he's gay. I liked him in "Pulp Fiction".
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I wonder if she got some alternative scientologist treatment? I am feeling judgey today.
    According to JT she was being treated at a regular hospital in Houston. So I don't think so.

You don't know how many times I had to explain to people last night the difference between Scientology and Christian Science. Both are cults IMHO, but different views on doctors. Christian Science = Pray Away the Ailments.
    Scientology = Getting medical help is okay, but DON'T YOU DARE SEEK THE HELP OF PSYCHIATRIST OR PSYCH MEDS!!!!!!

I actually used to run in to John and Kelly all of the time back in the day because I worked down the hallway from the office he rented in Encino. They were both really sweet so I feel bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    My first thought was, I wonder if Travolta will be able to live his truth now?

Second thought... Horrible parents for letting Jett die.

Thread Information