Page 1424 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 424 924 1324 1374 1414 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1434 1474 ... LastLast
Results 35,576 to 35,600 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

I have ongoing neck issues that I have had since I was 10. It only affects one side of my neck. Today I woke up and the other side is so sore I can barely move it. I have no idea what I have done, but it sucks...and my husband misplaced the cord to my TENS unit when he charged it last time, and it's completely dead now.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I have ongoing neck issues that I have had since I was 10. It only affects one side of my neck. Today I woke up and the other side is so sore I can barely move it. I have no idea what I have done, but it sucks...and my husband misplaced the cord to my TENS unit when he charged it last time, and it's completely dead now.
    I hate neck problems! I have never had issues, but one time my neck randomly started hurting. By the time I woke up I couldn't move it at all. I had to miss work because I couldn't drive. It was awful.....have you tried a heating pad?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I feel your pain. Don't know if you've tried it yet, but my neck issues all but resolved when I got a "My Pillow." We swear by them and bought one for each of our homes, minis for each of our cars, AND a spare for travel. Good Lord, I just realized I own a small fortune in "My Pillows" - fourteen total!
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I hate neck problems! I have never had issues, but one time my neck randomly started hurting. By the time I woke up I couldn't move it at all. I had to miss work because I couldn't drive. It was awful.....have you tried a heating pad?
    Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    I feel your pain. Don't know if you've tried it yet, but my neck issues all but resolved when I got a "My Pillow." We swear by them and bought one for each of our homes, minis for each of our cars, AND a spare for travel. Good Lord, I just realized I own a small fortune in "My Pillows" - fourteen total!
    I haven't used a heating pad, but have been doing soaking baths. Hubby found the charger, to I am going to use the TENS unit now. That thing is a lifesaver!

I have not tried My Pillow, but I read up on it and am going to get one. What fill do you recommend? I normally like big fluffy pillows with some support, but I also slip a wedge under my pillows because of GERD.

I haven't used a heating pad, but have been doing soaking baths. Hubby found the charger, to I am going to use the TENS unit now. That thing is a lifesaver!

I have not tried My Pillow, but I read up on it and am going to get one. What fill do you recommend? I normally like big fluffy pillows with some support, but I also slip a wedge under my pillows because of GERD.
    You would probably want the GREEN or BLUE, but my first MP was a white one and I still like that one. It's my travel pillow now. Believe it or not, you order the fill based on your t-shirt size. Yellow (S)-White (M/L)-Green (XL/XXL)-Blue (XXXL). Blue would be the "firmest" but it's still not firm like one of those memory foam pillows.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

I thought My Pillow was one of those infomercial gimmicks, but I'll check them out.
    I've been wanting a good pillow.
    RBW, I hope your neck gets better.
    I'm tired of bending over to change my son on our bed. We need to get him a dresser, but we have my old queen bed I'm what is supposed to be his nursery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Nobody watched my video I posted in MDS Jukebox

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Nobody watched my video I posted in MDS Jukebox
    Its probably because Saleen is usually the only one that posts there...I will check it out.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Its probably because Saleen is usually the only one that posts there...I will check it out.
    Thanks!

Seems like Saleen is gone. Not sure if he was banned or if it's his choice.

Thanks!

Seems like Saleen is gone. Not sure if he was banned or if it's his choice.
    Hes banned

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Hes banned
    Oh that's right, he went psycho crazy on Boston.

I thought My Pillow was one of those infomercial gimmicks, but I'll check them out.
    I've been wanting a good pillow.
    RBW, I hope your neck gets better.
    I'm tired of bending over to change my son on our bed. We need to get him a dresser, but we have my old queen bed I'm what is supposed to be his nursery.
    It kinda is an infomercial gimmick, but the product works (for me it does anyway, husband loves them too).

I ordered a vinyl record online. Tracking said it was delivered. I called the post office asking wtf? and it turns out they delivered it to the wrong house 15 minutes away from me. They gave me the address they mistakenly left it at, and asked me if I would drive there and go knock on the door and ask for my package. Uhhhh. I’m going to go with a “no”. ��

Quote Originally Posted by kissmedeadly8989 View Post
    I ordered a vinyl record online. Tracking said it was delivered. I called the post office asking wtf? and it turns out they delivered it to the wrong house 15 minutes away from me. They gave me the address they mistakenly left it at, and asked me if I would drive there and go knock on the door and ask for my package. Uhhhh. I’m going to go with a “no”. ��
    Ugh, that sucks. I had the same thing happen to me last year with a mail order prescription. I never did get it back.

Ugh, that sucks. I had the same thing happen to me last year with a mail order prescription. I never did get it back.
    A prescription would have been MUCH worse than a record...but I’m really hoping it makes its way back to me.

Quote Originally Posted by kissmedeadly8989 View Post
    A prescription would have been MUCH worse than a record...but I’m really hoping it makes its way back to me.
    It's still something you wanted and paid for and it's infuriating when they not only deliver it to the wrong place, but act like it's you're problem to get it back!

It's still something you wanted and paid for and it's infuriating when they not only deliver it to the wrong place, but act like it's you're problem to get it back!
    Right! I can’t even imagine driving to a strangers house, knocking on the door and saying “hey, can I have my package?”

I'm an extreme germaphobe and I dropped my phone on the bathroom floor. I'm pretty sure all the hand sanitizer and wet wipes I used to clean my phone have now damaged my touchscreen. Oh well.

Shoot! I forgot to say on the bathroom floor of a restaurant.

I'm an extreme germaphobe and I dropped my phone on the bathroom floor. I'm pretty sure all the hand sanitizer and wet wipes I used to clean my phone have now damaged my touchscreen. Oh well.
    Shoot! I forgot to say on the bathroom floor of a restaurant.
    I'm a germaphobe too, and I'd die if I dropped my phone on the floor of a public restroom. I might even just discard it.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    I'm a germaphobe too, and I'd die if I dropped my phone on the floor of a public restroom. I might even just discard it.
    I take small comfort in the fact that it's a single person restroomand they had just recently opened for the day. So hopefully, the restroom hadn't had too many people using it.

Maybe we need to make a "germaphobes unite!" thread.

I was just telling my husband yesterday how people have given me crap about my hand sanitizer for years. Now all of a sudden they are saying they will be permanently closing buffets, not re-using cups at restaurants (I was ok with this, but did think it posed a potential germ problem), getting rid of self-serve options, sanitizing booths/seats/tables after each customer and I told him "so there always was a huge germ issue with all of this stuff...I was right, but the germs just weren't dangerous enough to kill us in most cases, just make us super sick!"

I would have picked up the phone, but I probably would have damaged it by cleaning it so much.

I was just telling my husband yesterday how people have given me crap about my hand sanitizer for years. Now all of a sudden they are saying they will be permanently closing buffets, not re-using cups at restaurants (I was ok with this, but did think it posed a potential germ problem), getting rid of self-serve options, sanitizing booths/seats/tables after each customer and I told him "so there always was a huge germ issue with all of this stuff...I was right, but the germs just weren't dangerous enough to kill us in most cases, just make us super sick!"

I would have picked up the phone, but I probably would have damaged it by cleaning it so much.
    Lol! Women used to ask my husband if I was okay, because I'd spend forever washing my hands. If they stare at me, I lie and say I'm a nurse. I hope no one has a heart attack when I'm at a restaurant. Lol!
    I always take my straw out of my cup before they refill it. I don't want people's hands touching my straw.
    There's only a few buffets I'd be sad to see close. Sweet Tomatoes and Nori Nori. Golden Corral... nasty!

My son bit me for the first time today. He also read the word "depot" off my husband's shirt, and I realized he can read a few words!

So I went from disappointed to super proud. It's always a roller coaster with this one.

I take small comfort in the fact that it's a single person restroomand they had just recently opened for the day. So hopefully, the restroom hadn't had too many people using it.
    I would take small comfort in that as well. We have to rationalize these moments or we'd drive ourselves insane, right?

Excellent idea! I don't know how to start a thread, but if someone else starts it, I'll be regular contributor for sure.

I'm not a fan of the hand sanitizers, I use them only in an emergency if no soap and water is available. And when I do use them, I use them twice in a row because the label says it only kills 99% of the germs, so I figure the 2nd application will kill 99% of that 1% that was left behind on the first application. And if I'm feeling particularly OCD-ish that day, I'll use it a third time. But my hands never feel clean because I picture them covered in 99.9% dead germs - no water to wash them away. Yuck.

And yes, Yes, YES - we have been right all along! The stuff that grossed us out because "ew germs!" was right all along, WE aren't the crazy ones. I feel so validated. When COVID19 reared it's ugly head, there was absolutely no change in my daily hygiene protocol (except the masks, I don't usually wear a mask at Walmart altho I probably should). I still wash my hands a hundred times a day, I won't set my utensils on the table at a restaurant, I wash my hands after touching the menu or the utensils at a buffet, I wrap a napkin around the salt and pepper shakers when I use them, etc.

I always take my straw out of my cup before they refill it. I don't want people's hands touching my straw.

There's only a few buffets I'd be sad to see close. Sweet Tomatoes and Nori Nori. Golden Corral... nasty!
    Absolutely. I don't even like them refilling my drink, I'd prefer a fresh glass, or bring a pitcher of said drink to the table and pour it into my glass. I don't like my food or drink to leave the table once I have it.

I have been to Sweet Tomatoes once, in Atlanta, and it was so dirty and nasty I couldn't eat. I've never been back. And Golden Corral.... yeah, nasty. Never heard of Nori Nori.

My son bit me for the first time today. He also read the word "depot" off my husband's shirt, and I realized he can read a few words!

So I went from disappointed to super proud. It's always a roller coaster with this one.
    Probably just had itchy teeth. Depot is not an easy word, how old is he??

Thread Information