Page 41 of 64 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1598

Thread: Election 2016: Let's do this

Bernie and Trump both had a way of electrifying people. I never saw much of that with Hillary's supporters.

Trump got something he'll may end up regretting.

Look at his life before......then look at the life he's going to have now.

I hope everything can eventually move forward and we can scrape something out of this. Maybe this will be a wake up call to the DNC. I have hope that each party eventually balances everything out. Naive? Probably.

My state is fucking gross. Fucking. Gross. Always.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OctoberT View Post
    Bernie and Trump both had a way of electrifying people. I never saw much of that with Hillary's supporters.
    It was like Romney, and Kerry before that. People didn't really support either of those goons, they were just voting against the other guy. Can't get amped up for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Hillary got 3.5 million more votes than Bernie did in the primaries. And any of you who think he would have done better in the hinterland in the generals than she did are kidding yourselves.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Hillary got 3.5 million more votes than Bernie did in the closed primaries. And any of you who think he would have done better in the hinterland in the generals than she did are kidding yourselves.
    Fixed. Millions literally couldn't vote for him.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Trump got something he'll may end up regretting.

Look at his life before......then look at the life he's going to have now.
    I had a dream about this last night.

I was sitting in my bedroom, on my bed, and Hilary was sitting across from me. I was telling her that we don't know how Trump will handle the pressure of being president. His entire life is going to be completely different. He isn't a CEO, he isn't on reality show. He will have to answer to people all day long, every day, for the next four years. He will be under a microscope in ways that he hasn't imagined. I'm not convinced that he is going to enjoy it.

I always had the sense that he always treated this whole thing like a joke, or a prank. Now that he actually has the job, I am not so sure its going to be a walk in the park for him.

JMO

Melania didn't seem that thrilled during Trump's winning speech. What kind of a FLOTUS is she going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I'm seriously going back and forth between "fuck I give up on politics and will never vote again" to "where the fuck are the protests, cause I wanna fuck some shit up right now".
    I'm between 'well, this proves you can only 'win' in life with money and by being an asshole' and 'fuck the assholes, we can out brain them'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    I think I'm going to just leave my Bernie sticker on my car. No need to remove it. I was a proud supporter from day one. Should have went with Bernie, DNC. You played yourselves so hard.
    He's on my fridge. I went hard for you guys this time/he's an angel.

I even bought the 'Ted Cruz in the Zodiac Killer' shirt so the money went to women's rights

Good shirt though.

HOKHOIDKS today.

So now they are forecasting her to actually win the popular majority vote of the US. Fucking fantastic. That just makes it worse to me.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    So now they are forecasting her to actually win the popular majority vote of the US. Fucking fantastic. That just makes it worse to me.
    They're already reporting here that she won the popular vote, outrage at the system etc

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    They're already reporting here that she won the popular vote, outrage at the system etc
    They've probably been reporting it here too for awhile. I just have been avoiding looking at anything.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    They've probably been reporting it here too for awhile. I just have been avoiding looking at anything.
    It's true. She won the popular vote. Just another example of why we need to abolish the electoral college. It's outdated and does the opposite of what it was initially intended to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    My state is fucking gross. Fucking. Gross. Always.
    This. And the fact that the McCroy/Cooper results are as close as they are is sickening.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

FB is a circus. Its ALL become a circus. Both sides. Way to go, folks. Let's just confirm we're as unstable as the world believes we are. I'm so over this right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkasaurus View Post
    I had a dream about this last night.

I was sitting in my bedroom, on my bed, and Hilary was sitting across from me. I was telling her that we don't know how Trump will handle the pressure of being president. His entire life is going to be completely different. He isn't a CEO, he isn't on reality show. He will have to answer to people all day long, every day, for the next four years. He will be under a microscope in ways that he hasn't imagined. I'm not convinced that he is going to enjoy it.

I always had the sense that he always treated this whole thing like a joke, or a prank. Now that he actually has the job, I am not so sure its going to be a walk in the park for him.

JMO
    I just just don't understand how anybody would want that job. Especially a non-politician rich dude.
    I don't think his family realize how intense that microscope is going to shine on them. It's one thing when it shines on you for being a celebrity, quite another when you're making decisions on everybody.
    I watched Michelle Obama on Carpool Karaoke a while bad. You could tell she was soo ready to be out of the white house.
    I'm sure there is a very good reason all president's hair turns gray when they're in office.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    FB is a circus. It's ALL become a circus. Both sides. Way to go, folks. Let's just confirm we're as unstable as the world believes we are. I'm so over this right now.
    I saw a quote from (I think an NBA star) and I'm going to try and remember this. I think it's important we all remember this.

"I hope Donald Trump is a good president. Wanting him to fail, is like wanting the pilot to crash the plane that we are ALL on"

Random Trump Voter on my fB page
    I completely agree. I hope he can do the same without being an ass and to be the president that we all want him to be. His presidency can go 2 ways:
    1. Be impeached because he can't do his job to the fullest.
    2. Be killed (which I wouldn't wish on anyone) then we have Pence as president who does have Political knowledge and background.
    Again just my opinion.
    Really? You don't see a third option? And you voted for this steaming piece of elephant dung?
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

He voted for someone he thinks will be shitcanned or die? What?

ETA: do you think people are hoping he goes away so we get uber evil pence in office?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

ETA: do you think people are hoping he goes away so we get uber evil pence in office?

I just just don't understand how anybody would want that job. Especially a non-politician rich dude.
    I don't think his family realize how intense that microscope is going to shine on them. It's one thing when it shines on you for being a celebrity, quite another when you're making decisions on everybody.
    I watched Michelle Obama on Carpool Karaoke a while bad. You could tell she was soo ready to be out of the white house.
    I'm sure there is a very good reason all president's hair turns gray when they're in office.

I saw a quote from (I think an NBA star) and I'm going to try and remember this. I think it's important we all remember this.

"I hope Donald Trump is a good president. Wanting him to fail, is like wanting the pilot to crash the plane that we are ALL on"
    That is the last job I would want on earth. I don't want Trump to fail. I didn't vote for him, but he's the president, so I have to suck it up.

Random Trump Voter on my fB page

Really? You don't see a third option? And you voted for this steaming piece of elephant dung?
    Um....you can't get impeached for that

That's the thing, if anything happens to Trump, Pence will take office. Why why why would anyone want Pence to be president?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

The most infuriating thing I've seen is some guy telling everyone they have to respect Trump because "he's gonna be your prez!!!" but has spent the last 8 years calling Obama a "stupid nigger" and comparing him and his wife to apes.

Hillary got 3.5 million more votes than Bernie did in the primaries. And any of you who think he would have done better in the hinterland in the generals than she did are kidding yourselves.
    http://usuncut.com/politics/bernie-s...crushed-trump/

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post

No really. The R's pretty much left Bernie alone, but if you don't think they'd have found (or made up) things they could use to discredit him if he had been "the one" you are living in a dream world. The FBI would have been hot on his tail too. And as much as I hate to admit it, there would probably have been a lot of Hillary supporters stupid enough to stay home, or write in a gorilla, or vote for Stein or... We seem to always find ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

No really. The R's pretty much left Bernie alone, but if you don't think they'd have found (or made up) things they could use to discredit him if he had been "the one" you are living in a dream world. The FBI would have been hot on his tail too. And as much as I hate to admit it, there would probably have been a lot of Hillary supporters stupid enough to stay home, or write in a gorilla, or vote for Stein or... We seem to always find ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
    We'll just have to agree to disagree. We'll never know because he didn't get to run, but he catered to the Millenials while Clinton alienated them. They were the ones that didn't show up to vote and it was because they wanted Bernie. Pair that with the depressing fact that there are just some people who will not vote for a Woman and he would have easily won IMHO.

Thread Information