Page 23 of 152 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Thanks for sharing, and welcome :)

It seems like she was a very sweet young lady.
    Yes I agree, she was beautiful inside and out.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Yeah, they lock. Hahaha. Not like pad locked or anything, but some sort of turnkey screw thingie to clench it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post
    Do caskets lock? I thought it was just a hinged lid. Never given it much thought really. How does one open a casket "wrong"?
    I could be wrong, but I thought they were "sealed"? It helps prevent water from getting into the casket underground. Is that right before burial?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Nah dawg. No one actually cares what happens after they are buried. Embalming is just temporary to keep decomp from happening before burial. It's basically just a markup on price.

https://www.funerals.org/affiliates/...ay/mstb-45.htm
    Last edited by animosity; 11-18-2015 at 08:36 AM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I wondered about fingerprints, too. I'm guessing there would be a lot of different prints on that casket following the service. And since Bill was the last one to see her, he could certainly use that as an excuse for his prints being all over it.

I've read the thread several times, and what I notice is a lot of "tunnel vision" against Dick Tips from the get-go ... there are pages of people talking about what a terrible, creepy guy he is. He's weird, he's fat, yada yada yada. What I don't see is any indication that he was put in charge of the investigation. He spoke to the press because this is personal for him. It's his family's 100-year-old business, and he knows Julie and her family personally. Of course he would want to be involved with the searches along with her friends and family.

Dick Tips, his wife and all of the funeral home employees took and passed polygraphs ... only Bill refuses to take one. But yet somehow we should still be super suspicious of Dick Tips, but not Bill? I can't wrap my head around that.

Amen. Investigators never tell the public everything.

Bill has revealed so much in his posts here, and I'm sure LE has found it all very helpful. There's definitely something going on with this ring issue ... I can't quite figure it out, but I think it's significant.

And Bill's insistence that the funeral home should have noticed she was missing sooner than they did is really quite revealing, as Jon already pointed out.
    I think part of the reason why people centered on the funeral home was because of how quick they cleared them of any wrong doing. It was like, "Well the body had to go missing between 1:30 and 4:30pm because the funeral home was closed after that because they said so so it has to be true".

There was no forced entry and even by their own admission they didn't discover her gone until the next day. No security cameras and they claim that the security system didn't go off. It seems that from the moment she was discovered gone, everyone at the funeral home was automatically cleared based on Dick Tips' word. Surely they hadn't polygraphed everyone within hours of discovering her gone. Yet "nope. Wasn't them". I find that extremely odd.

They mention a security system. I'm more apt to believe that her body disappeared when nobody was there by someone with keys and the alarm code to the place rather than during a 3 hour window by a single guy who looks scrawny to me without the aid of a gurney while people were present.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Yeah, they lock. Hahaha. Not like pad locked or anything, but some sort of turnkey screw thingie to clench it down.

Does this sound right? From the Casket Depot (lol):

The caskets come with a 5-inch Allen wrench (Casket Key) with a handle on it. You must unscrew a bolt that is in the end of the casket, insert the casket key in the hole and turn it counter-clockwise to open. After 4 or 5 turns, the casket is unlocked and you can raise the cover. All funeral homes will have these Allen wrenches on hand to open the caskets.
    http://www.thecasketdepot.com/faq.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I think part of the reason why people centered on the funeral home was because of how quick they cleared them of any wrong doing. It was like, "Well the body had to go missing between 1:30 and 4:30pm because the funeral home was closed after that because they said so so it has to be true".

There was no forced entry and even by their own admission they didn't discover her gone until the next day. No security cameras and they claim that the security system didn't go off. It seems that from the moment she was discovered gone, everyone at the funeral home was automatically cleared based on Dick Tips' word. Surely they hadn't polygraphed everyone within hours of discovering her gone. Yet "nope. Wasn't them". I find that extremely odd.

They mention a security system. I'm more apt to believe that her body disappeared when nobody was there by someone with keys and the alarm code to the place rather than during a 3 hour window by a single guy who looks scrawny to me without the aid of a gurney while people were present.

But police can tell if the alarm was turned off and then back on during the night, right? I'm pretty sure they can.

Also, I can't find anything indicating Dick & Co. were cleared that quickly. The older article you posted this morning is from more than a week after she disappeared and about four days after police announced she was missing. And if they were cleared based only on Dick's word, why were they polygraphed?
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

yep, I mean, I really can't stand bill, and I wouldn't be surprised if he had tried to do it but got caught, but it seems really really implausible that he managed all of this on his own. It couldn't have happened as an after hours thing without the alarms sounding. If bill did it, it had to have happened while the building was open to the public.

A mistake makes most sense to me, and coming in second is possibly the cleaning crew.

Also yes, tup. Just your average Allen wrench is what I remember.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    But police can tell if the alarm was turned off and then back on during the night, right? I'm pretty sure they can.

Also, I can't find anything indicating Dick & Co. were cleared that quickly. The older article you posted this morning is from more than a week after she disappeared and about four days after police announced she was missing. And if they were cleared based only on Dick's word, why were they polygraphed?
    I work with a variety of alarms every day. The newer ones will send a text an email every time they're armed, disarmed or set off. The older ones are hit or miss. If they're set off, the alarm company will call the owner. If it was set off by mistake, they'll have to provide a password to the alarm company. Some will keep a record of when they are armed and disarmed that they can pull if requested, but most only keep record of when the alarm is triggered.

Even more often, it's not even hooked up with an alarm company but used as a deterant. The alarm will sound, but nobody gets notified. People either get tired of paying the monthly fee or tired of getting fined for false alarms.

Seeing as how he didn't even have cameras, I'm guessing the alarm system isn't state of the art.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbroken1 View Post
    Olivia you're either a real cunt or an 8 year old child. Being that you're up at 4am, let's go with the former

I was Julie's whole world before we broke up and its my biggest regret that I didn't realize it until it was too late.
    It's something I'll never forgive myself for.
    Enjoy a week-long holiday gifted to you by me.

Aw man, really? Olivia - breaker of all animosity's new toys.

Yeah, he might have something new to say by then. Or the body smell would have ratted him out and put him in jail.

Great, now he's gone forever

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Enjoy a week-long holiday gifted to you by me.
    Couldn't rep you. Olivia - you're too nice!

Latest article. No new information unfortunately.

Top 3 unsolved crimes of 2015
    Murder case, vandalism, missing body suspects remain at large

By Isis Romero - Anchor
    Posted: 9:48 PM, November 17, 2015
    Updated: 1:37 PM, November 18, 2015

http://www.ksat.com/news/law-enforce...crimes-in-2015

snipped
    SAN ANTONIO - Law enforcement has seen a variety of crimes for 2015, but a few remain unsolved as the year winds down.

Among them, is the disturbing case of Julie Mott.

Mott's body disappeared from Mission Park North Funeral Home in August on what would have been her 26th birthday.

In the days that followed, several organized searches were held and a body was found, but it wasn't Julie's.

The Mott family is still holding onto hope as her body and the person who took her from the funeral home, have yet to be found.

"She preferred to be cremated and obviously, until we get her back, we can't do that," said Julie's father, Tim Mott at a press conference in October.

If you have any information on any of these cases, contact the San Antonio Police Department at 210-224-STOP, or the FBI at 210-225-6741. Callers can remain anonymous.

I'm not sure if this has been answered anywhere in this thread, but how old is this Bill dude?

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been answered anywhere in this thread, but how old is this Bill dude?
    Not sure, but this is apparently him as of 15 July

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    I found his resume online, and he graduated high school in 2003, if that helps. I think he's 29 maybe, because the cops keep saying he's in his 20s.

Ugh I hope a new page starts soon so I don't have to keep looking at that creepy pic, lol. Dangit, Olivia!

Quote Originally Posted by FleetwoodMacNCheese View Post
    So I'm sure you all have seen this, but about 20 years ago another young blonde girl's body was dug up and stolen and found alongside the road in Lubbock TX, about 6 hrs away. The police suspected it was an obsessed admirer, but never released details. How creepy would it be if those two incidents were related. https://news.google.com/newspapers?n...,4415565&hl=en
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Melinda Ann Lee

<<snipped>>

I must admit the wrecked car/lost phone timing certainly is interesting.

Re Bill seeming to "know" someone should've noticed something was amiss early on, couldn't this simply be explained by the much publicised police version of events? After all, they're the ones insisting it definitely happened between 1.30-4.30 pm the first day, aren't they?

Anyway, I was re-reading earlier pages too & realised I'd completely forgotten the 90's case. I think everyone will agree it's extremely rare for this to happen. Twice in the same state is beyond weird even if it was 20 yrs apart.

Then there's BB's post just a page back re the numerous persons of interest at the start of the investigation.

I've been holding off saying this for a while now because family & friends are reading. I've gone to post it several times & deleted it each time, but in light of this earlier & very similar case, & the mention of multiple POI's, I'm going to have to say it & cop any smites that come my way...

Someone needs to make sure investigating police are aware of & have fully checked out the quarantined reddit sub I made reference to earlier in this thread. Just in case there's an extremely weird, creepy person (other than/worse than Bill) in the area.

I don't know if this happened but IF there were any references made about Bill being "obsessed" etcetc while people were at the funeral home, it would make him a perfect scapegoat if the wrong person overheard & decided to take advantage of the situation.

Bottom line is, regardless of where any of us stand on the "who" question, this reddit sub has to be checked out in case the person who did this posted there for advice or to brag.

The link is quarantined, you have to click through that to get to the actual sub. I strongly advise everyone against doing this. This is a real online community & a very dark & gross corner of the web. I doubt there's much other than cp that sinks lower.

FAMILY & FRIENDS ***PLEASE*** DO NOT CLICK just make sure LE are aware of it.

Some poor bastard is going to have to read through every post

/r/cutefemalecorpses

https://www.reddit.com/quarantine?de...malecorpses%2F

She sounds like a beautiful gal. At least your empty heart was temporarily filled with lust and admiration. You built her up, on a throne of lies, deceptions, and manipulation. I'm sure you meticulously painted her with flattery, gifts, praise, and all your attention. To get what you wanted. Normalcy, gratification, control, power. You probably emotionally abused her and tried to brainwash her into thinking you were the only one that cared. I bet it was a difficult task to try and isolate and imprison such a beautiful free spirit.
    But she got away from you. You didn't like that did you. She escaped. This stunning idol you spent so much time building up, rejected you. After the relationship ended, you couldn't just walk away completely could you Bill? You knew you had to try and destroy everything that represented that relationship. Her death must have really sent you into a tailspin of madness, how dare she leave you again.
    Where is her body? I know you don't sleep at night. Do you play the scenario over and over in your mind, trying to coax yourself into believing you won? You didn't win. You will never win this one. In fact, you will be tormented by a dimension you have little knowledge about. Your last encounter with Julie was probably nothing like the first date was it? She didn't feel the same did she Bill? I know you can't respond to this immediately but, at least you will have time to compose your 'last date' with Julie. Tell us about the last date with Julie on August 15th. You probably did all the talking huh?

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    What a dumbass. There have been cuntier things said than anything Olivia said. This guy is too fucking dumb to have pulled all this off. Something like that would require a brain.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

If you want, I can totally write you emo poetry about all of my first dates.

he seems too stupid to make up a sock puppet, and that takes away all my fun

Whatever he did (or didn't do), I hope he gets help.
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Thread Information