Page 10 of 152 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    It looks like your mom didn't agree with you posting the SoundCloud(s) given her FB comment(s) last night. I am not trying to judge you here, but I see her concern.

And his FB page is again deactivated. That is shocking.

Me, every time Heartbroken posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbroken1 View Post
    Julie and I broke up two years ago ....in the midst of my baby fever and meeting a woman that worked at the apartments where I lived.

In the two years after, we had become friends again........"friends" is a weird way to put it.

Basically my love for her knew no bounds. Regardless of whether we were together or not, I felt like I needed her in my life.....I loved her more than I'll love anything ever again.

.....but...most of our conversations were about the woman I left her for.....who although, bated me with pics of her kids and business ventures turned out to have been a stripper through out most of the 90's and just an all around horrible fucking human being....but that's another story.

Now, I live with complete regret and solace.

Regret that I wasn't strong enough. Regret that I didn't marry her.

Solace that she forgave me and that there was once a pure soul on this earth.....one that never gave up on me and the only person who saw me for who I am.

If there's one thing I can share with people, it's that sometimes love is not enough.
    Oh what a hopeless romantic with your whimsical tone.

You really love yourself. And the attention you're getting here.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

One thing that came to mind is how the funeral director started talking to Julie's Mom before the funeral was over about flower arrangements.

I heard him speak to her about where and when to pick them up.

According to reports Julie wasn't supposed to be moved until the 17th.

So why is it that it wasn't until Julies Mom arrived the next day that they found her missing?

With so much time and attention toward flower arrangements.....so much so that it was a conversation that couldn't wait until the procession was over....and we are to believe that they didn't know her body was missing until AFTER Julie's Mom arrived the next day.....
    Her funeral was Saturday and they talked about flowers Saturday afternoon before the funeral ended but she wasn't discovered missing until after her Mom had arrived again Sunday afternoon to pick up flowers.

which sounds like complete horse shit to me.....that's assuming that they didn't so much as look or move the casket until Julie's Mom arrived on Sunday.

What does one have to do with the other? You're not making sense. What is your fixation on the flower conversation? This is like the third or fourth time you've mentioned it. Seems like a fairly unremarkable conversation considering the context. When you were eavesdropping on this discussion ... is that when you started to get some wacky ideas in your head?

I couldn't give less of a shit whether people believe me or not.

What Julie and I had was very special and most would be lucky to experience such a love and connection.

So while I share anything, just know that I'm bouncing ideas off of anything I can at this point. The private detectives I've hired have only discovered missing paper work and endless dirt on Dick Tips.

Gut instinct means a lot to me.....as does a consensus.

If you're here to question me and not put any thought towards what could have happened.....please fuck off.

We were all here before you were, bro, so if you don't like what's being said, maybe you should fuck off. No one forced you to sign up and spill your guts here. Hell, I didn't have a strong opinion either way about what happened until you showed up and started blathering on and on.

And it's funny ... my private detective has discovered you haven't always been on the up-and-up as far as business matters go, so it seems a bit hypocritical for you to keep harping on Dick Tips. If you're going to claim there's endless dirt on this dude, at least offer some proof instead of expecting people to take your word for it.

.....Also forgot to mention that I told Julie I was recording to conversation; the point of which was to send the video to the other woman in an attempt to show her how close Julie and I were.....and weren't.

If she sounded annoyed with me, its probably because she's been annoyed by my shenanigans for years.

Wait ... so you ditched Julie for another woman, then asked Julie to let you record your conversation so you could prove to your new woman that you and Julie were no longer in a romantic relationship? That's fucked up.

I got a text from my Mom the other night.

She was worried about me and I decided to check in and apologize.

I let her know that I needed time away from as many things that remind me of Julie as possible. I mean, regardless I always have the good memories with me but I needed time to myself.

She said she understands and then went on to tell me that the detectives stopped at her house again last week.

They still think I fucking did it and have absolutely no leads.

Are you hiding from the authorities? Is that why you're "cutting off" your friends and family and deactivating your Facebook?

And riddle me this: Why is it so important to you that we disregard that the casket was opened in such a way that indicates the body thief didn't know how to open it properly? (Again, you've brought it up repeatedly.) You keep insisting this was an inside job, but, clearly, anyone who works at the funeral home would know how to open a casket without busting it up.

You call it "circumstantial," and you say discussing it would be akin to "contemplating what part of the trigger Oswald's finger was on," but that's bullshit. It's a hugely important piece of info, and if your goal is truly to find out who did this, you wouldn't be trying to sweep that under the rug. You're so hell-bent on trying to convince everyone it was an inside job that you want us to ignore critical evidence. To me, it seems like you're trying to deflect blame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Oh what a hopeless romantic with your whimsical tone.
    This. This is why I miss being so busy that I can't come in here every day.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

People at funerals sometimes focus on random arrangements like where the flowers are going to go so they don't have to sit and stare and think about their dead loved one for hours. It provides a momentary distraction from sadness.

Those soundcloud recordings are a total cringe fest.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    I can't rep you yet, but seriously. Totally agree.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Still living in Austin? A new job? There must be some income, I know I couldn't go from being on a bus 4 hours a day because I can't afford an eye exam (but being able to afford prescription medications enough to abuse them) to offering up 20k for information in two years. Unless the real estate market in Austin really turned around, or your ex stripper ex girlfriend had some impressive income she shared. You had to fix the car and buy a lot of gas if you're back and forth between Austin and her old family home, right? Plus a new phone.

Squirrel.

yeah, I have to say that I've felt something "off" about heartbroken since he started posting. Dude is creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    People at funerals sometimes focus on random arrangements like where the flowers are going to go so they don't have to sit and stare and think about their dead loved one for hours. It provides a momentary distraction from sadness.
    This (his posts) has/have way more to do with him and his self reflection than it does this missing body or his "remorse" for his ex. The way he writes is so self satisfying my eyes can't roll any harder.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Why would so much effort be put toward flower arrangments and yet they don't dicover the body missing until Julie's Mom arrived the next day?

Quote Originally Posted by Charli Mowery View Post
    Those soundcloud recordings are a total cringe fest.
    Nice first post. Welcome to MDS.
    Ma'am, what is hard to explain about a person breathing or not breathing? what is so difficult? why is that a difficult concept for you?

Why would so much effort be put toward flower arrangments and yet they don't dicover the body missing until Julie's Mom arrived the next day?

How is having a conversation about flowers "so much effort"? And no matter how many times you say it, I'm not seeing the correlation between the flower conversation and the time the body was discovered missing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    How is having a conversation about flowers "so much effort"? And no matter how many times you say it, I'm not seeing the correlation between the flower conversation and the time the body was discovered missing.
    The same director who was responsible for her remains asked her at what to me looked like the worst time possible.

She was completely distraught and in fact when I talked to her two days ago....she doesn't even remember talking to him...her words were that "the entire week was a complete blur" and her husband and Julies brother were the point of contact for the funeral home.

Why would they go out of their way to talk to her and not so much as move or prep the remains until the next day...not until AFTER Julie's Mom arrived the next day.

I litterally just got off the phone with the detective....his response...."yeah, we looked into all that".

Whatever their process is, their leaving me to infer that Julie wasn't moved or preped until after Julies Mom arrived the next day......why would they wait until she got there but go so far as to disturb her during the funeral for flower arrangements.

Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I get why people think you're off. I do. And I think even you get that and even enjoy it. At least a little bit.

Do I think you're capable of making off with a body and successfully hiding it for this long? No. And that's not necessarily a compliment. But if you're trying to convince people of this, you have to work on your delivery. Because it's just not good. If you're just toying with people for attention, then bravo. You nailed it. But people are going to lose interest fast.

If you're genuine, then I do feel bad for the position you're in and if you're not aware of how you're coming off, I suggest you seek some counseling. Because either way it's not healthy.

As hard as it may be to stop, you need to end your efforts to insert yourself in to this case. Otherwise, you'll always be suspected and you'll never be at least somewhat normal.

If you're well aware of what you're doing and just being a dick, well then I have zero sympathy for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

From heartbroken1's convo with julie's brother. "A female locked the front door behind me as I was leaving and if you're telling me someone went in there and took her without anyone seeing or hearing anything....in such a small place...someone is lying. Garage doors make a ton of noise....not sure if she was in one of those rooms or not but....just saying." Where were these garage doors? Just curious

The same director who was responsible for her remains asked her at what to me looked like the worst time possible.

She was completely distraught and in fact when I talked to her two days ago....she doesn't even remember talking to him...her words were that "the entire week was a complete blur" and her husband and Julies brother were the point of contact for the funeral home.

Why would they go out of their way to talk to her and not so much as move or prep the remains until the next day...not until AFTER Julie's Mom arrived the next day.

I litterally just got off the phone with the detective....his response...."yeah, we looked into all that".

Whatever their process is, their leaving me to infer that Julie wasn't moved or preped until after Julies Mom arrived the next day......why would they wait until she got there but go so far as to disturb her during the funeral for flower arrangements.
    Are you aware that you keep on repeating yourself over and over again? And what you are saying makes little to no sense. The funeral was Saturday. The body was not set to be cremated until Monday. It was in a private room, so there was no need for it to be "relocated" or prepared until Sunday. Sunday is the day they discovered it was missing.

Thanks for telling me to fuck off, back at ya bro.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    This (his posts) has/have way more to do with him and his self reflection than it does this missing body or his "remorse" for his ex. The way he writes is so self satisfying my eyes can't roll any harder.
    No, what I meant was that it's not unusual for the mother to be having that conversation with the director.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I get why people think you're off. I do. And I think even you get that and even enjoy it. At least a little bit.

Do I think you're capable of making off with a body and successfully hiding it for this long? No. And that's not necessarily a compliment. But if you're trying to convince people of this, you have to work on your delivery. Because it's just not good. If you're just toying with people for attention, then bravo. You nailed it. But people are going to lose interest fast.

If you're genuine, then I do feel bad for the position you're in and if you're not aware of how you're coming off, I suggest you seek some counseling. Because either way it's not healthy.

As hard as it may be to stop, you need to end your efforts to insert yourself in to this case. Otherwise, you'll always be suspected and you'll never be at least somewhat normal.

If you're well aware of what you're doing and just being a dick, well then I have zero sympathy for you.
    This exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    same

Wasn't he addicted to adderall and working two jobs and having to spend four hours a day on public transport blah blah blah? Where the hell did he get the time to be boinking a stripper behind the back of his one and only soul mate?

I just got back from driving by Mission park and her old house. Not surprised they moved.

This was an outlet for me but driving there...hearing the dogs in the neighborhood....I imagined it was the same thing she'd hear when she was crying over our breakup.
    Last edited by emylou; 11-04-2015 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charli Mowery View Post
    From heartbroken1's convo with julie's brother. "A female locked the front door behind me as I was leaving and if you're telling me someone went in there and took her without anyone seeing or hearing anything....in such a small place...someone is lying. Garage doors make a ton of noise....not sure if she was in one of those rooms or not but....just saying." Where were these garage doors? Just curious
    The entire backside of the building is pretty much all doors and they're mostly the garage type.

As far as the loose straws comment, I talked to her brother again tonight. He clarified when her remains were noticed missing; It was on Sunday after the family had come and gone to get the flowers.

Now I only wonder why they chose after they had left. I wonder why they wouldn't have used that opportunity to return her belongings to the family. More loose straws maybe

As far as the stripper I was "boinking", the money I've made or my drug abuse in the past.....I know that's all exciting stuff to talk about but let's save that shit for Facebook. If you get the chance to send me a friend request, I have no problem sharing how I quit, how I made my money or if anyone does want to just talk to me personally. I went from jobless, car-less, penniless and homeless to making 75k and driving a brand new car in less than four months.

...but anyway.....
    I didn't come here to " clear" my name.

Yes...it's horrifying and has changed me forever but the fact is that I'm here because I fell madly in love with a woman who has suffered her entire life. She's received horrible treatment from medical professionals. Her family and friends were not there for her as much as they could have been (with the exception of her mother) and now this.

It's so far affirmed my thoughts on the funeral home but other than that, I don't see this conversation going anywhere.... other than more backlash from me being pissed off.

Julie would have wanted me to drop this a long time ago and just try to live my life.
    That's what her family has seemed to have done

I will not ....but I'd agree that there's no more progress to be made with this conversation.

So i'll fuck off.

Thank you all for your time

Thread Information