Page 9 of 152 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Apparently I missed the stalking window because there is nothing listed on his page.
    Me too. Drats.

Apparently I missed the stalking window because there is nothing listed on his page.
    This. I'm calling bullshit cuz he posted that at 8:30 this morning.

That facebook page is locked up tight.

Heartbroken, I can't imagine how difficult this would be to go through if you have not done anything wrong. I went to a counselor when my mom died. We had a conflicted relationship and I had my own teen children who were causing me stress. Counseling really helped and I have never been a big believer in counseling. It couldn't hurt to talk with a counselor, especially since you are cutting off friends and family. Normal grief is hard, add some crazy bullshit to the mix and I imagine it could be over whelming.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    He probably doesn't realize that people who aren't friends with him can't see everything. He said "deactivate" the account which would mean you would have a completely dead link.

From what little I did see, it doesn't scream "Psycho Body Snatcher". Then again, I've never met one so who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

It's not transparency if you've spent the last two weeks scrubbing and altering it to fit your narrative, bud.
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    He probably doesn't realize that people who aren't friends with him can't see everything. He said "deactivate" the account which would mean you would have a completely dead link.

From what little I did see, it doesn't scream "Psycho Body Snatcher". Then again, I've never met one so who knows.
    What little did you see though? There is literally nothing but like 6 selfies.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What little did you see though? There is literally nothing but like 6 selfies.
    Look at the comments on the picture of him setting up the drum set for the little kid.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    It looks like he shut the FB down entirely. Oh well, it was nice to not stalk him given there was very little to see due to his privacy settings.

Anybody get any screen shots?

I got a text from my Mom the other night.

She was worried about me and I decided to check in and apologize.

I let her know that I needed time away from as many things that remind me of Julie as possible. I mean, regardless I always have the good memories with me but I needed time to myself.

She said she understands and then went on to tell me that the detectives stopped at her house again last week.

They still think I fucking did it and have absolutely no leads.

One thing that came to mind is how the funeral director started talking to Julie's Mom before the funeral was over about flower arrangements.

I heard him speak to her about where and when to pick them up.

According to reports Julie wasn't supposed to be moved until the 17th.

So why is it that it wasn't until Julies Mom arrived the next day that they found her missing?

With so much time and attention toward flower arrangements.....so much so that it was a conversation that couldn't wait until the procession was over....and we are to believe that they didn't know her body was missing until AFTER Julie's Mom arrived the next day.....

I've reactivated my facebook account and posted one of Julie and I's last conversations.

You're back! & I missed quite a few posts it seems. Guess I'd best read back.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbroken1 View Post
    I got a text from my Mom the other night.

She was worried about me and I decided to check in and apologize.

I let her know that I needed time away from as many things that remind me of Julie as possible. I mean, regardless I always have the good memories with me but I needed time to myself.

She said she understands and then went on to tell me that the detectives stopped at her house again last week.

They still think I fucking did it and have absolutely no leads.

One thing that came to mind is how the funeral director started talking to Julie's Mom before the funeral was over about flower arrangements.

I heard him speak to her about where and when to pick them up.

According to reports Julie wasn't supposed to be moved until the 17th.

So why is it that it wasn't until Julies Mom arrived the next day that they found her missing?

With so much time and attention toward flower arrangements.....so much so that it was a conversation that couldn't wait until the procession was over....and we are to believe that they didn't know her body was missing until AFTER Julie's Mom arrived the next day.....

I've reactivated my facebook account and posted one of Julie and I's last conversations.
    The problem is that we see nothing but your profile pics. If things aren't posted publicly, we can't see anything unless we're Facebook friends with you.

The problem is that we see nothing but your profile pics. If things aren't posted publicly, we can't see anything unless we're Facebook friends with you.
    k....set to public.

Yeah, not seeing anything on that page that would make me consider you "weird". The evolution meme is annoying, silly & would make me side eye you quite considerably if we were friends (that's just me though), but other than that it's as bland as bland could be.

I can't see it changing anyone's mind, whichever side of this debate they're standing on.

Anyway, re all the links being discussed over the last 2 pgs re her needing to be to an moved off-site crematorium on the monday > therefore they can't possibly have screwed up & sent her with earlier scheduled cremations on Sat/Sun

- didn't I see something re a man whose funeral was held earlier Sat, being transported off-site later the same day? ie - after Julie's service? I swear I saw that somewhere? If I did, it at least allows for the possibility of a fuckup.

Edit - Set to public now? Maybe I'll retract that "not weird" assessment in a few minutes ... (doubt it though, it's hard to judge anyone weird from where I'm standing).
    Last edited by blighted star; 11-03-2015 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Yeah, not seeing anything on that page that would make me consider you "weird". The evolution meme is annoying, silly & would make me side eye you quite considerably if we were friends (that's just me though), but other than that it's as bland as bland could be.

I can't see it changing anyone's mind, whichever side of this debate they're standing on.

Anyway, re all the links being discussed over the last 2 pgs re her needing to be to an moved off-site crematorium on the monday > therefore they can't possibly have screwed up & sent her with earlier scheduled cremations on Sat/Sun

- didn't I see something re a man whose funeral was held earlier Sat, being transported off-site later the same day? ie - after Julie's service? I swear I saw that somewhere? If I did, it at least allows for the possibility of a fuckup.

Edit - Set to public now? Maybe I'll retract that "not weird" assessment in a few minutes ... (doubt it though, it's hard to judge anyone weird from where I'm standing).
    Her brother clarified in our thread that the guy who's service was at Mission park was buried the day before Julie's funeral.

As far as the other timeline....

Her funeral was Saturday and they talked about flowers Saturday afternoon before the funeral ended but she wasn't discovered missing until after her Mom had arrived again Sunday afternoon to pick up flowers.

which sounds like complete horse shit to me.....that's assuming that they didn't so much as look or move the casket until Julie's Mom arrived on Sunday.

Just because you have a Fb that is public does not mean people will believe you don't have Julie's body. It's not like you would advertise it there if you did.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Her brother clarified in our thread that the guy who's service was at Mission park was buried the day before Julie's funeral.

As far as the other timeline....

Her funeral was Saturday and they talked about flowers Saturday afternoon before the funeral ended but she wasn't discovered missing until after her Mom had arrived again Sunday afternoon to pick up flowers.

which sounds like complete horse shit to me.....that's assuming that they didn't so much as look or move the casket until Julie's Mom arrived on Sunday.

I guess it's possible they didn't look/move her. Not trying to be an arsehole here, but it's not like they need to check on those particular customers to see if they're comfortable/need anything while awaiting their transfer.

However, I really don't know why so many people are adamant it couldn't be a staff member? There's a reason that gross reddit thread I mentioned a while ago (not in this thread) exists & quite a few of the posters there work in funeral homes/mortuaries - it's where they get their material ffs. I mean, if there's a fucking reddit thread for it, it' s not exactly unheard of.

k....set to public.
    Well, the sound bites of your phone conversation is a bit weird. Because it's taken out of context, I have no clue what you're both talking about because I don't know the background and I'm being completely honest when I say that it doesn't sound like Julie was happy to be talking to you. It almost sounded like it was a chore for her. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings by saying that, just being honest about what I took away from it. You can also tell that you knew you were recording it so what you were saying to her almost sounded scripted. But I do thank you for sharing it though and it doesn't paint the picture of Julie being terrified of you or you stalking her because why would she stay on the phone if that's the case? She didn't sound comfortable though. I don't know if that was because of the nature of the conversation or because it was you. Timeframe would help too.

The video of your Mom playing violin is fricken hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Just because you have a Fb that is public does not mean people will believe you don't have Julie's body. It's not like you would advertise it there if you did.
    I couldn't give less of a shit whether people believe me or not.

What Julie and I had was very special and most would be lucky to experience such a love and connection.

So while I share anything, just know that I'm bouncing ideas off of anything I can at this point. The private detectives I've hired have only discovered missing paper work and endless dirt on Dick Tips.

Gut instinct means a lot to me.....as does a consensus.

If you're here to question me and not put any thought towards what could have happened.....please fuck off.

I'm sticking to my original theory sparked by Key West. Somehow, somewhere the funereal home fucked up and her ashes were misplaced. Just because things are scheduled for a certain time to happen doesn't mean the employees don't take it upon themselves to work on their own timeline.

Well, the sound bites of your phone conversation is a bit weird. Because it's taken out of context, I have no clue what you're both talking about because I don't know the background and I'm being completely honest when I say that it doesn't sound like Julie was happy to be talking to you. It almost sounded like it was a chore for her. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings by saying that, just being honest about what I took away from it. You can also tell that you knew you were recording it so what you were saying to her almost sounded scripted. But I do thank you for sharing it though and it doesn't paint the picture of Julie being terrified of you or you stalking her because why would she stay on the phone if that's the case? She didn't sound comfortable though. I don't know if that was because of the nature of the conversation or because it was you. Timeframe would help too.

Julie and I broke up two years ago ....in the midst of my baby fever and meeting a woman that worked at the apartments where I lived.

In the two years after, we had become friends again........"friends" is a weird way to put it.

Basically my love for her knew no bounds. Regardless of whether we were together or not, I felt like I needed her in my life.....I loved her more than I'll love anything ever again.

.....but...most of our conversations were about the woman I left her for.....who although, bated me with pics of her kids and business ventures turned out to have been a stripper through out most of the 90's and just an all around horrible fucking human being....but that's another story.

Now, I live with complete regret and solace.

Regret that I wasn't strong enough. Regret that I didn't marry her.

Solace that she forgave me and that there was once a pure soul on this earth.....one that never gave up on me and the only person who saw me for who I am.

If there's one thing I can share with people, it's that sometimes love is not enough.

.....Also forgot to mention that I told Julie I was recording to conversation; the point of which was to send the video to the other woman in an attempt to show her how close Julie and I were.....and weren't.

If she sounded annoyed with me, its probably because she's been annoyed by my shenanigans for years.

.....Also forgot to mention that I told Julie I was recording to conversation; the point of which was to send the video to the other woman in an attempt to show her how close Julie and I were.....and weren't.

If she sounded annoyed with me, its probably because she's been annoyed by my shenanigans for years.
    Makes sense.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Yeah, I get a stalker vibe from you, bro. Sorry, not sorry. Something is off with you. And I don't think you should come to a website and tell the members to fuck off if they question you.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

I take it the ex stripper with a kid didn't like you being friends with Julie because you had been intimate with Julie? So you record a conversation to show the stripper that your friendship with Julie is not a threat.

I think she sounds annoyed because Heartbroken had been drinking and she was sober. Not to mention recording it for the benefit of your new relationship.

Have you been offered, along with Dick's hired help, a lie detector test? Did they discover Julie's body was missing when her mom was present? Wouldn't the last person to lock up and leave be the prime suspect?

Thread Information