Page 7 of 152 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Julie Mott (25) died from Cystic Fibrosis and her remains were stolen from the funeral home

You're, like, the Dick Tips of social media.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Truth is....I was feeling like I was starting to lose my mind...

The idea of someone going in there and taking her is unimaginable.

I'm going to do whatever it takes to find out what happened and seeing this thread ......this ad hoc think tank.....it got me right back on track.

Lots to do.

You're more likely to do more harm than good, they clearly know things they aren't releasing for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by hazydaze View Post
    You're more likely to do more harm than good, they clearly know things they aren't releasing for a reason.
    Like what?

I think the only thing he's hinted toward is how the casket was opened.

To me that's like contemplating on what part of the trigger Oswald's finger was on.

It doesn't have anything to do with the reaction of Tips....

;the idea that the place is so small and was so quiet and the crime is said to have taken place between 130 and 4 on the 15th....while the staff was still there.

The really fucked up part about all of this is how guilty anyone can make me look.

For the longest time it was Julie and I against the world.

Her family wasn't there when she was in the hospital weeks at a time.....I was....every single day.

In fact nobody was there. She didn't have friends that would check up on her or call....they stopped asking her to go out to their annual outing.
    Believe it or not but her friends blame that shit on me too.

It was just her and I until it got to be too unbearable .....and she went home to be with family 2 years ago and that was it.

That was the last I saw her before she died and now they're blaming me for this.....absolutely fucking horrifying.

Why are they blaming you for this?
    What reason are they giving for this?

Also, the family will have been told by the Police not to give any information about the investigation out.

To be honest, I'm side-eyeing the way you're throwing shade at her family, particularly her father.

You said yourself that at one point you were abusing medication, barely able to make ends meet, that you and Julie fought nonstop, and that she stopped taking care of herself when she was with you. Yeah, they could have sent money but money doesn't fix everything. It's no guarantee that she would have gotten the care she needed. Her father has no obligation to speak with you at the funeral, much less like you.

Obviously choosing this Tips clown to handle the arrangements was a mistake, but I don't see how you can question their decision to do so.

Maybe she was your world, but the fact is that she left you and went home to her family. If she wanted to see you in the last two years, she would have found a way. It's out of your hands. You're certainly entitled to your own grief, but the way you're hounding her family is really suspect.

She seems like a wonderful person, and I'm sorry for your loss. But you aren't the only one who lost her.
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    To be honest, I'm side-eyeing the way you're throwing shade at her family, particularly her father.

You said yourself that at one point you were abusing medication, barely able to make ends meet, that you and Julie fought nonstop, and that she stopped taking care of herself when she was with you. Yeah, they could have sent money but money doesn't fix everything. It's no guarantee that she would have gotten the care she needed. Her father has no obligation to speak with you at the funeral, much less like you.

Obviously choosing this Tips clown to handle the arrangements was a mistake, but I don't see how you can question their decision to do so.

Maybe she was your world, but the fact is that she left you and went home to her family. If she wanted to see you in the last two years, she would have found a way. It's out of your hands. You're certainly entitled to your own grief, but the way you're hounding her family is really suspect.

She seems like a wonderful person, and I'm sorry for your loss. But you aren't the only one who lost her.
    Agreed. And very well said.

I said I was sorry for your loss up thread, and I meant it, but I think you need to understand that her family's pain is much worse than yours. Have you even considered how they must feel? You have no idea if she reunited with and became close to her family in the last 2 years you didn't talk to her.

Julie's brother is being nice to you in that fb convo. He didn't have to talk to you at all, but he did.

From an outsiders perspective it seems as if you are digging for info. You seem to know it was an inside job and won't accept any other explanation. Did you not place yourself as one of the last people to see her body?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbroken1 View Post
    Like what?
    Law enforcement will often keep certain details to themselves in part because if a person mentions these details, having not released them to the public, it's very liekly the person is their purp and thats how they're aware of the unreleased info.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

So did her brother ever get responses to the requests he made in the portions of conversation I quoted below? I dunno Heartbroken1, maybe you weren't talking complete & utter shit that day, but I promise you that "whoa, what a piss poor LIAR" is exactly the reaction anyone reading that thread will have.

I'm hoping you messaged Julie's family the correct requested details as soon as you were off the road, but if you still haven't? Well, now we know part of the reason attention focused on you. It seems Dick Tips isn't the only one inserting himself into the family's search AND trying to make himself look good with costly gestures that may or may not be genuine.

ME: Regardless, I've filed a complaint with the licensing board. They will run an internal investigation.
    Jon Mott
    Jon Mott Maybe the funeral home wasn't as secure as it should have been but they didn't lose her. All evidence points to her being stolen. Did you receive a complaint number from the TFSC?
    ME: Sure.....? I'll get it too you asap.
    ME: On the road right now.
    Jon Mott
    I just had a conversation with the owner of Mission Park, they would have been notified of a complaint within 24 to 48 hours. Yet they haven't heard anything. When did you file this complaint?
    ..............Sub Comment
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jon Mott
    I didn't realize you hired private investigators. Thanks for that Bill. Can you send me the their contact info? I'd also love to work with them.
    ME: Absolutely. Give me few. Still on the road.
    ME: They think I was "obsessed" with her...wait until I find the person who did this.
    Jon Mott
    I thought you said the funeral home is responsible? You've seemed so sure of it. Are you beginning to think that someone stole her?
    ME: I do think it was someone from the funeral home.
    Jon Mott
    So are saying that an employee stole her or that Mission Park misplaced her? I'm getting confused
    ME: I think it could have been either. I don't differentiate between the two. If you want to get technical, the funeral home is a building.
    Jon Mott
    I've had many conversations with Detective Ortiz. Can you give me the contact info for your PIs? I'd like to speak to them about what they have uncovered.
    I left them a voicemail. They've been very systematic about this whole thing, so I'd like to speak to them first.
    Jon Mott
    That's understandable but I'll be honest, I think it's weird that they haven't reach out to a member of Julie's family. Seems that if they were doing their jobs properly, that would have been one of the first things to do. I hope you're not paying them too much.
    ME: ......whatever it takes.
    Jon Mott
    Have you heard back from them?
    ME: No. Several missed calls though. Handling some other issues in San Antonio. May have to wait until Monday.
    Jon Mott
    Man I'd be pissed if the people I'm paying weren't returning my calls.
    ME: They told me in the beginning to not reach out to them during their investigation. I promise they are good at what they do. I'll let you know once we stop playing phone tag.
    Jon Mott
    So they took your money and said don't call us? Where did you find these guys?
    ME: haha...I'm sure we'll get an update Monday.
    Jon Mott
    I look forward to talking with them
    ME: Well I don't. This is fucking awful. Awful but obvious that not all avenues have been explored. Keep in mind that every effort in my search is not for you, your family, my family or even me. It's for Julie and I promise I will find out what happened to her.
    Jon Mott
    I know it's for Julie. I'm sure you, just like us, want her returned so she can be cremated as she wanted. Do you feel that your PIs haven't explored all avenues?
    ME: I don't want to speculate. They update me every Monday though.
    Jon Mott
    What did they say last Monday?
    ME: I can't disclose anything more than I already have until the final report but I'll definitely let them know that you'd like to speak to them.

You know that saying "quit while you're ahead"?

You should learn to live by it, as a matter of urgency because you started off here on MDS looking 100% like you'd been unfairly accused but now you've got everyone's suss radar going crazy. I don't know enough about you to comment on what you have/haven't done re Julie's disappearance, I just know that the conversation you linked feels SERIOUSLY off on several different levels.

I just got back from driving by Mission park and her old house. Not surprised they moved.

This was an outlet for me but driving there...hearing the dogs in the neighborhood....I imagined it was the same thing she'd hear when she was crying over our breakup.

I remember one time she said "I'm done crying over you".

She was always a lot stronger than I was.

I don't give a shit if any of you (or them) believe me or not. There's a dark side to every relationship but at least I know what I know.

Yeah maybe I was rude to her brother.
    Maybe, some crazy asshole stole her remains and it wasn't the funeral home.

I'll continue my search and keep it to myself.
    I can easily disappear but everything happens for a reason.

People will always get what they deserve.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I believe you're innocent. But a suggestion I'm going to offer here. Don't give them reason to think you did take her. Diving by places and acting skeevy isn't doing you any favors. You may think it's normal and it may be normal to YOU. But to everyone else, you're starting to look creepy. Being honest, dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Heartbroken1 View Post
    I just got back from driving by Mission park and her old house. Not surprised they moved.

This was an outlet for me but driving there...hearing the dogs in the neighborhood....I imagined it was the same thing she'd hear when she was crying over our breakup.

I remember one time she said "I'm done crying over you".

She was always a lot stronger than I was.

I don't give a shit if any of you (or them) believe me or not. There's a dark side to every relationship but at least I know what I know.

Yeah maybe I was rude to her brother.
    Maybe, some crazy asshole stole her remains and it wasn't the funeral home.

I'll continue my search and keep it to myself.
    I can easily disappear but everything happens for a reason.

People will always get what they deserve.

Mate, I 100% believed you because I thought the whole story sounded ludicrous before you ever posted here. I guess if you were on the road while you posted that whole fb conversation it'd explain it sounding a bit off. Personally I don't think you were rude but you did come across as quite evasive at times, sometimes deliberately so.

I'd be more inclined to write it off as you just being distracted if not for that reply you just gave here, it seems you avoided answering my question just like you did to her brother (repeatedly) on fb. That starts to look like a pattern (& for sure maybe it's not, but we're coming into this late & weren't privy to your earlier conversations). So what gves? Why post SO MUCH on both occasions, but neglect to post the only words you were actually asked for?

It really doesn't help your case, which is a shame, because your position would be 1000% believable otherwise.

Regardless, I really do wish you well. Losing someone you love when they're still so young is fucking hard. Especially when you feel like things were left unsaid & unfinished. I'm speaking from experience when I say it can make a lot of us a little crazy for a while & that sadness never, ever fully leaves you.

I still believe Heartbroken is innocent. According to him, he has been harassed because he was one of the last people to see Julie's body and the family thinks he was obsessed with texting her. I can sympathize with his frustration. His grief and pain can be just as bad as the family's. I don't think he was being rude to the brother. He asked the brother for info because the brother was alluding that he had info. The brother didn't answer and was being evasive. The brother asked Heartbroken for info and he didn't answer. I think it was a "tit for tat" kind of thing.

I also don't think it was wrong of Heartbroken to ask the brother about using the funeral home when he had first hand knowledge there were differences between DT and the family. We've asked the same question here. I understand the family is grieving, but the door, to the question, was opened during the FB convo. The brother wants to know why Heartbroken is so adamant that it was an inside job all the while Heartbroken is wondering why the family is adamant it was an outside job.

Maybe the brother shouldn't discuss it on FB.

Heartbroken seems to be honest about his relationship and the hardships they faced. He has said it was them against the world. Now that Julie is gone, I'm sure he feels like it's him against the world.

I'm not sure if it's skeevy or not to drive by her old house or where ever he's been driving by. Maybe it is because the family thinks he may have something to do with it? If they didn't, would it be okay to do? I dunno.

It was July 4th. I stopped by a friends house. No answer. I found an old receipt in my car and left him a note on his door. It was an "angry" note, except I was totally kidding. The next day I get a phone call from a mutual friend that our friend was found dead inside his house from an apparent suicide. A note was found and the cops want to talk to them. I called the cops and had to be interviewed.

That was back in 1997. I drove by the house pretty frequently back then. I parked in the drive way a couple of times. I couldn't stop thinking about if he was still alive when I stopped by and refused to answer the door because he was sitting in his living room with a gun to his head, or, if he was already lying of the floor with his brains on the walls. Ya know? I kept thinking if I had only looked into the window, maybe I would have seen him and could have stopped him. If he was still alive at that point.

I still drive by his house every now and then. After he died, his brother moved in for a while. It's been sold a couple of times since then.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Yeah, I'm going to apologise to heartbroken1 at this point.

After thinking about it last night I decided that all the little things that seemed "off" about his side of that conversation are pretty easily explained. ie I expect I'd be wary, evasive & appear to skirt around shit if I was trying to engage in polite conversation with people who ADAMANTLY (but incorrectly) believed I'd done something heinous - especially if it became clear they were trying to use that conversation as an attempt to trip me up & get me to incriminate myself.

If you re-read it with that whole history of accusations/family dislike in mind, the seemingly suspect parts suddenly aren't so suspect.

I still don't think it's wise for him to involve himself in an open investigation. There's information they're not releasing for a reason, prodding could greatly hinder the efforts in finding Julie's body. Say they do know it's an inside job but are saying otherwise until they have enough evidence or someone took her and they're hoping they'll lead the police to the body. You go digging, they find out they're on the radar and the truth gets even harder to find.

I think people who are involved are probably not thinking clearly. On either side. It's easy for people not going through it to say how they'd react and act, but the fact remains that this is a bizarre case.

I do think that if Heartbroken was smart that he thinks before he acts though. Especially if people are trying to use him as a scapegoat.

Did he get scared away?

Probably still "on the road" with her body.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Well...the family gave a press conference. Sounds like they believe it's "obsessed"

http://news4sanantonio.com/m/news/fe...l#.ViYd236rSUl

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...onths-ago.html
    There were reports that the last person seen leaving the funeral home was a man who was obsessed with the young woman.
    Police had identified a potential suspect who was reportedly obsessively texting and calling her before her death. He is said to be aged in his twenties, according to an incident report obtained by My San Antonio.
    Her mother directly addressed the person who stole her beloved daughter's body, begging for them to come forward.
    Tim Mott said that he's angry and that the individual who stole her body has a sick mind.
    'What else could it be,' Tim Mott said during the press conference. 'The person's got to be sick.'

What exactly has he done that makes them believe he's "obsessed" do we know?

I think the Family has tunnel vision. Heartbroken is acting odd, I give them that. But I have a feeling that odd is not necessarily a new behaviour for him. Odd doesn't mean he's about to steal a body either. I just don't see being able to steal and hide a body for over two months.

Another thing to consider, if he DOES have the body why drive by her old house? He already has the ultimate trophy. It's not as if he needs to drive by her house to feel closer to her if he HAS her.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Perhaps he did take Ms. Mott's body. He has the Trophy but not the 15 minutes of fame. In his mind that's his gratification by parading by the house. Maybe he has the body in his vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Key West Digger View Post
    Perhaps he did take Ms. Mott's body. He has the Trophy but not the 15 minutes of fame. In his mind that's his gratification by parading by the house. Maybe he has the body in his vehicle.
    Yeah, but it's her old house that he's driving by. The one she lived in when they were together. According to him the Family now lives somewhere new. I would think that if he were trying to somehow get a kick out of besting the Family by driving by their house with her in the car that he'd opt for where they live now. I don't know. I just know that it seems like the Family, Dick Tips and the Police all have a hard on for him and that it would be rather difficult to pull off being in possesion of a body while under that scrutiny. It definitely makes for a more interesting story, but doesn't seem realistic to me.

I could be wrong.

Thread Information