Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Fight With Caffeinatedkat about dumb shit here

Not another pregnancy thread

Kat's perpetually pregnant, it's always gonna be the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by hazydaze View Post
    Kat's perpetually pregnant, it's always gonna be the topic.
    I don't think 6 kids in 18 years is really breaking any records or anything

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Also, JMO, but if I had a doctor who wouldn't explain shit to me, I'd find a new doctor, stat. They don't always realize that us dumb folks don't understand, but I've never had a doctor roll their eyes and walk away when I asked WTF they meant. They tend to walk a fine line between being overly technical and being perceived as "talking down to" their patients by explaining things.

Anyway, it's YOUR responsibility to ask for an explanation if you don't understand. If you claim you did ask and they refused to explain... well, it's not the truth.

Dear Kat,

99% of what I say is sarcasm and/or joking. This is the interwebz, I am here purely for my own entertainment.

Regards,
    Hazy

Would it change your mind if I told you that I had the best epidural shortly before my last child was born and that when that little shit slipped out I felt a strong orgasmic sensation. I kid you not. I said Oh, my God and Jeff immediately looked at me like are you kidding me. It actually happened twice. When I was pushing she had a deceleration in the heart rate and it didn't return to normal, so the nurse did scalp massage on the baby's head and it happened then too, but I didn't say OMG, I sternly told her to stop that. I think everything got numbed up except that g spot thing that I never bought into before all that. TMI, I know, but it was pretty incredible and I'm told it happens from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post
    Also, JMO, but if I had a doctor who wouldn't explain shit to me, I'd find a new doctor, stat. They don't always realize that us dumb folks don't understand, but I've never had a doctor roll their eyes and walk away when I asked WTF they meant. They tend to walk a fine line between being overly technical and being perceived as "talking down to" their patients by explaining things.

Anyway, it's YOUR responsibility to ask for an explanation if you don't understand. If you claim you did ask and they refused to explain... well, it's not the truth.
    He said my iron was nearly non existent and I had low blood. I said what do you mean. He said iron oxygenates red blood cells. Then I said what does all this mean (the highs and the lows) and he said you don't have to worry about any of that the baby is getting with the baby needs and we're going to give you six transfusions over this next six weeks to get you ready for the C-section. Then he gave me this copy for my OB

So today I go to my OB and I give them the paper and they do a nonstress test but the baby failed it and I was contracting so they sent me to the hospital. I was apparently very dehydrated. After an hour of fluids laying on my left side they stopped

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    Would it change your mind if I told you that I had the best epidural shortly before my last child was born and that when that little shit slipped out I felt a strong orgasmic sensation. I kid you not. I said Oh, my God and Jeff immediately looked at me like are you kidding me. It actually happened twice. When I was pushing she had a deceleration in the heart rate and it didn't return to normal, so the nurse did scalp massage on the baby's head and it happened then too, but I didn't say OMG, I sternly told her to stop that. I think everything got numbed up except that g spot thing that I never bought into before all that. TMI, I know, but it was pretty incredible and I'm told it happens from time to time.
    Well damn girl lol

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    I have had 4 and was up and walking with catheter out same day. I have a pretty high pain tolerance but pushing my first out 9 pounds even and sunny side up, just no
    Sunny side up hurts. BTDT.
    That said, the risks of an elective section are not on my short list of things to ever do. I've had friends who have had really not great outcomes with sections. They are most excellent when needed- otherwise, I'll take a pass on the elective surgery.

He said my iron was nearly non existent and I had low blood. I said what do you mean. He said iron oxygenates red blood cells. Then I said what does all this mean (the highs and the lows) and he said you don't have to worry about any of that the baby is getting with the baby needs and we're going to give you six transfusions over this next six weeks to get you ready for the C-section. Then he gave me this copy for my OB
    This is rather scary Cat. What are they doing besides the plasma to help your iron. You had gastric bypass right?

Quote Originally Posted by Defy Gravity View Post
    This is rather scary Cat. What are they doing besides the plasma to help your iron. You had gastric bypass right?
    6 iron transfusions over 6 weeks. My section in scheduled for the 12th to get me the most iron possible. The stuff looks like straight coffee.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

So today I go to my OB and I give them the paper and they do a nonstress test but the baby failed it and I was contracting so they sent me to the hospital. I was apparently very dehydrated. After an hour of fluids laying on my left side they stopped
    Have they provided you with a reason why you are anemic? Just curious.

I even got Quinn in there in case you thought she was made up as well

Well, this is probably the weirdest thing that's happened to me on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

What a player .... ridiculous tale spinning, attention seeking freak.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Have they provided you with a reason why you are anemic? Just curious.
    Because she refuses to eat meat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm anemic. Shit happens sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Ding ding ding...we have an answer then. It is likely Vit B12 Deficiency. My thoughts are that women need to think of their unborn children first and foremost, not their desire to be vegetarian, etc. You are sort of opening yourself and your baby up for issues such as this, which is not really wise.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I'm anemic. Shit happens sometimes.
    I'm sure you're not so severely anemic that you need transfusions though. If she really is that severe, not eating meat is certainly not doing her any favors.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Nor her baby, as it can lead to defects, preterm labor, etc.

I had roux en y surgery in 2012

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    Holy shit, what?! I've never heard this even being a possibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

I physically can not eat meat it hits my pouch like a rock and makes me sick for hours. I have managed some small bites of fish over the years but not much. I eat very healthy. Kale and beans and spinach and many other high iron choices

Anemia that severe red meat is not gonna make much difference either way.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    Anemia that severe red meat is not gonna make much difference either way.
    This is true.

Those results are worrisome.

And Kat posted those pics because you guys called her a liar. She obviously not lying. I wouldnt wish birth complications on anyone.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Yeah wut I have anemia, I have to take medication, and I'm pretty sure if I was pregnant, it would exacerbate it. I don't eat red meat if I can avoid it, because it's gross and makes me sick to my stomach and is morally repugnant to me. There are a lot of things people may dislike about Cat but acting like it's her duty as a human to eat red meat isn't one of them.

Thread Information