Page 36 of 97 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast

Thread: Warriena Tagpuno Wright (26) allegedly fell from Gable Tostee's balcony and he is on trial for her death

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    "File Not Found".

Today (Aussie time) is his court date on the DUI, isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Inferiortools View Post
    Firstly, I believe the legal term is provocation, which reduces murder to manslaughter.

Secondly, it is obvious that statement is not entirely accurate. I'm sure guys like Hitler would be a better example of why women perceive all men to be lunatics.

Lastly, does anyone honestly believe this guy will walk? With the 4 outstanding charges, including assaulting cops, and his online persona, the only thing that makes him look good calls itself superiorintelligence.
    Firstly, Intent , not provocation, is the key factor here.

Secondly, if all women think men are lunatics, it gives a clue to your perspective and objectiveness.

Thirdly, if you understood anything about law, which you clearly do not, you would see he has a very good chance of walking. The offences you mention are unrelated, and thus not contingent or relevant to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Table Gostee View Post
    He won't walk, he'll get manslaughter and go away for about 10-20. Not the best outcome but I'll take it. Also there's no double jeopardy law here so even if he walks now, he can still be retried at a later date.

And for the record I am a new poster who has never been on websleuths or here until this week. I do lurk alot though and have read most of what has been posted on both.
    Could you please explain your position from which you claim Tostee will ' go away for about 10-20' ? How do you know this?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    "File Not Found".

Today (Aussie time) is his court date on the DUI, isn't it?
    I believe it is, I'll let you guys know if I hear anything over here.

He's facing both (or three? murder, DUI, tuk tuk incident) - they'd be separate sessions, no?

B105 Brisbane ‏@B105Brisbane 1m1 minute ago

Accused Gold Coast balcony killer Gable Tostee has had his case adjourned until March #newsfeed #live

Adjourned till March.

Grrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by elishaCrumz View Post
    Firstly, Intent , not provocation, is the key factor here.

Secondly, if all women think men are lunatics, it gives a clue to your perspective and objectiveness.

Thirdly, if you understood anything about law, which you clearly do not, you would see he has a very good chance of walking. The offences you mention are unrelated, and thus not contingent or relevant to each other.
    Firstly, we already discussed his intent a few posts back, when I asked if anyone thought he intended to kill her before he met up with her? Everyone said no. Try reading the whole thread or at least part of the end before posting.

Secondly, yes, when you volunteer at a domestic violence shelter, which I do, your perspective changes about people. (Obviously not all women fear men or believe they are lunatics). I also hate pie, does that give you more clues?

Thirdly, thank you elisha. How about you offer your explanation on why he has a good chance of walking, instead of b!tching about mine?

Adjourned till Friday 13th March anyone superstitious?

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Is there a fucking full moon?
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Is there a fucking full moon?
    Why ... is long hair growing from your back? ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Is that a taping device or his parents title deeds in his pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausgirl View Post
    B105 Brisbane ‏@B105Brisbane 1m1 minute ago

Accused Gold Coast balcony killer Gable Tostee has had his case adjourned until March #newsfeed #live
    Does Australia normally delay DUI cases? Here it's "Wham, Bam, Thank You Ma'am". That's pretty disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Does Australia normally delay DUI cases? Here it's "Wham, Bam, Thank You Ma'am". That's pretty disappointing.
    Delaying tactics for some reason. Maybe the excuse was the change of lawyers. It's sickening isn't it?

Hey, all his mates have gone all quiet, all attending an after court party maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if he walked because I think he was overcharged
    yep. That's basically what I was saying back a few pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tibby View Post
    Delaying tactics for some reason. Maybe the excuse was the change of lawyers. It's sickening isn't it?

Hey, all his mates have gone all quiet, all attending an after court party maybe?
    I agree, it would a been cause he dumped his lawyers. It's atactic, his buying time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    yep. That's basically what I was saying back a few pages.
    I agree, in america he would walk. Here I don't think he will get murder, but his gonna see the inside of a prison cell for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferiortools View Post
    Firstly, we already discussed his intent a few posts back, when I asked if anyone thought he intended to kill her before he met up with her? Everyone said no. Try reading the whole thread or at least part of the end before posting.

Secondly, yes, when you volunteer at a domestic violence shelter, which I do, your perspective changes about people. (Obviously not all women fear men or believe they are lunatics). I also hate pie, does that give you more clues?

Thirdly, thank you elisha. How about you offer your explanation on why he has a good chance of walking, instead of b!tching about mine?
    I have read the whole thread, but your comment ' the legal term is provocation, which reduces murder to manslaughter.' is simply false, and does not need examination in the context of other conversations here. Provocation is irrelevant in proving murderous intent. Why? Because under law there is no defence for a person of sound mind committing murder .

If you work at a domestic shelter, it would be more closer to the truth to state that 'abused women at shelters perceive all men to be lunatics.'. rather than state 'women (generally) hate all men', which is a biased statement to say the least.

I am entitled to question your points of view on a forum, particularly when you make a statement like this
    ' does anyone honestly believe this guy will walk? With the 4 outstanding charges, including assaulting cops'
    Your attention was drawn to the fact that the law views these things separately insofar as determining guilt goes. Your statement indicates that you don't understand that. I am making it clear for you.

I do not have an opinion either way, as the evidence I have seen has gaps in it that you could drive a truck through. The conversation here seems to about all these numerous gaps, and is largely speculative and at best is pure guesswork. He may be convicted of murder, or he may walk free, or something in between. That is all anyone could say with any certainty.

Okay just get to the part where you deny being/knowing anything about SuperiorIntelligence but conveniently sound exactly like that poster and joined only after he was banned so that his opinion on this could carry on.

If you ask me, it's total Sock Puppet Theater in here. I realize that IP addresses can be different, but I'm sure there's plenty of ways to mask them. If you can change your phone number to appear to be different, there's got to be the technology to do the same with your computer.

Quote Originally Posted by elishaCrumz View Post
    Your statement indicates that you don't understand that. I am making it clear for you.
    Your making something, that's for sure.

If I wanted a lesson on law, I'll go take a class taught by a professor, instead of dealing with a condescending fool on an internet forum.

After all that, you still haven't provided an explanation, saying you don't have an opinion. Then why bother making a post?

I'm kinda hoping he screws up his bail conditions. It must be boring for a man of such quality to be locked in his parents basement, with no balcony.

If I were him, I'd also try to copyright Balcony Brah. No, never mind, that's a bit too much.

Thread Information