Thread: Lost Prophets Frontman, Ian Watkins Awaiting Trial for Baby Rape & Child Sex Abuse

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Maybe they need to be comparing Lost Prophets fan mail against the roll call of local coppers. I didn't realise how much prior warning the local constabulary had.

A former gitlfriend repeatedly reported his activities to police for 4 years but they did nothing -

"I told Ian I had been to the police and we argued but he was so cocky. He didn't believe they would touch him & he was right"
    full story -

http://www.metalinjection.net/shocki...-warn-the-cops

& he didn't offer a defense of having been abused himself? I always wonder where the hell such incredibly vile deviancy comes from. Most humans have an immediate altruistic urge to protect infants. They don't have to think about it - it's biological. Even greater & lesser primate species do this (excluding bonobo's of course, they are the all-ages, families welcome, free love cult of the ape world & completely ruin my point so just ignore them).

What turns an evolved drive to protect the young of your species into a drive to do the very opposite in such a revolting & despicable way?

I wonder how his remaining fans feel now that he looks more Das Boot audition than rockstarwanker

Last edited by blighted star; 11-28-2013 at 02:55 PM.

Thread Information