Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Madeleine McCann

Quote Originally Posted by DiaDeLosMuertos View Post
    But she has that unmistakable unique eye. You'd think they'd know off the bat if its her. And her parents are douches.
    Both of those article say the girl has the same eye condition.

The DNA sample is being obtained at the request of Scotland Yard, according to the newspaper. The McCann look-alike is reportedly said to have a coloboma of the iris -- the same rare eye defect that McCann has, and is approximately nine years old, like Madeleine.
    Whenever someone calls the Queenstown, New Zealand, police to report that they?ve seen a little girl who looks just like Madeleine McCann, the 4-year-old Briton who disappeared from her parents? holiday villa in Portugal the night of May 3, 2007, police know exactly whom they are talking about. They?ve been called to investigate a Maddie sighting five times in the last five years in the cities of Queenstown, Milton, and Alexandra, and each time they are led to the same young child, who not only shares McCann?s hair coloring and petite stature, but also has the same coloboma in her right eye.
    Maybe they are just testing the DNA to give people proof it's not Madeleine. You know how some people are, they will keep saying it's her until there is proof it's not.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    its not her.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2681725.html

The nearly six-year search for Madeleine McCann must continue as DNA tests proved that a New Zealand lookalike is not long missing British girl.

McCann was 3 years old when she vanished during a family vacation in Portugal in 2007. Her parents returned from eating in a tapas restaurant with friends to their Praia da Luz rental to discover their daughter was gone.

The New Zealand girl was mistaken twice for McCann last year. On New Year's Eve, a retailer became suspicious that the child shopping with her father might be McCann, the Daily Mail reported.

She had the same rare eye defect as McCann called Coloboma that makes the iris look like it's split, according to Radio New Zealand.

"Following a DNA submission, we are now satisfied that the girl identified is not Madeleine McCann," said a spokeswoman for London's Metropolitan Police, according to the New Zealand Herald.

Scotland Yard requested assistance from New Zealand law enforcement to rule out that the possibility that the unidentified youngster was McCann. Their investigation into McCann's disappearance is called Operation Grange.

False sightings of the blond-haired, hazel-eyed girl have sprung up around the world.

Portuguese police shut their investigation in 2008, Sky News reported, but her parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, have kept up a self-financed search.
    they do resemble each other, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Isn't that because that's the age progression photo?

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    Isn't that because that's the age progression photo?
    haha! I think 90% of us made the same mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    haha! I think 90% of us made the same mistake!
    It's because of shitty reporting. I've seen various articles where they have used that picture for the story about the New Zealand girl and they imply that the picture is of the girl and don't point out that it's an age progression of Madeline.

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    It's because of shitty reporting. I've seen various articles where they have used that picture for the story about the New Zealand girl and they imply that the picture is of the girl and don't point out that it's an age progression of Madeline.
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    i really reallllllllllllly hate the parents in this case. i just cannot get over their bullshit. like, what the fuck made them think it was ok to leave their kids alone in a foreign country? i don't care if it was *near* the restaurant they were at. straight up neglectful, irresponsible fucks.
    and didn't they say they left the door unlocked?? i can't remember

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Police: Suspects ID'd in British girl's '07 disappearance:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/17/world/...html?hpt=hp_t2
    Wow, that was anti-climactic. I wonder if the suspects are the parents.

lol @ the article comments

CANDY LEE • 10 hours ago −
    THIS STORY IS SO FULL OF (NO INFORMATION AT ALL).

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk...lcomed-2028025

New Madeleine McCann inquiry welcomed by PM David Cameron
    5 Jul 2013 11:52

SCOTLAND Yard confirmed yesterday it would be launching its own probe into the three-year-old's disappearance six years ago and said it believed there is a chance she is alive.

PRIME Minister David Cameron has welcomed the decision by British detectives to launch their own investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Mr Cameron said the case of the then three-year-old who went missing from a holiday apartment in Portugal's Algarve in May 2007 was one that continued to shock the nation.

Scotland Yard yesterday said it was launching its own investigation into her disappearance, saying it had "genuinely new" lines of inquiry and believed there is a chance she is alive.

Speaking at Evelina Children's Hospital in London today during celebrations of the 65th birthday of the National Health Service, Mr Cameron said: "It is welcome because they say that there is new evidence, new leads to follow, new things to be done.

"It was a case that did shock and still shocks the nation and if an answer can be found we should try and find it."

The Metropolitan Police said yesterday that detectives had identified 38 people of interest including 12 UK nationals following a two-year review of evidence in the case. None of the 38 people identified are known to the McCanns.

Clarence Mitchell, the family's spokesman, said: "Kate and Gerry warmly welcome this shift in the Metropolitan Police emphasis. They see it as a huge step forward in establishing what happened and hope that it will lead to bringing to justice whoever was responsible for Madeleine's abduction."

Madeleine went missing from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in Portugal's Algarve on May 3 2007, as her parents Kate and Gerry dined at a nearby tapas restaurant with friends.

Neither her parents nor the McCanns' friends who were having dinner with them that night are among the 38 people identified, police said.

The Portuguese investigation is officially closed but authorities there are backing the Scotland Yard inquiry and officers from both countries will work together in pursuing new leads.

A team of 37 Met police officers and staff are working on the case, and they are sending a formal letter of request to Portuguese authorities for help.

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, who is leading the investigation, said his team has carried out new witness interviews and was in a "unique position" in analysing information from police in Portugal and the UK, as well as seven private detective firms.

He said: "That has given us the ability to see this case with fresh eyes, and through that bring out new, genuinely new, lines of inquiry. And I'm hopeful when we pursue those lines of inquiry that we will be able to bring some sort of resolution.

"Whether we will be able to solve it is a different issue, but I hope that we will be able to have the ability to move the investigation on.

"I believe critically that this is an important moment for Madeleine. It is the culmination of that unique piece of work and it is a great opportunity which we intend to exploit to the full."

The 12 British persons of interest were in Portugal at the time Madeleine vanished, and are currently thought to be in Portugal or the UK. The remainder are believed to be in these countries or three other unnamed European nations.

So far the team has gathered 30,500 documents and generated 3,800 actions that they need to tackle.

They are around two-thirds of the way through their review, and so far have been to Portugal 16 times.

They have interviewed witnesses, found new evidence and are working on new theories about what happened to Madeleine.

Metropolitan Police
    Metropolitan Police released two computer-generated images of the same man seen in Praia da Luz around the time of Madeleine McCann's disappearance from the village in May 2007. Police created the images using two eye-witness accounts of people who were in the Praia da Luz area that night.

By Elisha Fieldstadt, NBC News
    British police released descriptions and electronic images on Monday of a man they seek in connection with the case of Madeleine McCann, who vanished from her parents’ vacation apartment in 2007 when she was 3 years old.
    McCann disappeared on May 3, 2007 at the Praia da Luz resort in Algarve, Portugal.

Police look for leads in Madeleine McCann case

Six years after she went missing during a family vacation, can a new timeline and sketches uncover what happened to Madeleine McCann? NBC's Annabel Roberts reports.
    While Portuguese authorities closed their investigation in 2008, Madeleine’s parents and British officials with the Metropolitan Police “continue to believe that there is a possibility that Madeleine is alive,” according to a Metropolitan Police update in July.
    At that time, the head of the operation, Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, said that evidence enabled investigators to shift from “review to investigation.”
    On Monday, the Metropolitan Police released two computer-generated images created from the descriptions of two eye witnesses who were near Praia da Luz on the night Madeleine went missing.
    The investigators used a method called the Electronic Facial Identification Technique (e-fit) to construct the images.

Teri Blythe / London Metropolita / EPA
    A file photograph showing an age progression image released by the London Metropolitan Police showing Madeleine McCann on the approach to her ninth birthday in May, 2012. Madeleine disappeared in May, 2007 while on a family trip to the resort of Praia da Luz, Portugal.

"This man may or may not be the key to unlocking this investigation, tracing and speaking to him is of vital importance to us…,” Redwood said on Monday. “There will be e-fits released of other sightings as well, who we are equally keen to trace. These people were seen on the day of Madeleine's disappearance and the days leading up to it.”
    Additional e-fit images and a live interview with Kate and Gerry McCann also will be broadcast on Monday night on BBC’s Crimewatch, according to a news release from the Metropolitan Police, which called the revelations the “investigation's most complex and detailed public appeal yet.”
    The program will also feature a 25-minute visual reconstruction highlighting the investigators’ newfound insights about the timeline of the night Madeleine went missing, according to the Metropolitan Police.
    "The timeline we have now established has given new significance to sightings and movements of people in and around Praia da Luz at the time of Madeleine's disappearance,” Redwood said.

Real Madrid Tv / Handout / EPA
    An undated picture shows the missing British girl Madeleine McCann, who was allegedly abducted in May 2007 from the resort apartment where she was on vacation with her family in Portugal.

According to the Metropolitan Police, detectives have a better understanding of when precisely Madeleine went missing on that May evening in 2007.
    “This in turn has made the statements from the two witnesses far more significant,” to the importance of finding the man depicted in the e-fit images released on Monday, police said.
    Last week, officials said they were examining every cell phone number used in the area at the time of the girl’s disappearance.
    The aired reconstruction will show Madeleine’s parents meeting friends for dinner down the street from where their daughter was sleeping in their resort apartment and revise the “accepted version of events that has been in the public domain to date,” according to the Metropolitan Police.
    In a video released in advance of the program, Kate McCann, Madeleine's mother, provides an apparent response to some who have accused her and her husband for having a role in their daughter's disappearance.
    “We’re not the ones that has done something wrong here, it’s the person who’s gone into that apartment and taken a little girl away from her family,” Kate McCann told the BBC.
    Kate McCann said on TODAY in 2012 she was hopeful Madeleine would be found alive.
    “We know there’s a very good chance that she could be alive, there’s no evidence to the contrary,” she said.
    In 2012, the Metropolitan Police released a picture of what Madeleine would look like at 9 years old in May of that year.
    Related:
    New timeline in Madeleine McCann abduction case to be released
    Investigators find 'fresh, substantive' leads in Madeleine McCann case

55comments

top stories
    Living on $5,000 a year — on purpose
    Key senators voice some optimism on Reid-McConnell talks to end debt deadlock
    How to make flying robots safe for American skies

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...-released?lite

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

age progression of Madeleine

Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Thanks Beli. I was just heading back to edit.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

Quote Originally Posted by missbad View Post
    Thanks Beli. I was just heading back to edit.
    no problem. :-)

They are never going to find this girl.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

I am still in the 'parents killed her' camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I am still in the 'parents killed her' camp.
    Yep. And if they didn't, they're still huge assholes. Who the fuck leaves their children alone like that, ESPECIALLY in a foreign country?!!? Wtfff.

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    Yep. And if they didn't, they're still huge assholes. Who the fuck leaves their children alone like that, ESPECIALLY in a foreign country?!!? Wtfff.
    I probably posted my original theory in this thread earlier, but I reckon that the parents drugged the kids to make sure they would sleep and not interrupt their dinner. And accidentally gave Madeleine too much/or she had a reaction and she died.

Yep, I too am in the not abducted corner here.

As an aside, this case says a lot about the press in our country and the way they treat people differently. The McCanns are both upper middle class professionals with excellent jobs, therefore are obviously innocent and even the fact they left 3 very young children on their own to quaff wine is not questioned by our press. It's no different to a working class family doing the same thing to go and get drunk in the hotel bar. But if they did, they would obviously be guilty. As they're plebs.

This was posted to the Madeleine McCann Controversy FB page; my cousin "shared" it.

100 REASONS WHY THE PARENTS BELONG IN JAIL

1. Did they use the babysitting service provided? NO
    2. Did they use any listening devices? NO
    3. Did they leave three children under 4 alone while going out drinking? YES
    4. Did they do this every night? YES
    5. Did they,under British law,endanger Maddie? YES
    6. In the UK is significant harm a form of child abuse? YES
    7. Is significant harm used by the UK courts in child abuse cases? YES
    8. Does leaving the children as they did qualify under these rules ? YES
    9. Did Kate sit writing timelines instead of searching for Maddie? YES
    10. Are the frequent checks by the Tapas group challenged by other witnesses? YES
    11. Was the bedroom withing sight of where they sat? NO
    12, Were they within earshot? NO
    13. Did anyone other than Tanner see any abductor? NO
    14. Has anyone come up with a credible abductor? NO
    15. Is there any evidence of an abduction? NO
    16. Were the shutters in the room tampered with? NO
    17. Did Kate say the shutters were tampered with? YES
    18. Did Kate change her story to saying the door was unlocked? YES
    19. Was the door unlocked on any other night? NO
    20. Is there any physical evidence at all of a break in? NO
    21. Is there any physical evidence of another party being in the room? NO
    23. Were the McCann's told not to inform the media? YES
    24. Were they told it might harm the chances of finding Maddie alive? YES
    25. Were the media informed by a McCann family member? YES
    26. Were specially trained British dogs brought in to search the apartment ? YES
    27. Did they find anything? YES
    28. Have these dogs been successful in over 200 cases? YES
    29. Do sniffer dogs lie? NO
    30. Do the specially trained dogs get confused by other smells? NO
    31. Did they find cadaver(dead body) scent in the apartment? YES
    32. Did they find blood? YES
    33. Did they find cadaver scent behind the sofa? YES
    34. On the child's toy? YES
    35. In a cupboard in the room? YES
    36. Did they find cadaver scent on Kate's clothes? YES
    37. Did Kate explain this by saying she had examined dead bodies before holiday? YES
    38. Is there any record of her doing so? NO
    39. Has anyone come forward to say they saw her doing so? NO
    40. Was the hire car rented after Maddie disappeared ? YES
    41. Were tests done on DNA found in the car? YES
    42. Did the dogs alert to the hire car? YES
    43. Is a billion to one odds that it may be someone else's DNA? YES
    44. Were the doors and boot left open to get rid of the smell in the car? YES
    45. Did the parents explain it away as rotting meat? YES
    46. Smelling due to taking rubbish to the tip in the hire car? YES
    47. Smelling due to dirty nappies in the hire car? YES
    48. Smell due to sea bass in the hire car? YES
    49. Did the parents say the dogs were wrong? YES
    50. Do you need tons of excuses if the dogs are just plain wrong? NO
    51. Have the dogs ever been wrong? NO
    52. Did Kate & Gerry flee Portugal? YES
    53. Did they hire extradition lawyers? YES
    54. Did the McCann's hire libel lawyers to gag anyone with a different view? YES
    55. Did the government lend spin doctor Clarence Mitchell to the parents? YES
    56. Dio spin doctors twist the truth for a favourable outcome? YES
    57. Are they paid to do this? YES
    58. Did the McCann's set up a fund in order to search for Maddie? YES
    59. Did they use the money donated for anything other than searching? YES
    60. Do the parents have a media monitoring unit? YES
    61. Are there internet trolls helping the parents to quash getting at the truth? YES
    62. Have the Portuguese police been portrayed as incompetent? YES
    63. Did they look at all aspects of the case? YES
    64. Did they conclude any abduction took place? NO
    65. Did they conclude that Maddie was dead and the parents responsible? YES
    66. Are there two British investigations into Maddie being missing? YES
    67. Are they investigating ALL aspects of the case? NO
    68. Have they been told by the government to focus on abduction only? YES
    69. Have they come up with any evidence of an abduction? NO
    70. Have they come up with any credible suspects? NO
    71. Have they questioned the tapas group or parents over the case? NO
    72. Have the parents made millions from Maddie being missing? YES
    73. Did Kate write a book mentioning torn genitalia that the twins might read? YES
    74. Did Gerry have his wallet stolen at Waterloo station as he claimed? NO
    75. Does the CCTV footage from that day bear out his claims? NO
    76. Did the Portuguese police ask British government for medical records? YES
    77. Were they handed over? NO
    78. Did they ask for bank statements? YES
    79. Were they handed over ? NO
    80. Did they ask for mobile phone records? YES
    81. Were they handed over? NO
    82. Have the media printed the McCann version of events? YES
    83. Are the media intimidated by threats of libel? YES
    84. Have the parents admitted they are responsible for Maddie's disappearance? NO
    85. Have the parents faced any criminal charges to date? NO
    86. No charges for manslaughter? NO
    87. For neglect? NO
    88. Did the McCann's say they would take a polygraph(lie detector test) ? YES
    89. Did the McCann "people" contact Don Cargill head of polygraph studies?YES
    90. Did the McCann's tell the world they would take one to prove innocence? YES
    91. Have they taken one in the 2'000+ days since saying they would? NO
    92. Did the parents impose a list of conditions for taking one? YES
    93. Did Don Cargill say the list was "impossible to satisfy"? YES
    94. Did Don Cargill state "They had no intention of taking one"? YES
    95. Did Clarence Mitchell say they were innocent and did not need to do one? YES
    96. IS Amaral on trial because he wrote a book stating the facts of the case? YES
    97. Is it a proper account of the police investigation ? YES
    98. Have the McCann's fought desperately to have this book banned? YES
    99. Is it banned? NO
    100. Is maddie missing because of the actions of the parents? YES
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

It was on Facebook, so it must be true.

I don't think the parents should have left her alone, and maybe they should have been charged for that. But that's not the same thing as "they killed her."

I'm still on the fence about this one. I used to think they drugged her and she died by accident, but I don't know now. Both scenarios seem plausible but implausible at the same time.

Please tell me you guys don't buy the McCann and Tapas 9 lies of 2007?

For anyone with questions, here are some worthwhile links: (From the latest to the furthest)

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/madelei...justice-occur/

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/digging-for-madeleine/

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id419.html

Put the sound OFF and read: Part 1 (Excellent videos)

Put the sound OFF and read: Part 2 (Excellent videos)

Put the sound OFF and read: Part 3 (Excellent videos) MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO BY FAR

Put the sound OFF and read: Part 4 (Excellent videos)

In case anyone is unaware, as I was until this week, you can read it all for yourself here: http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/ under the 'English Translation'! Every, iota of the ORIGINAL OFFICIAL PORTUGUESE POLICE FILES'! You will discover just how thorough the PJ was, and just how much it contradicts the McCann's statements. Unbeknown to us, it is no wonder they were named Arguidos (named suspects), in September 2007!

Here is THE MAIN EVIDENCE against the McCanns, carried out from 31st July 2007 - end of August 2007. This is what brought them in as suspects! This is what we were all ignorant of!

Contrary to Gerry McCann's quote when asked about this evidence. "Cadaver dogs are notoriously unreliable!"

These dogs, Eddie and Keela, had 100% success rate in over 200 cases to date!

Thread Information