Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek Medina (31) posts picture of his dead wife, Jennifer Alfonso (26) on Facebook when he confessed to killing her

He probably thought he looked "tough"

I've heard duck meat is tough.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Hi all. Ive assisted with autopsies for many years and worked in death investigations. Looking at the photo, I surmise that he made her get down on her knees, then shot her. If you look at the oven door, you can see a smudge (potentially blood) and it seems she fell backward after being shot, explaining the placement of her head, the smudge on the door and the reason she is back on her legs that way. Very sad. Extremely disturbing that this 'guy' had no problem posting that on FB and did this to begin with. From the description of him and his weird books, he has something seriously wrong with him to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by damn_brat View Post
    So for anyone that saw the picture, do you think that he moved and posed her? It seems kinda unnatural to have your legs bend back like that when you fall.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathPro View Post
    Hi all. Ive assisted with autopsies for many years and worked in death investigations. Looking at the photo, I surmise that he made her get down on her knees, then shot her. If you look at the oven door, you can see a smudge (potentially blood) and it seems she fell backward after being shot, explaining the placement of her head, the smudge on the door and the reason she is back on her legs that way. Very sad. Extremely disturbing that this 'guy' had no problem posting that on FB and did this to begin with. From the description of him and his weird books, he has something seriously wrong with him to begin with.
    Hello Death Pro .... welcome to MDS .... look forward to your futures posts/analsyes based on your experiences

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Hi Bellaboo! Thank you very much! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaboo View Post
    Hello Death Pro .... welcome to MDS .... look forward to your futures posts/analsyes based on your experiences

I agree with you DeathPro. Welcome and thanks for your insights

I'm looking forward to this trial! Self defense my ass

I'm not wearing any pants
    Welcome death pro. I always wondered, why do they still do an autopsy when they already know how someone died?

They can tell how certain things happened. I assume the dude is going to plead self defense or something. The autopsy results will help prove that wrong.

Yes, they have to have everything absolutely positive. You never know, either. Sometimes it can look like someone died from a stroke and lo and behold, they find a knife wound or a bullet. additionally, they need to have a tox report and etc to counteract claims of drugs, etc.

Welcome! Thank you for your insight!
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Those book/pamphlet titles are crayzeeeeee!

This is what I thought as well when I saw the picture. Either she was on her knees pleading for her life, or he made her kneel down in a sort of execution manner.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    Those book/pamphlet titles are crayzeeeeee!
    Indeed.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Why people share murder, rape on Facebook

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/09/tech/s...ogy/index.html

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Today's news....

Miami's Facebook Photo Murder: New Details Emerge
    NBCMIAMI.com
    updated 9/18/2013 11:16:45 AM ET

Surveillance video released Tuesday shows what police say are some of the final moments before a South Miami man allegedly shot his wife and posted a photo of her body on Facebook.

The video of Derek Medina and Jennifer Alfonso was released by the Miami-Dade State Attorney?s Office, along with Alfonso?s journal. They both offer glimpses into the couple's relationship.

Police say Medina, 31, shot Alfonso, 26, at their South Miami townhome on Aug. 8. The home surveillance video does not give a direct view of the alleged confrontation, and Alfonso can only be seen toward the beginning. The footage, http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/09/1...rontation.html
    obtained by The Miami Herald, shows Medina, who had an argument with his wife in the kitchen, leaving and then returning with a gun held out of view, the newspaper reported.

According to a police search warrant, Alfonso grabbed a knife, but her husband took it away from her and put it back into a kitchen drawer. Medina told police that Alfonso punched him ? and on the video, his head flinches backward, the Herald noted.

Medina told police he shot his wife six or eight times because she started punching him, the warrant said.

The video shows Medina leaving, but he returns with his phone and stops at the entrance of the kitchen, looking into it. Police say that is when he took the photo of his wife?s body, the Herald reported. Later, armed police officers are seen coming through the door. Alfonso?s body ? which is never seen on camera ? was discovered in the kitchen.

A post made through Medina's Facebook account admitted to posting the photo and to killing his wife. He then surrendered to police, the warrant said.

Read more: http://www.nbcnews.com/id/53037845/n...news-miami_fl/

My screen goes black after about a minute. Am I the only one? I just see her doing dishes and then he comes into the kitchen, then nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    My screen goes black after about a minute. Am I the only one? I just see her doing dishes and then he comes into the kitchen, then nothing.
    Same for me. :/

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    I was able to view the video. Try going through the MSN article and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Same.

There was a little more at this link, but still not the whole video
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-shooting.html

He appears pretty calm while taking the photo of her with his cell phone. Seems like that was the first thing on his mind after the shooting "got to post this on facebook"
    Last edited by M Joy; 09-18-2013 at 11:11 AM.

Fucking neanderthal.

there is a link within the nbcnews article for the Miami Herald article that has the whole video

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/09/1...rontation.html
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post
    there is a link within the nbcnews article for the Miami Herald article that has the whole video

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/09/1...rontation.html
    That worked for me this time. Not sure why it didn't the first time. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Fucking neanderthal.
    His family sounds pretty stupid too. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    His family sounds pretty stupid too. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
    True.

Does anyone know why there was a home surveillance camera in their house?

Thread Information