Page 1505 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 505 1005 1405 1455 1495 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1515 1555 1605 ... LastLast
Results 37,601 to 37,625 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Yeah, I don't like her either.
    Shit! See what happens when I go on a vacation? Zeebee comes back. I think we still have another unaccounted for though. Good to see you zeebee! Missing Brillig too...wish she would come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Shit! See what happens when I go on a vacation? Zeebee comes back. I think we still have another unaccounted for though. Good to see you zeebee! Missing Brillig too...wish she would come back.
    Agree re missing BRILLIG and that white puppy!

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaboo View Post
    That white lil sneaks needs to show herself!!

Nice to see you Zeebee!!!
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post

Yeah, where the hell has sneaks been? She always shows up and says boo!

I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

if you would like, I could for a small price contact brillig and sneakie.

It almost feels like old times around here, but we're missing a few noteworthy members. I'm happy to see everyone popping in and saying hello.

S2S - She probably gets lots of mail from all kinds of crazies. I figured she has nothing else to do but read since she is in that cell for 23 hours a day. I don't really give a shit whether or not she reads my postcards. It makes me feel better to vent since she was such an asshole for 5 months. I loathe her as much as Bellaboo loathes JVM.

Quote Originally Posted by Metis212 View Post
    That would be lovely! And I will contact you for payment arrangements!
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "it is what it is!"

Sounds fair

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    It almost feels like old times around here, but we're missing a few noteworthy members. I'm happy to see everyone popping in and saying hello.

S2S - She probably gets lots of mail from all kinds of crazies. I figured she has nothing else to do but read since she is in that cell for 23 hours a day. I don't really give a shit whether or not she reads my postcards. It makes me feel better to vent since she was such an asshole for 5 months. I loathe her as much as Bellaboo loathes JVM.
    Wait...last time I popped in here someone told me she isn't locked up for 23 hours a day, that she has the same freedom as she did before the trial. I have been too pissed off to enter this thread again after hearing that horse shit

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Me too! I miss Brillig! Ian, I thought, had her phone number or at least she texted him???? I know that the crap that went on in the haiku thread no doubt hurt/pissed her off. I can totally understand that. Fuckers have to spread there unhappiness everywhere.
    Last edited by faq_q; 08-19-2013 at 09:16 PM.

Me too! I miss Brillig! Ian, I thought, had her phone number or at least she texted him????
    Maybe he does, maybe he doesnt. I got the stuff, but I must insist on a small price.

Me too! I miss Brillig! Ian, I thought, had her phone number or at least she texted him???? I know that the crap that went on in the haiku thread no doubt hurt/pissed her off. I can totally understand that. Fuckers have to spread there unhappiness everywhere.
    Well somebody needs to track her and Sneakers down. I'll pitch in to pay.

Maybe he does, maybe he doesnt. I got the stuff, but I must insist on a small price.
    Oh shit! This is extortion! I'm reporting you!

Oh shit! This is extortion! I'm reporting you!
    Extortion constitutes a small minuscule price? Ok, I wont contact them.

Extortion constitutes a small minuscule price? Ok, I wont contact them.
    Dammit! If you have contact info....you need to tell her we miss her. She hasn't even appeared when the status conferences have happened. She did the coconut after the verdict.

Dammit! If you have contact info....you need to tell her we miss her. She hasn't even appeared when the status conferences have happened. She did the coconut after the verdict.
    Ok, I shall

Tell them we miss them.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Ian!! Good to see ya Pal!
    I've been stalking you. You're among my favorite writers. Those metaphors you come up with justify keeping 'amazing' in the language.

You were too good for her Ian. She is a beady eyed vulture ... I flipped her show on for five minutes today ...She is shamelessly plugging her book. She started to replay the sex call again at which point I had enough ..... when she was covering the trial, I watched her shove a Mike in someone's face while greedily eying the passersby for someone she deemed more worthy. I loathe her .... She is all.about sensationalism.
    I read her book excerpt. There's a factual error in there but I've forgotten what it is. Senior moment? Don't make me go back and look. Another good thing about that interview with JVM and Denver! My daughter saw it and got excited. She's a highly respected medical professional, (pharmacist) and now I know she watches trash TV in her spare moments. Gives me the warm and fuzzies and justifies all of our obsessions(?) with the creature!

I want to mark her childish book report on "To Kill a Mockingbird" and give her a fig fat F with a margin note that Harper Lee was not writing about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Wait...last time I popped in here someone told me she isn't locked up for 23 hours a day, that she has the same freedom as she did before the trial. I have been too pissed off to enter this thread again after hearing that horse shit
    Well somebody needs to track her and Sneakers down. I'll pitch in to pay.
    I do have Brillig's number. It's on my TracFone sitting on the kitchen counter at my place in Palm Springs--and I'm not. I promised not to give it away but I sure would like to text her. I'm up here in Sammy Yatim country right now and have put up a couple of posts on the Yatim Thread. Include me in the bribery pool to get Metis to act.

I'm so happy to see the clan gathering. Angie! When we get up to speed again, we'll deal with the freedoms Arias is being afforded and properly vent our frustrations. Hang in!

This is the best group ever. Even Ron!

"Of all the emotions, the most dangerous emotion is love." P.D James
    "Do you not realize, my son, with how little wisdom this world is run?" Baron von Oxenstiema"

Right back at you guys!!!

I needed to take a break for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I think that is correct, and will be so until she gets her sentencing verdict.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Wait, what? Is she not locked up 23 hours a day? That was the last I heard, and apparently I missed something here.

Ian - It's so good to read your posts. You give us such inspiration, and it's great to see you. Same for Zeebee. I really miss the trial days solely for everyone's company.

I have a company event on the 26th that I have to attend in the afternoon/evening. Is the hearing going to be televised?

I have a company event on the 26th that I have to attend in the afternoon/evening. Is the hearing going to be televised?
    Most likely not live, but there will probably be video available later. Thats what happened last month.

This is from 5/23, has there been a later change?

The following is an official statement from Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio:

Because the jury in the Jodi Arias murder trial was hung, Arias will remain as a closed custody inmate in the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Estrella Jail. Arias has been in Sheriff Arpaio’s care and custody for five years and will stay with MCSO until the judicial system renders a final conclusion as to her fate. As a closed custody inmate, Arias remains in her 7?11 cell for 23 hours a day and Arpaio will no longer permit Arias to give media interviews. END

Sheriff Arpaio and staff will not make any further comments on this case.

I really miss the trial days solely for everyone's company.
    Yes, as macabre as it seems to me sometimes, it was a lot of fun!
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian 1 View Post
    .......and desperate to find the strength to kick her out of his life.
    I think Ian should write the book, not JVM.

Whaddaya say, Ian... your's would be the first readable account.

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post
    I think Ian should write the book, not JVM.

Whaddaya say, Ian... your's would be the first readable account.
    I think he may be writing a book!
    "it is what it is!"

Thread Information