Page 1503 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 503 1003 1403 1453 1493 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1513 1553 1603 ... LastLast
Results 37,551 to 37,575 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    She probably has them completely covered and then some.

Bat- I'm still looking forward to the day that Stephens finally gets to say what she wants to say to her. I thought it would have happened a long time ago.
    I'll think its a miracle if she decides to get the trial started up again in September!
    I am not going to hold my breath for a start date...sigh.
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    I would like Judge Stephens to tell Jodi fuck off and die....one way or another. I know it is not professional but it would be funny as hell and well deserved.
    Yeah that's not going to happen. Judge Stephens is a softy.

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    I am not going to hold my breath for a start date...sigh.
    Neither am I Bat. JSS will give the defense what they want and this will start next year.

And we will keep popping up in here to bitch about it.

Its like watching an insane thriller movie that starts skipping towards the end.

Of course we will. When it starts back up this thread will be impossible to follow again.

PHOENIX - The judge in Jodi Arias' murder case has denied a motion by defense attorneys to set aside the Arizona jury's determination that Arias killed her one-time lover in an "especially cruel" manner, a finding that made her eligible for the death penalty.

Arias was convicted of first-degree murder May 8 in the stabbing and shooting death of Travis Alexander in his Mesa home.

The same jury failed to reach a unanimous decision on her sentence.

Her case is now in limbo as prosecutors decide whether to put on another penalty phase with a new jury in pursuit of the death penalty or settle for life in prison.

A hearing is set for Aug. 26.

Judge Sherry Stephens previously indicated she wanted to set a new trial date for September.
    Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region...#ixzz2byJcXJpV
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

I'm surprised that decision took as long as it did. When I first heard about that motion, I was like "really?"
    I suppose that was all in the name of setting up for appeals though.

I would love Judge Stephens to tell Jodi.."You can cut out that bullshit poor pitiful waif act now you conniving evil bitch. So you can push your fake fucking glasses back up and quit dabbing at your make believe tears and then stick your head between your knees and kiss that blown out earth crater for an asshole you have goodbye!" Boy Howdy if I could somehow possess Judge Stephens body on sentencing day.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I'm surprised that decision took as long as it did. When I first heard about that motion, I was like "really?"
    I suppose that was all in the name of setting up for appeals though.
    No joke. If there are any errors made in that courtroom it's on file somewhere. IMO, only error made was giving the defense too much leeway, oh, and letting stabby talk about book clubs and hair donations.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I would love Judge Stephens to tell Jodi.."You can cut out that bullshit poor pitiful waif act now you conniving evil bitch. So you can push your fake fucking glasses back up and quit dabbing at your make believe tears and then stick your head between your knees and kiss that blown out earth crater for an asshole you have goodbye!" Boy Howdy if I could somehow possess Judge Stephens body on sentencing day.

Sorry MJoy I'm menstrual today and being very mean.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Sorry MJoy I'm menstrual today and being very mean.
    Dont be sorry, I would love for the judge to say something along those lines.

Jodi is a delusional attention whore and its laughable to me how she thought anyone with common sense would believe the shit she was trying to pass off in court
    "Were you crying when you were stabbing him? How about when you cut his throat, were you crying then?"
    "The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path"

Oh yes!!!!

from Beth Karas' facebook:

Beth Karas
    Judge Stephens denied the defense motion to dismiss the jury finding that the murder of Travis Alexander by Jodi Arias was "especially cruel." That means the case continues to move forward in the retrial of the penalty phase. The next court date is August 26. The judge had said she would like to set a trial date for September.

Jodi's latest tweet: Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnArias 11 Aug "Send me no more books. I'm max'd out. They'll get returned."

Do we think that Dr. "I beg your pardon, Sir!" Samuels is listening? Or is his compassion still so deep that he just can't stop?

I am missing the people on this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by denn View Post
    I am missing the people on this thread!
    ditto! hello to all! the ten days til Jodi starts now!
    "The difference between theory and reality is this: In theory, there is no difference between the two. In reality, there is."
    If you lay down with dogs, you should't be surprised when you wind up with fleAs.
    Illegitimi non carborundum!

I've been on a holiday and since I don't know anything about court and law..Can someone explain what is going to happen? New jury? Or didn't that work out? Is the judge going to decide now? Thanks :)

Ah sorry, guess I fucked that one up. Never mind...Just a new date. I will try to read better next time ;)

Donavan Bering files motion to be released from probation.
    Motion DENIED.
    http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov...3/m5896342.pdf

Suus - we're waiting for a retrial on just the penalty phase of the trial.

Missing everyone.

What do you think of Jodi's new book review site on Twitter? She claims she's bogged down with too many books sent to her from her followers.
    I know she talked about a book club at trial to help others learn to read, but I fail to see her reviews as helping. I see this is just giving her something to do and keep her name in the limelight.

Quote Originally Posted by Freethinker View Post
    What do you think of Jodi's new book review site on Twitter? She claims she's bogged down with too many books sent to her from her followers.
    I know she talked about a book club at trial to help others learn to read, but I fail to see her reviews as helping. I see this is just giving her something to do and keep her name in the limelight.

Who's Jodi?

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    Who's Jodi?
    It's something vile, with 3 holes and needs to be eradicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea2Sky View Post
    It's something vile, with 3 holes and needs to be eradicated.
    Oh, you mean Jodi Arias, aka Stabby. August 26th is creeping up on us quickly. I'm working more in the afternoons lately, and if they start the new penalty phase in September I probably won't watch it live.

What concerns me about JSS is that she spent a lot of time in chambers with Stabby. I wonder if she fell victim to her manipulations. I can just see Stabby sucking up to JSS and using that softspoken voice knowing full well that JSS may be the person who decides her fate. We didn't see much of JSS's personality during the trial except for the occasional look of exasperation directed towards the DT. I predict she won't say much whether she does the sentencing or the new jury does. She's going to cover her ass right up until the bitter end.

What's this book club crap? Is it online? If so, I'll go to whatever site it is and reply. I still have two postcards just for Stabby, but I've been preoccupied with other things. If I get a free block of time, I'll start putting something together and post it for feedback and suggestions from you all.

I'll be glad when she is in prison where she needs to be. No more book club.

Here is a one page article on the infamous "artist". Phoenix Magazine Sept. 2013 Can't seem to get away from this crap! Amazing the things in daily life that now remind one of this trial and thread. From A-Z = Art/Astroglide, gas cans, gunoil, Othello, poprocks, strawberry fraps, toblerone...? got any "Z"ingers?

Note the second to last paragraph, where an art professor at ASU confirms most of our assessments of her ability, "Arias' artwork is comparable to that of a skilled high school student..."

http://www.phoenixmag.com/lifestyle/...ally-confined/
    Last edited by Poppycock; 08-19-2013 at 11:43 AM. Reason: article snipped for space; see link.

Thread Information