Page 1489 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 489 989 1389 1439 1479 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1499 1539 1589 ... LastLast
Results 37,201 to 37,225 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Absolutely! And Nurmi needs more time to rebutt? WTF?
    That means Nurmi and Wilmott and the MS are desperately scouring the planet trying to locate just one decent human being whose life Jodi Arias didn't fuck with. Good luck!!!

Besides that, Arias probably has a couple of tracings to complete and needs more time so that she can present them to the new jury as a demonstration of what a great artist she is and how removing her from the planet would be a devastating loss to mankind.

This applies to the People of Arizona and to Travis Alexander.

"Justice delayed is justice denied." -- William Gladstone

"Of all the emotions, the most dangerous emotion is love." P.D James
    "Do you not realize, my son, with how little wisdom this world is run?" Baron von Oxenstiema"

dimedropper
    Quote Originally Posted by poppym View Post
    That'd be funny! Jodi Who?
    I see a knock knock joke in her future

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    The first thing they would ask you would be about your posts on MDS
    He said he would lie his way onto the jury. I would for this case if I got summoned. Of course I live on the East Coast, but I would lie about that too.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    He said he would lie his way onto the jury. I would for this case if I got summoned. Of course I live on the East Coast, but I would lie about that too.
    Yah but as we saw with the GZ case, they have ways of finding things out. There was a guy that was in the jury pool that made forum posts on another site but said he had barely heard of the case.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRudeDog View Post
    I don't even know why I'm surprised. Or maybe I'm mistaking "surprise" for another reaction.

I think I've prepared myself for the blow-back that will probably ensue after these questions, so here goes: I don't know anything about the legal process, which I'm sure has been evident. But what I don't understand is ... when defense attorneys take a case to trial, do they not prepare for any and all outcomes? Do they just figure "we'll cross that bridge when we come to it" if the outcome isn't in their favor? Does their pre-trial preparation end when the case goes to the jury? Or is all this just bullshit on this particular defense's part? Games? Stalling? I thought there were some kind of rules that everyone had to follow. Is it SS's fault for fearing an appeal and going carefully? Is the defense getting away with stuff they shouldn't get away with? And, if so, WHY?
    No blowback Rude. I think the consensus is that the delays are especially heinous in this trial. Stabby went through a few attorneys and at one time was going to represent herself. She had a lot of psych testing and experts too. The main culprit, IMO is JSS allowing the delays and not putting her foot down. She lets the DT get away with a lot, and I believe this is her first DP case. She probably doesn't want it reversed on appeal.

Yah but as we saw with the GZ case, they have ways of finding things out. There was a guy that was in the jury pool that made forum posts on another site but said he had barely heard of the case.
    I missed most of that trial and am not allowing the verdict to ruin my Summer. You're right, in high profile cases they investigate the crap out of the Jurors.

They showed part of the conference on HLN. Stabby's hair was up in a bun.

She's surrounded by those guards again. I still think she likes the attention.

Point is, I would never get away with it because my work wouldn't pay for jury duty when they know damn well I followed the trial

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

She's surrounded by those guards again. I still think she likes the attention.
    It won't be long before (if not already) JA will be letting one of those guards pound on her back door. She might have lesbian love right now but 1st a chick doesn't have the implementation to do the heavy duty hedge work that we all know by now that JA likes done in both her front and back yards. 2nd, there are perks and things that the guards can get for JA that her prison gal pal can't get with her just being another inmate.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I still have a hard time understanding how TA was attracted to her.

Quote Originally Posted by alaina02 View Post
    I think she looked attractive back in the day and probably still is. They pulled the ugly card for her trial. Now, if you had to look at the fact that she only ever worked in food service and Travis was on the way to being a pretty successful guy, I would think that dynamic would be odd.

I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

She is, I suppose, a moderately attractive woman as long as she keeps her mouth shut. As soon as she opens it and you get a glimpse of that snaggle-tooth (and minus the promise of a blow-job), any attractiveness evaporates. At least, IMO.
    "You know those fishing shows where they catch a fish and then let it go? They don't want to eat it, they just want to make it late for something." Mitch Hedberg

I think she looked attractive back in the day and probably still is. They pulled the ugly card for her trial. Now, if you had to look at the fact that she only ever worked in food service and Travis was on the way to being a pretty successful guy, I would think that dynamic would be odd.
    True, but I think her story line could have been that she had been in real estate in CA until the housing market crashed. Then she may have put out there that she was "up and coming" just like Travis at PPL or some other variation. She had a way of convincing people from all accounts. By the time she got to trial, we knew all about her manipulation.

dimedropper
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRudeDog View Post
    She is, I suppose, a moderately attractive woman as long as she keeps her mouth shut. As soon as she opens it and you get a glimpse of that snaggle-tooth (and minus the promise of a blow-job), any attractiveness evaporates. At least, IMO.
    this chick could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch....

Yeah, everyone was mesmerized before trial. The trial just confirmed how batshit crazy she is. She is an interesting character to say the least! and for the record I think she looks fabulous in stripes!!!

That would mean that they have to start selecting a new jury. I wonder if I can lie to be on it???
    Quote Originally Posted by poppym View Post
    That'd be funny! Jodi Who?
    Quote Originally Posted by loonywop View Post
    I see a knock knock joke in her future

As much as I hate even catching a glimpse of her now, I think she was pretty attractive, especially in the early pics of her with Travis. I see nothing of that now. Sniggering away at 'pulling the ugly card' though.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

No sign of #JodiArias yet. I keep listening for the sleigh bells jingling but nothing yet.

Sleigh bells, lol! :)) Love Wild, he's hilarious. Just realised I quoted you a few times, you're on a roll today, everyone is. Well, nearly everyone.

dimedropper
    you can strike matches on her now

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Stress View Post

As much as I hate even catching a glimpse of her now, I think she was pretty attractive, especially in the early pics of her with Travis. I see nothing of that now. Sniggering away at 'pulling the ugly card' though.

Sleigh bells, lol! :)) Love Wild, he's hilarious. Just realised I quoted you a few times, you're on a roll today, everyone is. Well, nearly everyone.
    I've been pretty attentive today, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by loonywop View Post
    you can strike matches on her now

so now they are backin court and the judge still can't figure out a trial date - this is ridiculous they need a new judge!

She's a wuss. They do need a firmer judge because this will go on and on. They haven't resolved those 2 'issues'? WTF not? They've had time? It's just disgusting.

dimedropper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochachino View Post
    She's a wuss. They do need a firmer judge because this will go on and on. They haven't resolved those 2 'issues'? WTF not? They've had time? It's just disgusting.
    the state needs time to find 12 homeless deaf people with out TV's and who can't read

Quote Originally Posted by alaina02 View Post
    Coming from a guys perspective, imo she is pretty attractive when shes all dolled up, plus she has a great ability to woo and build you up by saying things she thinks you want to hear, so I think that could have played a role in the initial attraction. But the jodi we saw in court, I dont think she openly displayed that side of herself to travis until the last few months of his life
    "Were you crying when you were stabbing him? How about when you cut his throat, were you crying then?"
    "The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path"

Thread Information