Page 1473 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 473 973 1373 1423 1463 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1483 1523 1573 ... LastLast
Results 36,801 to 36,825 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    It was not as bad as I thought it would be. They did get a lot of facts right, and then some for the dramatic effect. The stabbing scene got to me a bit....as I said I think this is about as close as anyone can visualize. Made me sad. I started to have an angry reaction to her being on the stand in the last part of the movie and that could just be PTSD from watching the REAL trial! Overall I think lifetime did an ok job.
    I agree. They weaved some words into it at times, but for accuracy, we don't know when they actually happened. The court scene lacked a lot as far as JM goes, Wilmott, OMG.
    As for the kill scene, it put a new perspective of how Travis reacted in shock of it all, how she waited between stabbings to see him go down.
    I had not thought about how a stalker really thinks, I think the movie cleared that up for me.
    I knew the movie couldn't/wouldn't be true to all facts, but it was a decent portrayal in most aspects with guessing how some things happened and when.

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    Sadly Travis is not the main character.
    That would have been one boring movie. A Mormon motivational speaker who liked keeping his love life quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Corpse View Post
    [B]

But we all know what happened, don't we? He wanted to leave her, and she made sure that he would never, ever be able to get away from her.

Nope! Not according to the evidence we have. The evidence we have says...he was not going to take her to Cancun. Remember that little book of theirs? Remember the title of that book? 2+2 = 4 my dear, not 5.

NOTE:

Our Words are impeccable. They can heal, move mountains and hurt and destroy within seconds. What we often can't control or don't realize is do we really know the person, we are saying them to....and if we do know that person...why do we keep saying things like this to people we know and then continually engage with them in a most intimate way?

Travis Text Messages to Jodi in a List:

What a freakin whore.
    He accuses her of going on to the next dick.
    He tells her her words are worthless.
    He hates her.
    She's caused him more pain than the death of his father.
    She's a rotten lunatic.
    He's never dealt with a more solid form of evil.
    She's nothing but a liar.
    She lives a life identical to satan.
    She's a three hole wonder.
    She ought to get tips for giving bjs.
    She never loved him.
    She's got a slut's job.
    Who freaking cares about you you're worthless. You're a bitch.
    You're lies make your life worthless.
    You're taking up people's air.
    You don't care. You don't know what horror you've caused me.
    You're a laughing stock.
    You don't care about anything but Jodi.
    He blames her for a lot of the pain he feels in his own life.
    He tells her he was nothing more than a dildo with a heartbeat to her.
    You're demented.

Now, Ladies....if you have a sliver of self-respect, would you allow any MAN or WOMAN to speak to you this way, more than once? Now, Men...if you have a sliver of self-respect, would you allow any MAN or WOMAN to speak to you this way, more than once?

There is even more than the above but I think the above speaks volumes. Verbal/emotional abuse from Travis...no doubt.
    [/QUOTE]

Just for the record, Travis and Jodi knew each other for approx. 21 months. The words you post from the texts messages all occurred at the end of May 2008. Travis had finally realized what she really was after whatever the event was at the end of May that year. Jodi did something (most speculate that she told him about the sex tape and was going to go pubic with it or threatened to etc) to him that evoked all those feelings in him to erupt and he called her out as to what he thought she was. I think in most of 2008 he was seeing things and thinking things about her stability etc but he was able to brush his feelings aside. She was already coming undone little by little by little but he had not yet connected all the dots. When she moved back to Yreka in April he finally felt relief. Then she really unraveled and between April and May was doing all that stuff to him like the ghost friends and saying people were telling her things, hacking everything of his online including his bank account etc etc. He had never met anyone like her before nor had he been in a relationship with someone like her before. He may have finally realized at the end what she really was but even with all the things she had done to him in all those months he never ever once thought she was capable of murder. I don't believe he ever thought for one second that she would try to physically harm him in any way and I do believe he felt when she moved back to CA that he could finally be done with this. You don't know that he wasn't continually trying to be around her less and include her less in his daily activities during 2008. Your words are just your opinion and not facts like you state. You don't even know for sure that the Cancun trip is what pushed her over the edge. Even that is speculation on your part and many others too. It may be true but we don't know that for sure. In closing I really only posted to point out the texts you posted to try to convince everyone what an abuser Travis was when in fact those words happened end of May 2008. There is nothing anywhere else that was shown or proven in court that shows he continually abused with words action or anything else. He was very good to her and she become obsessed, he really was the Golden Egg for her and she put all her own eggs in one basket. She did everything he and SHE wanted to do because she was hoping he would be hers and it didn't work out for her. The only words said regarding how Travis treated her or talked to her etc came out of her mouth and she is a LIAR proven time and time again. I am so sick of hearing how abused she was when in fact she was the abuser. That poor man never had a clue and really most people probably wouldn't have for the most part. She didn't show that side of herself to him very often I am sure because she had to keep up with the I am the perfect mate for you and worship and adore you and would make you the best wife yada yada!!! Jodi abused Travis and that is the bottom line. I am not going to go on and on about defending Travis and his actions regarding sex and the rest of their relationship because most of it is irrelevant. He was a good guy who got caught up in a bad relationship that cost him his life. How was he ever to know that. Please please let him rest in peace. There is absolutely no proof that Travis wronged his murderer.

I watched the movie last night after I recorded it on DVR. It wasn't as awful as I expected which suprised me. As soon as "Detective Flores" spoke it went downhill for me, and I began to laugh. I was amused by the courtroom portrayal of all the characters from the trial. I let it slide when the facts were off and chalked it up to Lifetime. IMO, Stabby would not like the movie since she appeared to be a crazy, jealous stalker. She just doesn't see herself with those characteristics. I cringed when it ended with her singing "O Holy Night" from jail. I had to turn it off immediately because I detest hearing her sing that song. I hold NG responsible since her show overplayed the singing.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    I watched the movie last night after I recorded it on DVR. It wasn't as awful as I expected which suprised me. As soon as "Detective Flores" spoke it went downhill for me, and I began to laugh. I was amused by the courtroom portrayal of all the characters from the trial. I let it slide when the facts were off and chalked it up to Lifetime. IMO, Stabby would not like the movie since she appeared to be a crazy, jealous stalker. She just doesn't see herself with those characteristics. I cringed when it ended with her singing "O Holy Night" from jail. I had to turn it off immediately because I detest hearing her sing that song. I hold NG responsible since her show overplayed the singing.
    I cannot hear that song anymore without linking it with that killer. She ruined it for me

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvsam View Post
    I cannot hear that song anymore without linking it with that killer. She ruined it for me
    Jodi ruins everything. Seriously.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    @Just_Me1965 3h

Still pretty sure this was the person ejected from the court room last week.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNdTnlACcAArgWu.jpg

(The creep who was blowing kisses to Stabby)
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Also this:

‏@Just_Me1965 3h

This is fantastic! Way to Go Dave Hall!

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Also this:

‏@Just_Me1965 3h

Sneaks! Thanks for this! What a great guy and to know that he is going after those folks, makes me happy

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

OT- Few quick questions if someone has a spare minute: Is there some way to block nasty private messages? (Yes with 2 posts I have received one already. Guess human nature is natural everywhere...duh)
    Where can I find answers such as how to "ignore", why is the difference between "Reply to Thread", "Reply" and "Reply with Quote".

Appreciate any direction ~~

Also this:

‏@Just_Me1965 3h

dammit they are already back w/ a new fb site https://www.facebook.com/occupyhln.org

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    dammit they are already back w/ a new fb site https://www.facebook.com/occupyhln.org
    Damn, these people need to get a life
    "Were you crying when you were stabbing him? How about when you cut his throat, were you crying then?"
    "The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path"

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Sneaks! Thanks for this! What a great guy and to know that he is going after those folks, makes me happy
    Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    They're like cockroaches

Quote Originally Posted by PopRocks View Post
    Damn, these people need to get a life
    No kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by PAMK View Post
    OT- Few quick questions if someone has a spare minute: Is there some way to block nasty private messages? (Yes with 2 posts I have received one already. Guess human nature is natural everywhere...duh)
    Where can I find answers such as how to "ignore", why is the difference between "Reply to Thread", "Reply" and "Reply with Quote".

Appreciate any direction ~~
    OMG, what could you have said? And yes, this place is just brimming with human nature, in varying forms. Guess we'd have to take the 'human' part at face value, but you never know?

Anyhoo, I'll give this a go PAMK:

-The only way to block PM's from folks is to restrict them to your friends/contacts only, or turn them off completely. As you are new, you may not want to do this, as it will limit your communication with some pretty good folks. If you do, here are the steps:

Settings(top of page)>General Settings>(left side of page)Private Messaging Off or Only from Contacts or Moderators(under Messaging & Notifications)>Save Changes(bottom right)

-To put someone on ignore:

Click on their name>View Profile>Add to Ignore List (under their profile name)>(are you sure?) Click Yes

-Reply to thread is used when multi-quoting. To multi-quote:

Click the "+ sign at the bottom right of a post>Do this for all the posts you want to answer/comment on/quote>When your list is complete, click Reply to Thread (bottom right of the page)>All your chosen posts will appear in the box at the bottom of the page>Only then can you start inserting your replies underneath them.

-Reply with quote will include a single quote above your typed reply (in the box).

There are others who have probably explained it better than I, I know Bermstalker did, a few million pages ago, but I hope this helps!

Karlita (1474), excellent follow up to PCs' post re Travis being the "verbal/emotionally abuser". Also note that according to Jodi they only "officially" dated from 02Feb07 thru 29Jun07.

Karlita (1474), excellent follow up to PCs' assertions of Travis being an "abuser" both " verbally/emotionally".
    Also note that according to Jodi ,of those 21 months, they only "officially" dated from 02FEB07 til 29JUN07.

Ok, I knew that the movie would suck (hello, Lifetime isnt really quality movie watching) but MY GOD IT WAS TERRRRRRRIBLE! Sooooo many inaccuracies. Over things that were not even important to the case too! Really bad.

I have to admit, I did practically spit my drink out when Wilmott was showed. Too funny.

Also, striptease in beginning? HILARIOUS. Love how she was in his room and just hit play on the hotel radio and BOOM SEXY SONG IS ON. How perfect!!! LOL

I do realize they had to make some things up for movie purposes....but it was truly laughable.

From this "report" what the defense team did wrong was not call an expert in knife fighting :) -
    http://www.herrspeightsventures.com/...say_Report.php

Quote Originally Posted by meowzerz View Post
    Ok, I knew that the movie would suck (hello, Lifetime isnt really quality movie watching) but MY GOD IT WAS TERRRRRRRIBLE! Sooooo many inaccuracies. Over things that were not even important to the case too! Really bad.

I have to admit, I did practically spit my drink out when Wilmott was showed. Too funny.

Also, striptease in beginning? HILARIOUS. Love how she was in his room and just hit play on the hotel radio and BOOM SEXY SONG IS ON. How perfect!!! LOL

I do realize they had to make some things up for movie purposes....but it was truly laughable.
    That wig was terrible...

Thanks a bunch!

I appreciate your help.

still trying to maintain everyone's interest in her case, apparently:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-...e#.UcemDZytymE

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkasaurus View Post
    still trying to maintain everyone's interest in her case, apparently:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-...e#.UcemDZytymE
    There is NO WAY, I repeat, NO WAY she accepts a deal. The only deal the State and JM would offer her would be LWOP and giving up her right to any appeals. No way she agrees to that.

There is NO WAY, I repeat, NO WAY she accepts a deal. The only deal the State and JM would offer her would be LWOP and giving up her right to any appeals. No way she agrees to that.
    I agree, no way she would accept a plea. I can see her thinking she deserves go free after 25 years.

BTW Some Jodi supporters are signing a petition to "demand" Lifetime to do another movie with the "real" (Jodi's) version of events because the one shown yesterday is full of lies and portrays her as a crazy bitch... BREAKING NEWS! SHE IS a crazy bitch :P

dimedropper
    Quote Originally Posted by dianalyn View Post
    From this "report" what the defense team did wrong was not call an expert in knife fighting :) -
    http://www.herrspeightsventures.com/...say_Report.php
    I have said from the beginning that that is how the back wounds happened and I agree with him.He makes some valid points throughout the essay.

I agree Sneaks, but don't you think the behavior of the DT is aiming for that? All the spanners they are throwing seem to me to be an attempt to save her life. They'll do anything! In saying that JA throws her own spanners at her DT, so it's counter productive perhaps?

Thread Information