Page 1164 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 164 664 1064 1114 1154 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1174 1214 1264 ... LastLast
Results 29,076 to 29,100 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by PopRocks View Post
    shes going grey huh?

prison has not been kind to her. Her whole face looks like it's dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffron View Post
    I don't think Jodi is smiling at all in this example, or anytime the camera was on her today. I think she was crying and that she was very sad. (I'm not defending her, but I thought she felt very emotional today.)
    I too dont think jodi was smiling..She looked like a mess today, maybe it was the meds shes taking that was a contributing factor, i dont know, but she actually looked sad today

She may be a monster, but i dont think she understood the damage shes truly caused until today. I mean i dont think any of us knew that Steven basically has PTSD because of this murder, when i heard that even i got teary eyed
    "Were you crying when you were stabbing him? How about when you cut his throat, were you crying then?"
    "The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path"

This writer makes very interesting points and, from a layman's point of view, she makes a very good case against a BPD diagnosis, and a very good case for an Antisocial Personality Disorder diagnosis. Very interesting...
    Okay, I apologize to the moderators for yet another correction. Regarding my quote above from my last post, I meant that I am the layman, not the blog writer (who I understand is a psychologist). (I plan to proofread my posts twice from now on.)

Quote Originally Posted by CreepyGus View Post
    I keep going back and forth on Jodi's family and their behavior. I do think her mother, along with others, have acted in poor taste at times during the trial. I also understand that she is Jodi's mother, and loves her no matter what.

People can act inappropriately when they are under major stress. However, so is the entire Alexander family, and their behavior and strength has been admirable.

Maybe someone should have given her a little heads-up, and told her what her behavior looked like to the outside world.
    Would you believe in the alternate universe at JAII how many posters despise Travis's family? They want them banned from the courtroom for crying and making faces. For wanting to kill "sweet" Jodi. Jodi's aunt posts there. They have a special password only forum. We know Donovan and Sandy are involved in it too because of the "art" sales and t-shirts, and the money they collect for Jodi's commissary account. I can only imagine what they're saying tonight. I only peek in when I'm bored, but I have a lot to catch up here tonight. So, really, spare no pity for the Jodi supporters who show up in court everyday, they have absolutely nothing good to say about Travis and his family - just vile hatred.

I'm glad Steven and Samantha faced the jury with their backs to the monster for their impact statements. They probably would have preferred to face her, but I really don't think they could have held it together. If you want to know more of Travis, his blog in online. Also, many of his friends have written memorials on their Facebook pages. He was in the process of writing a book, maybe even nearly finished, we may get to see in the future.

I saw Jodi's gesture after Samantha spoke. Yes, it was definitely a slit throat! The coward, however, wouldn't meet Samantha's gaze, she averted her eyes and put her head down. Only after Samantha had gone through the gate, did she make her stupid move.

Now my questions. ????????? Weren't Daryl and Patty in court today ready to testify? What are they supposed to do until Monday? Go back to CA, stay in a motel? Is the state paying? Did Jodi have another "headache" so she can have some visitors this weekend?

If DT brings up Jodi's "art", I hope Juan is armed with the magazines she copied them from. That's how well she's been behaving in prison!
    Last edited by I doubt it; 05-17-2013 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    For once they disappoint. I was expecting a big burst of insanity after the Victim Statements today. Thanks for the effort!
    Give em a break! Look what shit he's got to work with!

Quote Originally Posted by AntBubsy View Post
    Kitty eared Patti, the one testifying for JA

Lets give this girl a chance!

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Here are a few things about her team's request to withdraw. It makes sense, I think:

from http://news.yahoo.com/emotional-day-...004642505.html

From http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...-minutes-show/

Regardless of what this says, does anybody really believe she wants to die? Nope.
    NOPE Sure don't believe it. Not one single bit. Now, I am not a licensed anything (ok, licensed driver) but I can tell enough about her and her "I want to commit suicide" or "I want the DP" crap, that when someone cries out she wants to commit suicide like she used to tell Travis it is her turning the situation away from the matter at hand and pull a pity party for herself. (EX theoretical: Jodi and Travis get in argument cause TA finds her in the house uninvited doing some cleaning or baking and he starts telling her, "I don't want you here"..... in order to make the anger at her stop.....she defuses it off her and turns it around "Look how mean you are to me! I don't deserve to live, I am going to kill myself!" With that said Jodi has once again successfully made it about her.....calling out for a Jodi Pity Party. Most people I know, if subjected to those words, I am going to kill myself, would turn soft and apologetic in an effort to make them feel better. Sure sounds like Jodi, doesn't it???
    Master manipulator
    Self-centered
    Spoiled brat
    .........<insert a million other descriptions here>
    But the best is FUCKING BITCH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post
    Would you believe in the alternate universe at JAII how many posters despise Travis's family? They want them banned from the courtroom for crying and making faces. For wanting to kill "sweet" Jodi. Jodi's aunt posts there. They have a special password only forum. We know Donovan and Sandy are involved in it too because of the "art" sales and t-shirts, and the money they collect for Jodi's commissary account. I can only imagine what they're saying tonight. I only peek in when I'm bored, but I have a lot to catch up here tonight. So, really, spare no pity for the Jodi supporters who show up in court everyday, they have absolutely nothing good to say about Travis and his family - just vile hatred.

I'm glad Travis and Samantha faced the jury with their backs to the monster for their impact statements. They probably would have preferred to face her, but I really don't think they could have held it together. If you want to know more of Travis, his blog in online. Also, many of his friends have written memorials on their Facebook pages. He was in the process of writing a book, maybe even nearly finished, we may get to see in the future.

I saw Jodi's gesture after Samantha spoke. Yes, it was definitely a slit throat! The coward, however, wouldn't meet Samantha's gaze, she averted her eyes and put her head down. Only after Samantha had gone through the gate, did she make her stupid move.

Now my questions. ????????? Weren't Daryl and Patty in court today ready to testify? What are they supposed to do until Monday? Go back to CA, stay in a motel? Is the state paying? Did Jodi have another "headache" so she can have some visitors this weekend?

If DT brings up Jodi's "art", I hope Juan is armed with the magazines she copied them from. That's how well she's been behaving in prison!
    I think it's the first time I've seen the witness impact statements be made directly toward the jury, with their backs turned to the defendant. I think it's more typical to have family address the defendant or the judge. I am guessing they found a sense of power, for the first time since this trial started....they got to speak to the jury, who will be deciding Jodi's fate. Turning their backs to her, they made it clear that this is no longer about her. Their statements were powerful, and heartbreaking.

My bite is worse than my bark!

Sorry if this was already posted. Just saw it trending on yahoo. Great read for anyone that missed thursdays court. :)

http://news.yahoo.com/jury-arias-tri...231450262.html

PHOENIX (AP) — Jurors deciding the fate of convicted murderer Jodi Arias were brought to tears Thursday, visibly shaken by dramatic statements from the victim's family members as they described how their lives were ripped apart by the killing.

Travis Alexander's younger brother Steven told the panel he was hospitalized for ulcers, lost sleep and separated from his wife.

He paused to choke back tears and regain his composure as he recounted the phone call he got from his sister the day his brother's body was found.

"She told me, 'Steven, Travis is dead,'" he said. "I thought I was dreaming."

Steven Alexander described how his brother had survived motorcycle and car crashes and seemed to be "bulletproof."

"The nature of my brother's murder has had a major impact on me. It's even invaded my dreams," Steven Alexander told jurors, standing at a podium about 6 feet from the panel. "I've had nightmares about somebody coming after me with a knife, then going after my wife and my daughter.

"I don't want these nightmares anymore," he said. "I don't want to see my brother's murderer anymore."

The same jury convicted Arias of first-degree murder last week after about 15 hours of deliberations. During the trial's ongoing final penalty phase, the panel will decide whether to sentence Arias to life in prison or death for the 2008 murder of her one-time lover.

Arias cried periodically during the testimony and looked away from jurors.

In opening statements, prosecutor Juan Martinez said there are no factors that should cause the jury to even consider a sentence other than death. The judge had instructed jurors that they could take into account certain things that might help them make a decision, such as Arias' lack of a prior criminal record and assertions that she was a good friend, had an abusive childhood and is a talented artist.

Martinez said none of that matters in regard to the brutal killing.

"There are no mitigating factors in this case," he said. "The only appropriate sentence ... is death."

Defense attorney Kirk Nurmi opened his part by explaining to jurors that their decision ultimately would be the final one.

"Your verdict, ladies and gentleman, will determine whether or not Jodi Arias spends the rest of her life in prison or if she is sentenced to be executed," Nurmi said, telling jurors they each had to make their own "moral assessment on what verdict is correct."

He then told the panel they would later hear directly from Arias.

"When you understand who Ms. Arias is, you will understand that life is the appropriate sentence," Nurmi said.

Alexander's sister Samantha later described for the panel how their grandmother, who raised the victim, saw her health fail after the killing and died around the time of jury selection.

"Travis was the glue in our family," Samantha Alexander said. She also recalled her brother's charisma, sense of humor, insight and "huge smile."

"Travis was our strength, our beacon of hope, our motivation," she said through tears. "Our lives will never be the same. ... We would give anything to have him back."

The trial was inexplicably delayed Thursday afternoon after the judge and attorneys met privately. It is set to resume Monday morning when other witnesses will include Arias' friends and an ex-boyfriend who lived with her for several years in California.

Earlier this week, Arias' attorneys asked to be allowed to step down from the case, but a judge denied the request.

Details about the motion were sealed, but legal experts said Arias complicated efforts for her defense when she gave an interview to Fox affiliate KSAZ minutes after her conviction, saying she preferred death over life in prison.

"I believe death is the ultimate freedom, and I'd rather have my freedom as soon as I can get it," Arias said.

During a closed-door meeting with the judge Tuesday, Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott sought permission to withdraw from the case, according to court minutes released Thursday.

Los Angeles-area criminal defense lawyer Mark Geragos said Arias' attorneys have a conflict of interest with their efforts to keep their client off death row and Arias' assertion that she'd rather die for her crime.

"It's not highly unusual," he said. "There are cases where defendants make decisions that they're better off on death row, but that puts the lawyer in a conflicted position. You've got a duty as a lawyer to bring the conflict of interest to the courts and disclose it."

Added Phoenix criminal defense lawyer Julio Laboy: "It would be something I would do in my major felony cases if I found that a client was actually working against me and not working with her defense."

Arias cannot choose the death penalty. It's up to the jury to determine a sentence. Her attorneys' motion to withdraw will have no impact on the penalty phase of the trial given jurors are not privy to the filing, and not even media have the details due to a court order sealing all such proceedings.

Arias, 32, acknowledged killing Alexander at his suburban Phoenix home after a day of sex on June 4, 2008. She initially denied any involvement and later blamed the attack on masked intruders. Two years after her arrest, Arias said she killed Alexander in self-defense.

The victim suffered nearly 30 knife wounds, had his throat slit from ear to ear and was shot in the forehead. Prosecutors say the attack was fueled by jealous rage after Alexander wanted to end his affair with Arias and prepared to take a trip to Mexico with another woman.

Don't usually venture in,
    have you guys seen this?

Jodi Arias giving Juan the Cut-Throat motion or just scratching her neck?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpIHWmxYiZo (by NewSeriously)

Quote Originally Posted by luvit View Post
    Don't usually venture in,
    have you guys seen this?

Jodi Arias giving Juan the Cut-Throat motion or just scratching her neck?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpIHWmxYiZo (by NewSeriously)
    People seem to be having a field day with that. I think its just wiping the tears from under her chin. Also I believe she was showing emotion today..that wasn't smiling.

I don't think Jodi was smiling, I think she was genuinely crying. Some people put their hands over their mouths when they cry. I get that what she did was heinous but she's not smiling there. Hasn't anyone ever heard of a grimace? Just because she did what she did, doesn't mean she's going to be smiling about it. Whether she's crying for herself or what she's hearing is up for debate though. I think I'm also the only one who doesn't want Jodi to get the needle. There are FAR more evil people in the world who do far more atrocious things and they don't get killed. I'm just not pro-DP. I'm not out for blood, she needs to pay for what she's done, but this is just one murder in thousands that happen all over the world. Because it's so publicised in the media and everyone has become emotionally invested from watching from the beginning, suddenly she deserves the needle? Eh.

ETA: I also think it's seriously reaching that she's constantly doing a "slit-throat" action to people. Maybe it's a nervous gesture or she genuinely scratches her neck like that?
    Last edited by Jem; 05-16-2013 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    Ya some support her for that, others support her because 'she is being framed by the Mormon Mafia'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper-Creeper View Post
    Mormon Mafia?! Ha.
    Mormon Mafia? that makes me LOL. I wonder if they go after us sinners or if I can hire them to go after some one for me.... lol It must be a super secret part of our religion that only Jodi was privy to. I don't remember ever being taught about the Mormon Mafia. And never once in all of my rebellious life have they ever come after me.

Quote Originally Posted by PopRocks View Post
    @10min mark, is this what you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthven View Post
    Tell me I am not the only one who sees DIMPLES! Those are dimples, freakin' dimples! That only happens when you are smiling!
    The first time I saw it, I thought she was full of anger because Travis went to visit Samantha instead of her. Now I don't know what to think

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper-Creeper View Post
    Maybe someone here can explain why the supporters for JA claim to support her because it was based on domestic violence, WTF? How does one wrap their head around that, and honestly believe that this was justified? I am floored that these sick people honestly think the family are the sick and twisted ones. Coming from a family with domestic violence issues, it sickens me to see this crap. I applaud the Alexander family for saying what they said and dealing with this all the way they have. I would not have dealt with itthe same way.
    Depends on how much you want to believe Jodi's version or story. I've seen many people say that Jodi sprinkles truth in with lies. It is very possible she was abused as a child. Maybe her dad did make nasty remarks about Jodi and her body and maybe her parents did abuse her. It's also possible she was in abusive relationships with other men. We know that Jodi has been involved in sexual relationships with men from a youngish age. 14 or 15. We know that she left home as soon as she could. I think it's pretty easy to see.....Jodi did not have a good relationship with her parents at all. She had a lot of anger for her mom.

I, personally....think Jodi's whole family situation is strange. I find it so strange that her sister and brother only came during the sex tape/talk days. I find the emotions of the family strange in court. I guess everybody deals different, but I do think the whole family is just strange. I think the fact that none are talking for Jodi-strange. That could be due to the fact that JM gets to cross them.....and that could be bad. It also could be due to the fact that this trial is so crazy, people are sending death threats to anybody that speaks up for Jodi.

I really felt televising the whole Victim Impact Statements-WRONG. Actually, I feel this whole phase should be off cameras.

Quote Originally Posted by eliqueang View Post
    People seem to be having a field day with that. I think its just wiping the tears from under her chin. Also I believe she was showing emotion today..that wasn't smiling.
    I think Jodi was crying yesterday. She cried the same as the day she found out the whole sex tape would be played. I *thought* it was real emotions from Jodi. Well, about as much emotion as Jodi can give. I just don't think Jodi functions like a normal person would. She has be described as being like a mirror. She mirrors other's emotions. I think that is true.
    I don't agree with people that say she was doing the throat slashing move. I think that's gasping at straws. I've watched Jodi a lot, b/c I take a lot of screenshots for my blog. She touches her face all the time. She scratches all the time. She sticks her tongue out and licks her lips all the time. She runs her tongue around her teeth all the time. Looks like nervous tics to me.

Jodi Arias jail cell VIDEO: Inside look at Estrella Jail

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region...-Estrella-Jail

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    I don't think Jodi was smiling, I think she was genuinely crying. Some people put their hands over their mouths when they cry. I get that what she did was heinous but she's not smiling there. Hasn't anyone ever heard of a grimace? Just because she did what she did, doesn't mean she's going to be smiling about it. Whether she's crying for herself or what she's hearing is up for debate though. I think I'm also the only one who doesn't want Jodi to get the needle. There are FAR more evil people in the world who do far more atrocious things and they don't get killed. I'm just not pro-DP. I'm not out for blood, she needs to pay for what she's done, but this is just one murder in thousands that happen all over the world. Because it's so publicised in the media and everyone has become emotionally invested from watching from the beginning, suddenly she deserves the needle? Eh.

ETA: I also think it's seriously reaching that she's constantly doing a "slit-throat" action to people. Maybe it's a nervous gesture or she genuinely scratches her neck like that?
    You aren't the only one Jem. I don't believe she should get the death penalty either. I am against the death penalty in general for many reasons. Mark Ridgeway AKA "The Green River Killer" killed at least 30 women, prob more like fifty. He made a deal that he would show police where some bodies were if he did not get the death penalty. He got LWOP. BTK killer (don't recall his name) got LWOP. He brutally murdered ten people, four of them in one family. Both of these men are vile disgusting cretins. If I believed in death penalty it would be for them.

Re: throat bit. When I cry I'm wiping my face and chin to get all the tears and shhnott. HLN are the ones that started the throat cutting crap. Shame on them.

I am reading people are now threatening JA friends that are speaking on her behalf. Pretty pitiful. Think of the good people could do if they organized for something really worthwhile, not threatening people that happen to love JA, which are few and far between.

I am still thinking what could have precipitated the "final straw" email. Does anyone know if the car JA wrecked was in her name or if it was still in Travis's. I wonder if there was insurance money and JA got ahold of it and kept it from Travis? He askes for information and then says she scammed him (in my words not his). Any thoughts?

They are getting worse! from JAII
    http://jodiariasisinnocent.com/thurs...jodi/#comments
    sirlips says:

May 16, 2013 at 1:24 pm

Justice, you are correct. There is nothing in this trial that is funny….but my story, to mock the BULL SHIT trial, hopefully is.

Maybe you think his best friends…the ones that stayed on vacation for a week AFTER they heard he was killed really are “bff’s”. i dont. they are out to get paid. PERIOD. Oh, im sure they have regrets, we all do, but i think their regrets are more about how they could have milked this event for even more.

His family? yes, they lost a son. A son they had NOTHING to do with. Which, in it self, is still VERY SAD. but they didnt stay at a distance…they injected themselves into this trial, did interviews, made scenes, posted HATE and then pretended that they loved TA SOOOOOOO much, just like i loved Spooky..sparkers..spanky….

Would you preffer we all get depressed, take up arms and start knocking people off as they walk out of the court house? Im a terrible shot, but im down for a party.
    Last edited by I doubt it; 05-17-2013 at 03:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post
    They are getting worse! from JAII
    http://jodiariasisinnocent.com/thurs...jodi/#comments 'Would you preffer we all get depressed, take up arms and start knocking people off as they walk out of the court house? Im a terrible shot, but im down for a party."
    you should forward that to the MCSO.. seriously.

her birth name is Donavan Marie Bering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brillig View Post
    Klaus Maria Brandauer = famous German actor. Just sayin'. So perhaps we are back to square one?
    I'm going to drop this subject because I realized she could be dealing with something since birth... I have a niece that I cherish that had congenital issues that could apply to Donavan... it's has a lifelong impact.

I think I'm also the only one who doesn't want Jodi to get the needle. There are FAR more evil people in the world who do far more atrocious things and they don't get killed. I'm just not pro-DP. I'm not out for blood, she needs to pay for what she's done, but this is just one murder in thousands that happen all over the world. Because it's so publicised in the media and everyone has become emotionally invested from watching from the beginning, suddenly she deserves the needle? Eh.
    I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I can say that my reason for thinking Jodi deserves death is not because I watched this trial from the beginning or because it is publicized. I think she deserves death because she planned this out in advance in a very calculating way and drove 1,000 miles to commit the murder (this was no "heat of passion"), combined with her total and complete lack of even a shred of remorse for what she has done, and her dragging a decent guys name through the mud in every way possible in order to attempt to avoid taking any responsibility for her actions. She is evil.

Quote Originally Posted by carnee View Post
    You aren't the only one Jem. I don't believe she should get the death penalty either. I am against the death penalty in general for many reasons. Mark Ridgeway AKA "The Green River Killer" killed at least 30 women, prob more like fifty. He made a deal that he would show police where some bodies were if he did not get the death penalty. He got LWOP. BTK killer (don't recall his name) got LWOP. He brutally murdered ten people, four of them in one family. Both of these men are vile disgusting cretins. If I believed in death penalty it would be for them.
    Just because there are criminals who have committed even worse crimes is not a reason (for me) to give Jodi a pass. Ridgeway didn't get death because the families of the victims were consulted and preferred to have their loved ones remains back so they could bury them instead of the death penalty. What the victims family wants was (and should be) a factor. Ridgeway had something valuable to trade, so he got lucky and avoided the death penalty. Jodi has nothing of value to trade, and Travis' family wants Jodi to get death. . As for BTK, the only reason he did not get the death penalty was because it was not an option in Kansas at the time his crimes were committed. LWOP was the maximum he could be given at that time.

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

Quote Originally Posted by Brillig View Post
    I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I can say that my reason for thinking Jodi deserves death is not because I watched this trial from the beginning or because it is publicized. I think she deserves death because she planned this out in advance in a very calculating way and drove 1,000 miles to commit the murder (this was no "heat of passion"), combined with her total and complete lack of even a shred of remorse for what she has done, and her dragging a decent guys name through the mud in every way possible in order to attempt to avoid taking any responsibility for her actions. She is evil.
    That's fair enough, though you wouldn't be able to come to that conclusion had it not been so widely publicised. Anyway, I reiterate my point, there are far worse crimes being committed on a daily basis. Those are planned, why aren't those murderers/rapists/pedophiles being killed? I don't think it's too far-fetched to believe that Jodi was mentally unstable (perhaps due to her childhood) and was pushed over the edge. By no means am I saying Travis deserved what happened to him, but like I've said before, Travis was no angel. He used Jodi, did say mean things to her (whether she deserved it is not for me to say since we've seen very little of what really happened in their relationship), and still went back to her for sex. Fact is, despite what evidence has been presented, we will never know what really happened. Of course the Alexander family are going to want the death penalty. Way I see it is Jodi took away Travis' decision whether to live or not. That is illegal. Why is it then okay for someone else to do the same to her? Anyway, we can all argue over DP 'til the cows come home, that's just my opinion. She needs to pay for her crime, and I for one will not be upset if she only gets LWOP.

Quote Originally Posted by lorizfree View Post
    Not me. It's hard for me to comprehend, how so many people can have so little compassion, for the family of someone so horrendously murdered. Yes, I see that they believe Jodi was abused, the mormons did it, PPL, the Hugh's, HLN. Why is it so hard to believe that she admitted to doing this, when she flat out admitted it? Regardless of anything I believe about Jodi's family, I have compassion. It wasn't their fault she did this.

How could anyone possibly say such vicious things about people who are COMPLETELY innocent? Their only crime is loving their brother, and wanting justice for his murderer. Metis, help me out here. Why do these people do and believe such things? I just don't get it.
    I agree with Brillig, but I just want to add that having been there (and still going through it) you quickly get past seeing them as grieving victims when at the end of the day they are trying to convict the one who's innocence you wholeheartedly believe in. In their minds what happened to Travis happened because he abused Jodi, period. And so they feel that his family (and everyone else) is continuing that abuse by wanting her dead. Further, EVERY piece of evidence that is brought up, everything that is said, and everything that is done, is stretched and moulded in their heads so as to confirm what they believe...I actually thought it was funny when someone noted how quickly the JAII site is being pushed further down on the search engine, and someone explained how the 'TravisNatzis' sit there all day just clicking on the 'Justice for Travis' sites to make it look like they have more supporters. So suddenly everybody jumped on the bandwagon and started regularly clicking on the JAII site in an effort to 'raise' it up the ranks. It couldn't possibly have been because they are a MINORITY...

I agree. People want to read so much into everything.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Thread Information