Page 1084 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 84 584 984 1034 1074 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1094 1134 1184 1584 ... LastLast
Results 27,076 to 27,100 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    It wasn't the verdict at all. This started before the verdict came down. They could still be deliberating but Coconut wouldn't be here & if you go back through the thread to the start you'll see he's not the only one missing.The verdict just happened to coincide with his attempts to move to another thread to have discussions away from the cries of "Jodi supporter, go back to JAII". He was ALREADY being called a Jodi supporter for fuck's sake! What possible difference could it have made if any of us who were labelled JAII members or trolls had put our hands up & said "yep"? We were copping shit every time we spoke against the group voice anyway.
    Snipped for length.

People don't take kindly to assholes. If you act like an asshole, you're probably an asshole. I don't have anything against Coconut because I have a bit of the asshole gene myself, but he was/is an asshole. I'm really not surprised at all that people don't like him. I can see why, and if you asked her/him, he/she'd probably say the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by gigiann View Post
    Yeah, I don't get the phone thing...you all are making some great comments on it. Hmmm she made the call to his voicemail. Jail calls are normally collect calls but I think they can buy phone minutes from the commissary. Have to check that out as it might be the answer to that. I'll look and let you guys know
    I used to work at our local jail here in NM and the inmates can purchase a calling card from the commissary but only if they are in an "honor pod." Meaning they are model inmates.

On Jodi's mitigating factors...She may not have eaten the crayons but she did eat the pencil shavings!!
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    To be fair, a lot of this stuff was addressed 4 years ago and 2,000 pages back
    I know...it was snarky comment and I do wholly apologize!!
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "it is what it is!"

Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Snipped for length.

People don't take kindly to assholes. If you act like an asshole, you're probably an asshole. I don't have anything against Coconut because I have a bit of the asshole gene myself, but he was/is an asshole. I'm really not surprised at all that people don't like him. I can see why, and if you asked her/him, he/she'd probably say the same thing.
    ITA

Can't understand all these posts about Coconut and various terms of adulation in the same sentences. Oxymorons if you ask me. IMO
    Last edited by DenverClipper; 05-14-2013 at 05:29 AM.

Gotta say I love me some coconut just as I do most everyone that posts here......that precisely why I joined. (I had stalked here for days before joining ;) )

Quote Originally Posted by Jillee View Post
    Does anyone else get the sinking feeling that Coconut was on Jodi's side after all??
    Nope. He thought she was guilty. He just did not always think the same way as the majority. I totally enjoyed his posts. Thoughtful,interesting and sometimes very funny. I will miss him.
    He could of saved himself a lot of trouble just hanging at JAII site if he truly felt that way. He didn't.

What happened to him? RIP Coconut? Banned? Quit?

In Coconut's defense, I know I haven't been on here much lately either. Once we got the verdict, and then a stupid week's delay because Jodi decided to go crazy, I got bored. Maybe Coconut did too.
    Anyway, here's a pic I found today. Not sure if anyone saw it yet or not, but I'm sharing. Hope everyone has a fab day and let's hope for this trial to be completely over sooner, rather than later. I'm so ready to move on to new trials. If anyone can send me new threads that are interesting, I'd appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    I think if he doesn't show up for court tomorrow, we should send out a search party.

An interesting article on an interesting site:
    http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2013/05/...tric-ward.html

Quote Originally Posted by Doll-Face View Post

In Coconut's defense, I know I haven't been on here much lately either. Once we got the verdict, and then a stupid week's delay because Jodi decided to go crazy, I got bored. Maybe Coconut did too.
    Anyway, here's a pic I found today. Not sure if anyone saw it yet or not, but I'm sharing. Hope everyone has a fab day and let's hope for this trial to be completely over sooner, rather than later. I'm so ready to move on to new trials. If anyone can send me new threads that are interesting, I'd appreciate it.
    Creepiest awesome picture ever. hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post
    NO, NO, NO, Hopefully Wednesday will be a great day for Justice for Alexander. Jodi's attempt to sabotage her M1 conviction backfired. Think positive folks. There will be a new, broken Jodi to see.
    Anyone else feel like that would feel like winning the lottery?

Her face when the verdict was read....awesome! Seeing justice rule!
    But to see her when they say DP!!! Mega Lotto! I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Coconut has been missing from thread. People are speculating regarding whether he was a Jodi supporter.

I think he may have Jodi fatigue. Sometimes this thread gets bogged down, and tempers flare over strongly held opinions

and discussions get heated. I found him interesting and funny. I am hopeful he will pop back in.
    I must say I am tired of looking at JA' s face and hearing her continue her relentless name bashing of Travis.
    They replay that post verdict interview ad nauseam. It is infuriating how willing a pawn the media is in aiding and abetting her evil assault on the family and the victim with her malicious lies.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post
    Nope. Trial is over for the majority of people and they've moved on to other things.

If you want action, join the Arias is innocent site. That place makes this thread look like a ghost town.
    I would agree, but he literally hasnt posted at all since then

I really dont care much tbh because this is the internet, but that is too much of a coincidence imo
    "Were you crying when you were stabbing him? How about when you cut his throat, were you crying then?"
    "The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path"

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Thanks Jinkasaurus for providing the link to the article quoted below. Guessing based on that information that finally she will separated from Donavan Bering.

County jail, though, is for un-sentenced inmates and short-termers. The famous tents are filled with DUIs and probation violators, not with capital defendants. As soon as Jodi Arias is sentenced, you can expect to see her custody transferred from the county sheriff to the state prison system, possibly on camera.

Arizona's Department of Corrections has a dramatically different policy toward the media than does the county jail. A TV crew can get a state prisoner on the phone for a recorded interview, but they are never allowed to bring in the cameras for a personal interview with an inmate about his or her crime. AZDOC may allow a camera in from time to time to do a story about a new rehabilitation program, for instance. But officials there have told me they simply refuse to put inmates up for individual stories "about my life and times in crime," as they sarcastically put it. I've made the requests myself and so have many TV crews I've worked with. So far, no results.

AZDOC is also much stricter about who can come in for a regular visit. No longer a first-come, first-serve system where you can show up unexpected and have the inmate brought out to you, in Arizona prisons an inmate must designate visitors on a list. Each person named by the inmate as a welcome visitor must undergo their own background check by the prison. Plenty of people could be refused access to prison invitation, starting with people who have their own felony convictions.

The visitor list is restricted to 20 people, last time I checked. So to receive any visitors at all, an orange jump-suited guest of the State of Arizona must hope for people who are both willing to submit to the background check and who will pass it.
    http://camillekimball.blogspot.de/20...itigation.html

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by PopRocks View Post
    I would agree, but he literally hasnt posted at all since then

I really dont care much tbh because this is the internet, but that is too much of a coincidence imo
    Coconut left because he got trashed for days on end. He always believed the Felon was guilty and he thought she got the verdict she deserved. Exploring defense tactics does not mean you agree with them or that you are a supporter of the Felon.

I miss sweet Big Daddy Yum Yum.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Coconut left because he got trashed for days on end. He always believed the Felon was guilty and he thought she got the verdict she deserved. Exploring defense tactics does not mean you agree with them or that you are a supporter of the Felon.

For one day only, I will display one of the best coconut quotes that I can remember in my signature. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post

I miss him too!!! Just because he was thought provoking does not mean he was a "troll!"
    "it is what it is!"

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    For one day only, I will display one of the best coconut quotes that I can remember in my signature. Enjoy!
    Reading the coconut phrase in your sig, the words that popped up in my mind are: silver tongued devil.
    He is that which is why I liked his musings, his challenges. challenges was never boring!

Thanks for posting one of his gems.

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    I miss him too!!! Just because he was thought provoking does not mean he was a "troll!"
    ITA, he brought humor when things when a few took themselves all too seriously. I never took any of his comments to be "pro-Jodi", he only asked that you THINK and that is supposed to be a good thing

Coconut withdraw!

NOOOOOOO!

Wherefore art thou, sir Coconut?

Omg, you people are funny. A troll with a sense of humor is still a troll. Everyone else that posted anything like coconut did, got smited to shit. Hell, people stopped posting here because of the backlash for their opinions being different. I would personally love to know what was so great about coconut, that you were all willing to put up with his opinion? Because it sure wasn't a common occurrence when anyone else voiced theirs.

Karma is only a bitch if you are!

Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    Omg, you people are funny. A troll with a sense of humor is still a troll. Everyone else that posted anything like coconut did, got smited to shit. Hell, people stopped posting here because of the backlash for their opinions being different. I would personally love to know what was so great about coconut, that you were all willing to put up with his opinion? Because it sure wasn't a common occurrence when anyone else voiced theirs.
    agreed smurfy!

Right? I didn't find anything he said to be thought-provoking . I'm an open-minded person but nothing he said merited more than a "duh" from me.

Quote Originally Posted by dianalyn View Post
    ITA, he brought humor when things when a few took themselves all too seriously. I never took any of his comments to be "pro-Jodi", he only asked that you THINK and that is supposed to be a good thing
    I put troll in quote because that is not what he was.....he is a person that has values and is thought provoking. Chauncy posts a comment about raping and cumming on a skinless Jodi....and that's ok???
    Last edited by ImBatman!; 05-14-2013 at 08:36 AM. Reason: spelling
    "it is what it is!"

SMURF, He has a wicked wit. However, I never got a sense of meanness, pettiness, bitterness or downright nastiness that I get from some posters. Context is every thing. He had a certain something that came through even in his controversial posts. Just my opinion. Some posters are very nasty and seething with anger or an extreme need to pound their Point of view home. He isn't like that.

Thread Information