Thread: Fan Fiction

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm a big court fan. I just was in court this week as part of an assignment for my law class. I posted about it in chit-chat....the nonJodi chit-chat. It was great! I plan on going back. I'm additionally participating in what's called Citizen Academy through my local PD, and had a Circuit Judge in this week to talk to us about the trial procedures as well as search warrants. I think this case has a lot of interesting aspects but I think one of the reasons it's been picked up by HLN is the lying, the sex, because she's a pretty white girl, and the photos. Aside from that: there's not a whole lot special about it - but that doesn't make it any less interesting!

I took in the Arias trial in person about 2 weeks ago. It is in no way like what you see on streaming video or youtube. It makes me want to go down to the courtroom on a random day and just pop in on whatever case might be going on. It was fascinating! I don't want to ever get Into law, not that it's bad, I just think that watching real-life trial has its merits over the sensationalist view that everyone gets on tv and in movies.
    Last edited by faq_q; 04-28-2013 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Thread Information