Page 691 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 689 690 691 692 693 701 741 791 1191 ... LastLast
Results 17,251 to 17,275 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    they are trying to say that travis was still alive in the accidental pic of her cutting his throat- and idk how they think that helps them?
    Thats the thing. In that pic, we don't know for sure that the throat has been cut yet. That blood could be from his chest wounds, right?.
    I think Willmott was just trying to cast doubt in the state's case somehow. IDK. but I'm not sure the throat was cut yet in that last pic of Travis with JA's pant leg/foot

they are trying to say that travis was still alive in the accidental pic of her cutting his throat- and idk how they think that helps them?
    If I remember their argument from earlier, I think they are trying to use that photo to establish that after being shot he was still able to get his arms up because in the photo she is dragging him by his arms or so it appears. I think they are trying to say this pic doesn't necessarily show she was dragging him. Stupid argument all the way around.

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    Jenny's track is "IF you couldn't see it, it didn't happen"?
    When you have nothing else, that is every so slightly better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    So how come he gets to jump back up there and "correct his misstatements" and pretend he can't remember what he said the first time around?
    A misspoken word that is immediately corrected is not a misstatement.

This is totally different from Dr Dick and ALV totally changing their viewpoint after the defense informed them that what they had testified to did not match Jodi's current set of lies, and them getting up on the stand and suddenly claiming that they made a misstatement.

And as for you, Jodi, you revolting, hair curtain, fake crying, repulsive, creepy skank...

BOOM!

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

I don't think the reason the ME is back up is because he has to clarify. I think Martinez just wanted to re-emphasize the heinousness of the crime. Who better than the ME, with pictures, to do that?
    This is what makes him such a great prosecutor IMHO. He saved all the best shit for the rebuttal. He was like, yeah, here's some rope, go crazy, to the defense, then BOOM. Hang yourself.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Nothing about how the gunshot wound didn't show signs of hemorrhage?
    ETA: The state rested, defense was granted their surrebuttal it seems.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper-Creeper View Post
    "It requires a beating heart" Best testimony statement yet coming from the ME, in regards to the throat being slashed and if he was still alive.
    Something TA had right up until she slashed his throat. Unless I saw a medical report stating it as fact I don't believe she has one!

TA was in "Flight" mode trying to get away from her as she stabbed him repeatedly. The fact that she was not injured speaks to his not raising a hand to her ever, in even the fight for his life!
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by alyoop View Post
    dang! they did NOT have any questions AT ALL the first go round. that can't be good news
    That also hadn't heard JA's version of events, yet. Now they have and they are looking to negate it all.
    Quote Originally Posted by phantompoet View Post
    never eating pudding again
    right....
    I don't think the reason the ME is back up is because he has to clarify. I think Martinez just wanted to re-emphasize the heinousness of the crime. Who better than the ME, with pictures, to do that?
    I called it this morning (or yesterday - can't recall) that the ME would be the last to drive home the awfulness of what she did to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by alyoop View Post
    hmm, now I have a question. would the deflection by the bullet hitting the skull make the bullet NOT go thru the frontal lobe? i hate being confused by stuff like that. I wish I had einstein's IQ
    I doubt it, I think the only deflection the bullet encountered was being stopped in his cheek bone. Makes it worse if it did ping around - then it's not just the frontal lobe that ws hit it was evrywhere in there.
    it doesn't, but they think it shows that he was alive through the bullet - but now no one is buying that he was shot first... so that picture actually helps prosecution to show that he was alive/awake/suffering through it all.
    "The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anonymous

Beth Karas says the State has rested.

@CamilleKimball 1m

The dog is still here, waiting in the aisle. #JodiArias
    Expand
    Camille Kimball Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 1m

The dog is coming back out, a black Belgian Malinois I would say. #JodiArias
    Expand
    Camille Kimball Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 3m

Is anybody threatening this jury? this court? Don't do it! IT SCREWS UP EVERYTHING. #JodiArias
    Expand

A professional dog of some kind just went back thru to jury room. with guards. and handler #JodiArias

probably drug or bomb detection dog
    - Beauty is a beast.

a bomb dog.

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post
    Bullet wound was the coup de gras.

I've always felt should would want to vent her rage with the knife. Very personal, witnessing his agony.
    IMO: then drags the body to the shower... shoots him for good measure. Gunshot actually last not first.

Could be just related to a threat to the court house, not that actual room.

nothing new was covered so I have a feeling JM just wanted to give the jury a chance for clarifying questions.
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Wow, nothing about trajectory at all. Wonder why? Esp. with all those "I believe"s and "I think"s from Horne...seems like we could have used one more angle to disprove Jodi's story besides the 'immediately incapacitating' line.
    He couldn't due to the condition of the brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Brillig View Post
    And as for you, Jodi, you revolting, hair curtain, fake crying, repulsive, creepy skank...

BOOM!
    Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Cocopop View Post
    It must be the FOG

At all? or do you mean convicted w/ the Death penalty.
    I should never be allowed to be a juror, I don't think I can remain neutral throughout the trial, I had her guilty I think n the first week, maybe into the second week?
    I do, however, think it'll be hard to sentence someone to death, if I were on the jury.
    I was referring to a first-degree murder conviction.

Personally, I fully believe she is guilty and I would recommend the DP if I were on the jury. Unfortunately, I'm not on the jury and I don't know how the minds of any of the 12 jurors who will decide her fate work. I was living in Florida at the time of Caylee's death, search, and the discovery of her remains. I can remember all too well the emotions I felt as I rocked my 8 month old daughter to sleep while watching Nancy Grace report on the CA issue.
    I have no faith in how a jury will decide because I simply do not know. After this morning, I feel confident that she will get a Murder 1 charge. I'd like to be confident that TA's family will get to watch her die someday, but I'm not there at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    @CamilleKimball 1m

The dog is still here, waiting in the aisle. #JodiArias
    Expand
    Camille Kimball Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 1m

The dog is coming back out, a black Belgian Malinois I would say. #JodiArias
    Expand

Is anybody threatening this jury? this court? Don't do it! IT SCREWS UP EVERYTHING. #JodiArias
    Expand

A professional dog of some kind just went back thru to jury room. with guards. and handler #JodiArias
    a bomb sniffing dog?

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post
    Oh, gawd, he just said pudding.
    Quote Originally Posted by phantompoet View Post
    never eating pudding again
    Oh god....and I just literally bought 8 boxes of pudding today..... FML.

a bomb sniffing dog?
    @CamilleKimball 34s

Court PIO is here now, shrugs shoulders when asked why the dog came here. #JodiArias

when are we back? did the judge say?
    "The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anonymous

You know I was just thinking "fuck this Judge" she's had 4 fucking months to speed things up and she couldn't wait 2 seconds for Juan to say State rests?

Maybe the dog was there because JM just dropped a bomb on the Defense's Case.

ZING! I'll be here all week. <curtain>

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 4m

Confirmed it was a bomb detection canine in #jodiarias

Dr. Horn testified that neither the head wound nor the stab to the chest would be immediately fatal. The bullet to the head would, however, have been immediately incapacitating, ruling out the possibility of him being able to get up off the floor (where JA said he landed after she shot him) and ambulate, in any manner, down to the end of the hallway.

The stab wound to the chest is a potentially fatal wound, almost certainly fatal w/o immediate treatment. But, unlike the gun shot wound, that wound would not have been immediately incapacitating, the Dr. testified, and he would have been able to stumble, crawl down to the end of the hallway before collapsing, losing conciousness but still alive with his heart still beating. That is why there is a vast amount of blood there on the carpet at the entrance to the bedroom, where she slit his throat; she severed the carotid arteries still pumping blood.
    "I'm not talking about a person, I'm talking about the defendant." JM

Ok whats up with the bomb dog stuff? Is there a JAII person freaking out and bringing bombs into the court house?

Thread Information