Page 683 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 681 682 683 684 685 693 733 783 1183 ... LastLast
Results 17,051 to 17,075 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by Jillee View Post
    Of course, like the Goldmans, they had the title changed to "I did it- confessions of a killer", and got all of the proceeds from it. I suppose the Alexanders can have her's changed from "If I told the truth" to "if I told the truth- it will be a cold day in Hell"
    I like that title better I really hope the Alexander's do file a civil suit... they deserve everything--- JA.. nothing but 3 squares in a 4 x 8 cell.

I know we all want to know just what exactly went down on 5/26. Now this crazy (and hilarious) pregnancy story. Now, I'm curious if maybe she LIED and faked a pregnancy to try to hang on to Travis. If this has been discussed, my apologies....working on catching up. Either way, JA is a piece of shit and she makes me sick...faked preggo or not.

Quote Originally Posted by CrayZee View Post
    I knew Juan caught Jodi in several lies yesterday, including the Helio phone. She previously testified that she lost her Helio on either May 17th or May 18th and it wasn't found for several years. See her testimony on that at the 28 minute mark of this portion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSOV5ZRBHVY

wow! it's all 20/20 now but looking back at her testimony in that video you can totally tell she's lying! The body language shouts it out "I AM LYING" thanks for that

Also: can someone clarify.. the photos shown yesterday, taken on Jun 3 2008 were found on the original Helio phone found by the Aunt "years later"), correct? yes or no? (and not on the alleged replacement phone)
    Last edited by dizzyp; 04-25-2013 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by denn View Post
    Why didn't he have a similar size woman try to step on it? I think he was merely trying to show how they would tip and hope that most people know this with their own shelves at home.
    Shelf is a red herring and opens the door for the defense to get a "win" by refuting the inference the prosecution made with that hand tipping shelf picture.

I think it was a mistake by the prosecution, and expect the DT to answer it.

We know there was no gun. Leave it at that, imo.

Karen*‏@KarenKnowsStuff4h
    Jodi was never preg by Travis. She was preg by Tootsie Pop. Ultrasound showed 10 little DumDums. #jodiarias
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Freethinker View Post
    Throughout the thread, The quote "Jodi ruins everything" is repeated over and over, but it makes no sense to me. What did she ruin? (and I'm not referring to the killing).

If it had not been for her lies, behaviors, and beliefs, this thread and thread #1 would not have grown to ultra numbers of posts.

So, Jodi didn't ruin everything, she and her DT have provided months of entertainment that other trials have not.
    I know some of us make light of things but I don't consider this trial as "entertainment" I follow the trial to find out what really happened that day (part of being too curious) and finally to see some sort of justice for Travis---to see the bad guy, or in this case girl, pay for their crime.

Quote Originally Posted by AlisonL View Post
    I know we all want to know just what exactly went down on 5/26. Now this crazy (and hilarious) pregnancy story. Now, I'm curious if maybe she LIED and faked a pregnancy to try to hang on to Travis. If this has been discussed, my apologies....working on catching up. Either way, JA is a piece of shit and she makes me sick...faked preggo or not.
    Repeat
    Dr Demarte told us what went on and it didn't include anything about a liar making up this ridiculous story for version 5 or 6 or whatever version she is on.

Watch Dr D's testimony, it was invasion of privacy they were arguing about on May 26, TA mad about that and wanting JA to stop lying about it.
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

;.
    Last edited by Poppycock; 05-09-2013 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppycock View Post

The defense team after court, did not see any security detail. Jen has her heels off and flip-flops on.

While we did not get into the courtroom today, it was still worthwhile! All but nine of us got in, two Canadians left, and seven of us stayed in the waiting area and tried to watch our devices (not too successfully so I will watch later) and chatted. we were next to a young couple fresh out of med school, from MI. they have two months until internships (one a surgeon, the girl a psychiatrist) in MA, so came here to see the trial. Cane Lady did not get in either, and Katy Wick was not there but I saw she was on Dr. Drew just now. We saw the grandma in a wheelchair, and the guy that sits next to Mrs. Arias is very tall.

Saw Juan and Estephan a few times in passing! Took a pic of my friend with Beth Caras outside, she is very approachable. My sister works in a Federal Building, we met her at City Center for cocktails then went to dinner at Nobuo, it has a James Beard award chef. Shocked to hear the end is near and so ready!

above is the catwalk between courthouses, and Steven talking to Beth Caras.
    Kill me the day I ever go out in public wearing a suit with thongs, Yuk! So curious about Willmutt's upbringing.

The reason the detective couldn't have someone Jodi's weiegt and size step on the shelve was Numri filed with the court to have any testing be disqualified.
    here is a link to the court that shows all that.

http://media2.abc15.com/html/pdf/ariasmotion1.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by elamir View Post
    Kill me the day I ever go out in public wearing a suit with thongs, Yuk! So curious about Willmutt's upbringing.
    That's actually not at all uncommon in the US (or at least here in the DC area). A lot of people will carry their heels with them and wear more comfortable shoes to walk to/from work.

Quote Originally Posted by Brillig View Post
    Did you observe any unidentified flying porcine? I hear they appear when Jodi makes comments about her non-promiscuity.
    I have loved that image forever. Since I first heard the line on an old TV Sitcom decades ago. "When pigs can fly--Sheena." Male lead actor was someone named Barry and female lead actress was someone named Joan."

Anyways--didn't see any! Put the camels back out to pasture; stored the robes; returned the Myrrh and Frankincense to the vendor; jewels went back into the safety deposit box. Jodi probably wasn't too happy to learn that she was not selected to play the lead part in the Second Coming. Seems she failed the test on the Law of Attraction! Lots of grim and corny jokes lurking in the back of my mind and that's where they shall remain!!

When this is over, I'll miss all you people--mightily.

Last edited by Ian 1; 04-25-2013 at 07:50 AM.
    "Of all the emotions, the most dangerous emotion is love." P.D James
    "Do you not realize, my son, with how little wisdom this world is run?" Baron von Oxenstiema"

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    Karen*‏@KarenKnowsStuff4h
    Jodi was never preg by Travis. She was preg by Tootsie Pop. Ultrasound showed 10 little DumDums. #jodiarias

Repeat
    Dr Demarte told us what went on and it didn't include anything about a liar making up this ridiculous story for version 5 or 6 or whatever version she is on.

Watch Dr D's testimony, it was invasion of privacy they were arguing about on May 26, TA mad about that and wanting JA to stop lying about it.
    Thanks. I somehow missed this. I def appreciate the help =)

Repeat

Yes, this. She probably had to leave out the exact details of this invasion of privacy due to prejudice (ironicallly) but we can probably gather it was related to accessing Travis' accounts and possibly even sending things as him to other people (we know she did that with a text message at some point). I think a lot of us though want to know Jodi's side of the conversation that day. We've only been presented with Travis's side which Willmott described as a "tirade" several times. But since its not in context, we don't have the full picture.

What is the preggers talk, where did that come in? I can't sift through the pages in time; and I really do have a headache, ouch!
    I have a feeling Jodi needs more attention. Ever since JM began his rebuttal case, she's felt left out and wants the focus back on her. Either that or the national enquirer wants to sell more magazines.

I want to hear from Dr. Horne today, and not just because he's a little bit hot...and not to hear him hem and haw about the gunshot probably being last but he just can't can't say for sure. The jury needs to hear about the MF'ing bullet trajectory and how it could not have happened if Jodi's story was true.

And I'm not talking about Juan Martinez asking "in your opinion, doctor, was the gun fired at Mr. Alexander coming towards the defendant like a linebacker?" I want him to put up the pic of Jodi in the linebacker pose and point with the laser pointer to where the bullet would have entered and its path in that scenario. And then take the pointer and illustrate the actual trajectory which was downward, fired from above. The jury needs a visual on this because it's a huge point and will put the final nail in the coffin of her self-defense story.

This should be a BOMBSHELL! CSI moment for Martinez. If he squanders the opportunity or rushes through it like he did with the closet shelf pic yesterday I will be very, very cranky...

What is the preggers talk, where did that come in? I can't sift through the pages in time; and I really do have a headache, ouch!
    In a true bombshell moment. NG INTERVIEWED the editor of the wonderful, and credible, National Enquirer... Stabby has claimed now, that she is 1) after the verdict, going to run off with her lesbian lover . 2) penning a tell-all... and 3) she WAS pregnant and miscarried, and Travis became cold and distant after she told him
    Then the editor of the National Enq was interviewed on Dr Drew, as HLN thought it was so shocking and noteworthy, they had to do it twice.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi...-bars-18939081

Transcript for Is Jodi Arias Tweeting from Behind Bars?

We learned arias is tweeting and selling art from behind bars and the jury had plenty of tough questions for one of her key witnesses. Ryan owens has been on the trial from the start. So the jurors have some questions for you.

Reporter: Those questions read by the judge sounded deeply skeptical of defense psychotherapist alyce liolette and her claim that admitted killer skoed jodi was abused by former boyfriend travis alexander. Did you ever see any proof that travis physically abused jodi? Reporter: She said she shot and repeatedly stabbed him in self-defense and the 32-year-old could face the death penalty if the jury doesn't believe her.

She was paid $300 an hour and was portrayed as bias towards arias. Why have you looked at arias multiple times when there were breaks and sidebars, to meet eyes with jodi and give her a small, warm smile. Reporter: It turns out she's been pretty outspoken on twitter.

Abc news confirmed this twitter account is really jodi arias. Her words dictated to a friend. She's using the account to try to sell her art but wries a lot about her life in jail.

"God bless five-day weekends. No, I do not have a girlfriend. After everything I've been through it's amazing I'm not gay.

She also has a lot to say apparently about the man who wants to put her to death. Prosecutor juan martinez who is very aggressive and not very tall. Those afflicted with little man syndrome taint society's perception of genuinely good men who happen to be vertically challenged.

And this one "hmm, anger management problems, anyone? " Arias even takes aim at a frequent guest on "gma. " Nancy grace who ridiculed her claim they are crooked finger is proof she was a battered woman.

Actually nancy, that finger was for you. Have a nice day. This is the woman actually typing arias' words.

She served time with her and is in the courtroom almost every day, talks to the admitted killer frequently. She says the media just isn't being fair to her friend. I wish I could just say wait a minute, you know, that's not true.

Reporter: What would you say? I would say that's not jodi. Reporter: For "good morning america," ryan owens, abc news, phoenix.

I'm nour nancy grace will have plenty to say about that on "gma. " She's actually busy today but legal analyst dan abrams is here. Explain the strategy behind them.

Unbelievable. Jodi arias has a twitter account. I mean it's so bizarre to even think about.

There is no strategy behind it, okay. Let's be clear. I would assume her lawyers probably didn't know about it.

Are probably very upset about it. And are probably going to encourage her very strongly to stop doing it because it's helpful to her defense. So I've never seen anything like this but then again the advent of social media -- I guess she's trying to sell her work to her followers.

No law against that. Eventually I assume travis' family will sue her and that will end up with any of her proceeds, any income she earns going back to them assuming they win. For someone presumed innocent she can do this and try to sell her artwork, et cetera.

On twitter. Meanwhile, this domestic abuse expert been on the stand now taking questions from the jurors and some tough questions. That's right.

Not that that is surprising these questions are tough, right? These are very specific often disbelieving questions of this expert's account. But, remember, all jodi arias needs is one person so as we listen to these juror questions, be careful.

Anyone have a link to the jodi twitter page? in case i missed it, I'm at work and unable to look have to keep my browser small to get away with reading ;)

I know this is probably some sick psychological disorder inside me, but I think the main reason I watch this trial, is in the desperate hope that stabby will try to bolt from the courtroom, and get tased over and over, and I will get to witness a crappie flop unlike any other.

So Juan should be wrapping up his rebuttal today and then the defense will be given 1 day for their surrebuttal? I haven't heard anything official as far as allowing the surrebuttal but that's how I've taken the schedule anyways. I can't see Juan taking up today AND Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by alyoop View Post
    In a true bombshell moment. NG INTERVIEWED the editor of the wonderful, and credible, National Enquirer... Stabby has claimed now, that she is 1) after the verdict, going to run off with her lesbian lover . 2) penning a tell-all... and 3) she WAS pregnant and miscarried, and Travis became cold and distant after she told him
    Then the editor of the National Enq was interviewed on Dr Drew, as HLN thought it was so shocking and noteworthy, they had to do it twice.
    ...and on Jun 4 she was really in the shower, naked with Travis playing out a Psycho fantasy when "things went wrong"... (paraphrase)

[QUOTE=M Joy;3400973

I have a feeling Jodi needs more attention. Ever since JM began his rebuttal case, she's felt left out and wants the focus back on her. Either that or the national enquirer wants to sell more magazines.[/QUOTE]

So she is claiming to be pg now??? i am lost...

So she is claiming to be pg now??? i am lost...
    I think she was claiming to have been pg with Travis' baby but miscarried.

Quote Originally Posted by elamir View Post
    I know some of us make light of things but I don't consider this trial as "entertainment" I follow the trial to find out what really happened that day (part of being too curious) and finally to see some sort of justice for Travis---to see the bad guy, or in this case girl, pay for their crime.
    I agree totally, the trial is not entertainment rather the pursuit of justice. I will say the entertainment value is what we share with each other as we discuss it. I think that most of us have not forgotten that there is a victim in this case that he will never be alive again and a family grieving his absence.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian 1 View Post
    I have loved that image forever. Since I first heard the line on an old TV Sitcom decades ago. "When pigs can fly--Sheena." Male lead actor was someone named Barry and female lead actress was someone named Joan."

Anyways--didn't see any! Put the camels back out to pasture; stored the robes; returned the Myrrh and Frankincense to the vendor; jewels went back into the safety deposit box. Jodi probably wasn't too happy to learn that she was not selected to play a part in the Second Coming. Seems she failed the test on the Law of Attraction! Lots of grim and corny jokes lurking in the back of my mind and that's where they shall remain.

When this is over, I'll miss all you people--mightily.

Yeah, it's going to be tough. This thread has been a part of my life for a long time, well before I even joined or posted. I will miss everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    I want to hear from Dr. Horne today, and not just because he's a little bit hot...and not to hear him hem and haw about the gunshot probably being last but he just can't can't say for sure. The jury needs to hear about the MF'ing bullet trajectory and how it could not have happened if Jodi's story was true.

And I'm not talking about Juan Martinez asking "in your opinion, doctor, was the gun fired at Mr. Alexander coming towards the defendant like a linebacker?" I want him to put up the pic of Jodi in the linebacker pose and point with the laser pointer to where the bullet would have entered and its path in that scenario. And then take the pointer and illustrate the actual trajectory which was downward, fired from above. The jury needs a visual on this because it's a huge point and will put the final nail in the coffin of her self-defense story.

This should be a BOMBSHELL! CSI moment for Martinez. If he squanders the opportunity or rushes through it like he did with the closet shelf pic yesterday I will be very, very cranky...
    Great point Crickets...not the hot part...hehe....but Juan has a very good opportunity to put a big "stamp" on this jury with his final witness. I really hope be seizes the day! Carpe Diem!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by alyoop View Post

Awww..but you forget what else came out last night..the new version of the murder. Travis had this sexual fantasy about that hot shower scene from Alfred Hitchcock's movie Psycho. They decided to reenact it that fateful afternoon, but things went too far. She accidentally stabbed him 27+ times, slit his throat, and shot him in the head while fulfilling his biggest sexual fantasy. Poor Jodi. She was yet again, a victim of Travis's sexual abuse.
    :o)

Thread Information