Page 618 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 118 518 568 608 616 617 618 619 620 628 668 718 1118 ... LastLast
Results 15,426 to 15,450 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    Yeah, that's the article I mentioned earlier. Defense is saying Dr. D brought out new evidence in declaring Jodi to have Borderline Personality Disorder, and they want to call their own expert to rebut that.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-...2#.UXbU0sqjbo8
    Of course this would happen!
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    I think Flores pegged it right, Travis had a problem with committing. That was starting to change, but he never got the time to grow up and see it through finally.
    So right!

Anyone think it was because of his relationship w/ his mother? Hitting him for waking her up on the couch for food while high and stuff like that? I have seen in his words or writings. Not blaming him. But he just couldn't take that 'jump' into marriage unfortunately. Deanna would have been an amazing partner in a much longer lived life. He never would have met this psycho bitch, who IS THE ONE on trial here.

I was so happy to hear Deanna has Travis' dog Napoleon - someone who has known him his whole life!

(I'm not new, formerly Gecko and lost my password)

Quote Originally Posted by Shahoolie11 View Post
    Oops my bad!
    COME ON!!!! This trial makes me FURIOUS!!!! I'm so invested that I can't stop watching now! The judge certainly isn't going to deny that....that's totally grounds for appeal if it's not allowed. FML.
    That is what they said yesterday. They have to do everything they can to protect their client. And the judge does not want it turned over on appeal. I am not sure she is voted into her position, but in any event, she does not want a mark on her judgeship. She has been more than lenient with these jerks.

I would love to know exactly what Stabby was drawing so furiously while Deanna was on the stand. Anyone have a screen shot?

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    Of course this would happen!
    Just think how rich the defense is becoming off this trial!!!!! JM is on salary.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
    This is why I want her to get LWOP. Take away her freedom and her damn 15 minutes of fame......effn bitch
    LWOP?

Life With Out Pencils? Her 'art' is superficial, immature and bland. Like her soul.
    "Ms Arias do you have a problem with your memory? " ....
    ... "Sometimes I lose my memory when mean old men are yellin' at me and grillin' at me and asking me so many questions all the god damn time"
    - Courtney Pauroso 'Aria' Spoof YouTube

I would love to know exactly what Stabby was drawing so furiously while Deanna was on the stand. Anyone have a screen shot?
    Probably Deanna's portrait. She is erasing like mad. Bad to erase that much when drawing.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by lildandy View Post
    Because Einstein-smart stabby would have made a cash purchase if she was trying to hide the gas cans. Sorry, the my client is too smart to make those kinds of mistakes isn't working for me.
    Except that she lied to the jury about having the third gas can and then there's this:

Quote Originally Posted by Rockabillychick View Post
    Also that she filled them up in California... and they were empty in Utah... pretty much meaning she used the gas in them in order for them to need a refill....
    Quote Originally Posted by poppym View Post
    Have you noticed how intense JA gets with her coloring books when she's uncomfortable with who is on the stand! My partner just said, 'what the hell is she doing'?
    Hard NOT to notice that she pointedly ignores any witness who is testifying about anything that proves she lied, again and again

Quote Originally Posted by poppym View Post
    Absolutely! Remember the Jury Q: "Why should we believe you now"

This may sound dense, but what is the relevance of Tesero anyone? It was on 6th June yeah?
    Shows she filled the third gas can - the one she claimed to have returned.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    I was so fixated on testimony when TA's friend was up and the video was playing (TA/Stabby on lap). I really believe I heard JM ask him what that blonde thing was on TA's lap. Blonde thing? Did anyone else catch that or am I just making this up in my own mind?
    Yeah he did.

Quote Originally Posted by denn View Post
    Was there a receipt in CA to show she filled 3 cans there before she went to AZ? Or, did she pay cash for the gas?
    Yes.

Could this be the day the DT get it's ARSE handed to them in a sling?
    And all before the noon recess. What a refreshing change of pace!

Did you feel the breeze as 'reaonable doubt' flew out the window!!!!?
    Breeze? Ha, more like a gale force wind!

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Gotta put this out there, this is Biggie Smalls, our pug...kinda looks a little like Naps.
    Love that name. We used to have a dog named So Big.

Quote Originally Posted by Freaktab View Post
    I am curious if anyone else finds it a little disturbing that the main sponsor of the JA trial on HLN is Cristian Mingle?

It creeps me out.
    Could be worse, it could be LDS Connect

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    BOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!
    That was the sound of the cell door slamming on Stabby for the rest of her life.

Quote Originally Posted by dianalyn View Post
    She said "yes I would be surprised" when he asked her if she would be to learn that Walmart had no record of a gas can being returned. Then she did her robot turn to the jury to show how sincere she was.
    With a straight face, quite insistent that she got cash back for her refund.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    I am sure that the jury is noticing the difference in her behavior, from her watching intently with her beady eyeballs when defense witnesses were up vs. losing herself in her doodling and barely acknowledging the presence of the state witnesses. For someone who is supposedly a genius, she is pretty fucking stoopid.
    Well so far she's proved she ain't no Einstein and she's no Van Gogh or Monet either.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    So Travis asked Jodi to drop him off around the corner from Deanna's house, right? He said Deanna was crazy and would get pissed off if she saw him with Jodi? That's probably going to come up on cross.

This is going to be painful.
    Except that Stabby is proven liar.

[
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

now she's trying to mirror the Judge with her glasses
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post
    Methinks Dwayne Cates has a tiny peen.
    I totally want to rep you right now!

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    P.S.-Has anyone else given a reach-around to a spider-monkey whilst reciting the pledge of allegiance, or is that fairly uncommon?

Quote Originally Posted by NCBlonde View Post
    Starbucks Strawberry Frap!!
    Iced chai for me, please.

Bring me the computer guy!
    Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia!

Quote Originally Posted by Freaktab View Post
    I am curious if anyone else finds it a little disturbing that the main sponsor of the JA trial on HLN is Cristian Mingle?

It creeps me out.
    Welcome, Freaktab!

Fabulous avatar pic! Atticus rulz!!

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

I bet that question is about JA's fabrication about Deanna running into to her at Travis' house. Deanna seems very confident ;) not at all "emitionally unstable" like the liar tried to tell the jury she was.
    When a truth is told, it is hard to shake it. I feel Deanna is an excellent witness and speaks for the Travis that his friends and family all know. I am sure that there are mormon 's who do have sex. They don't want to talk about it since it is taboo. So, who would go around talking about sex. It seems to me the focus is on community and what good can be done for the community. The "Dirty Little Secret" is going to haunt the defense, I pray.

now she's trying to mirror the Judge with her glasses
    She is damn annoying.

And she's still going now after lunch! what is so important that she has to document every second? She is immature and childish. Not looking at Deanna or Dr. D for the entire first day!

Quote Originally Posted by MartyT View Post
    LWOP?

Life With Out Pencils? Her 'art' is superficial, immature and bland. Like her soul.
    So true Marty. She draws faces with absolutely no life to them at all. Just blah. She drew Lucille Ball as Lucy and looked like a robot Lucy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Except that she lied to the jury about having the third gas can and then there's this:

Hard NOT to notice that she pointedly ignores any witness who is testifying about anything that proves she lied, again and again

Shows she filled the third gas can - the one she claimed to have returned.

Yeah he did.

Yes.

And all before the noon recess. What a refreshing change of pace!

Breeze? Ha, more like a gale force wind!

Love that name. We used to have a dog named So Big.

Could be worse, it could be LDS Connect

That was the sound of the cell door slamming on Stabby for the rest of her life.

With a straight face, quite insistent that she got cash back for her refund.

Well so far she's proved she ain't no Einstein and she's no Van Gogh or Monet either.

Except that Stabby is proven liar.

[
    WOW Sneakers! How were you able to get all these posts in one long thread???

Probably Deanna's portrait. She is erasing like mad. Bad to erase that much when drawing.
    Hehe....something about this reminds me of when I watched Murder in the First with Kevin Bacon. When the artist in the courtroom was drawing him, he was drawing the artist. Kind of a funny scene in an otherwise very dramatic movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

What a real bitch! I hope they file a case against her personally and get a judgement. Then, any money she gets is theirs.
    Just when I think stabby can NOT sink lower or be more vile a human, it is shit like this that reminds me how annoyingly shockable I truly am. she is outfuckgrageous. that drawing totally looks like Travis's sister. stabby is the wart on the ass of the fly on the shit. (vomit)

Quote Originally Posted by Mochachino View Post
    So right!

Anyone think it was because of his relationship w/ his mother? Hitting him for waking her up on the couch for food while high and stuff like that? I have seen in his words or writings. Not blaming him. But he just couldn't take that 'jump' into marriage unfortunately. Deanna would have been an amazing partner in a much longer lived life. He never would have met this psycho bitch, who IS THE ONE on trial here.

I was so happy to hear Deanna has Travis' dog Napoleon - someone who has known him his whole life!

(I'm not new, formerly Gecko and lost my password)
    I don't buy into blaming every single weakness we humans have on psycobabble. There's millions that weren't hit and have the same hard time. He was only 30 yrs old, not uncommon for being young.
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Aspiring ?Artist? Jodi Arias Torments Travis Alexander?s Family By Using His Sister As A Muse
    stabby is void of a soul!

LWOP?

For the first time ever, I find myself in disagreement with MartyT...

Jodi has no soul.

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

Strawberry Frap was Jodi's fave Starbucks drink. Personally I prefer the mocha or java chip!

But, with regards to the defense motion, as Was Thinking has mentioned, the defense knew what Dr D was going to testify to since 2011, so I would think that perhaps Judge does not have to allow this motion. I'm sure DT would try to argue it when requesting an appeal, but I'm not sure it holds water. If they knew for 2 years what Dr D was going to say and didn't line up their own expert to counter that then, that is their own fault.

Judge is certainly lenient with the DT, but I'm hoping she turns them down on this. Not that I don't think Martinez couldn't tear apart a 3rd Defense Expert Psychologist, just that it would probably extend the damn trial by yet another week!

"Well, it's YOUR fog..." - J. Martinez

LWOP?

You remember that picture a few days ago where she is in JW's face with the weird look and JW looks very scared? I was thinking that this is when you take away the pencils and tell Jodi about "personal space".

WOW Sneakers! How were you able to get all these posts in one long thread???
    Multiquote. Its a useful tool.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    LWOP?

Bwahaha A fate worse than death for Stabby.

Quote Originally Posted by Brillig View Post
    Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia!
    Nurmi and Willmott need to be careful with Stabby and her coven or they'll end up more like a character in Godfather instead and wake up with a horse's head in their beds
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Thread Information