Page 81 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 581 1081 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by TeamRenew View Post
    Alyce's book on amazondotcom isn't well regarded lol

http://www.amazon.com/Could-Happen-A.../dp/0761919953
    Last edited by Poppycock; 04-14-2013 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Agreed. I'm not a parent, but it would be my worst nightmare. Honestly, I think it would be worse than losing a child. The derisive comments towards them are pathetic, but people are sheep when it comes to stuff like that. Very barbaric and it illustrates why we have a justice system because if it was up to this lot, they would have every living relative of Jodi's put to death just for being related.
    Firstly- I am a parent of two adult children.
    Secondly- There is NOTHING WORSE than losing a child!
    Thirdly- I harbored no ill will towards Jodi's parents in the beginning. However, when their hilarity ensued in the gallery, it literally made me SICK! If Jodi was my child, I'd be a complete MESS in that courtroom, begging the Alexanders for forgiveness. But they continue to propagate jodi's lies and even have had their hands in them!
    I'm not understanding why you're telling people what they should or should not be feeling at this time. Nobody has said that "every living relative of Jodi's be put to death just for being related" except you. But we do have had distain for the way in which the Arias' have balked and carried on when there was someone not only killed by their relative, but mutilated beyond recognition. We do not want the Arias family to die. We want the Arias family to feel empathy for the person who was so heinously murdered.

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    P.S.-Has anyone else given a reach-around to a spider-monkey whilst reciting the pledge of allegiance, or is that fairly uncommon?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    i bet she is getting scared of cross, i have been reading that she was terrified to testify
    I'd imagine she is scared of being crossed. After putting Jodi into the same pool along with REAL domestic abuse survivors, she might be concerned that her career is over. I have zero respect for her after this. I would imagine I'm not the only one. Maybe McDonalds is hiring.
    :o)

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    LOL...I'm a day behind but I just had to comment to this. If Travis had a poor opinion of Stabby's family, it had to be because Stabby conveyed those notions to him.
    That would tend to be the main source of his info, since he never met them. So if Stabby tells him her family is awful, then he makes a comment supporting her allegations (because that is all the info he has), now Travis is portrayed as abusive for agreeing with Stabby's claims about her family. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    Geez! I know this trial is not for my entertainment but this always seems to happen on my freaking days off!!!
    I've noticed the same thing. The nerve of them!

Quote Originally Posted by LurkerGirl View Post
    I think the defense putting this woman on the stand is a mistake. She has basically all but said all men are abusers & all woman are abused. Do they really think a jury made up of mostly men are going to like this woman & take anything she says seriously?
    I'm offended that she speaks of men like this and as a woman I'm offended that she thinks I'm a weak abused woman....just by default of being a woman.
    Well, if the majority of the jury does not buy the crap she is selling, so much the better. Because this will be a hard sell to most men. Hell, to most people with an IQ over 80, regardless of gender.

I have no opinion of her. Positive or negative. The mob mentality people have towards attacking murders' families is where I have an opinion. It never fails and this thread is just another demonstration of that. Sad.
    I have not seen that. I have seen people criticize Stabby's mother's behavior in court. I have also seen people who think the parents must have had some hand in Jodi turning out the way she did. Neither of those seem like unreasonable opinions to me? I guess I missed a huge mob of barbarian sheep wanting her family dead. But it is a long thread. I'm willing to look at examples, if you can point to any.

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

I have no opinion of her. Positive or negative. The mob mentality people have towards attacking murders' families is where I have an opinion. It never fails and this thread is just another demonstration of that. Sad.
    Perhaps you're on the wrong website?

P.S.-Has anyone else given a reach-around to a spider-monkey whilst reciting the pledge of allegiance, or is that fairly uncommon?

Whoever said LaToilette - I totally heart you and totally stole your name for my Amazon book review. It reads:

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting!, April 3, 2013
    By Alison - See all my reviews

This review is from: It Could Happen To Anyone: Why Battered Women Stay (Paperback)
    I have not read this book, nor will I. I REFUSE to spend money on this garbage, as it just benefits a woman who is a pathetic excuse for a human being and a sorry excuse as an advocate for DV victims. Enjoy your BLOOD MONEY LaTOILET!!!! You should be ashamed....I wonder how you sleep at night!
    Why no voting buttons? We don't let customers vote on their own reviews, so the voting buttons appear only when you look at reviews submitted by others.
    Comment Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Jillee View Post
    Perhaps you're on the wrong website?
    I don't think this website promotes attacking murder's family members....

Quote Originally Posted by lorizfree View Post
    I'd imagine she is scared of being crossed. After putting Jodi into the same pool along with REAL domestic abuse survivors, she might be concerned that her career is over. I have zero respect for her after this. I would imagine I'm not the only one. Maybe McDonalds is hiring.
    DV groups are disgusted too. Not a one has come out to support this fake case. THAT alone will take LaToilet down professionally where she belongs, a paid liar. Can you imagine this shameful excuse treating some poor real victim?! Lord, I hope they run to a real pro, not get tangled up in her hate all men scam.
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Neither do I, but somebody does....

Did anyone else notice that Dr Dicks' website is nowhere to be found? If you find it let me know..in the meantime, I'm pretty sure McDonalds in Scottsdale, AZ hiring...

Quote Originally Posted by Poppycock View Post
    I agree with the 115 reviews that have been added recently! I hope there are more to come. Any bookworms out there?
    um they just deleted mine...

Out, damned spot! out, I say! .... Here?s the smell of the blood still: all the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand!

"Stop being dicks to noobs." -mydeathspace

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Will this HLN link work for you?

http://www.livenewschat.tv/twoon/
    It did, thanks Sneaks.

Ok. Jodi's dad seems - I don't know - aloof? She told Det. Flores it was strange that Jodi murdered travis because it seemed like they had been getting along
    He seems pretty detached, his speaking manner reminds me of JA in her early Flores interviews. Maybe the man was in shock, but there didn't seem to be much emotional 'feeling' there for Jodi's potential fate. Noticed he said Jodi was giving his wife grief, ie, not giving her mum grief, almost as if he's been separated from her in his mind for some time.

Interesting. I wonder if the poor mom will be demonized a little less now. Some of the comments at her were ruthless.
    Gotta remember they comments were based on her family's behaviour in the courtroom. And though I do feel for her on these tapes, no way can I think of her as the poor mum for her behaviour since.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishmich View Post
    I can't imagine what it would be like if my child was responsible for slaughtering another human being and facing the death penalty. It's got to be excruciatingly painful. I hate to blame the family for what is evil in Jodi. I think the dad has the right idea by not being in court and supporting Stabby. He can't be all bad. Now her mother....I don't know what to make of her. I know I don't like her, but I can't necessarily blame her for Stabby's actions.
    Yeah, probably pretty much this. I think. Part of me thinks she's a 'simpleton' for want of a better word, and the other part thinks, nah, she's not as green as she's cabbage looking.

Quote Originally Posted by KatKuriosity View Post
    I wonder why Jodi steals pens. Are they for Ebay art, magazine codes, or what?
    They've often been used for stabbings in prisons.

http://seattletimes.com/html/localne...ctions03m.html

Quote Originally Posted by dianalyn View Post
    Being called a doll is definitely abuse since a doll is something you undress and play with.

Quote Originally Posted by VioletPlanet View Post
    Oh Dee Stress:

Stop stressing. Nothing locked down. All posts viewable and I did check. MDS admin are very fair and as a paying member....they would especially let me know...if i had gone too far. Thus far, they have not. Why are you creating unnecessary drama with me and my opinions ? Don't you think the sheer savagery of Jodi Arias's actions is enough?

Please mark the time and date of this post for your reference / records. and please note MDS rules posted at the beginning of this new...Part II thread. In other words, go to page 1. Read, absorb, learn , get it, got it, good. It is called the Constitution. Thank you
    Ma'am, did I ask you if I was stressed? Do you have a problem with your memory Miss Planet?!? Thanks for the sound advice, it fairly jolted me out of my fog. Just a FYI, I don't live under the rules of the Constitution, but you have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post
    Found this piece on the interwebs:
    "please know that I'm not assuming that you're still pursuing me or that you see as some kind of prize that you're striving for. We rarely talk outside of PPl events, and I am fully aware that you have a life completely outside the realm of "Jodi" which involves a blossoming business, a large social circle and network of people, and most likely many other female interests as well"
    The 'realm' of Jodi. Jeez, totally incredible utterances. Maybe she's an escapee from Area 51.

Quote Originally Posted by rdeadline View Post
    Good morning everyone! Remember when the trial started? We were all much younger then.
    And when we eyed the eating of toblerones with an innocence lost now. I'll miss them.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppycock View Post
    And then explains (lies) how she misspoke earlier when she said it was a picture on a computer, saying she assumed that is where it was, even though she doesn't even do email. Totally illogical assumption for LaVi.

I hope Juan has a written report where she wrote Stabby told her it was a computer screen picture. How dare she intimate that Travis was molested. No corroborating evidence. Can the murdered person's family sue for slander of reputation? If the dead could communicate, these people would be haunted.
    She shot herself in the foot at least three times today, this being the most despicable and probably why she suddenly became 'ill'. She's grasping it that she's set herself up for a mauling by Martinez. I've got not a jot of sympathy for her, she knew exactly what she was signing up for.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocopop View Post
    Judge Stevens needs to step the hell in & tell Nurmi & JA to knock that shit off w/ staring down the jurors, it has got to be extremely uncomfortable for them & it is annoying the hell out of me, how friggin' dare they.
    You're absolutely right. The Jury should be allowed to speak to the Judge about this, though after all of the crap yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised at their reluctance to do so. Probably the sneakiest DT since the OJ trial.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Alyce needs to peepee...guess she couldn't hold it till lunch...Judge Sherry looks exasperated!
    I'm wondering if she'll try and cop out now, but I've no clue if this would be allowed? Or what will happen if she remains 'ill' for a considerable time.

We need JM's Webster

sanctimonious
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

FYI
    Vinnie just said the parent vids are coming up [at Sneakers HLN link] http://www.livenewschat.tv/twoon/

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    Geez! I know this trial is not for my entertainment but this always seems to happen on my freaking days off!!!
    So it's your fault, quit taking days off!!

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post

GrumpyAlyce? AlyCat?
    Found it! Love this pic comparison. The likeness is striking!

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

that "illness" was so planned. Willmott asks to approach, and tells the judge that Alyce is sick. How did Willmott know that Alyce was sick?!
    I was thinking the same exact thing! There's no way Jenny could have known that unless the have some kind of secret code signal system.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady MacBeth View Post
    IMO there are two reasons JA is still seeing the light of day and wearing (albeit ugly) civilian clothing:

(1) the lady cop during the interrogation basically told JA to make something up if she wanted to save her reputation. So Jodi did just that. You could see her wheels spinning after the cop went on and on like a godamned hypnotist saying "what are you going to do jodi?" That cop should be the one suffering in the courtroom instead of Flores while this shit show is allowed to go on; and

(2) the judge's unwillingness to call Willmott out on her legal incompetence and tell her to sit the fuck down already instead of letting her reiterate her entire opening statement through so-called expert witnesses.

what a travesty of justice for travis
    This judge should be disbarred. The amount of hearsay allowed to ALV should be reviewed and her whole testimony should be thrown out!

Quote Originally Posted by Kdon View Post
    I can't take anymore of this... JW and LV are driving me batty!

Let me know when Juan is up. I have to turn the channel before I break my tv by throwing something at it.
    I said that to myself last night but just couldn't help myself. I was going to just follow the thread and let it let me know when Juan got up, but In the end, I'm sucked right back in

Quote Originally Posted by Brillig View Post
    I don't think that is a very fair assessment. I am very unimpressed with Mrs. Arias because of her behavior in the courtroom during the trial. Before the trial started, I had no particular opinion of her apart from feeling sympathy for anyone whose child commits such a heinous act, because that must be a difficult position to be in.

I'm neither a sheep nor a barbarian, and I never said I wanted Mrs. Arias dead, or anything even vaguely along that line. I formed an opinion based on her actions during the course of this trial.

Your blanket statement of condemnation for anyone who does not share your high opinion of Mrs. Arias is unfair.
    Well put! We all have opinions here and not all of them are right or wrong but they are ours to own.

Quote Originally Posted by loonywop View Post
    Everyone here should read Berm's blogpost it's the most conclusive one around bar none.It is excellant and kooky time has been spent on it.Absolutly excellent job Berm you should write the book.Get well soon.you are missed
    Berm does some great dissecting of the evidence, thank God for her/him!

Quote Originally Posted by LurkerGirl View Post
    I think the defense putting this woman on the stand is a mistake. She has basically all but said all men are abusers & all woman are abused. Do they really think a jury made up of mostly men are going to like this woman & take anything she says seriously?
    I'm offended that she speaks of men like this and as a woman I'm offended that she thinks I'm a weak abused woman....just by default of being a woman.
    ALV has alienated the jury as a whole, women or men in my opinion. I can't imagine that they don't find it hard to just keep listening. I think I saw a twitter earlier from @chriswnews or @wildabouttrial where it was mentioned that a juror appeared to be doodling. That shows how much they are interested in her crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian 1 View Post
    Sneakers! A lawyer only does that to his own witness (ask the Judge for permission to declare the witness Hostile), who is not testifying the way he was led to believe. Juan Martinez doesn't need any consent to be as adversarial as he wants with Alyce, (within the rules). Wilmott will be on her feet shouting 'objection' a lot.
    I thought about that too! Palen is going to have to be on the edge of her seat the whole cross. Can Nurmi object as well or can it only be done by the attorney that is on direct?

Secondly- There is NOTHING WORSE than losing a child!
    Thirdly- I harbored no ill will towards Jodi's parents in the beginning. However, when their hilarity ensued in the gallery, it literally made me SICK! If Jodi was my child, I'd be a complete MESS in that courtroom, begging the Alexanders for forgiveness. But they continue to propagate jodi's lies and even have had their hands in them!
    I'm not understanding why you're telling people what they should or should not be feeling at this time. Nobody has said that "every living relative of Jodi's be put to death just for being related" except you. But we do have had distain for the way in which the Arias' have balked and carried on when there was someone not only killed by their relative, but mutilated beyond recognition. We do not want the Arias family to die. We want the Arias family to feel empathy for the person who was so heinously murdered.
    Ditto! The mockery in the courtroom displayed at times between Sandy and her sister has been borderline contempt. It's not a funny matter and I fail to see where they can get off laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    Then you have no idea.
    Wow. You two can breed. You are so unique and wise. GTFO and quit giving good parents a bad name.

STFU, parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Quote Originally Posted by lorizfree View Post
    Did anyone else notice that Dr Dicks' website is nowhere to be found? If you find it let me know..in the meantime, I'm pretty sure McDonalds in Scottsdale, AZ hiring...
    I looked at the "cached" version and this is all there is now.... http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...rtwitness.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I was thinking the same exact thing! There's no way Jenny could have known that unless the have some kind of secret code signal system.
    I think JW asked to approach to tell the judge that she was almost done and ALV heard her and said she was sick although, I cannot confirm that.

I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

WTH? Just tried to find a feed...the witness is sick now? Geez, what the hell is in the water in AZ?

Quote Originally Posted by AlisonL View Post
    I looked at the "cached" version and this is all there is now.... http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...rtwitness.com/
    There's a bit more on the archived version (retrieved in January)
    http://web.archive.org/web/201101281...rtwitness.com/

There's a bit more on the archived version (retrieved in January)
    http://web.archive.org/web/201101281...rtwitness.com/
    Holy hell, that's right down the road from my work. I should go pay a visit to Doc Fog and see if he can help me forget his and ALV's testimony

Quote Originally Posted by AlisonL View Post
    I can't see his website. It goes from a snapshot of the text version of how it looked on 3/22, then goes straight to a yahoo search. Maybe it's my computer??? My cached version doesn't link to it either.

Thread Information