Page 71 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 571 1071 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

.... I've lost part of who I am just listening to Ms LV day after day.....

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    P.S.-Has anyone else given a reach-around to a spider-monkey whilst reciting the pledge of allegiance, or is that fairly uncommon?

Quote Originally Posted by Cocopop View Post
    JA crying & my assumption is bcs ALav talked abt lady w/ cat & JA is thinking of time she kicked DoggyBoy & he ran away forever
    More like the time she killed and disposed of doggyboy?

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia View Post
    When this trial is over, maybe Lava Lamp and Dr. Dick can carpool together to the unemployment office. Anyone who drinks Stabby's kool-aid seems to self-destruct. She's the malignant gift that keeps on giving.

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidlyLovely View Post
    Or perhaps compulsively writing 18-page "brief notes" to people?

Judging from what we've seen in court and what she herself has testified to, that is one verbose woman. 18 pages is "a brief note" said NO ONE EVER.

Must be difficult containing all of that batshit crazy to just journaling.
    Especially when they limit the amount of paper and writing implements you can possess.

Quote Originally Posted by bete noire View Post
    Cuz they are there and her nutty ass cannot resist the temptation?
    That's my guess, anyways.

Or there's THAT! I would imagine that her little mini golf pencils don't last very long when she is writing ginormously long "short & sweet" letters, journaling (is that a word?) up a storm, or writing her crazy observations about jurors (and who knows what else) down in her supersecretyellownotebookofdoom.
    Good name for it!

Quote Originally Posted by VioletPlanet View Post
    Oh Dee Stress:

Stop stressing. Nothing locked down. All posts viewable and I did check. MDS admin are very fair and as a paying member....they would especially let me know...if i had gone too far. Thus far, they have not. Why are you creating unnecessary drama with me and my opinions ? Don't you think the sheer savagery of Jodi Arias's actions is enough?

Please mark the time and date of this post for your reference / records. and please note MDS rules posted at the beginning of this new...Part II thread. In other words, go to page 1. Read, absorb, learn , get it, got it, good. It is called the Constitution. Thank you
    Grandiose much?

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post
    Thanks for posting, Berm.

Note this email was written for Travis to read, not Abe, as Abe said he never saw it, correct?

Email was an attempt to control/manipulate Travis.
    I think this was intended only for Travis. No reason for Abe to lie about never getting it. Just another tool for her to use to manipulate Travis.

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    Danggggg, she kinda looks like my avatar EEEK
    Kinda. But I mostly think she looks exactly like Grumpy Cat. Don't recall who posted that a few days ago, but it was hilarious, the side by side of LaVa and Grumpy Cat!

Quote Originally Posted by Jillee View Post
    Yes, usually one cancels out the other.
    Holy HELL with these smites! It's worth the $20 to see who's smiting you.
    Yes, someone is suddenly on a smiting spree, and never brave enough to sign them.

And good morning to you all! Here we go today's cray cray train...

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

Does anyone know if Juror number five submitted questions for ALV if they will be answered or thrown out?

This is irrelevant, insolent nonsense! Throwing cats and shit!

How about slitting throats!! Any thoughts ALV???

Quote Originally Posted by phantompoet View Post
    will Juan get his chance to cross LaToilette today?
    Sadly

"If you put a frog in a pot and gradually turn up the flame, the frog gets boiled" - ALV

Seriously?

Huh? Did she mean the bunny gets boiled or the frog slowly gets drowsy? ALV is paid for this?

dimedropper
    Jodi goes to church and the Priest Elder asks the congrigation if there's any special prayers that need to be prayed for ,Jodi stands up and goes to the front and the father asks "what can we pray for you today Jodi"? Well father "it's my hearing we need to pray for" The elder say's "Ok" and with that asks her to get on her knees and pray with him.They pray intensly for 5 minutes and the Elder leans down and whispers into her var and say's "Is your hearing any better"? and Jodi replies " I don't know it's not until Thursday"

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Shorter Alyce "Yes I reviewed the text messages between TA and Stabby but rest assured I'll be able to twist everything to make Stabby look like a poor poor victim"

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Nope!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    JA listening to this story with a look on her face like she wants to cry. Please.
    Exactly.... She will cry over a frog? WTH?

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    Does anyone know if Juror number five submitted questions for ALV if they will be answered or thrown out?
    I'm not sure if the questions submitted are marked in any way that would identify what juror submitted them.

So far, no questions from jury for Alyce.

Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman! View Post
    So u think she is borderline?
    I have maintained my belief that she is borderline w sociopathic tendencies.
    100% with you, borderline + sociopath. She doesn't neatly fit into a single diagnosis.

They're not signed, the questions, so I don't think so. Unless they can verify they were hers, and the judge deems them unadmissable. But I think she would have to question all of the jurors to be certain it/they weren't theirs. Sounds complicated, lol.

Can I ask what a smite is, please? Is it the opposite if an approval? I see rep approve and rep disapprove. Sorry to ask. Also, on my iPad, I can't multi quote. Is it just me? Thanks. I have never smited anyone. It sounds pretty dramatic. Does your ring finger get instantly broken?

Quote Originally Posted by sheesh View Post
    I should also note another important difference: When bipolars are "down", it is global. Borderlines, on the other hand, tend to react to what's going on -- or at least what they perceive is happening.

So a bipolar may be heavy & down no matter what.

A borderline will exhibit snap drastic changes, often easily seen in their expressions, to a person, place, or thing.
    JA is NOT bipolar! Her momma said JA grew pot in her bedroom as a girl. That smells like conduct disorder (childhood) or oppositional defiant. JA is still oppositional if you ask me.

So even though JM has proven all of this is false already, we're going to re-hash it like it is truth?

ETA: can we PLEASE keep smite/rep comments out of this thread like Mike asked?
    I really don't want this thread to be shut down again like the other one was..
    smite talk just leads to more OT talk, etc.

Pittsburgh Steelers Rock Cocopop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by qtkitycat View Post
    Cocopop....Can you grab a few screen shots of JA? No clue why she's trying to tear up right now while Lava talks about someone abusing a poor kitty

Quote Originally Posted by loonywop View Post
    Jodi goes to church and the Priest Elder asks the congrigation if there's any special prayers that need to be prayed for ,Jodi stands up and goes to the front and the father asks "what can we pray for you today Jodi"? Well father "it's my hearing we need to pray for" The elder say's "Ok" and with that asks her to get on her knees and pray with him.They pray intensly for 5 minutes and the Elder leans down and whispers into her var and say's "Is your hearing any better"? and Jodi replies " I don't know it's not until Thursday"
    Ive heard that joke before! Way funnier applied to Jodi!

LaToilette!!!

That's so debasing!

I like it!

I noticed that LaV just mentioned that awful disgusting lie about Travis masturbating to a little boy's pic. How was this allowed??

Alyce just busted herself!

She said "She testified that"

Then quickly corrects to say "She relayed to me"

Alyce watched Stabby's testimony and that's a great big

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I have never had harsh feeling towards Jodi's mother or the rest of her family. It makes me angry when people make fun of them, actually. They never killed anyone. Nobody know what makes a psychopath, people with perfectly normal childhoods grow up to be psychopaths. I don't think her family is at fault in any way.

People complain about her behavior in court. Someone else who met her described her as "dim". I think she probably is not the brightest bulb and probably does not realize how her behavior in court is being perceived. She's in court every day for hours, I guess she and her sister probably share a joke sometimes, oh well. I don't think they are horrible people. Being slightly dumb does not mean you're an awful person.

As a parent, I can't even imagine how awful this must be for her family. I harbor them no ill will.
    after seeing that clip, and looking at her weight gain, i am pretty sure the mom is pretty well medicated, which would make sense that she is inappropriate outburst, plus i am sure she is clinging to the self defense story since it is her kid

so if you don't return a call immediately it's abusive
    guess so i guess i am abused and am an abuser

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    JA listening to this story with a look on her face like she wants to cry. Please.
    and looks like she trimmed her own bangs fail! maybe thats why she is crying

Quote Originally Posted by Cocopop View Post
    JA crying & my assumption is bcs ALav talked abt lady w/ cat & JA is thinking of time she kicked DoggyBoy & he ran away forever
    not relevant if it makes jodi look bad

good question! idk, but the questions are anonymous, so maybe since they don't know which juror asked them, prolly yes?

Stabby looks like she's either practicing for an Oscar or she's off her meds.

You can actually see her TRYING to make herself tear up....bio-tch!!!!!

Thread Information