Page 1740 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 740 1240 1640 1690 1730 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1750 1790 1840 ... LastLast
Results 43,476 to 43,500 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    all the guys i know shave and the girls wax
    FLUFF ALERT:

go laser and be done with it!! no itching or razor stubble again.
    (all they guys you know, you know they shave their pubes? "Harlette" for real? JK.)

Go Magic Juan!!! Pull some more rabbits out of your hat in court today!!!

I just want to make it clear that I never said I was buying any of her BS. I just have questions....

Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    I did not know the difference between a red, blue or yellow can either, when I went into walmart to get one, they asked me if it was specifically for gas, because it is illegal to put gas in the other colors. I guess that doesn't mean they would ask everyone but it makes me wonder.
    I would not have even known to even ask!? gas can check.... what color, hmmmm... ooooh I like blue.... bingo... huband yells at me for buying a kerosene can, I tell husband to go buy his own damn can, simple

*[QUOTE: Originally Posted by*AnnieBelle*I actually went through a traumatizing "fog", when I quite unexpectedly discovered the deceased (and hanging) body of my beloved husband, back in the 90's. To this day, the slightest thing can trigger a flashback....so strong is the image imprinted in my memory banks. I can tell you that you do NOT forget large chunks of time. I can still tell you what color of shirt he had on, how his feet were pointing downward. I can tell you that the brain does shut off, and go into self-preservation mode. For instance, I recall events beings almost eerily in slow motion as I realized what my eyes were actually seeing. My brain and eyes fought for a second, and the thought process was "Oh, HERE you are, Steve! No....wait.....something is.....not......right.............(this is where my brain spits out the computation of "he is too tall....why is he so tall..." Then shock sets in. In slow motion effect, I run up into the house, screeching.....and fumble with the phone to dial 911. Then I collapse into a shaking and traumatized mess. And I stay that way for a long long long time. The only fog or blurred spot I have, still, is that the rope and his neck area are just a blurry image in my mind. THAT is how it feels. It continued for months...that blessed fog. But it's not so thick that you don't know what is happening. Everything just seems.....slow. Maybe it's because truly traumatized people are simply focusing on figuring out how they can will their lungs to draw in the next breath. How they can stay upright and breathing for the next hour. Two hours. Three hours.I am tired of the armchair "psychologists" who are buying her crap about the "fog"......Stop trying to justify why Jodi did it. That detracts from the fact that she DID do it.]

It is amazing you said this..I was thinking the same thing. I had shimmering happen to me when I was a kid. I blocked it out for years and did not deal with it. But once it all came back I can tell you I great detail sights, smells, every minute detail of my surroundings. Thats why I have to call b.s. on her memory fog.

FWIW
    while JM is on the finger injuries
    Leslie Udy also testified about JA's fingers and that JA said she cut it at Margaritaville on a glass.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Except for when she states so clearly under oath "After I shot him he said "Kill you Bitch". She has repeated that several times. That's a big WHOOPSIE! on her part.
    That is true. I hope the jury has caught that and Juan brings that up in his closing. I think she has been yapping for so long on the stand she is even starting to get confused. LOL

*something not shimmering..damn auto correct

Quote Originally Posted by alyoop View Post
    I would not have even known to even ask!? gas can check.... what color, hmmmm... ooooh I like blue.... bingo... huband yells at me for buying a kerosene can, I tell husband to go buy his own damn can, simple
    lol, that seems like the perfect response to me!!

Karma is only a bitch if you are!

Quote Originally Posted by TC1234 View Post
    She has to put that in her story to say she was defending her life. She probably picked the wrong spot to place it being she claimed she already shot him (which we know is BS).
    Yes, I believe she's saying this to do exactly that; however, she HAS several times -- on direct and on cross -- testified that Travis only threatened her life AFTER she shot him. That is very problematic for her and she can't now go back and change it and say she screwed up. I believe she screwed up because she's lying. Liars have a difficult time keeping their facts straight...even pathological ones. I also believe that she can't continue to say she felt threatened by Travis and that's why she picked up a new weapon (the knife) and stabbed him 29 times, and then she felt the need to almost decapitate him. She claims she doesn't remember any of this, so she can't claim self defense after her gunshot to the head. Again, that seems problematic to me. Does anyone else feel that way?

Quote Originally Posted by TC1234 View Post
    She has to put that in her story to say she was defending her life. She probably picked the wrong spot to place it being she claimed she already shot him (which we know is BS).
    I find it hard to believe that after being shot in the head/face, a person would do anything but grab that area and probably fall to the ground in pain/shock.

Except for when she states so clearly under oath "After I shot him he said "Kill you Bitch". She has repeated that several times. That's a big WHOOPSIE! on her part.
    I get so mad when she says that. And she always says it with lots of venom in her voice. Trying to make Travis out to be the vicious one. Has she seen her handiwork?

ETA: I just knew they would be late today. I just knew it.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

I think this is her addition trying to slip in a justification for the butchering she choses not to remember.

HLN is having Pope Smoke Watch. Lawd.
    "so he ejaculated on your face and threw you some candy?"

Is the trial coverage on, today? If so, I can't find it. Everything I see indicates it resumes tomorrow morning?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieBelle View Post
    Is the trial coverage on, today? If so, I can't find it. Everything I see indicates it resumes tomorrow morning?
    Supposed to get started in about 10 minutes

hopefully

Good afternoon everyone! What's the hold-up? This thing was supposed to start at 1 right?

Quote Originally Posted by Doll-Face View Post
    Yes, I believe she's saying this to do exactly that; however, she HAS several times -- on direct and on cross -- testified that Travis only threatened her life AFTER she shot him. That is very problematic for her and she can't now go back and change it and say she screwed up. I believe she screwed up because she's lying. Liars have a difficult time keeping their facts straight...even pathological ones. I also believe that she can't continue to say she felt threatened by Travis and that's why she picked up a new weapon (the knife) and stabbed him 29 times, and then she felt the need to almost decapitate him. She claims she doesn't remember any of this, so she can't claim self defense after her gunshot to the head. Again, that seems problematic to me. Does anyone else feel that way?

I don't believe for a minute that she shot him first but even if you go with her story, what she is saying is she shot him by accident and "then" had to butcher him to protect herself from being killed. But she can't tell you why because of the "fog".

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by Doll-Face View Post

Yes! She created the "fog" with an assist from her jail house buddies and the Forensic Psychologist. He had NINE stab wounds to his back. It's also worth noting that there were no "hesitation" marks on the slash to his throat. She just straight up slashed it!
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/nat...ial-live-video

or hln in 5 mins

I am curious.. Is there one piece of evidence against her that really shows her guilt to anyone here? I know once you start putting it all into order you can really see what was going on, but I am curious if there is anyone here that has seen 1 piece of evidence alone that screams guilt? (I hope that makes sense)

Im on http://www.azcentral.com/community/m...ive-video.html

it has the seal up now, I think that means it is going to play there. but Im not sure :o

I am curious.. Is there one piece of evidence against her that really shows her guilt to anyone here? I know once you start putting it all into order you can really see what was going on, but I am curious if there is anyone here that has seen 1 piece of evidence alone that screams guilt? (I hope that makes sense)
    The autopsy photos alone make this Murder 2. That is not self defense.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    The autopsy photos.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Oh thank god, another power cut in Cairo and it just came back..whew!

It's the overkill for me. The fact that (IMO) the gunshot was last. The cleanup afterward. The bajillion lies she tells. Her demeanor. The pictures. The gas cans, the gun stolen from Gma and Gpa, and the cell being OFF in the state of AZ. The ninja story. The assassination of Travis again, now in court. OMG, you said ONE... holy shit that is like trying to find a needle in a stack of needles

Thread Information