Page 1698 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 698 1198 1598 1648 1688 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1708 1748 1798 ... LastLast
Results 42,426 to 42,450 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseyDawn View Post
    Latest from Bryan Carr:

Seen a couple articles today about Bryan Carr's new claim on behalf of Jodi Arias. He states that Jodi had nothing to do with the death of Travis and that it was the mormon church that killed him as a "blood atonement" for his sexual sins and Jodi is their scapegoat for their big coverup. Carr states that Jodi has not come forth with the truth because she is afraid the mormon church will go after her family.

This is the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard. I knew this guy was a bit crazy, but this is SO out there! Most ridiculous claim ever and he is doing her no favors by spouting it.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/03/09/...tonement-plot/

(now can't find the other link that google alerts emailed me on this. Blast).
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggrrl72077 View Post
    Bryan Carr is an idiot. LOL that the Mormon church killed Travis. SERIOUSLY!? Our church's population would be about 1/2 the size it is if that was something that we practiced EVER. Give me a break.
    Quote Originally Posted by lorizfree View Post
    Finally!!! We have an answer...it all makes perfect sense now.
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted-texan View Post
    Bryan Carr is a looney tune!! I think he only pretends to back her for the publicity, surely he's not buying into that story! But again, ya never know!!
    I know, I just can't even believe this! First off, I have spent 29 years in the Mormon church and KNOW this is not a practice in the religion...at all! I agree tiggrrl - we would have a lot of dead people...possibly including me... I went through the repentance process for "sexual sin" and I guarantee you, there is nothing macabre about it. I confessed to my bishop, had to forgo taking the sacrament for about 2 months, couldn't attend the temple during that time and met with the bishop weekly to check on my progress (also reading scripture and praying). Sooooo that gives you an idea of the repentance process. It involves confessing, avoiding the sin going forward, having sincere regret for your actions and changing your heart and behavior. Nothing so devastating or bloody as Carr is proclaiming. It's funny, in the comments on this and the other site people are all "oh yeah, the Mormon church totally does this!!" Gosh people are just ridiculous.

Bryan Carr has got to be the most gullible, lonely and easily-manipulated man around! Not surprising that Jodi leached right on to him!
    personally, this is what i've always believed. all the signs are there.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by nyx276 View Post
    geevee, I didn't mean my comment about the sitting down pic to sound like it was being snarky about your own comment - if it came off that way I apologize!
    No worries, didn't think that at all, nyx. :)

Quote Originally Posted by denn View Post
    YES!! Google his retina...someone attempted to high resolute the retina. I can see her sitting..they indicated that if the camera is held still and in focus (which his face shot seems perfect to me), you can see an image of what he is looking at. I swear she is kneeling (like she testified) and that the camera is there, her hair is tied up..the two long braids were tied on each side of her head. You cannot see her lips, eyes, hands..but her overall form. It is uncanny. I initially did not see it. However, after disregarding the arrows pointing to head and face (they are too low) her form comes into view. It took me an hour..
    For the life of me, I just can't see that she is kneeling. I do see her head/face but I don't think what I'm seeing as her head/face is what you all are seeing as her head/face. What I'm identifying as her head/face is cocked to her right shoulder, right above what looks like a camera flash. My only problem with this is that means the camera is in her left hand with a shutter button situated for a right handed person. Holding the camera like that & depressing the button would be very awkward. Awkward enough to allow her to drop it. The other thing I can see is something that looks like the barrel of a gun in her other hand. I'm not saying it is the barrel of a gun, I'm just saying that because I was looking for the barrel of a gun, I found something that my eye identified as that. However, if I look at it differently & tell myself that what I see as a camera flash isn't really a camera flash, I can see a camera held out in front of her with her right hand. I think this photo is like a Rorschach test & different people are going to see different things depending on what they are looking for.

I outlined what I'm seeing as a camera in yellow. What I was seeing as a gun barrel is the area that would be the lens of the camera. In the next picture I circled what I'm seeing as her head/face cocked to her right. I put small dots where I'm seeing her eyes & mouth

I know, I just can't even believe this! First off, I have spent 29 years in the Mormon church and KNOW this is not a practice in the religion...at all! I agree tiggrrl - we would have a lot of dead people...possibly including me... I went through the repentance process for "sexual sin" and I guarantee you, there is nothing macabre about it. I confessed to my bishop, had to forgo taking the sacrament for about 2 months, couldn't attend the temple during that time and met with the bishop weekly to check on my progress (also reading scripture and praying). Sooooo that gives you an idea of the repentance process. It involves confessing, avoiding the sin going forward, having sincere regret for your actions and changing your heart and behavior. Nothing so devastating or bloody as Carr is proclaiming. It's funny, in the comments on this and the other site people are all "oh yeah, the Mormon church totally does this!!" Gosh people are just ridiculous.

Bryan Carr has got to be the most gullible, lonely and easily-manipulated man around! Not surprising that Jodi leached right on to him!
    I'd be dead too. I was disfellowship when I was younger. But I don't remember any blood shed... I must have been in a 'fog'

Hope you're all having a nice weekend. I'm keen for the next couple of days to go quickly (as im sure most of you are). Watching JM with the Perry Mason moment (gas cans) was absolutely amazing.

Just catching up a little but agree, Bryan Carr is a nut and I'm certain he stalks forums like these. I saw something mentioned on WS about the blood atonement idea. Bryan if you're reading this, sort your bloody life out, if you're fixated on a woman who slaughters an innocent man through her own obsession then perhaps you have problems!

I saw Travis's last photo and you can definitely see her face in his right eye (our right as we are looking at the image) her face above the flash, she is dressed in dark clothes. Chilling to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by oh right View Post
    No video needed. Customer Service would press "credit" on the register, scan the kero can, and the drawer would pop open and it would show how much money she would get back. It's all computerized. If JM says no one returned a kerosene can on that day, then no one did.
    I think she picked up some cash at Matt's and Daryl's for services rendered. IMDM
    I definitely get that they already know for certain that can was never returned. I should have worded what I said differently. Because Jodi continues to insist she returned it, I would just really enjoy seeing a Walmart rep testify that they have video proof and then say, "Bitch, it didn't happen!"

And I wouldn't be shocked if she was hookin, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by geevee View Post
    Many thanks, dizzyp. :)
    So glad this was posted. Flores was very thorough in his investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    I definitely get that they already know for certain that can was never returned. I should have worded what I said differently. Because Jodi continues to insist she returned it, I would just really enjoy seeing a Walmart rep testify that they have video proof and then say, "Bitch, it didn't happen!"

And I wouldn't be shocked if she was hookin, lol.
    I would love to see it. And the thing about Jodi is, that she will STILL deny it. She thinks if she just continues to assert her story of events and not back down, then that will give enough doubt in the juries mind. I mean, she even claimed that Ryan Burns lied in his testimony - which is ludicrous since he obviously didn't want to talk about it and has absolutely nothing to gain by lying.

I would love to see it. And the thing about Jodi is, that she will STILL deny it. She thinks if she just continues to assert her story of events and not back down, then that will give enough doubt in the juries mind. I mean, she even claimed that Ryan Burns lied in his testimony - which is ludicrous since he obviously didn't want to talk about it and has absolutely nothing to gain by lying.
    Can Martinez call in a Wallmart Manager to testify at this point to refute her?

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Yay! That lucky hiker.

Follow the KY. The answer lays with the KY.

Wow! Who provided the find on the burnt KY bottle?? Maybe they are out looking for the gun. Hard to find after all these years.

Quote Originally Posted by VioletPlanet View Post
    I don't see the shadow....I see expanded darkness of some kind under his rear end. The drain does not look tilted in the photo of the shower after his body was removed. If he was standing with his back to her, she could have stabbed him and then he slid down the side to get away. At least one of his arms is up in the air in this photo. Oh well, only Jodi knows for sure....
    To solve the question as to whether it is a drain or not, there are photos on Photbucket of the empty shower cleaned. Also, look at the shower after they removed his body. My drain in my shower is large.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I see a drain. Most definitely a drain. The blackness under his butt is his body's shadow on the drain. I've often thought the drain cover may be tilted, but it is not blood. How could she stab him in the back if he is sitting against the shower wall? And, even if he was stabbed in the back, there would be blood wash. He had enough solid tissue, on his back, for it to bleed pretty good (if he were already stabbed in the back). Not like the adipose tissue he had on his gut.
    Well, she could have stabbed him the back when it was turned...and he slid down. The shower was ran and there was a cup found inside. She could have splashed whatever blood was on the walls away. Who knows...I think she stabbed him first. Where - In or right outside the shower, then went for the chest at the sink and the back when he was bending over. ME testified there were specific factors to the way the knife went into his body. At angles..

Oh, and doesn't this sound a bit similar to her second story - the NINJAS! Ooooo MORMON ninjas!!! They chuck Books of Mormon at you instead of blades. Then they cut you with their missionary nametags. HI-YAAAA! Then, if that doesn't get you, they'll throw the hymnal at you, those things are heavy and could cause some serious concussions! TAKE THAT!

This concept of someone else doing it and then threatening her family and her not telling the truth for their safety...OLD STORY!!!

Mormon Ninja:
    That's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad this was posted. Flores was very thorough in his investigation.
    you're welcome and yeah, I got more from that report than all of the trial testimony I think. You know... Sgt Friday "Just the facts.."

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Stabby clearly wasn't wearing her magic Mormon underwear http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/us...ml?sort=3&o=44
    Jodi probably had not gotten to the endowment part of her conversion to LDS. LDS get their garments in an endowment ceremnony. She would have had been baptized for at least one year and she would have had to have a temple recommend from her bishop and a stake president. She would have to have held interviews with church officials to discuss morality and worthiness, discussing things like the laws of chastity and the word of wisdom. Jodi was not yet temple ready, so she did not have garments. Travis did have garments and I'm sure would have wanted a temple wedding. Jodi had a lot of work to do to become temple ready. I really think she held a lot of contempt for his beliefs and set about to come between him and his beliefs. You know she wouldn't want anything to be more important to her man than her. It probably gave her great satisfaction to be the cause of his sin.

Still not seeing anything. I've seen all the photo-shopped drawings people have done on it and I still see NO details in the reflection of his eye.
    Did you go back to pages posted here a few days ago? Someone took the left eye image and fine tuned with high tech resolution. The older enlargements of his retina, I could not see a damn thing. But, I really could see her kneeling and her hair was tied up. Wished I could use my computer to etch out what I see. A person familiar with photography said that there was a reflection of whoever was in front of him when he was sitting in the shower. It took me a long time to see it. Whoever did the markings for head and shoulders and arm were off a little.

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to morbidT again.

Some where around there is a pic of just the empty shower with a clear capture of just the drain. Maybe tawnidilly? or HLN. I agree its just the drain so I'm not hunting it down.
    Go to Photobucket..there is a very clear picture of the drain, the whole house empty.

Did you go back to pages posted here a few days ago? Someone took the left eye image and fine tuned with high tech resolution. The older enlargements of his retina, I could not see a damn thing. But, I really could see her kneeling and her hair was tied up. Wished I could use my computer to etch out what I see. A person familiar with photography said that there was a reflection of whoever was in front of him when he was sitting in the shower. It took me a long time to see it. Whoever did the markings for head and shoulders and arm were off a little.
    Oh yes, Not to sound snarky but I've seen it discussed from the beginning of this thread. I've seen it enhanced by multiple people and photoshopped on where they see stuff. I still can't see it. It's like those "magic eye" pictures they used to sell in the mall. You had to stand there with your eyes crossed to be able to see any thing. (except there I could see it) I'm very familiar with photography and photoshop but I can't see a damn thing. Sorry! Could just be me

Quote Originally Posted by VioletPlanet View Post
    VioletPlanet! Can you please post the photos of the enlarged retina of his eye from the last face pic? Whew.... It was back a few days. Or can someone??? I somehow am not able to post links. I may have to pay first. Thank you!!

there's nothing in the fucking retina! it's not his balls or blood in the shower, it's the drain!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Oh yes, Not to sound snarky but I've seen it discussed from the beginning of this thread. I've seen it enhanced by multiple people and photoshopped on where they see stuff. I still can't see it. It's like those "magic eye" pictures they used to sell in the mall. You had to stand there with your eyes crossed to be able to see any thing. (except there I could see it) I'm very familiar with photography and photoshop but I can't see a damn thing. Sorry! Could just be me
    LOL!! Magic eye...well...perhaps they did photo shop it all. I was initially skeptical. I fried my brain trying to see her for an hour. Maybe I just convinced myself cause I want to know how the hell she attacked him.

Quote Originally Posted by BLue View Post
    ?
    every time i see the reflection discussed -

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I want to Travis this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Yay! That lucky hiker.

Follow the KY. The answer lays with the KY.
    I really don't see how a burned KY bottle would even remotely do justice now. It has been far too long. Anyone could have burned one and left it; unless finger prints can be lifted. But I am sure some Pink Panther investigation is happening now with so many people wanting to help Martinez out a little.

Wonder if he has a clue. All of us sleuths here tossing the facts around. We need a town hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    every time i see the reflection discussed -
    LOL!

Thread Information