Page 10 of 421 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Chit Chat

Happy Valentine's Day!

Anyone have anything fun planned for Valentine's Day?

My husband and I are going to get carry out Ruth's Chris (yummy!) and watch Survivor. We used to always watch Survivor together, but we don't watch t.v. as much anymore. Survivor night used to be sort of an in-house date night for us so, we are bringing it back.

No special plans here. Same ol', same ol'.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Valentine's Day...what , you mean you're supposed to celebrate that shit? Kidding. What did I get for my wife...dammit I can't remember! Oh, wait, yes I can - shoes. Girls love da shoes, and we were in the store and she'd already bought one pair. The sign in the front said buy one get one free, right? "Except the Clarks in the front". Well, there was another table of Clarks in the back...and they didn't say those weren't on sale...they tried when we got to the register but they gave them to us free because of the mistake. That's 3 pairs of Clarks, two of those sandals...$240 worth of shoes, for $70. I'd take her out to eat but she's got the crud right now so all she gets is crackers and ginger ale/pedialyte.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Valentine's Day...what , you mean you're supposed to celebrate that shit? Kidding. What did I get for my wife...dammit I can't remember! Oh, wait, yes I can - shoes. Girls love da shoes, and we were in the store and she'd already bought one pair. The sign in the front said buy one get one free, right? "Except the Clarks in the front". Well, there was another table of Clarks in the back...and they didn't say those weren't on sale...they tried when we got to the register but they gave them to us free because of the mistake. That's 3 pairs of Clarks, two of those sandals...$240 worth of shoes, for $70. I'd take her out to eat but she's got the crud right now so all she gets is crackers and ginger ale/pedialyte.
    you're so romantic.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

happy valentines day!

i am very tired today,i stayed up to late.
    I won't feel sorry for me, I'm getting drunk
    But I'd much rather be somewhere with you

Happy Valentine's Day!
    Taking my momma out this evening. Told my husband not to get me anything if he is only going to do it so he can have steak and bj day. haha

nothing so far
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I think hubby and I will have a rare night alone. I have a cold, so he can eat and watch a movie while I sleep!
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Taking my momma out this evening. Told my husband not to get me anything if he is only going to do it so he can have steak and bj day. haha

nothing so far

I refuse to participate in steak and bj day, it's ridiculous. I don't really do much for Valentine's day either, some years we go out for dinner, but I'm making homemade pulled chicken tacos tonight!. My husband knows I think flowers are a waste of money, and I'm not much for jewellery. He brought home sweettarts for me last night, cause he's cute like that, and I laughed that he did it the day before Valentine's. I always appreciate little gifts more when they are a surprise and not given on a specific holiday where it's an obligation.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    Happy Valentine's Day!

Anyone have anything fun planned for Valentine's Day?

My husband and I are going to get carry out Ruth's Chris (yummy!) and watch Survivor. We used to always watch Survivor together, but we don't watch t.v. as much anymore. Survivor night used to be sort of an in-house date night for us so, we are bringing it back.
    Looking for sad single women.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Hubby has to work today and close so he won't be home until 730 probably. We're going out Saturday night instead. :)

they are having a "love sticks/50 shades of cray" night at a club here. Told guys to dress their best and the ladies to wear masquerade masks, plus to not forget the handcuffs.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

they are having a "love sticks/50 shades of cray" night at a club here. Told guys to dress their best and the ladies to wear masquerade masks, plus to not forget the handcuffs.
    I don't think I'm going to any pro events. They fucking milk you on entrance fees tonight. This is New Years for single people.

Quote Originally Posted by statro View Post

I refuse to participate in steak and bj day, it's ridiculous. I don't really do much for Valentine's day either, some years we go out for dinner, but I'm making homemade pulled chicken tacos tonight!. My husband knows I think flowers are a waste of money, and I'm not much for jewellery. He brought home sweettarts for me last night, cause he's cute like that, and I laughed that he did it the day before Valentine's. I always appreciate little gifts more when they are a surprise and not given on a specific holiday where it's an obligation.
    I agree! I love getting little things for no reason at all. Steve is working on a Willow Tree collection for me. I have quite a few, but he is working on ones representing our family. I have all the gbabies, the two oldest girls, so I have 3 more to go. I love those things. My daughter drew one for me, I love when she makes me creative gifts!
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    you're so romantic.
    Um, yeah! Twenty Valentine's Days after our first one, "romantic" takes on an entirely different meaning.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    you're so romantic.

Happy Valentine's Day!

nothing so far
    Lol!

Looking for sad single women.
    Here's hoping Cupid finds you someone just sad enough!

Here's hoping Cupid finds you someone just sad enough!
    That's the nicest thing anyone has "said" to me today.

Happy Valentines' Day!
    and are we talking about our usernames?
    I had a friend/co-worker start calling me "emmmmmjoy!" years ago because my first name starts with an M and Joy is my middle name. Ever since then I started using it for myself. Usually it looks like mjoy(#) but I like the space between.
    Not much of a story. But its mine

oh my name is Melody

I picked my user name because I discovered that my interests in true crime stories is based largely on the justice that is served when the murderer is convicted. I realized this when I was reading a true crime novel that does not have a "just" ending. I was so dissatisfied knowing that the killer is still out there that I couldn't even finish reading the book.

My Birthday is 11/11 and 11 has always been my favorite number. Plain old "Justice" was already taken, so I went with Justice11. :)

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Happy Valentines' Day!
    and are we talking about our usernames?
    I had a friend/co-worker start calling me "emmmmmjoy!" years ago because my first name starts with an M and Joy is my middle name. Ever since then I started using it for myself. Usually it looks like mjoy(#) but I like the space between.
    Not much of a story. But its mine

oh my name is Melody
    That's a cute story! I few days ago, I commented asking how everyone came up with their username. I appreciate those who answered! I've wondered about some. I'm always asking questions. You know how people always say "I wish I asked that!", I'm "Remember when I asked that?".

I picked my user name because I discovered that my interests in true crime stories is based largely on the justice that is served when the murderer is convicted. I realized this when I was reading a true crime novel that does not have a "just" ending. I was so dissatisfied knowing that the killer is still out there that I couldn't even finish reading the book.

My Birthday is 11/11 and 11 has always been my favorite number. Plain old "Justice" was already taken, so I went with Justice11. :)
    Cool! I love true crime books. Serial killers fascinate me. I hate when someone escapes justice. This whole thing on Long Island is crazy.

people should come to my office to get info. i have flowers, cookies and drinks.

BUT, i only got 6 people that showed up

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2...per-gonorrhea/
    Valentine’s Day. Time for roses, chocolates, champagne and being with that special someone. But before celebrating with reckless abandon, information released this week from the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention reminds lovers to proceed with caution and practice safe sex.
    The report from the CDC describes how Neisseria gonorrhoeae, the bacteria that causes the sexually transmitted infection, or STI, gonorrhea, has become resistant to many forms of antibiotics since the 1930s. The bug continues to trouble disease experts as it morphs into strains that scientists call “multidrug-resistant gonorrhea.”

Oh yeah, my username. If you have ventured into the Morgan Ingram thread, you know where it came from

I have never in my life heard of a BERM. I was the only one that felt dumb, until I read this site. Many people were wondering what a berm was and why the heck would anybody use that word in a sentence as much as Toni did. Somebody wrote that they were going to come across Toni's berm and stalk her. Presto! It made me laugh so hard, so that's where the username came from.

Thread Information