Page 847 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 347 747 797 837 845 846 847 848 849 857 897 947 1347 1847 ... LastLast
Results 21,151 to 21,175 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Missmandy9 View Post
    Hey guys- been 'lurking' all weekend and keeping up on this thread as best as I can, but been way to busy to post which is why I've been 'silent' since Friday. Happy to finally be able to post again. Loving the discussions you all have been having! I just wanted to pop in and say I'm SOOOO looking forward to tomorrow and can't wait to be watching and participating on this thread at the same time. Like some of you here, I am able to watch while I'm at work...stream on my comp and plug in the headphones. (And HATE when somebody comes up to my desk and 'interrupts' me! Damn work. Hehe.) Ok- time to get some rest so I can be awake and alert enough tomorrow to multi-task! Thank you all for the entertaining discussions over these last couple days...
    Hello and welcome Missmandy9!! Get the popcorn ready for this week!!!

Thank you both for answering, the whole thing is so over the top brutal, it brings tears to my eyes thinking of the sheer terror this poor man went through in his last moments of life but that wound in paticular haunts me. It takes some strength and determination to inflict as much damage as possible to inflict that kind of wound on someone.

As for the posts I am seeing from the last few days about her now claiming that he was a pedophile, that is sheer nonsense and I do think it is going to be the straw that pushes the jury past the point of disbelief if they are not there already. This is a woman who is shown to be smiling and happy in every photo with him, who drove hundreds of miles to spend time with him, who exchanged over 80K text messages with him, who was answering his calls in the early AM hours of the mornings, who discussed him with every person she confided in and not once did she ever mention any of these type of concerns? She was supposedly confused about where she stood but never said a word about this? Bullshit.

FYI - there is a free iPad/iPhone app for wild about trials. I watch streaming on my MacBook, with the tv muted (for breaks in the trial). If I have to leave the room, I fire up the app and can literally watch from the potty!

Quote Originally Posted by acertaingirl View Post
    FYI - there is a free iPad/iPhone app for wild about trials. I watch streaming on my MacBook, with the tv muted (for breaks in the trial). If I have to leave the room, I fire up the app and can literally watch from the potty!
    Sweet!!! Thank you acertaingirl!

Welcome to all the new people.

Here's some links some of you may not know. Thought I would post them before the trial gets started. This thread moves FAST.
    The trial starts at 10:30 MT. Don't be surprised if it starts a little late, because the judge also handles other cases.

Links for live feeds.
    http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-L...185415702.html
    http://wildabouttrial.com/videos/jod...ve-stream.html
    http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...al-livestream/

Mobile apps for live stream
    http://q.belo.com/shared/mobappdir/i...mily&wrapper=y

Watch the trial on you mobile device
    ? To watch live video of the Arias trial on your iPhone or iPad, just download the appropriate free app from iTunes. Once the app is installed, just scroll down to the Live Video tile. Tap it to start the stream.
    ? To watch on Android devices, download the free Ustream app from Google Play. In the Ustream app, click the Search button. Search for azfamily. Tap the the 3TV thumbnail and then click play.

Itunes app
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wild...530043712?mt=8

A collection of links in this case (facebooks, videos, news sites, pictures, etc..)
    https://sites.google.com/site/jodiariastrial/

Photos of the crime scene
    http://s193.beta.photobucket.com/use...is%20Alexander

Blog of the trial. Has recaps for everyday. Just click the calendar to the side for the date you want.
    http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/

Youtube account that posts the trial videos.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVVqSfMZg6Q

A user also tagged some page numbers at the bottom of this thread. Those tell you important page numbers that have information on them.

I am ready to get this started.

Thanks for all the links now I can get my front row seat to justice today
    - Beauty is a beast.

Sister Berm, I can't give you more herps yet, I need to spread it around first. You're awesome!
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    Hmmm, that might be it. The evidence numbers at the crime scene do not necessarily correspond with the evidence numbers referred to in the court records....or do they??? What could be secretive about the casing I wonder? If anything is even secretive at all. I may be reading too much into it.
    goodmorning Justice11

Didn't the casing already come in with the cute little winchester25 gal's testimony I believe.

I don't believe it is the same item each time but different hearings and the evidence offered during those hearings get numbered only for the purpose of the specific hearing.
    1, 2 etc for THAT hearing issue IOWs. As we know, many never make it the court so it would stop there.
    So say they argue over the peen pics, in hearing they could be item 1, then in hearing over another issue, that 'evidence'
    item is also first presented in its one hearing so that would be #1 too and so on.

Then the ones that make it in, have to be formally admitted into the trial itself and get a trial evidence number like 385 assigned etc.
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Shahoolie11 View Post
    That's right!!! "No hesitation marks" I forgot about that!!!
    Thank you Harlette!
    that is all soft tissue, wouldn't take much to cut it basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    So very well said.

Maybe this is what makes me so passionate about this case.
    My father was killed by being shot when I was two months old. He was only 19 years old. I know almost nothing about what happened. Only what my mother has told me. Her details are vague. Her version of events is ridiculous, to say the least. It involves my father being shot five times through a door that he was pounding on. The man who shot him supposedly didn't mean to kill anyone and was afraid my father was going to break the door down. My father was a huge man, 6'4" and over 200 lbs. I have a hope that someday I am able to look into it and find out what really happened.

My mother always paints my father in a bad light. She alludes to petty crimes and possible drug use. Also claims he was physically violent with her. I take everything my mother says with a grain of salt.

Bottom line for me is that I'll never know what kind of man my father would have turned out to be. I never got to know him and he never got to know me. He will never see his grandkids. He never had a chance to lead a "good" adult life because his life was ended way too soon. In honor of all that he will never have I chose to name my son after him.

Are you aware of the sites where you can seach newspapers online? I don't know what year you are speaking of but that might be a source for you to obtain some info.
    Have you requested copies from LE? Courts?
    I would also highly! recommend contacting the Victims Rights Advocate in whatever area it occured. It anything went through the courts they have access and anything they find is free to you.
    If anyone went to prison, you can often times also contact DOC or the prison and get copies of records.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    this pic wasn't deleted like the others, it was from her hard drive, so there is no weird shading and distortion, so to me this first clue that the fingers don't belong to travis is that they don't look like a caucasian males fingers - especially travis he is pasty white - though there were pics of darryl where he is very tan, that could work too
    She gave it a date of Nov 11. BUT, that would be hard drive date? Said she rec'd it by on her cell. So, already in Nov she not only doesn't delete this upsetting pic, she keeps it and bothers to transfer it to her computer from her phone!

I'll bet those other guys she "dated" are thanking their lucky stars she didn't like them!

Quote Originally Posted by smashie View Post
    Didja miss me?? Been gone all weekend but still kept up with reading or else I'd be lost for sure!

I think I recall Wormi stating he would be done with his witnesses by Feb 11...does anyone else remember hearing this?
    I remember him saying he would be ready to rest by the 13th?! I wonder if this is still true or not....

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Welcome to all the new people.

Here's some links some of you may not know. Thought I would post them before the trial gets started. This thread moves FAST.
    The trial starts at 10:30 MT. Don't be surprised if it starts a little late, because the judge also handles other cases.

Links for live feeds.
    http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-L...185415702.html
    http://wildabouttrial.com/videos/jod...ve-stream.html
    http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...al-livestream/

Mobile apps for live stream
    http://q.belo.com/shared/mobappdir/i...mily&wrapper=y

Watch the trial on you mobile device
    ? To watch live video of the Arias trial on your iPhone or iPad, just download the appropriate free app from iTunes. Once the app is installed, just scroll down to the Live Video tile. Tap it to start the stream.
    ? To watch on Android devices, download the free Ustream app from Google Play. In the Ustream app, click the Search button. Search for azfamily. Tap the the 3TV thumbnail and then click play.

Itunes app
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wild...530043712?mt=8

A collection of links in this case (facebooks, videos, news sites, pictures, etc..)
    https://sites.google.com/site/jodiariastrial/

Photos of the crime scene
    http://s193.beta.photobucket.com/use...is%20Alexander

Blog of the trial. Has recaps for everyday. Just click the calendar to the side for the date you want.
    http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/

Youtube account that posts the trial videos.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVVqSfMZg6Q

A user also tagged some page numbers at the bottom of this thread. Those tell you important page numbers that have information on them.

I am ready to get this started.
    good morning berm
    this was so nice of you! I woke up early anticipation building. I predict she starts losing memory today. lol Preparing for her, it's all a blur stage.

I found it interesting on her last testimony, when asked about the baptism day and how did you FEEL, she couldn't come up with any FEELING. You know like the avg person would say, upset, disappointed, shocked, degraded some type of EMOTION. But not our Jodi, she comes up with an inadament object, toilet paper.

If you can get past not listening to her because she lies and is boring and that this is a murder, and really listen to her, I find her a facinating study for seeing how a deranged sociopath/psycho mind works.

Quote Originally Posted by eliqueang View Post
    I just realized tomorrow is monday!

This thread is making us cheer for mondays...oh man.
    I know right. I never thought I would be doing that. but here we are! Yay Monday!!

I have no words that can express my sheer & utter disgust for Hodie by using tactics like this to save her life. In my eyes it's all the more reason she needs to get the Death Penalty!
    Some people come in your life as blessings others come in your life as lessons

Faith is not about everything turning out OK, Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out

Quote Originally Posted by Shahoolie11 View Post
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME!??!?!?!??!???!?!?!?!??! O...M....G........ I am seething with rage right now............. I hate this whore. What a greasy, sleazy, dirtbag thing to do!
    Can she drag this poor victim's name in the mud any more??????? I just want Travis's sisters to be allowed just 2 minutes in a room alone with her. Cannot believe the judge allowed this shit.
    I think that is what she wants, she wants to anger and shock people. I'l be damn if I will give her that. She is capable of murder so nothing she can do now is a surprise to me.
    I say bring it in Jodi! Come on, bring it all on. The more insane she makes it the more insane she looks.

Even a small story like the drunken lady one. That showed nothing but how out of control, jealous and over analyzing this crazy is. A drunk fell on him and she go spastic! Thank you Jodi for bringing you true colors for the jury. And we haven't even got to Juan yet. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by acertaingirl View Post
    I'll bet those other guys she "dated" are thanking their lucky stars she didn't like them!
    Evidently they aren't. Matt is online crying the blues for how innocent she is. Darryl was guarded and trying to put her in the most favorable light to the point he sounded stil in love with her.
    She made it a point though to bash them too. Darryl as a drunk and Matt as a cheater.

Can someone enlighten me as to how or why the Judge is letting Hodie claim this crap about Travis having a penchant for young boys when there is absolutely ZERO evidence to back up her claim? Especially when the "sex tape" couldn't be admitted as evidence until after Hodie actually took the stand. Hodie's testimony alone is not evidence to anything Travis might or might not have done. This is such a load of crap, it sickens me to the core of my being.
    Some people come in your life as blessings others come in your life as lessons

Faith is not about everything turning out OK, Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out

Is anyone other than myself considering not watching the trial this week? I am sick of her lies and nothing she says is going to save her from the DP. I don't believe the jury is buying any of her story.

I am eagerly anticapiting what Juan does to her.

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    Evidently they aren't. Matt is online crying the blues for how innocent she is. Darryl was guarded and trying to put her in the most favorable light to the point he sounded stil in love with her.
    She made it a point though to bash them too. Darryl as a drunk and Matt as a cheater.
    She probably has dirt on Darryl

Quote Originally Posted by CKINGJUSTICE View Post
    Can someone enlighten me as to how or why the Judge is letting Hodie claim this crap about Travis having a penchant for young boys when there is absolutely ZERO evidence to back up her claim? Especially when the "sex tape" couldn't be admitted as evidence until after Hodie actually took the stand. Hodie's testimony alone is not evidence to anything Travis might or might not have done. This is such a load of crap, it sickens me to the core of my being.
    I love you sig btw

Not true in a legal sense because - her testimony is considered evidence. As with any witness, it is up to the jury to believe her or not and give any weight they want.
    The sex tape couldn't come in without her taking the stand. But the fact she did and she was a particpant on that tape it comes in.

this pic wasn't deleted like the others, it was from her hard drive, so there is no weird shading and distortion, so to me this first clue that the fingers don't belong to travis is that they don't look like a caucasian males fingers - especially travis he is pasty white - though there were pics of darryl where he is very tan, that could work too
    A digital photo that is deleted and then recovered has no degradation. Any shading or distortion occurs during the creation of the photo. Unfortunately, there is much degradation by the time a digital photo is printed, projected, videoed, compressed, streamed, and finally screen-captured!
    My avatar? My daughter drew a picture of me.

Quote Originally Posted by jlydia View Post
    You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Harlette again :)
    I am a newbie here - so I have a dumb question: what is reputation being spread around? I've seen it referred to often.

I have to miss today's sextimony because school starts. I'm actually not sad to miss it. I'm sick of Jodi's lies and listening to wormi. I can't wait for Juan to get up and rip her a new one. I definitely won't miss that!!

Thread Information