Page 351 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 401 451 851 1351 ... LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,775 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Man, the prosecution would NOT want me on that jury. I'd slide this bitch my number and proceed to "12 Angry Men" the deliberations.
    Speaking of which, there's a dude in this thread from 2008 (I was bored on Friday and went back to the beginning) who totally called dibs way before you. Wonder what he's up to these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Nah, she knew where it went - she is on record telling the police that Travis got pissed at her for dropping it in the washer.
    I thought he got mad at her for dropping it in the bathroom while she was taking pictures of him in the shower.
    People hate in others what they lack in themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by tawnidilly View Post
    I thought he got mad at her for dropping it in the bathroom while she was taking pictures of him in the shower.
    Yeah, I've never heard that she dropped it in the washing machine.

They just interviewed Donovan Bering on In Session. She said if Jodi is crying in court then those emotions are real and she not faking it.
    Idk, I think when you lie over and over again your credibility kind of gets shot to shit. (Just like when you go around burning dentists offices).

I hadn't heard she dropped it in the washing machine either.

Quote Originally Posted by tawnidilly View Post
    I thought she said that when she changed her story after the pictures were found on the SD card?

I'll see if I can find the recording where she mentioned that about the washing machine. It was in one of the recorded phone calls with the police, IIRC.

I thought she said that when she changed her story after the pictures were found on the SD card?

I'll see if I can find the recording where she mentioned that about the washing machine. It was in one of the recorded phone calls with the police, IIRC.
    Cat, I'm not denying it happened, just hadn't heard that.

I just almost called you by your 'nickname' from me hahah. oops

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    Cat, I'm not denying it happened, just hadn't heard that.

I just almost called you by your 'nickname' from me hahah. oops
    LOL, hahaa!

Oh, I know, but since a lot of people haven't heard it, I'm starting to wonder if I misunderstood her and am officially starting to lose my mind, haha!

Ok, here it is: http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...bloody-murder/

Not the actual recording but you can get the gist of it in the article.

PS: Whew, I was seriously start to question whether I'd gone Jodi-cray.

Apparently it is the 3rd version though, and not the 1st, which makes it even more laughable, because by then the pictures had been taken off the card, and it still doesn't explain why she was bleaching the dark wash.

I still think Jodi > Casey in the looks department. But those feather bangs she has now. Ughhhhhhh.

She claimed self defense there in the bathroom after he got mad that she dropped his new camera that he bought to take to Cancun. so her claim is she dropped it while taking his posed photos and he attacked her. if it was in the wm prior there would be no murder photos on it.
    she used to have a website called jfineart that now someone else has; it had pro pics on it of weddings and protriatis and also the portrait style pics of TA in his memorial and blog were taken by her.

Also any crying she does (which seems to come primarily out of her nose) is because she got caught, not remorse. I think she lives in a different world, but she has moments where she's like, "Oh shit." But she still always sneaks a peek at the gruesome photos. She got her job accomplished. If she can't have him, nobody can.

Accidental pic apparently before Jodi stepped in front of the camera. This shows he was completely on the tile. I can't tell by the angle, but I am wondering is that squiggly indention line thingy in the tile is the same one shown by the bullet casing.

Picture shown in court of Jodi's vag that Travis supposedly took.

On the monitor in the background you can see the ME examining the neck wound. Also, the pictures the prosecutor is handing the defense seem to be a picture of a Travis face shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    Also any crying she does (which seems to come primarily out of her nose) is because she got caught, not remorse. I think she lives in a different world, but she has moments where she's like, "Oh shit." But she still always sneaks a peek at the gruesome photos. She got her job accomplished. If she can't have him, nobody can.
    yes there are never any tears flowing, i think she is acting. and if there are, it is self pity.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    I still think Jodi > Casey in the looks department. But those feather bangs she has now. Ughhhhhhh.

We're gonna get those new glasses for you as soon as pop-pop finds work.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

That neck wound is beyond. Just beyond. Ughhh.

[QUOTE=GlassHat;3283773]Accidental pic apparently before Jodi stepped in front of the camera. This shows he was completely on the tile. I can't tell by the angle, but I am wondering is that squiggly indention line thingy in the tile is the same one shown by the bullet casing.

Oh, hey, isn't it pretty clear now that it's a foot after all?

The "toe hanging off the side" is actually a shadow created by his foot against the tile.
    I ant won jak alot from the squatery. The lotery should be the jak squatery cos I aynt jak squating a loty. They should rename the lotery to the jak squatery cos thats all I ever win!!!

that's her vajayjay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

[QUOTE=Obs3ssion;3283781]
    Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    Accidental pic apparently before Jodi stepped in front of the camera. This shows he was completely on the tile. I can't tell by the angle, but I am wondering is that squiggly indention line thingy in the tile is the same one shown by the bullet casing.

Oh, hey, isn't it pretty clear now that it's a foot after all?

The "toe hanging off the side" is actually a shadow created by his foot against the tile.
    Doesn't look like a foot to me. Looks like blood.

i take it back glasshat - i don't wanna see jodis carpet any more

Jesus! I had no idea the pic in opening statements was *just* of Jodi's vag. I thought it was her *and* her vag. Why the fuck would they show that?! hahahaha

That's totally a foot. I saw it before your demonstration, Obsession, totallyyyyyy see it after your demonstration pic.

HOW the picture was taken is what will be interesting. I think someone said it was on a timer, I thought that was a good hypothesis.

so the button on the camera was broken/loose? probably cuz the dummy kicked/stepped on it

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post

that's her vajayjay?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    i take it back glasshat - i don't wanna see jodis carpet any more
    Bahaha, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Justmean View Post
    They just interviewed Donovan Bering on In Session. She said if Jodi is crying in court then those emotions are real and she not faking it.
    Idk, I think when you lie over and over again your credibility kind of gets shot to shit. (Just like when you go around burning dentists offices).
    LOL

http://www.azcentral.com/community/w...n0904-ONL.html
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Thread Information