Page 298 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 398 798 1298 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,450 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Who are the 2 chicks they keep showing in the back?

Wow, Jodi didn't even look when they were showing the carpet evidence.

she's going straight to hell. she made out with some guy the day after some "traumatizing incident" where she was "attacked" and had to BRUTALLY murder the fuck out of someone?

straight to hell.

I like this lady now too. Yesterday, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Who are the 2 chicks they keep showing in the back?

Wow, Jodi didn't even look when they were showing the carpet evidence.
    The one lady with the highlights is Travis's sister. Not sure who the other lady is. The 2 older ladies they show too are Jodi's mom and her mom's twin sister.

Jodi crying makes me rage. She did this shit, why the fuck is she crying now?? Infuriates me

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    In my next lifetime I'm going to school for forensics. Stuff is so interesting.
    I'm trying hard to get an internship in the firearms unit within the next few months while I'm getting my Masters. My regret is not having more of a science background in my undergraduate, but if I was able to get an internship that would be amazing.

so she bleached everything?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

The one lady with the highlights is Travis's sister. Not sure who the other lady is. The 2 older ladies they show too are Jodi's mom and her mom's twin sister.

Jodi crying makes me rage. She did this shit, why the fuck is she crying now?? Infuriates me
    I think the state vs jodi facebook said that the other woman sitting next to Travis's sister is another of his sisters. I have no idea how many he has.

OMFG!
    She put the camera on the ground to drag Travis' body, and her dumb, clutzy ass stepped on the shutter release!

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    I think the state vs jodi facebook said that the other woman sitting next to Travis's sister is another of his sisters. I have no idea how many he has.
    They looked like Jodi, that's why I was wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    I think from his obit he had quite a few brothers and sisters. Seems like it's only those two. I was wondering yesterday if a brother was sitting behind the sister's husband.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    OMFG!
    She put the camera on the ground to drag Travis' body, and her dumb, clutzy ass stepped on the shutter release!
    Whoops!

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    They looked like Jodi, that's why I was wondering.
    The two younger women who were crying yesterday are Travis's sisters. The older woman are Jodi's mother and aunt I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by eliqueang View Post
    i do too! But i can't stop thinking about last week when she was showed a pic of the garage, and she replied "no" when asked what a switch on the wall was and his response was "are you familiar with light switches?" it makes me giggle.
    lol!
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

So, does she like freak out over the pictures with blood in them? She's a shit actress too btw. I can't stand her.
    I'm as angry with her about what she did to Travis as I am about what she is doing to his family and friends by demanding a trial.

Jodi crying makes me rage. She did this shit, why the fuck is she crying now??
    Because she got caught.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    so she bleached everything?
    I think that the defense is trying to say that she did not.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    I'm trying hard to get an internship in the firearms unit within the next few months while I'm getting my Masters. My regret is not having more of a science background in my undergraduate, but if I was able to get an internship that would be amazing.
    That would be awesome.

i think the word was cuddling, not snuggling. Makes me gag when her atty Jennifer kind of snuggles up to her and they whisper. anyway, what would Jodi's motive be to go and seduce this guy Burns, which she apparently tried and maybe did? He may not want to admit it due to his beliefs and he appears to be wearing a wedding band now. Would it be to show she had moved on from Travis and had no motive?

AND could she have been trying to tire Travis out with all that sex before she attacked him?

Could she have been holding the gun on him in the shower, could that be why he looks resigned or shocked in the last alive picture? I can see her holding the gun on him and berating him before knifing him.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I'm as angry with her about what she did to Travis as I am about what she is doing to his family and friends by demanding a trial.
    This too. I don't think I could sit through it. Four years later or not.

lol at the hypothetical question, which is basically what actually happened.

Not to be too gross and disgusting, but I wonder if those carpet exhibits really sorta stink when they take them out of the bag...thats a lot of blood on some of those

Quote Originally Posted by california_dreamin View Post
    Not to be too gross and disgusting, but I wonder if those carpet exhibits really sorta stink when they take them out of the bag...thats a lot of blood on some of those
    It's been about 4 years, so I'd imagine they have been in storage. Not sure if that makes it better or worse, I'd imagine a metallic smell mixed with some mildew.

Quote Originally Posted by california_dreamin View Post
    I was cringing when they showed that too because of the phantom smell through the computer screen, haha.

I read and heard about this case when it first happened, but didn't get involved again until it got closer to trial time. Was Jodi ever offered any sort of plea?

This too. I don't think I could sit through it. Four years later or not.
    Every time I see the sisters having to deal with that evidence I get angry and sad.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    Was Jodi ever offered any sort of plea?
    I don't know, I was wondering that too.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    I read and heard about this case when it first happened, but didn't get involved again until it got closer to trial time. Was Jodi ever offered any sort of plea?
    I think it was mentioned that she was offered one at the very start and refused it

Thread Information