Page 230 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 280 330 730 1230 ... LastLast
Results 5,726 to 5,750 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Evidence would be nice too.
    There is DNA evidence, photographic evidence, and witnesses. The only evidence missing is the murder weapon, and I don't think it matters very much since she already said she killed him. Her story is that she was a battered woman who snapped, but this doesn't hold much water because she never lived with him, dated him for less than half a year, hadn't seen him face to face for over a year, and drove over a thousand miles on a secret road-trip to kill him.

The person needing evidence at this point is Jodi, herself. She needs emergency room records, police reports, or at least witnesses to the intolerable abuse she suffered over the course of months -- and I don't think she has it.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I wonder if they are to correct her wonky eye. My old roommate had super duper lazy eyes like Jodi's and she had to use them. I tried them on once and it felt like my head was about to explode.

http://www.lazyeyesite.org/glasses.html

Also, she looks like Mickey Rooney in his terrible BAT role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanwasdrunk View Post
    There is DNA evidence, photographic evidence, and witnesses. The only evidence missing is the murder weapon, and I don't think it matters very much since she already said she killed him. Her story is that she was a battered woman who snapped, but this doesn't hold much water because she never lived with him, dated him for less than half a year, hadn't seen him face to face for over a year, and drove over a thousand miles on a secret road-trip to kill him.

The person needing evidence at this point is Jodi, herself. She needs emergency room records, police reports, or at least witnesses to the intolerable abuse she suffered over the course of months -- and I don't think she has it.
    For real? Or just cause you hate her?

People said there was "more than enough" to put Casey Anthony away as well, and 79% of that was their gut.
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 12-22-2012 at 12:32 AM. Reason: It was their GUT not their GUY
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Anyone post this yet?

http://jodiariasisinnocent.com/

According to the domain name info it was just created 6 days ago. I am guessing it's run by family or someone close to the family........so maybe someone here can make some contact and act like a Jodie supporter just for lulz? never know, may get some info.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

For real? Or just cause you hate her?

People said there was "more than enough" to put Casey Anthony away as well, and 79% of that was their guy.
    If Johnny Cochran was alive today, he'd have troubles defending this case. I don't think she'll be executed, but I also don't think she'll ever be released from lockup -- be it a prison or nuthouse.

If Johnny Cochran was alive today, he'd have troubles defending this case. I don't think she'll be executed, but I also don't think she'll ever be released from lockup -- be it a prison or nuthouse.
    Now I wanna look into this case. Hmmmm.

Does she have any black in her? Would she like some?
    If I had a nickel for everytime I've heard that... From you...

I think she will go to a nuthouse, too.

And she can't be too bright, either, considering at one point she asked the court permission to represent herself.

I haven't read all 200+ pages of this thread, so I'm sure I'm missing something, but in that link Chauncy posted, it said that 2 friends were living in the house the 4-5 days before Travis was found and wasn't aware he was there/dead? Say WHAT?

Don't listen to Ron. His entire position is based on "but she's just a girl""

Don't listen to Ron. His entire position is based on "but she's just a girl""
    Well I would hope that logic and the laws of physics came into play if I were accused of something as outlandish.
    Yea, I stole a car by picking it up and carrying it home.

Well I would hope that logic and the laws of physics came into play if I were accused of something as outlandish.
    Yea, I stole a car by picking it up and carrying it home.
    What law of physics? You mean your personal notion of what a woman is capable of? this is literally one of the most solid cases of obvious guilt backed by evidence AND a confession that's ever been on mds.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    I haven't read all 200+ pages of this thread, so I'm sure I'm missing something, but in that link Chauncy posted, it said that 2 friends were living in the house the 4-5 days before Travis was found and wasn't aware he was there/dead? Say WHAT?
    I believe Travis' bedroom was the only room on the second floor. The room mates were fellow mormans, who were more acquaintances with him than close friends... Which would explain why they'd probably never go up to his room.. Plus, they assumed that he had already gone to Mexico.

What law of physics? You mean your personal notion of what a woman is capable of? this is literally one of the most solid cases of obvious guilt backed by evidence AND a confession that's ever been on mds.
    I may believe her story if she were built like a bodybuilder or a bulldog. But shooting and stabbin and dragging?? This is real life, not a Tarentino movie.

I may believe her story if she were built like a bodybuilder or a bulldog. But shooting and stabbin and dragging?? This is real life, not a Tarentino movie.
    You can't be serious.

So you think she just admitted to this heinous crime for shits and giggles? Come on now..

Also, she has had three different stories. First she hadn't seen him during the time of the crime, then it was intruders until finally it was self-defense.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    You can't be serious.

So you think she just admitted to this heinous crime for shits and giggles? Come on now..

Also, she has had three different stories. First she hadn't seen him during the time of the crime, then it was intruders until finally it was self-defense.
    This is how I feel about you guys.
    Was my cat her accomplice too?

No idea why she said what she said. She could have said she killed Jimmy Hoffa doesn't make it true.

If she did have anything to do with it and wasn't just running scared, she had help. And no, not my cat, cause she wasn't born yet.

This is how I feel about you guys.
    Was my cat her accomplice too?

No idea why she said what she said. She could have said she killed Jimmy Hoffa doesn't make it true.

If she did have anything to do with it and wasn't just running scared, she had help. And no, not my cat, cause she wasn't born yet.
    The camera found in the washing machine contained images of Travis provocatively posing in the shower before the murder and then there were images of his dead body laying in the shower after. So, the murder was committed by someone he was intimately close with which means that unless he was gay, he was murdered by a female either way. Which makes your argument bull.

The camera found in the washing machine contained images of Travis provocatively posing in the shower before the murder and then there were images of his dead body laying in the shower after. So, the murder was committed by someone he was intimately close with which means that unless he was gay, he was murdered by a female either way. Which makes your argument bull.
    Who had help. Doesn't make her innocent, but she didn't work alone.

Who had help. Doesn't make her innocent, but she didn't work alone.
    She was able to lure him into the shower while she had a guest with her?

Even if I went on your theory that she isn't physically able to do what she's accused, there's still the issue of DNA. Only hers and his were found in the blood mix.

She was able to lure him into the shower while she had a guest with her?
    Sure. I obviously haven't thought that hard.

Bitch is guilty and she's going down. Not sure she will get the death penalty, though. She's loco so she'll probably go to a nut ward.

Casey Anthony was guilty, but the jurors have said in interviews that they found her not guilty because the prosecution couldn't establish a cause of death. You can't convict someone of murder if you don't know how the victim died. Those were the words of Jennifer Ford, juror #3 I believe. Cause of death, victim and defendants DNA, photographic evidence among other things have been established. It's ova for her.

Bitch is guilty and she's going down. Not sure she will get the death penalty, though. She's loco so she'll probably go to a nut ward.

Casey Anthony was guilty, but the jurors have said in interviews that they found her not guilty because the prosecution couldn't establish a cause of death. You can't convict someone of murder if you don't know how the victim died. Those were the words of Jennifer Ford, juror #3 I believe. Cause of death, victim and defendants DNA, photographic evidence among other things have been established. It's ova for her.
    The Casey Anthony case sucked and there definitely wasn't enough evidence besides emotional response, but this one has LITERALLY photos haha.

The Casey Anthony case sucked and there definitely wasn't enough evidence besides emotional response, but this one has LITERALLY photos haha.
    Haha uh oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Anyone post this yet?

http://jodiariasisinnocent.com/

According to the domain name info it was just created 6 days ago. I am guessing it's run by family or someone close to the family........so maybe someone here can make some contact and act like a Jodie supporter just for lulz? never know, may get some info.
    Or by Ron...

Thread Information