Page 60 of 439 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    don't get it twisted. you are too.
    I am trolling the troll!!

Completely different..

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Good point. I haven't read her blog from the very first post on here. Even then, I didn't finish reading it. All I need was a few paragraphs before I knew she is batshitballs insane.
    I call shenanigans all over this bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post

I call shenanigans all over this bitch.
    A fake Morgan never crossed my mind. It's an interesting theory. Do you think Toni is making up all the friends, too? I mean, she would have to, right? Because people involved in all of this have been found to be real people.
    I'm interested. Gimmie your thoughts, besides she's a nutbag.

I am just saying, everything in this whole thread has been far fetched fuckery and it wouldn't surprise me if the whole thing was a scam of some sort. The goal here is to dupe the public. Into what? What is the end game here?

And while it's flattering to think a huge influx of noobs is all just coming from her blog, one has to wonder how many of them came from the same computer? I smell bullshit and I am not going to pretend that it's anything more.

Because she is a narcissist. Selling personal shit to the story makes it more dramatic.

I mean, do we even know if this woman really had a daughter named Morgan?? That she really died? How do we know this nutty broad didn't create a whole fictitious slew of webpages to support nothing but a fucking story?

Ya'll be tripping feeding the troll.
    Didn't someone who post here talk to one of the detectives on the case though?

Moondancer, which if you ask me is even more suspect.

I am just saying, everything in this whole thread has been far fetched fuckery and it wouldn't surprise me if the whole thing was a scam of some sort. The goal here is to dupe the public. Into what? What is the end game here?

And while it's flattering to think a huge influx of noobs is all just coming from her blog, one has to wonder how many of them came from the same computer? I smell bullshit and I am not going to pretend that it's anything more.

Oooooh, I get ya. See, I didn't even think about all the noobs maybe being in on it. I don't read Toni's blog, I'm not searching for reports, I'm not looking at all the videos, I'm pretty much depending on all the members to summarize all that here. I don't even read all the posts, I just skim. Interesting theory, indeed. (I need an emoticon wearing a fedora and glasses and tapping the chin with a finger)

Oh I am not reading the blog. I gave it a couple chances and it only took the once for me to see that this was all a bunch of bullshit.

Bull. Shit.

Oh I am not reading the blog. I gave it a couple chances and it only took the once for me to see that this was all a bunch of bullshit.

Bull. Shit.
    Oh yeah. I smelled bullshit in the first couple of paragraphs of her blog. Maybe Toni is FG. I wasn't around for all of that, but I read the thread. All 488393945775954 pages of it.

I am a noob that found my way here due to her blog. I was starting to smell the BS and Googled her to see if there was anyone else out in the interwebs who felt the same way. I think I've been on MDS before, but it was a while ago and I am pretty sure the format was different.

Also, don't get me wrong, I am not talking about all of the noobs. But I wouldn't be shocked if a handful were her at least.

Also, don't get me wrong, I am not talking about all of the noobs. But I wouldn't be shocked if a handful were her at least.
    Oh, I understood what you were saying.

i miss moon beam.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

i honestly have not thought about that. i would not surprise me a bit, but what about the tox and autopsy reports, though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

It's too simple to think it's all fake, that would mean Garfield County is in on the fakery because they listed these people on their dockets. Unless the "other" people are in on it with Toni and are filing false complaints to make it seem more legitimate. Then that theory starts to sound as crazy as Toni's ninjas.

and i also wonder that the guests that are looking at this thread are only doing it bc they see a lot of replies to it. people get curious. i like that there are new people here, but i may be wrong here, but the only person i have seen venture out of here to look at other threads has been venus. but i could be wrong.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Moondancer, which if you ask me is even more suspect.
    Ahhh, Moondancer, I didn't even go back to look. Some people have way too much time on their hands and that is really sad coming from me.

and i also wonder that the guests that are looking at this thread are only doing it bc they see a lot of replies to it. people get curious. i like that there are new people here, but i may be wrong here, but the only person i have seen venture out of here to look at other threads has been venus. but i could be wrong.
    I'm pretty sure I've seen chopstix and lumen post in other threads. But good observation. Maybe the other noobs will become more active once all of Toni's fuckery dies down.

I'm pretty sure I've seen chopstix and lumen post in other threads. But good observation. Maybe the other noobs will become more active once all of Toni's fuckery dies down.

i like both of them, so maybe they will come out of here and check out the other threads. i like them all and feel they would make things kick up here.
    Last edited by beli; 11-02-2012 at 05:35 PM.

Yeah, I like new people, too:-)

I'm a noob who lurked here for a while after the Websleuths thread closed. I really wanted to believe Toni's story. But it just didn't add up.

I was stalked once and if it had just been rocks on my window, well...this guy showed up at my work and threatened to kill my cats, called my parents in the middle of the night to let them know what a "whore" I was, somehow showed up where ever I was and drove by my home throwing things I had given him in our lawn. He didn't give a rat's ass about hiding or running, and my Dad would have literally killed him if he'd ever gotten out of his car or gotten close enough to our house. This went on for a summer and then I went away from home to college and it stopped. I was lucky in that he gave up on it when I was too far away and he found someone new and "better."

Like I said, I wanted to believe Toni. It was terrifying for me and I didn't trust people for a long time (and I consider what happened to me a minor stalking). Toni is a drama queen and a media whore. I am happy to have found this community to read about and occasionally contribute to the discussion. You guys get it. Thank you.

I'm a noob who lurked here for a while after the Websleuths thread closed. I really wanted to believe Toni's story. But it just didn't add up.

I was stalked once and if it had just been rocks on my window, well...this guy showed up at my work and threatened to kill my cats, called my parents in the middle of the night to let them know what a "whore" I was, somehow showed up where ever I was and drove by my home throwing things I had given him in our lawn. He didn't give a rat's ass about hiding or running, and my Dad would have literally killed him if he'd ever gotten out of his car or gotten close enough to our house. This went on for a summer and then I went away from home to college and it stopped. I was lucky in that he gave up on it when I was too far away and he found someone new and "better."

Like I said, I wanted to believe Toni. It was terrifying for me and I didn't trust people for a long time (and I consider what happened to me a minor stalking). Toni is a drama queen and a media whore. I am happy to have found this community to read about and occasionally contribute to the discussion. You guys get it. Thank you.

Aaaack, sorry for the double post!!

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyVanner View Post
    Aaaack, sorry for the double post!!
    no worries. i think its the forum acting up. welcome!!

Sunday Rob and Megan come over much earlier than normal. There are developments. His father has brought K to the station for an interview – he can’t have the detectives showing up at his place of employment anymore. It is bad for his job. He wants to be sure there is no problem for his son. So far they have only told him he is a person of interest. Detective Rob has gotten him to agree to turn over a copy of his hours worked at City Market. He feels that with my timeline of incidents, once they are overlaid it will be powerful evidence.

His partner does not agree as she knows how things really work in grocery stores and feels anyone on the night shift can come and go as they please – on or off the record.

That disagreement does not last long as Detective Rob instantly turns to what he calls a real problem that we have now.

It seems that someone has been threatening K. We quickly learn that the facebook argument between Morgan’s friend and K got a little out of control. K’s father wants to take out a restraining order against this friend. I tell them they have to be joking. We were talked out of taking a restraining order out by Detective Rob at the beginning, and now if their number one suspect takes out a retraining order it cam be a problem.

I have seen the text of the argument and I know it was under a name I do not recognize. I think I know who did it, but I am not really sure. I know that it took place over three days and K’s side of the conversation clearly shows he is in constant contact with someone in the neighborhood.

Steve has to agreed to keep it from happening again before the matter is concluded.
    I had actually thought the exchange was pretty even as far as chest pounding went. At the time I thought they should have followed up on the conversations more closely. I had thought before that conversation that on a social media site it really didn’t hold much weight in court. But if they did as much as I was being led to believe I guess it would count. Then I felt all of the statements, and conversations should get far more scrutiny.

Detective Rob agreed he would look into it and reminded us that we should not let this happen again, we agreed to take care of it.
    [/quote]

as far as i can tell, it seems that people were harassing k before morgan was even dead to a point that k's dad sought to take out a restraining order on a friend of morgan's and the police warned the ingrams to take care so that it doesn't happen again (meaning, control these kids who are harassing people?). oh, that and - the cops talked the ingrams out of making a restraining order before morgan died.

toni says - oh! you naysayers wanna know about restraining orders? here! i'll post a restraining order laden entry that says nothing about the fact that i have two out against me at this very moment...

*not toni's actual words...
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information