Page 846 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 346 746 796 836 844 845 846 847 848 856 896 946 1346 ... LastLast
Results 21,126 to 21,150 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

people.
    the weather.
    bills.
    im tired.
    unfinished tattoo work.
    my back yard.
    the kids.
    kids that arent mine.
    wal mart.
    my jeep is broked.
    im fat.
    i need to trim my hair ON MY HEAD. sick fuckers.
    i need to clean my truck out.
    i need to pick up dog shit.
    ughghghghghggg.

someone hold me.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Three posts today in my feed today about how Junior pooped in the potty for the first time. DEAR GOD WHY
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Who is Junior? And why do we care?

Well, he's three different Juniors, but exactly.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Three juniors? And I just saw a Junior who pooped on facebook. Have Juniors taken over from the Zoombies?

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    i went in there and had my schedule fixed. they were trying to make me put off one of my pre-reqs which would put me further behind since there is a long waiting list to get into nursing.

i've found throughout my college experience that you have to talk to students and instructors to get any real answers and avoid the fucking run-around.

i'm actually happy i made the trip out there, i ran into an old friend i hadn't seen in nearly a decade and we had a great convo with my old/favorite instructor and he said some really flattering things about me. ooops, wrong thread.
    This. Exactly. Also, glad to hear you ran into an old friend! That's awesome! It's also really nice to hear the positive feedback:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    Three posts today in my feed today about how Junior pooped in the potty for the first time. DEAR GOD WHY
    I have a friend who her sister has been my friend since we were kids. And I love her in a way like, I helped raise her, but her facebook posts are always about her husband (for 1 year) and kids. which alone isnt bad, but the post are usually sappy and gross and ALL THE TIME like "Oh i just finished cleaning the house and I cant wait til hes home so I can be in his arms and we can snuggle#SOinlovewithhim" or just flat out bitchy Like "Hes MY man and you bitches need to stop lookin at him at the walmart" or posting pictures of herself, obvious chest shots, with captions that say "all 4 him". or she will just straight up start doggin single moms or people on food stamps like she is so much better than everyone. I want to make fun of her sometimes but she is far too bitchy for that. she can take no jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
    I have a friend who her sister has been my friend since we were kids. And I love her in a way like, I helped raise her, but her facebook posts are always about her husband (for 1 year) and kids. which alone isnt bad, but the post are usually sappy and gross and ALL THE TIME like "Oh i just finished cleaning the house and I cant wait til hes home so I can be in his arms and we can snuggle#SOinlovewithhim" or just flat out bitchy Like "Hes MY man and you bitches need to stop lookin at him at the walmart" or posting pictures of herself, obvious chest shots, with captions that say "all 4 him". or she will just straight up start doggin single moms or people on food stamps like she is so much better than everyone. I want to make fun of her sometimes but she is far too bitchy for that. she can take no jokes.

LULZ, this girl I know, ughghghhh she annoys me sooo bad but I try to be cool because her old man likes to mud run with us. anyways, she is going to college to be a cop and this is the way she types and she puts the most awkward status' on FB.

Anyone gotany poison oak home renitys my bous got it on his privit
    And lol, there are so many that I could post but they make absolutely no sense. This was the girl that when Jesa and I went mudding on New Years, this girl was riding passenger with her boyfriend and she was drunk and it was really snowy up there. She rolled down her window and was sitting on the door and just being an ass. Jesa and I kept saying 'OMG PLEASE LET HER GET HIT WITH A TREE, PLEASE LET HER GET HIT WITH A TREE'.....she got hit by some branches but we were hoping she would fall out.

Then later that night, her man got the jeep stuck in this tank trap and he was stuck so that basically none of his wheels were on the ground, his bumpers were holding the jeep up in the air. She went to get out and just as me and jesa made a mean comment about wanting her to fall, she did! She apparently didnt see the like 4 ft drop into a mud pit was there.

Ahhh, good times.

renitys

i don't understand why it is so hard for me to fall asleep at night. my entire life it's taken me forever to sleep. but put me in a classroom setting during a lecture and i turn into a narcoleptic.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    LULZ, this girl I know, ughghghhh she annoys me sooo bad but I try to be cool because her old man likes to mud run with us. anyways, she is going to college to be a cop and this is the way she types and she puts the most awkward status' on FB.

And lol, there are so many that I could post but they make absolutely no sense. This was the girl that when Jesa and I went mudding on New Years, this girl was riding passenger with her boyfriend and she was drunk and it was really snowy up there. She rolled down her window and was sitting on the door and just being an ass. Jesa and I kept saying 'OMG PLEASE LET HER GET HIT WITH A TREE, PLEASE LET HER GET HIT WITH A TREE'.....she got hit by some branches but we were hoping she would fall out.

Then later that night, her man got the jeep stuck in this tank trap and he was stuck so that basically none of his wheels were on the ground, his bumpers were holding the jeep up in the air. She went to get out and just as me and jesa made a mean comment about wanting her to fall, she did! She apparently didnt see the like 4 ft drop into a mud pit was there.

Ahhh, good times.
    BAHAHAHA I knew exactly who you were talking about right away...
    That was one of the best things ever, when she fell.
    I don't sell crack, I'm a prostitute.

Quote Originally Posted by okac View Post
    BAHAHAHA I knew exactly who you were talking about right away...
    That was one of the best things ever, when she fell.
    Hahahhaaaa, I knew you would automatically remember. Remember we kept saying when they got stuck in that tank trap, we were talking about how deep it was and then she fell out? Haahahaha, that was super awesome!

Also, they were in front of us and got stuck and we totally crawled right over that thing? See, that should have made him feel like an idiot. LULZ

I read this site as a new mom for tips of what NOT to post on Facebook: http://www.stfuparentsblog.com/

:)

i don't understand why it is so hard for me to fall asleep at night. my entire life it's taken me forever to sleep. but put me in a classroom setting during a lecture and i turn into a narcoleptic.
    Tape your lectures. Play them for yourself at bedtime. twofer! Subliminal learning and narcotic free sleep.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Tape your lectures. Play them for yourself at bedtime. twofer! Subliminal learning and narcotic free sleep.
    this is a great idea. i think i have a mini recorder from missing a few accounting classes back in the day.

luckily a lot of the class we're up moving around, taking each other's vitals or pretending to bathe dolls. today we learned how to wash peoples genitals. tomorrow we get to brush each other's teeth. i am NEVER going to be a CNA in a nursing home. i don't think i would last long.

this is a great idea. i think i have a mini recorder from missing a few accounting classes back in the day.

luckily a lot of the class we're up moving around, taking each other's vitals or pretending to bathe dolls. today we learned how to wash peoples genitals. tomorrow we get to brush each other's teeth. i am NEVER going to be a CNA in a nursing home. i don't think i would last long.
    When I was a student nurse everyone's first placement was in a nursing home. Lots of people left during that term. Worst placement ever.

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    When I was a student nurse everyone's first placement was in a nursing home. Lots of people left during that term. Worst placement ever.
    we have to do our clinicals in a nursing home, so starting next week i'll be working in one as a student. but the advanced CNA class you do clinicals in a hospital and since i am doing the advanced class also i'll hopefully be able to work in a hospital setting as a CNA while i continue through school. i lived with a CNA who worked in nursing homes for many years, she went to a lot of funerals.

we have to do our clinicals in a nursing home, so starting next week i'll be working in one as a student. but the advanced CNA class you do clinicals in a hospital and since i am doing the advanced class also i'll hopefully be able to work in a hospital setting as a CNA while i continue through school. i lived with a CNA who worked in nursing homes for many years, she went to a lot of funerals.
    I think we do things differently over here. I did a brand new type of nursing course that had just been brought in by the government where it was 50% academic work and 50% actual nursing. We all used to work as Care Assistants part time which usually involved "specialing" elderly dementia patients within the hopspital who needed someone to sit with them through the night to stop them running away.

Every term you did a different placement type. So first term was nursing homes. I always found it interesting. Old people always love me because I'm fat and have red cheeks. I always remember having to spend every morning trying to fit two prosthetic legs to a German man. He had all shrapnel and bullet wounds in his back from the war and he'd spend ages telling me all about it whilst I struggled with his sodding legs.

I think we do things differently over here. I did a brand new type of nursing course that had just been brought in by the government where it was 50% academic work and 50% actual nursing. We all used to work as Care Assistants part time which usually involved "specialing" elderly dementia patients within the hopspital who needed someone to sit with them through the night to stop them running away.

Every term you did a different placement type. So first term was nursing homes. I always found it interesting. Old people always love me because I'm fat and have red cheeks. I always remember having to spend every morning trying to fit two prosthetic legs to a German man. He had all shrapnel and bullet wounds in his back from the war and he'd spend ages telling me all about it whilst I struggled with his sodding legs.
    the CNA classes are similar (certified nursing assistant) about half lecture half practical/hands on skills. they used to not require CNA certification, but now you have to have basic and advanced CNA classes to get into nursing school. so we start in the nursing home and move to the hospital and i don't know where it will go from there. its a two years waiting period to get into nursing school--the school i want to go to/go to now anyway. i'd pay more than three times as much to go to another school though.

i have no idea if the old people will like me or not. kids always love me and like to use the tall girl as a jungle gym, i just anticipate all the old people i meet will be angry and mean. our instructor keeps telling us stories about being hit, bitten, screamed at. doesn't sound fun at all.

the CNA classes are similar (certified nursing assistant) about half lecture half practical/hands on skills. they used to not require CNA certification, but now you have to have basic and advanced CNA classes to get into nursing school. so we start in the nursing home and move to the hospital and i don't know where it will go from there. its a two years waiting period to get into nursing school--the school i want to go to/go to now anyway. i'd pay more than three times as much to go to another school though.

i have no idea if the old people will like me or not. kids always love me and like to use the tall girl as a jungle gym, i just anticipate all the old people i meet will be angry and mean. our instructor keeps telling us stories about being hit, bitten, screamed at. doesn't sound fun at all.
    The elderly can be mean. On my first placement in a nursing home I was kicked in the head by a wheelchair bound old bitch. A year or so later I was on a placement within the hospital in General Medicine and a confused old man hit me with his stick and shoved me backwards. I landed on my neck. The worse part was that it happened right in front of a group of doctors doing their rounds and I spent ages being pinned to the floor by them whilst they ignored me telling them that I was fine.

[QUOTE=emmieslost;3188144]this is a great idea. i think i have a mini recorder from missing a few accounting classes back in the day.

luckily a lot of the class we're up moving around, taking each other's vitals or pretending to bathe dolls. today we learned how to wash peoples genitals. tomorrow we get to brush each other's teeth. i am NEVER going to be a CNA in a nursing home. i don't think i would last long. [/QUOTE

Did you make your vagina mitt?

yes, i learned how to fold a wash cloth so i can use four separate sections to do perineal care without cross contamination.

i don't want to give someone an infection. my grandmother nearly died of c diff. i'm fucking scared shitless of nursing homes and the infections they breed. i know hospitals probably aren't much better, but nursing homes particularly creep me out.

yes, i learned how to fold a wash cloth so i can use four separate sections to do perineal care without cross contamination.

i don't want to give someone an infection. my grandmother nearly died of c diff. i'm fucking scared shitless of nursing homes and the infections they breed. i know hospitals probably aren't much better, but nursing homes particularly creep me out.
    My grandad died after getting c diff. whilst he was in a nursing home. It's an awful illness.

I think both nursing homes and hospitals have their problems with infectious diseases

My grandad died after getting c diff. whilst he was in a nursing home. It's an awful illness.

I think both nursing homes and hospitals have their problems with infectious diseases
    my step father got VRSA before he died, after spending more than six months in the hospital. one of the best hospitals in the country, so i don't believe you're protected even in a very clean, safe hospital.

c diff is awful. it was one of the most devastating things i've ever witnessed. the worst part is that since she got it she's had five or six (five maybe?) surgeries due to complications after having her colon removed. she's too old to be having surgery every six months. it sucks. she just got out of the hospital again on monday, i really wish she would sue the home who gave her antibiotics for 30 days causing her to get the c diff. ugh.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to leapfreak again.

Thread Information