Thread: Fun Time Breastfeeding Pic on Time Magazine Stirs Debate

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_XO View Post
    Your opinions will change and so will L's. I'm not saying your opinions will align with mine, they most assuredly won't, but HA, I remember my opinions before Millie, hell, even before Avi. I really wish I hadn't been such a judgmental asshole, eating my words.
    That's why I said if I decide to do one or the other. I don't have definitive opinions about how I will parent and I don't think it came off that way at all. For all anyone knows, L might think the child needs to be in the bed from day one until they're ready to leave. The only thing he has said is that he wants me to breastfeed. Then he went and told his fucking mother while she was drunk that I might not. She cried, cried, about how I wouldn't be giving her future grandchildren everything they deserve. How is that fair? Yeah, you've got the Ron's of the world being dicks about breastfeeding. But the the biggest judgmental and vocal assholes are breastfeeding supporters. You may have faced opposition but there is nothing like a breastfeeding mother up on her soapbox.

Oh, and chin whatever. It's completely up to the mother? Are you kidding me? What a great marriage that must be if one parent is the final word on how children are raised. Real healthy

Oh, and this is mean, but I don't really care if your child is comfortable or not. They are not my child. I still have the right to not want to look at someone's nipple.
    Last edited by TheFavoriteDaughter; 05-14-2012 at 09:09 AM.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Thread Information