Page 537 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 535 536 537 538 539 547 587 637 1037 ... LastLast
Results 13,401 to 13,425 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I'm buying a desk top with half the motive of having something that I can stream TV on while working on my laptop.
    That's what I would have to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    That ties up your computer. That would not work for me.
    Yeah my internet is slow, and I'm usually doing something on the laptop while watching TV so I'd have a second PC and even then, the laaaaag that happens when someone tries to download something makes posting on MDS really annoying, still yet trying to do something that takes more bandwidth.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I'm buying a desk top with half the motive of having something that I can stream TV on while working on my laptop.
    well I already have a TV and a dvr so I don't need to do that.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I my desktop so hard. It's part of why I am so uninterested with the smart phone thing. I'm old, so to me computer access is something you do at home.

But this thing has all the high tech cable stuff to hook it up to a fancy TV, but sadly I don't have a fancy TV.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Yeah my internet is slow, and I'm usually doing something on the laptop while watching TV so I'd have a second PC and even then, the laaaaag that happens when someone tries to download something makes posting on MDS really annoying, still yet trying to do something that takes more bandwidth.
    bowie, she's talking about a ND connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I my desktop so hard. It's part of why I am so uninterested with the smart phone thing. I'm old, so to me computer access is something you do at home.

But this thing has all the high tech cable stuff to hook it up to a fancy TV, but sadly I don't have a fancy TV.
    I'm older and I love my internet capable phone.

bowie, she's talking about a ND connection.
    Nancy Drew has internet problems too?

I'm older and I love my internet capable phone.
    Not as old as me.

Nancy Drew has internet problems too?
    SD? Which one is it again? Haha.

Not as old as me.

SD? Which one is it again? Haha.
    Let's put it this way. When they mention SDSU on the local sports cast they aren't talking San Diego.

Let's put it this way. When they mention SDSU on the local sports cast they aren't talking San Diego.
    That's right! I mentioned being in SD before and you were like "I know Ron isn't talking about South Dakota"

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I have no idea what you're talking about.
    And that's really OK. I spend at least 25% of my time here thinking What are those crazy kids going on about now. You get used to it, after a while.

I'm like 'I has internets.'

womp womp

Kat Von D, Jesse James Break Up Again

And, they're off -- this time for good?

After ending their six-month engagement in July and reconciling one month later,
    Kat Von D and Jesse James have called it quits yet again.

L.A. Ink star and tattoo artist Von D made the point crystal clear in a note to fans on her
    Facebook page just past midnight on Saturday.

"I am not in a relationship," Von D, 29, wrote. "And I apologize for all the "back and forth" if it's caused any confusion."

To dispel other apparent misunderstandings, she also noted: "I am not in any way moving to Texas," where motorcycle mogul James, 43, keeps a home in Austin. " I am not opening up another tattoo shop. And I am not leaving my shop here in Los Angeles, High Voltage Tattoo."

The single-again star (real name: Katherine von Drachenberg) is also without a reality show to call her own. TLC canceled L.A. Ink after four seasons in August.

"As hard as it is to sometimes let go of the things you are so accustomed to doing, I am happy to have done LA Ink, but am even more excited about new upcoming ventures," she added.

James first stepped out with Von D in August of 2010, about two months after his messy divorce from
    Sandra Bullockwas finalized. They announced their engagement in January 2011. Von D would have been his fourth wife.

"Von D would have been his fourth wife".... awww, that's just so special and heartwarming I can't imagine why it didn't work out. I suspect there will be louder relationship drama to come if LA ink is going off air. BUT SHE'S IN LURRRRRRRRRRVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2011/09/ellen-degeneres-fine-after-having-chest-pains/1

Ellen DeGeneres is coming clean about a medical scare she had.
    Addressing her studio audience Monday for a segment that will air on Tuesday's Ellen DeGeneres Show, the comedian said she wanted to let everyone in on "what going on in my life because TMZ is also telling you what's going on in my life."
    TMZ
    had reported earlier today that DeGeneres, 53, suffered chest pains during a producers meeting on the Warner Bros. lot.
    Ellen set the record straight (saying pretty much exactly that):
    "What happened was last night I was having chest pains. So this morning the paramedics came to look at me. First of all, I'm fine. Let me just say, I'm fine."
    She joked, "The paramedics were strippers that I had called."
    But then continued, "I woke up in the middle of the night. I was feeling like a tightness of my chest and all the scary things ... like something was heavy on my chest and it was a cat so I moved it. I still felt the tightness and heaviness so there was another cat under that cat. There were two cats on my chest.
    "Then I got to work and it was still happening. I was still feeling the pains. So I was like ya know, I should check this out. It's better to be safe than sorry. Who doesn't want to see a fireman occasionally? …We called the paramedics here on the Warner Bros. lot and about 50 trucks and ambulances, like one marching band short of a parade showed up outside of my office.
    "Then they come in with an axe. Break the door down. It was open. I don't know why they did that. They came in, they asked me all the questions: 'How are you feeling? When did it start? Family history? Can I get tickets to the 12 Days (holiday giveaway shows)?" All the questions that they would ask but everything is fine."
    She admits, "I don't know what it is but it's fine."
    And she says, "I have a baboon heart that I had put in earlier…It's not true. But I want to say thank you to all the paramedics and the nurses who showed up and everybody and TMZ for caring so much...I appreciate it."
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    "I am not in a relationship," Von D, 29, wrote. "And I apologize for all the "back and forth" if it's caused any confusion."
    I think they're both fucking disgusting, but why does she need to apologize to anyone about her personal life?
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I think they're both fucking disgusting, but why does she need to apologize to anyone about her personal life?
    Cause she knows her fans are on the edges of their seats waiting on the outcome.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Cause she knows her fans are on the edges of their seats waiting on the outcome.
    Stop toying with our emotions, Kat!
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Charming. That spoiled brat line should go a long way towards fixing their relationship.
    From that article:
    Kate, who is engaged to Muse frontman Matthew Bellamy, said in 2000 that her biological father 'doesn't know me from a hole in the wall'.

She added: 'But I don't care. I have a dad. The bottom line is, you call your kids on their f****** birthday. I'm glad I had a dad who was there on my birthday.'
    I imaging she's talking about Kurt Russell who was "there on (her) birthday".

In any case, I can relate in that my ex has pretty much nothing to do with his kids, doesn't even call them on their birthdays, etc. and then gets butt hurt because they don't really care to have a relationship with him or his family at this point. If he wanted a relationship with them, he should have at least made somewhat of an effort when they were little. Now that they're grown, it's kind of too late. But he still expects them to do all the work. Shitty.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

The pictures of Michael Jackson rehearsing for his tour at the Staple's Center side by side with dead body 12 hours later was so sad. The recording of him talking while looped on his sleeping meds was very pathetic too. Such a shame.

I want to know the doctor that would say no to Michael Jackson. Not that it makes it right, but come on.. Everyone knew Michael was on something.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    From that article:

I imaging she's talking about Kurt Russell who was "there on (her) birthday".
    This was for me? I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerBelly View Post
    The pictures of Michael Jackson rehearsing for his tour at the Staple's Center side by side with dead body 12 hours later was so sad. The recording of him talking while looped on his sleeping meds was very pathetic too. Such a shame.
    Where are these pictures?

Thread Information