Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post
Sorry but that episode pisses me off. I don't think she had any right I ask her about child services ever having a case for her. That has nothing to do with the case at hand. And then to say she only likes to make babies?!? Nah, I am not #TeamJudgeJudy here.

Anyone who brings criminal activity in to their home (example scamming people even through the web) is absolutely subject to at minimum a visit from child protective services. Same as someone using or dealing drugs and from what I've read Ms. Kelli had many issues with drugs in and out of court / jail after this case aired and she divorced her conspirator husband so yea.. Judy Scheindlin may be on telelvison but she knows the law especially when it comes to family and juvenile law. Believe me if Kelli had lived in NY then CPS would be at her door the next day after Judy called them up to investigate. It's sad that she's dead no one deserves to die but her mothers needs to get off here and focus on her own grandchildren who have lost their mother rather than trying to tell us off. Maybe go after the guy who posted on her obituary page "I can't take a selfie with a piece of paper the way you can, so send me one from heaven". In other words Kelli believed a photo of a phone was worth the actual retail price of a phone 😏😏