Thread: Kyle Cuchna, 21, goes missing from church.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Kyle Cuchna, 21, goes missing from church.

http://wgntv.com/2015/01/15/cary-pol...ince-saturday/

Cary police search for 21-year-old missing since Saturday

CARY, Ill. - Cary police are looking for a 21-year-old man last seen Saturday evening at a church homeless shelter.

Kyle Cuchna is considered to be a "high risk missing person," police said.

Cuchna is 6 foot 1 and 150 pounds, and has a small scar by his left eye, according to authorities and Cuchna's family. He was last seen wearing a dark blue jacket, blue jeans and black converse shoes. He lives in Cary with family.

Cuchna has bipolar disorder and had recently stopped taking his prescription medicine, his brother Erik Cuchna of Palatine told the Chicago Tribune.

Anyone with information should call the Cary Police Department?s Investigations Section at 847-639-2341.

A Facebook page has been set up to aid in the search.
    Fucking bipolar disorder. Right up there with cancer in illnesses that piss me the fuck off.

Poor thing. And such a cutie. I hope they find him and get him the help he needs.

His Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kyle.cuchna

His newly formed Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/findkylecuchna

Here is a share from his personal Facebook page:

10 facts about me
    1. I can put my legs over my heads. can't walk though.
    2. I have fallen in love with a few women with out them knowing for a significant amount of time.
    3. I'm breaking off from people who i used to associate with because I've decided they're no good for me and do not really understand me.
    4. I have three mental illnesses (Depression, Bipolar and Schizophrenia) and I have been severely battling this illnesses since my junior year of Highschool. 5 years though Schizophrenia was just recent but seems to be passing by quickly.
    5. I haven't had a girlfriend in more than 3 years. There were two relationships I had but I don't count them. One I hadn't even met. Then one I had in Woodstock but it was awful and only lasted a month.
    6. I rarely spoke my mind as a child. even up to this point in time, it wasn't until recently I /TRUELY/ said fuck it and just didn't care anymore.
    7. My interest in astrology, sparked when I was a junior, remembering when I would go on my brothers computer and his homepage was "MSN" and seeing the daily horoscopes.
    8. I am spiritual.
    9. I feel my friends don't know how much I care for them and has caused me a great deal of problems.
    10. No matter what I say, do or whatever. I could never commit suicide or do something ungodly horrible like rape. I just don't have the capacity.
    Last edited by PeaceBeWithMe; 01-16-2015 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Thread Information