Ok this is my first thread so I thought I should create a good one. I have had a lot of embarrassing shit happen to me through out my lifetime. Enough time has passed that I am able to laugh at these experiences and I thought everyone could share a story or two of their own.

I will start...
When I was about 14 I was swimming with friends and we decided to play "chicken"(where one person gets on another's shoulders and the people on the top fight until they knock the other one over). A very cute guy that I was interested in dating suggested we pick a certain couple who were very meek and it would be easy for me to take her. I got on his shoulder's and was preparing to fight when, all of a sudden this mild mannered quiet girl went utterly psychotic. She was screaming and making hissing sounds and swinging her arms all violently. I started cracking up and couldn't stop, and started to pee my pants. I was trying to get off the guys shoulder's because I didn't want to pee on him, and that girl wasn't knocking me off, so I tried to throw myself off. He was really strong and kept pulling me back up so I had to knee him and kick him in the head to get off. He never talked to me again