Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Helen Prince (33) arrested after her 3 year-old wandered NY streets alone.

Re: Helen Prince (33) arrested after her 3 year-old wandered NY streets alone.

[quote author=makesyouwonder link=topic=15327.msg1563366#msg1563366 date=1268545741]
    while the father worked she was supposed to be watching his 4 small children the oldest being 5 the youngest being 1 she locked them in a room with her 15 yr old son so she could watch her soap operas and the 15 yr old son had his way with the little children. there is no way she didn't know what was going on. she was in the house in the next room. these were his half brothers and sisters. just as the little girl in ny was his half sister he has admitted he was there when the abuse was happening to the little girl in ny. and the father believes he participated in that as well there is even the suspsion that the mother has done this to her son. the ny case has been ongoing since july of 2008 and the family is still fighting to bring her home. what is this world coming to if the judcial system won't protect the children of this country from people like her.
    [/quote]

She needs to be put away for the rest of her life.
    Regardless of what happened the first time, whether she did or did NOT know it was happening... she should have been MORE CAREFUL when she got a second chance. She should have KNOWN not to leave that boy with any children whatsoever. It's ridiculous. She's an idiot, and I'm assuming that she's said something like, "If you let me do what I want to you - and don't tell anyone, I'll let you play with the little kids, and I won't tell anyone."

I'm seriously wondering if that's not the case here.
    [quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=16707.msg1596454#msg1596454 date=1271309270]<br />You fart dust?&nbsp; :2huh:<br />[/quote]

[quote author=leyash link=topic=15327.msg1563367#msg1563367 date=1268546081]
    She needs to be put away for the rest of her life.
    Regardless of what happened the first time, whether she did or did NOT know it was happening... she should have been MORE CAREFUL when she got a second chance. She should have KNOWN not to leave that boy with any children whatsoever. It's ridiculous. She's an idiot, and I'm assuming that she's said something like, &quot;If you let me do what I want to you - and don't tell anyone, I'll let you play with the little kids, and I won't tell anyone.&quot;

I'm seriously wondering if that's not the case here.
    [/quote]

the 15 yr old in this case was not the 15 yr old from the ny case this one is her biological son.whom when she went off to ny she left behind in sc with some drunken idiots then to be dumped off at a aunts house where this sort of thing has gone on there as well. the whole family is screwed up big time if you ask me. and to boot she also mentally abuse the kids when one had a accident because she was still potty training the horrible mother if you wanna call her that would stand over her screaming obsenities at the little girl and tell her she was a worthless peice of garbage. the poor little girl is so scared to go to the bathroom now she had to go to the dr for medical help. this woman would also stand outside the home after she was forced to leave the home by the sherriffs office and scream obsenities at the kids and the father and flip them off. then has the gall on facebook to say im tired of the drama my ex is causing in my life. i did nothing wrong. she did plenty she allowed this to go on again

[quote author=makesyouwonder link=topic=15327.msg1563366#msg1563366 date=1268545741]
    while the father worked she was supposed to be watching his 4 small children the oldest being 5 the youngest being 1 she locked them in a room with her 15 yr old son so she could watch her soap operas and the 15 yr old son had his way with the little children. there is no way she didn't know what was going on. she was in the house in the next room. these were his half brothers and sisters. just as the little girl in ny was his half sister he has admitted he was there when the abuse was happening to the little girl in ny. and the father believes he participated in that as well there is even the suspsion that the mother has done this to her son. the ny case has been ongoing since july of 2008 and the family is still fighting to bring her home. what is this world coming to if the judcial system won't protect the children of this country from people like her.
    [/quote]

Thank you for answering. This bitch needs to off herself and her son needs to be locked up. I am so sorry for everyone in this situation.

OMG who trusted their kids with this woman?

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=15327.msg1575198#msg1575198 date=1269538120]
    OMG who trusted their kids with this woman?
    [/quote]

it was the father of her oldest son he didn't know about what had happened in ny well the real details her and her family hid it from him her son has now been given a deal to do 2-5 yrs in charlotte in a hospital still waiting to go to court for her

[quote author=makesyouwonder link=topic=15327.msg1575743#msg1575743 date=1269554651]
    it was the father of her oldest son he didn't know about what had happened in ny well the real details her and her family hid it from him her son has now been given a deal to do 2-5 yrs in charlotte in a hospital still waiting to go to court for her
    [/quote]

Thank you, for sharing the updates with us.

have somewhat of a update for you she was arressted on 3/11/10 4 counts of contributing to the delequincy of a minor
    it is believed by the state that she unlawfully and willing did knowingly caused , encouraged and aided her son to commit an act, sexual assault on a minor

it is believed by the state of north carolina that she caused, encouraged and aided her son to be in a condition , having access to a minor child knowing that there was an accusation of sexual assault against her son thereby causing a sexual assault to be witnessed by one of the minor children

court was april 29th in brunswick nc she applied for a free lawyer and her case is now being held over till june 11th so that she may meet with her court appointed attorney.

is she locked up still? hope so

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    I wouldn't fuck her with Ron's dick.

[quote author=Its Me De link=topic=15327.msg1612494#msg1612494 date=1272685639]
    is she locked up still? hope so
    [/quote]

nope she is free to roam around

wanted to share this new update with everyone who is familiar with this story

http://www.thesunnews.com/2010/09/12/1688565/a-fathers-fight.html?story_link=email_msg%3Fstorylink%3Daddt his

[quote author=makesyouwonder link=topic=15327.msg1713562#msg1713562 date=1284326458]
    wanted to share this new update with everyone who is familiar with this story

http://www.thesunnews.com/2010/09/12/1688565/a-fathers-fight.html?story_link=email_msg%3Fstorylink%3Daddt his

[/quote]

This is just horrible. They need to give that baby back to her dad.

It seems like the dad is being punished more than that POS woman that caused all of this.&nbsp; :x

they are running a 6 story series all week in the sun news the local paper for myrtle beach you can view the articles at thesunnews.com

pretty hate machine butterflykim's Avatar

I don't understand what the holdup is. He's done everything DSS &amp; the states ask him, correct? Why the hell isn't the little girl with her dad? Why is Helen free? This story is every kind of fail. :(

Thanks for the updates. Do you know how the little girl is doing - physically &amp; emotionally?
    One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

[quote author=butterflykim link=topic=15327.msg1714071#msg1714071 date=1284402140]
    I don't understand what the holdup is. He's done everything DSS &amp; the states ask him, correct? Why the hell isn't the little girl with her dad? Why is Helen free? This story is every kind of fail. :(

Thanks for the updates. Do you know how the little girl is doing - physically &amp; emotionally?
    [/quote]

yes it is every kind of fail he has done everything dss and the states have asked even keeping quiet. now he has found his voice. the little girl is doing good other than wanting to come home. he gets to speak with her once a week via telephone. she recently started kindergarden and loves it

update

Quote Originally Posted by makesyouwonder View Post
    [quote author=butterflykim link=topic=15327.msg1714071#msg1714071 date=1284402140]

yes it is every kind of fail he has done everything dss and the states have asked even keeping quiet. now he has found his voice. the little girl is doing good other than wanting to come home. he gets to speak with her once a week via telephone. she recently started kindergarden and loves it[/QUOTE]

she is now 8 yrs old doing well at home in south carolina its been almost a year since the mother last visited with her child she never calls her or anything. the mothers son is now 18 and out of foster care and according to her can not be left alone with anyone under 18. the little one will be in the 3rd grade this coming school year and has excelled in school she is almost at a 4th grade reading level , extremely gifted in math. is happy to be home with dad and step mom whom she calls momma, she has had some boughts with belighmia and anorexia but that is slowly improving. she has found her zest for life and even has her first crush, has learned to ride without training wheels, rode a horse and is almost completely returned to a normal life. she was returned home november of 2010 just shy a few months of her 6th bday i am sorry i have not updated sooner things have been very busy since her return.

sincerely
    the real kind of momma (stepmom)

Quote Originally Posted by makesyouwonder View Post
    she is now 8 yrs old doing well at home in south carolina its been almost a year since the mother last visited with her child she never calls her or anything. the mothers son is now 18 and out of foster care and according to her can not be left alone with anyone under 18. the little one will be in the 3rd grade this coming school year and has excelled in school she is almost at a 4th grade reading level , extremely gifted in math. is happy to be home with dad and step mom whom she calls momma, she has had some boughts with belighmia and anorexia but that is slowly improving. she has found her zest for life and even has her first crush, has learned to ride without training wheels, rode a horse and is almost completely returned to a normal life. she was returned home november of 2010 just shy a few months of her 6th bday i am sorry i have not updated sooner things have been very busy since her return.

sincerely
    the real kind of momma (stepmom)
    thanks for the update!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Yay! I am so glad she is finally home with her daddy and you!
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

I am just now reading about this story and I am very glad that you have updated the community with this information. While I am sorry that this happened to her (and the other children), it is great to learn that she is doing well and has the support system she needs to continue to process what happened to her.

Hmmmm

the artticle you have on me needs to be removed. My daughter is getting older an learing how to use a computer an for her well being an future. Thank you please have this removed in a timely matter to avoid legal action.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Hmmmm

the artticle you have on me needs to be removed. My daughter is getting older an learing how to use a computer an for her well being an future. Thank you please have this removed in a timely matter to avoid legal action.
    who sent that?
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    who sent that?
    Helen Prince.

will she also be asking Google to remove her? all you have to do is google her name and the words "arrest child neglect" . It did lead me to more about the child's Father's fight to get his child back. God (and Kanye) bless him.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

And for some reason the thought of Heather Mooney spitting beer popped into my head.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Maybe she should have been a better person if she didn't want her Daughter finding out what a POS she is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    And for some reason the thought of Heather Mooney spitting beer popped into my head.
    YES

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Maybe she should have been a better person if she didn't want her Daughter finding out what a POS she is.
    Yeah nah. Daughter needs to know her mother IS a shit.

Also hadn't read this one, so in the name of posterity/fuck yourself -

From South to North, story of child horror

By Carl Strock October 14, 2010
    Here?s one you might not believe, from the nightmare files of child protection.
    In early 2008 a woman by the name of Helen Prince, in rural Horry County, South Carolina, ran off with a new boyfriend, leaving behind
    her common* law husband but taking with her their 3 *year *old daughter.

(it goes on from there)

http://www.dailygazette.com/news/201..._strock/?print

AND This is a swell PDF account of events:

"A Fathers Fight: Social Services Break Down"

https://www.law.umich.edu/centersand...s%20Series.pdf
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Thread Information