Page 125 of 194 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 4829

Thread: just tv talk...

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Why the fuck would I be talking about UK Shameless.

Yeesh. Sorry, potty mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

The Dance Moms Slap:

And then this:

That bitch Abby had it coming. She would've gotten more than a little slap from me had she come at me like a fucking rabid elephant trying to eat me.

I Fucking LOVE "Broad City."
    It's on Comedy Central.

It's cliche, but I literally laughed so hard I cried. Twice.

There are only three episodes out right now, and I cannot wait for more.

ETA: Oops, wrong name.
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 02-14-2014 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    The Dance Moms Slap:

And then this:

That bitch Abby had it coming. She would've gotten more than a little slap from me had she come at me like a fucking rabid elephant trying to eat me.
    Yes, absolutely!

Kelly could get annoying from time to time with her yo-yoing or her emotional rollercoastering - but in the end her and Christie are my favorites. Then Holly. I felt bad for Holly because she just wanted the kids out and you could tell everyone was so engulfed by the whole incident the kids didn't know what to do. Or maybe they were just interested in what was going on.

I want to know who drove Kelly away - was it the dad or someone else?

I really like Holly just getting shit in gear and getting Kelly out of there.

And on another note - Melissa is such a huge liarpants. Hate her more and more each episode. Why would Maddie have her costume for the dance, that she did the day before, if they weren't going to do it. and Maddy's attitude in the dressing room was total BS. She's such a little diva now because of Abby and Melissa.

I'm going to take Abby's side on all this.

Those moms are the bitchiest, whiney women ever. Everytime I watch it....I feel like my eyes are going to fall out b/c I spend the whole episode rolling my eyes.

The fact is- ALL these women know that Abby is a bitch and wants to win, win, win at all cost. They all choose to bring their kids back day after day to put up with it. Let's be fair too- these women bitch about everything. If their kid gets a solo-they bitch. If the kid doesn't-they bitch. It's so obvious that all the moms are so jealous of Maddie and the attention Maddie gets. I almost can't stand listening to them anymore. Go to any high school sports team where you have an amazing kid that's getting recruited by all colleges. That kid is basically the king of the school. Sometimes it happens. For whatever reason, Abby feels that Maddie is her amazing kid star.

I can agree with most of this Berm. I think TV had seriously gone to Abby's head and made her worse. That said, the mom's can be bitchy and impossible to please. Though sometimes I think its less bitching and more acknowledging Abby's games.

Holly, though, I don't feel is always bitchibg or being nasty.

As someone who works on the show, don't take Abby's side in this or anything. We work our asses off to make her palatable. She is ten thousand times worse before we edit and fix her. She is the worst person on earth., and she is pure evil to those children this season. We have editors who don't want to work on it anymore because they're uncomfortable covering up what an awful person Abby is.

Honestly, the moms are made to be ten thousand times more annoying than they actually are. Our duty is to make Abby look like this brilliant svengali who has a master plan. It's false.

As someone who works on the show, don't take Abby's side in this or anything. We work our asses off to make her palatable. She is ten thousand times worse before we edit and fix her. She is the worst person on earth., and she is pure evil to those children this season. We have editors who don't want to work on it anymore because they're uncomfortable covering up what an awful person Abby is.

Honestly, the moms are made to be ten thousand times more annoying than they actually are. Our duty is to make Abby look like this brilliant svengali who has a master plan. It's false.
    Jesus.

I don't even watch this show, and she comes off as the worst person ever.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Bowie I am going to take your word for it. Thanks for explaining.

It's really creepy and sad how much these shows are edited for entertainment.

I mean, it's great for Bowies job security. But the fact that we need to completely alter people from their natural self really speaks for how fucked up we are when we're looking for entertainment.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

She wasn't always this bad. hahaha you can tell it's bad when I'm like nO I MUST REVEAL THE TRUUUUTH.

She is satan in a fat bitch suit.

True Detective is still pretty much amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAndy View Post
    Gonna check that out soon.I keep hearing good things.

Taking time to remind everyone again, that "Broad City" is hysterical, and on Comedy Central.

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAndy View Post
    Yep, the acting is destroying everything else on TV. My boyfriend is obsessed. He gets all sad at the notion it won't be on forever.

How on earth do you deal with this woman every day? She seems horrible. Is she mean to you?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    How on earth do you deal with this woman every day? She seems horrible. Is she mean to you?
    I work in post production, so fortunately I haven't ever had to deal with her and hopefully never will. She beats the SHIT out of the production crew. She's made many men cry.

Yep, the acting is destroying everything else on TV. My boyfriend is obsessed. He gets all sad at the notion it won't be on forever.
    and he knows that there will be an entirely different cast for Season 2 right?

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    The Dance Moms Slap:

And then this:

OMG!! I just got this flash of a scene from one of those nature shows where they show the great big grizzly bear with is big mouth opened, roaring in combat...Some days I feel like Martin Tupper with these previously viewed snippets playing in my brain.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Why make Abby look good, wasn't the show Christy's idea? You'd think fans would/do like tgs girls and/or moms better

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Why make Abby look good, wasn't the show Christy's idea? You'd think fans would/do like tgs girls and/or moms better
    Lifetime thinks of Abby as the star with the pull.

Lifetime thinks of Abby as the star with the pull.
    I wonder if the support Kelly got post slap will do anything to change their minds. Its sad she apparently went be on anymore. The preview for next episode looks like Christy is going to get shit on.

I'm so sick of the try outs and the ultimate dance winners coming on the show. I watch for these dancers (well, not Maddy or McKenzie) and these koms (save Melissa)

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I wonder if the support Kelly got post slap will do anything to change their minds. Its sad she apparently went be on anymore. The preview for next episode looks like Christy is going to get shit on.

I'm so sick of the try outs and the ultimate dance winners coming on the show. I watch for these dancers (well, not Maddy or McKenzie) and these koms (save Melissa)
    Yeah, you're not saying anything the post production doesn't say to the field people EVERY season.

Honestly, our secret wish (that no one will listen to) is that Kelly and Christi open a rival studio. That would solve everything, keep popular characters, etc.

Abby is going to have a new show on Lifetime, though, about making over dance studios. Which...we don't get it but whatever. Asia's also getting a spin off.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I've watched many episodes of Dance Moms, just killing time with the wife...and you couldn't pay me to have my child be taught by such a self serving piece of shit as Abby. Sadder still is that Lifetime is stupid enough to pay this woman to be as big of a bitch as she is.

Not that those kids have great role models in their own parents, but anyone who looks up to Abby and finds her a suitable role model needs their lobotomy reversed.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Ugh, Asia was the worst! Nothing like sexualizing a kid....and wtf, Abby's studio looks like shit!

I'd love to see Kelly & Christy open their own studio. Holly could totally be the administrator.

I don't get why giada is still there.

Thread Information