Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nicholas Francisco - ran away and abandoned pregnant wife/kids

Nicholas Francisco - ran away and abandoned pregnant wife/kids

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/351639_missing17__web.html

SeaTac man missing since Wednesday night
    By KATHY MULADY
    P-I REPORTER

A 28-year-old husband, father, and art designer at an advertising agency in Seattle, is missing after leaving work Wednesday night and never making it home.

Nicholas Francisco spoke to his wife by phone from his Queen Anne office around 6 p.m., just like most nights, letting her know he was on his way home. He told his four-year-old daughter that they would make cookies when he got there. He told his wife he loves her.

Christine Francisco, said Saturday that she asked her husband to stop at Costco for some sugar on his way.

"He is gone. That's all I know. He just vanished. There is something wrong, I just don't know what it is," she said. "There is no trace of him left."

The couple met at the Art Institute of Seattle where they were both students. They just celebrated their seventh wedding anniversary a couple of weeks ago. They have two small children, and a third baby on the way.

"Even if he needed a break, he would call and tell me that. We are his life, we are the center of his life," said Christine Francisco.

Clif Chambliss, a family friend, organized a search party to look for Nicholas Francisco's car, a 1992 Toyota Paseo hatchback, bright red, or signs of the missing man. Nearly 50 people scoured every possible route between the Queen Anne office and the couple's SeaTac home.

They have posted flyers, circled shopping mall parking lots and checked with grocery store clerks to see if he might have stopped off somewhere to pick up a Valentine present for his wife.

"This is how loved Nicholas is," said Chambliss.

They have also checked hospital emergency rooms, and called the King County Medical Examiner.

Chambliss said Francisco typically goes straight home after work.

"It is very odd that his car hasn't shown up," he said.

"He is a very cheerful guy, he is really mellow, there were no signs of depression," said Chambliss. "He brings his family joy."

"The police are baffled, we are baffled. None of this makes any sense," he said.

King County Sheriff's spokesman John Urquhart told KOMO --TV that they are looking for any lead, any clue, as to what would explain Francisco's disappearance.

"Literally, there is no place to search," Urquhart said. "What we have to do is our investigative work and try to track him either through cell phone or bank records."

Anyone with any information that may be related to this case is asked to call 911.

Updates: http://www.findnicholasfrancisco.com/

Friends myspace: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=562689 0&blogID=358237310

Re: Nicholas Francisco - ran away and abandoned pregnant wife/kids

Name:  Nicholas Francisco
    Case #:  08037211 - Missing persons
    Case type:  Missing persons
    Date missing:  Feb. 13th 2008 
    Time missing:  Approx 6:10pm 
    City/State:  Seattle, Washington
    Age dissapeared:  28
    Sex:  Male
    Race:  Half Philipino
    Height:  5'11"
    Weight:  160lbs
    Hair:  Black
    Eyes:  Brown
    Build:  Medium build
    Jewlery:  Just wedding ring
    Scars/marks:  Mole under his jaw (left side)
    Dental history:  Couple cavities
    Medical history:  None
    Last seen wearing:  Button down Light blue shirt, Jeans, white Asics Tennishoes with red Asics logo, black wool coat.
    Education:  Multimedia w minor in Graphic design
    Glasses/Contacts:  20/20
    Smoking habits:  None
    Drinking habits:  Socially - never seen drunk
    Other habits:  Leaves toast in the toaster
    Hobbies:  Screen printing / Fonts / Type setting / Old fasion print pressing / mechanically inclined
    Passions:  Fonts
    Employment:  Publicis Advertising Agency for 6-7 Yrs.
    Vehicle:  FOUND: 1992 Toyota Paseo
    Cell phone:    Silver Razor
    Wait...........................................Wha t?

Olivia

I was going to post this guy but he doesn't really have a myspace.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =156925559 - his wife

I was reading on Websleuths that they believe he left the family of his own accord and that he is living a 'secret' life - probably in Canada.  There are rumors flying around that he is gay.  They left their church not long before he went missing.

His wife has managed to score a house rent free and lots of donations from people.  There are questions as to whether this fraud because she allegedly knows where he is.

I don't know. I saw a news story and she seemed rather distraught, where is the webslueths link?

Olivia

[quote author=wheresthebeef link=topic=13514.msg787259#msg787259 date=1206724083]
    I don't know. I saw a news story and she seemed rather distraught, where is the webslueths link?
    [/quote]

Do you have all day??  :lol:

There are about 4 threads of about 25 pages each over there.

Here is the link to the start of the most recent thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62056

One of them emailed the police and this is the response they got back.  http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62056&page=20

No, we won’t be searching Panther Lake or any of the other six lakes that are less than two miles or so from where his car was found.

This is because we have no reason to believe his body may be in any of those lakes……or that he is even dead at all!

His wife is now publically saying that Nicholas was leading a “secret life” and that leads us even further away from a foul play theory.

Hope this helps.

Sgt. John Urquhart
    Sheriff's Office Administration
    King County Sheriff's Office
    (206) 296-7528

I just spent 2 days reading everything at WebSleuths and the SupportChristine blogs and this case is interesting, to say the very least.
    I do find Christine's demeanor to be very disturbing. Why spend all your time and effort seeking out donations and gift cards, rather than donations toward searching for your husband who you are so worried about?
    Plus, the email from the sheriff, confirming that Christine knew about some "secret lifestyle" that Nick was leading. But she still claims to know nothing publicly. ???
    She claimed to have contacted EquuSearch, but when a poster on SupportChristine contacted them, they said they had never been contacted by a family member of Nick's.
    The church, the job, the new pregnancy...everything just seems to point to him picking up and leaving, hoping to start a new life.
    I'm going to be watching this one closely, something has to give soon. If he left willingly, he's an asshole. If something else happened, law enforcement needs to stop putting this on the backburner - he has two young kids and another on the way who need closure.

incidentally - she filed for divorce in mid june for "abandonment" and abuse.

Other habits:  Leaves toast in the toaster
    wtf.

His wife has remarried-

From WS-

"The latest news is that Nicholas was suppose to be living in San Diego and posters from a site that Nicholas frequented before he went missing had talked to him.

We were told that the info had been given to LE but nothing has come of it.

Christine became engaged within the last couple of months. That is what I was told. Although Christine denied that when I asked her."

Here is the application for a marriage license by Christine.

http://kcwaimg.co.kitsap.wa.us/recorder/web/login.jsp

Marriage Application - 200904150160
    General Data
    Aud. File Num
    200904150160 Recording Fee
    $64.00 Number Pages
    1 Recording Date
    04/15/2009 02:33:36 PM
    Sign Date
    04/15/2009 Date License Valid
    04/18/2009 Expiration Date
    06/17/2009 LicenseNumber

Groom
    First
    BRENT Middle
    JONOTHAN Last
    CARTER
    CARTER BRENT JONOTHAN
    BirthPlace
    DENVER Birth State
    CO Status
    Single
    Mother Consent
    Father Consent

Father's Name
    JAMES CARTER SR Father's Birth State
    IA
    Mother's Birth State
    MO
    Bride
    First
    CHRISTINE Middle
    ANN Last
    FRANCISCO
    FRANCISCO CHRISTINE ANN
    Birth Place
    MT VERNON Birth State
    WA Status
    Divorced
    Father Consent
    Mother Consent

Father's Name
    RICHARD FOX Father's Birth State
    WA
    Mother's Birth State
    UNKNOWN

Her new husband is a co-pastor at a church

Wife Says Missing SeaTac Man Led Secret Life
    Posted: 5:51 pm PST February 13, 2009

SEATTLE -- The wife of a SeaTac man who disappeared one year ago said she still doesn't know what happened to Nicholas Francisco but that the investigation has revealed he led a secret "double life."

"Nicholas didn't just break my heart, he shattered it" when he failed to arrive home from his job on Seattle's Queen Anne Hill on Feb. 13, 2008, said Christine Francisco in an interview with KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reporter Monique Ming Laven.

"He had been leading a horrific double life since before we were married, and I never knew of it," she said. "In hindsight, I can see a few things, but there was never anything major that made me -- I mean, he came home every night."

Christine Francisco said evidence uncovered on the Internet revealed a "whole other life," including hidden bank accounts.

Nicholas Francisco's disappearance triggered a search by colleagues, friends, family and police. His car was found a few days later at a Federal Way condominium complex, but there has never been any other sign of him.

"It's been the most horrific year of my life, but at the same time, God put a lot very good people in my life that have blessed me greatly and my children and helped us get through this last year. So we have agony and redemption -- all in one year," she said.

Video at link-
    http://www.kirotv.com/news/18712980/detail.html#-

Interesting thread about him being missing on a board he was a member of, Apparently some on there has spoken to him, others say he left his wife because he was gay... all sorts of random stuff (i havent read it all yet)-

http://www.yayhooray.com/thread/139785/YH-member-gone-missing?page=1

Some links and comments on that thread (he deleted all of his posts before he went missing)-

"Francisco is the 1380th member of Yay Hooray! and has been a member since June 27 2004. Since then, francisco has posted 122 threads and has posted 1720 replies and has deleted 122 threads and has deleted 1715 replies. That's an average of 0.00 posts per day. Francisco last logged in on May 16 2008 at 11:55am. Other users who have logged in with the same IP are: francisco. Currently, francisco is a friend of 38 users, and is an enemy of 0 users."

Young  Dad's Disappearance Does Not Add Up
    http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=4325797&page=1

Man's disappearance draws online sleuths
    http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nicolebrodeur/2004440078_brodeur27m.html

In requesting custody of her children, Christine Francisco's petition alleges "willful abandonment that continues for a period of time" and a "history of acts of domestic violence ... or an assault or sexual assault which causes grievous bodily harm or the fear of such harm."
    http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/367254_nick17.html

eGerald
    242 days ago
    francisco responded to me on aim tonight. but acted like he didn't know who i was

Poster called cinder seems to know him.

cinder
    112 days ago

I've gone back and forth on whether or not I should share the small amount of info that I know since it was told to me in general confidence and Nick's wife did not want to make a public statement at the time (nor now, I'd imagine).

I am fairly convinced that a member or several members on YH know more about this than anyone here in Seattle and may be in communication with Nick even now.
    Regardless . . .

It's been a year now so I figured I'd share the small amount of info I know.
    I emailed a friend of mine who is relatively close to Nick's family when I found this link:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =49243131

This is what he knew at the time:

__________________________________________________ ____

I want you to know that Nick had a completely seperate life going on behind the scenes. He was involved with sexual online communities, and was found to have had multiple partners as far back as 1 year into their marriage. Some were women, some men. He has posted pics & videos of many of his exploits online. These were later found by his wife and some online investigators who offered their help for free. He had seperate bank accounts his wife was unaware of while their joint-account had almost nothing in it.

He had his laptop with him all the time, often in the bathroom. He never put it down at home.

I was just getting to know Nick actually over this past summer. I always felt something a bit odd about him, but I never spent much personal time with him. It was mostly work time while I helped him build out his back room at his house. I still feel some responsibility for not catching on to him, but apparently he had a lot of people fooled. While there is no evidence to conclude that he either left her or was taken against his will, the other evidence tends to support the former. There was also a claim by a gas station attendant in Federal Way (blocks from where his car was found) that he came in a few times over the course of the week the search parties were out hanging flyers in that area. The whole story is unsettleing to say the least.

__________________________________________________ ____

If you know anything, please do share . . .

I believe that my professed-Christian brother Nick is in sin and is Biblically deserving of damnation and arguably deserving of a 'special place in hell' as we might say.

1 Timothy 5:8 (NIV)
    If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

I also believe that if Nick repents, he can and will be forgiven by his family, friends. God would celebrate as a wayward son returning.

But I also believe that if he does not repent, he will face judgement from Christ and His justice will be satisfied whether or not Nick is sent to eternal suffering as an unbeliever, or he is accepted as a brother in Christ but is stripped of his reward.
    I do not hold a lot of hope for that last option.

It does not seem to me that Nick is repentant, nor is he convicted by the Spirit and therefore I must assume he is not a Christian and very well may never return or communicate with anyone from his old community here in Seattle.

If this post upsets his friends or family, I apologize, but I think it was time to share.

This is somewhat of a parting post.
    I may post follow up replies in this thread but I will be closing this thread in the relatively near future.

myspace page is said to be his, not logged into since 2006 but take a look...

Also he is meant to have profile on adult friend finder.

Olivia

I have seen most of the above before.  I really think now that he has just taken off.  What an asshole.  Why did he just not get a divorce?  His wife is now married to a pastor - I hope her life is much better now without this dickhead.

Olivia

What a total jerk.

He's no longer missing, and no longer any candidate for a father of the year award.

Nicholas Francisco, who had been "missing" since Feb. 13, 2008, was found alive and quite well living under a new name in another state, said John Urquhart with the King County Sheriff's Department.

Francisco hadn't been heard from since he called his pregnant wife that day and promised his 4-year-old daughter Zea he'd make Valentine's Day cookies with her, but never showed. The family also had a 2 1/2-year-old son.

Francisco's car was found a few days later, abandoned in Federal Way. Police investigated but found no evidence of foul play.

His wife issued urgent pleas for his safe return.

"If you can't find him, these kids won't have a daddy then," his wife said in a tearful interview on Feb. 17, 2008. "This unborn baby won't have a daddy."

She filed for divorce that June, requesting custody of the children and alleging "willful abandonment that continues for a period of time" and a "history of acts of domestic violence ... or an assault or sexual assault which causes grievous bodily harm or the fear of such harm."

Urquhart said they have closed their investigation. He did not reveal where Francisco was found.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/69598862.html

Olivia

Before he went missing

After

Did he go to live with a gang? He looks harsh.

I kinda thought he was hot when he went missing.

What a fucking douche bag.  To leave his kids like that and his wife?  Ugh. 

Olivia

[quote author=wheresthebeef link=topic=13514.msg1442514#msg1442514 date=1257818339]
    Did he go to live with a gang? He looks harsh.

I kinda thought he was hot when he went missing.
    [/quote]

He looks very harsh.

His ex-wife has apparently been posting on another forum

Her name is SeekingTruth

This is Christine Carter. I have a few things to say to the lot of you. On this board and other places as well I have been FALSELY accused of lying, adultery, slander, hypocrisy, and of course murder. I'm sure the list of false accusations is longer but this is the general list. First let me say that I have prayed for each one of you that your hearts would be softened, your tongues kinder and your eyes be opened to the truth. It seems that God has not answered that prayer, yet. I know what all of you think of me. Admittedly at first it bothered me until I realized that you don't know me and you don't know Nicholas. You only know the pictured that I painted of him. For me you saw blips here and there while I was surviving the biggest tragedy of my life. When I married Nicholas it was forever. We took vows before God to love each other unconditionally and honor each other until death. When I took that vow I meant it. When Nicholas took it I truly believed that he meant it as well. I loved Nicholas with all of my heart. No evil thing you say about me can change that. No matter what kind of woman I am or you think I am Nicholas took vows and he knew me for two years before he married me. He chose to marry me. No one held a gun to his head to make marry me and stay married to me for seven years and have three beautiful kids with me. Those were things that Nicholas and I chose to do and we chose together. Believe what you will. God knows the truth as does Nicholas and myself. When Nicholas disappeared I couldn't imagine that he walked out on me and our kids. The reason I could not imagine it is because I would never do it and to me it was unthinkable and I truly believed that Nicholas felt the same way. Why would I think Nicholas felt that way? well it's simple. He told me over and over and over how much he loved me, how glad he was he married me and that he would always be with me. So no that night and for weeks following I couldn't imagine him walking out on me. Then his secret life was discovered and my whole world was shattered all over again. Everything I thought was true was a lie. Many of you believe you know everything about this case. Well i'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but honestly you all know very little. What you think you know are just things in your imagination built off of tiny details you chose to pick at and blow way out of proportion. There are many details that have not been shared with you and will not be shared with you. You simply don't deserve it. People who love me and who have supported me and my kids through this know the details and they are all who need to know. Perhaps someday in a book you will read all those juicy details you hunger for. Until then you will just have to continue using your imaginations. So why did I come on here and make this post? I had a few things I wanted to say to you before I tell you that Nicholas is alive. Yes that is right Nicholas is alive and well. He was recently found living in Los Angeles California. I will not give you the details on how he was found because I don't want to give other dead beat dads any ideas. I will say that his money was garnished and given to me in a child support check to which he fought to have at least 80% of it returned claiming a hardship. The check was not for a sum as to cause a man a hardship. I will say that for a man that runs out on his pregnant wife and two kids no hardship for him could be worse than what he put us through. A board discussed this hardship he claimed and they denied it. The board stated it was not a hardship and thus a check was sent to me. I know you all have many questions that I have the answers to but history says that no matter what I tell you none of you believe a word from me. At this point I believe that the lot of you owe me a huge apology for all of the nasty, untruthful, hateful, disgusting things that you have said about me not only on here but in every way and to every person you possibly could. I am also considering filing suit on many of you for defamation of character. Yes I have a very good lawyer and yes I have a good case. So how do you feel knowing that Nicholas is alive and well and living under an alias just to avoid supporting the three children he willingly and wantingly fathered? How do you feel? As a final thought: Nicholas chose to lead a double life behind my back to which he started long before he ever met me. He chose to commit adultery. He chose to lie. He chose to walk away that night and not look back. He chose to break my heart. He chose to financially kill me. He chose to steal from his children. He chose to break the hearts of his kids. He chose to not call and let anyone know he was okay for the last 21 months. He chose. He chose this. I did not choose this. My kids did not choose this. Nicholas chose for us and that is not okay. What Nicholas did is evil and dark to put it mildly. I know that all of my words here will be twisted. Oh well. I am not perfect and I never claimed to be. I did not ever do anything to drive Nicholas away. He chose to never talk to me. He chose to run and hide. He chose to be selfish. I am the one that chose to stay and love these amazing kids through everything. I may not be a dream wife but I am far from evil and dark.

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=13627361#post13627361

Ugh. Sounds like my ex husband. I feel horrible for her.

sounds like ,my soon to be ex....

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

holy shit.  what a horrible person.  i guess theres no way to press charges against him, is there?  i mean, legally the only thing he owes her is child support i guess.  :|  ugh.

and to anyone who has dealt with a SO who did something like that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

I'm glad she knows what happened and can totally move on with her new husband and people will know she had nothing to do with him going missing. I hope she never lets him see his kids. What a arsehole.

Good for her to stand up for herself and make that post.  She went through the unimaginable, and ppl were accusing her of things like murder?? I hope her life and the lives of her children are blessed and can overcome this and move on to live a wonderful life without this scumbag. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Olivia

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=wall&id=533599820

It looks like that was his original facebook based on the 2008 comments etc but someone has hacked it now.  They are posting that his new name is Alexander Stephen Martin. 

Olivia

I really want to see this!!!

http://www.kirotv.com/video/22499473/index.html

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=13514.msg1532695#msg1532695 date=1265758144]
    I really want to see this!!!

http://www.kirotv.com/video/22499473/index.html
    [/quote]

i think i'd get super angry watching that.  he's an asshole.  grrrrrrrrrrr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Holy shit! I never saw this story! Does anyone know what his wife did to make him run away like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information