Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45
Results 1,101 to 1,121 of 1121

Thread: Amanda Knox (20) was acquitted of playing a role in the assault and murder of her flatmate

'I'm dying idiot'

I shoulda had a v8.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I just saved a ton on auto insurance by switching to Geico.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

'Flush the toilet asshole'

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    'Flush the toilet asshole'

Raffaele is now a TV "crime expert": http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/ra...-italy-n551596
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

“Either I’m a psychopath in sheep’s clothing, or I am you,” Knox, now 29, says while looking straight into the camera in “Suspect Her.”

Netflix has debuted two new chilling trailers for its original documentary ”Amanda Knox,” set to be released on Sept. 30. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/netflix-...x-documentary/

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Can't wait to see the documentary.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Fuck this cunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Has anyone else watched the Netflix documentary yet?

I don't remember much about the case (not sure if my memory is shit or if I just didn't follow it very closely at the time) but I just watched this and ... man. Not sure what to think. If "unlikable shit" was a crime, great, but fucking hell.

Quote Originally Posted by senavdi View Post
    Has anyone else watched the Netflix documentary yet?

I don't remember much about the case (not sure if my memory is shit or if I just didn't follow it very closely at the time) but I just watched this and ... man. Not sure what to think. If "unlikable shit" was a crime, great, but fucking hell.
    After watching it, I kinda think she's innocent. But I'm pretty impressionable

Lots of self-congratulation going on. And butthurt Italians.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

well I didn't learn anything new from it. It was interesting, but *shrug*

Ive always thought she was innocent. I agree with whoever said her biggest crime is that she is very unlikable.

The Netflix doc was decent! That Nick Pisa guy came off as a total prick though. I hated every clip with him.
    I honestly don't understand how anyone can think she is guilty? To me it's so obvious that there was so much corruption and no evidence that would even come close to proving she had anything to do with it. I watched some good discussions on it with Jim Clemente and it made it so glaringly obvious that Amanda was a victim of a shitty judicial system. the way the media pounced on the idea of her being a slut that orchestrated these men in committing a disgusting murder was absurd and fictional.
    I think she actually appeared to be pretty sympathetic in this (she definitely hasn't come off that way in the past)
    I can understand how horrible it must be for Meredith's family to see it all rehashed again where Amanda is the focus and Meredith is a secondary character.
    It's one of those cases that is just horrible on so many levels but at least they have the right person in prison now.

Quote Originally Posted by tinaturner View Post
    That Nick Pisa guy came off as a total prick though.
    All he seems to give a shit about is his career and the sensation and popularity of the story. What a callous dipshit.

Quote Originally Posted by tinaturner View Post
    The Netflix doc was decent! That Nick Pisa guy came off as a total prick though. I hated every clip with him.
    I honestly don't understand how anyone can think she is guilty? To me it's so obvious that there was so much corruption and no evidence that would even come close to proving she had anything to do with it. I watched some good discussions on it with Jim Clemente and it made it so glaringly obvious that Amanda was a victim of a shitty judicial system. the way the media pounced on the idea of her being a slut that orchestrated these men in committing a disgusting murder was absurd and fictional.
    I think she actually appeared to be pretty sympathetic in this (she definitely hasn't come off that way in the past)
    I can understand how horrible it must be for Meredith's family to see it all rehashed again where Amanda is the focus and Meredith is a secondary character.
    It's one of those cases that is just horrible on so many levels but at least they have the right person in prison now.
    It did a good job highlighting the differences in Italy vs US on the value of forensics. They were all like, DNA, what's the big deal about DNA when we have THIS BAD FEELING about her?

I admit to not really following it closely until after the fact, so most of it was news to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

I watched it tonight. It was ok. No big reveals. But Idek how they got a guilty verdict on her & her bf to begin with. Twice. Amanda is the only person that everybody focused on. What about Rudy? They had a boat load of his DNA, and he was actually convicted! That fact was a tiny blip on everyone's radar. Meanwhile they portrayed Amanda as the sex-crazed, devil-worshipping ringleader of a murderous orgy who has Rudy & Raffelo caught in her evil web of seduction. Or something. The accusations were laughable, so-over-the top. They said off the wall things like that about Sharon Tate too. And that Giuliani M-something (lead investigator? prosecutor?) must need to see a chiropractor after patting himself on the back so much. What a travesty. And in the midst of ALL the hoopla, Meredith was just about forgotten.

I watched this last night.. I was OBSESSED with this case when it first came out and I wish I knew about MDS back then so I could have chimed in. I totally thought she did it at first and believed the media and prosecutor. This docu didn't even go into the Prosecutor's past cases and his mishaps. He sensationalized other cases and turned them into Italian soap operas. The only reason he is not in jail is because he has so much pull there. It's crazy.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    It did a good job highlighting the differences in Italy vs US on the value of forensics. They were all like, DNA, what's the big deal about DNA when we have THIS BAD FEELING about her?

I admit to not really following it closely until after the fact, so most of it was news to me.
    So much this. I watched it last night and it's as if this Pisa guy was writing a novel and making up the story as he went along. Once he had his mind set on what HE thought the story should be, he forced it to be right.

I was on the fence before, now I'm convinced that she's innocent. Between the egotistical asshat, Sherlock Holmes - Agatha Christie wanna be and the crazy media I believe she was railroaded.

She's still a crappy person though. She didn't seem to give two shits that her roommate was dead.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Did they find out who's poo that was and why they did not flush it?

Quote Originally Posted by gooniemon View Post
    Did they find out who's poo that was and why they did not flush it?
    It was Rudy's and clearly because he's a nasty asshole.

Thread Information