Page 782 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 282 682 732 772 780 781 782 783 784 792 832 882 1282 ... LastLast
Results 19,526 to 19,550 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

am i the only one who is having problems installing the new one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I don't get why anyone would install it if you have to give that information?
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Did you install the graph app? How did you start, by the verification of CC or cell?

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Are you following the directions?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

I hate the medical profession. Roomie has been having some health problems and they've been running tests and finding nothing of use. So today she had cat scans first thing in the morning. They told her they should have results for her this afternoon, or maybe on Monday. They have her cell phone. Instead of calling that, they call the house phone and left a message saying that she needed to call and make an appt. to discuss her results. So now we get to fret all weekend.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I hate the medical profession. Roomie has been having some health problems and they've been running tests and finding nothing of use. So today she had cat scans first thing in the morning. They told her they should have results for her this afternoon, or maybe on Monday. They have her cell phone. Instead of calling that, they call the house phone and left a message saying that she needed to call and make an appt. to discuss her results. So now we get to fret all weekend.
    ugh that sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    Are you following the directions?
    yes i am, but it stalls and says it needs to verify my cell number or credit card number. anyway, i guess i will wait until the 29th or whatever date it changes for everyone. i just wanted to have a few days to be ahead of others to be like "nananabooboo, you are freaking out and i totally get it and hahahahah look at you, you suck cause you don't get it" or at least not be scared of it and sucking my thumb wondering how to maneuver about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

This is possibly one of the most retarded conversations not about retarded people ever. Facebook, it's a fucking toy, for christ's sake.

The conversation is free and you're not obligated to take part, bowie. Stop complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by deeply shaded View Post
    The conversation is free and you're not obligated to take part, bowie. Stop complaining.
    I guess since it's not in the preemie section. But it really sounds stupid. I mean, don't use Facebook. But using facebook to complain about facebook is retarded.

I dunno. I don't see anything wrong with not liking the changes, even if it is free and even if a person doesn't have to use it. In my view it's more retarded to stop using it because you don't like something than to bitch about it and move on. *shrug* As for me, I'll complain if I want. So there.

I dunno. I don't see anything wrong with not liking the changes, even if it is free and even if a person doesn't have to use it. In my view it's more retarded to stop using it because you don't like something than to bitch about it and move on. *shrug* As for me, I'll complain if I want. So there.
    because having an icon of I Hate New Facebook and dominating your feed with complaints instead of taking ten minutes to figure out how everything works is stupid.

And I will judge the complainers.

I've been looking at the changes and I personally don't like what I've read about them so far. If I wanted a certain person to see what I was posting on my wall, I'd have them on my friends list. But if a mutual friend posts on my wall they can now see it? Is that right?
    Yeah, do not want.
    I keep in touch with family members and friends who aren't living near me and there are some people on their lists who I would rather not have any contact with. My cousin has her brother on there who I do not get along with but now if she comments on my wall post he can click and see it? Just because she is a mutual friend?
    I guess it's different if I post on her wall, he can see it obviously, but I'd rather he didn't know what I was posting on my wall.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

DTTAM: I haven't bitten my nails in 3 weeks and last night I bit them all off for no reason. Urgh.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

because having an icon of I Hate New Facebook and dominating your feed with complaints instead of taking ten minutes to figure out how everything works is stupid.

And I will judge the complainers.
    I will judge the judgers. I think we have everyone covered now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarren View Post
    I've been looking at the changes and I personally don't like what I've read about them so far. If I wanted a certain person to see what I was posting on my wall, I'd have them on my friends list. But if a mutual friend posts on my wall they can now see it? Is that right?
    Yeah, do not want.
    I keep in touch with family members and friends who aren't living near me and there are some people on their lists who I would rather not have any contact with. My cousin has her brother on there who I do not get along with but now if she comments on my wall post he can click and see it? Just because she is a mutual friend?
    I guess it's different if I post on her wall, he can see it obviously, but I'd rather he didn't know what I was posting on my wall.
    I don't know about seeing what others are doing because I don't have that scrolling on the side like some have talked about. I don't know if it's my settings or what, but it just isn't there on mine and hasn't been. That doesn't mean others aren't seeing what I do, I guess. I've worked my way up to 49 friends, which is probably more than I've ever had. It's time to thin the herd again.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Agreeing with you feels odd.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Please keep this theory in mind when you're calling everyone else negative.

I don't call everyone else negative.
    What are you talking about?

I just don't care enough about Facebook to complain about the changes, or give a shit when people complain about the changes.

I will judge the judgers. I think we have everyone covered now.

I don't know about seeing what others are doing because I don't have that scrolling on the side like some have talked about. I don't know if it's my settings or what, but it just isn't there on mine and hasn't been. That doesn't mean others aren't seeing what I do, I guess. I've worked my way up to 49 friends, which is probably more than I've ever had. It's time to thin the herd again.
    I'm not sure, but I think if you have less than 75 friends, you lose the ticker. I cut my friends list to 55 and when I did, the ticker went away. My husband never has more than 58 friends and he's never had the ticker. So I don't see all that shit, but others still see what I'm doing.

Oh bullshit. We agree about a lot of things and always have. This is evident by the number of times you've commented on how agreeing with me is weird or wrong or odd or blah blah blah.

I think you and Ron are about even when it comes to negativity regarding the posts of others. Sometimes when I post I feel like I have to add all of these disclaimers about yes Ron, I realize blah blah and yes bowie, I know you hate this. It seems like you both jump to hate on anything anyone else enjoys. Just an observation. Not complaining. I mean, it is free and I don't have to participate.

Quote Originally Posted by jeneria View Post
    I'm not sure, but I think if you have less than 75 friends, you lose the ticker. I cut my friends list to 55 and when I did, the ticker went away. My husband never has more than 58 friends and he's never had the ticker. So I don't see all that shit, but others still see what I'm doing.
    Triple post. Gotcha. That's why I don't have it then. Thanks.

You're just mad that I don't have any interest in ever watching Three and Half Men or whatever that show is called. I don't like sitcoms, I don't care if other people like them, I mean, lots of people don't like sci fi and I do. I wouldn't be like oh my god how can you NOT watch Battlestar, because I know people just aren't into that stuff.

You're just mad that I don't have any interest in ever watching Three and Half Men or whatever that show is called. I don't like sitcoms, I don't care if other people like them, I mean, lots of people don't like sci fi and I do. I wouldn't be like oh my god how can you NOT watch Battlestar, because I know people just aren't into that stuff.
    Yea, but then DS won't tell you the 2,019 reasons that Battlestar sucks.

Yea, but then DS won't tell you the 2,019 reasons that Battlestar sucks.
    By my own admission, I have never watched Two and a Half Men and never plan to, because I don't enjoy sitcoms.

Thread Information