Page 1326 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 326 826 1226 1276 1316 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1336 1376 1426 ... LastLast
Results 33,126 to 33,150 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    because condoms annoy people?
    nevermind

because vagina

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    nevermind
    I got it...and you know you laughed. I'm funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

I got it...and you know you laughed. I'm funny.
    There might have been a slight chuckle lol

I'm annoyed that the camille thread got moved to the premie forum. I get that her family probably asked for it to be removed but, shit, i'm nosy and not premie!

HPV.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post
    HPV.

That is all.
    human papillomavirus?

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post

My contract is up in October. I'm with Verizon and happy with the service. As an existing customer, I will be offered no specials to sign up for another contract and the best they can offer is edge up, where I'm paying full retail price for my phones spread out over 2 years. If I want to edge up after that, they get my phones that I have been paying on for for 2 years. I'm tempted to switch to Sprint in October for new contract deals on phone prices and then switch back to Verizon when that contract is up. We have 5 phones on our plan, so the cost of the phones is significant.
    If you can hold out until Black Friday, pretty much all of the carriers do phone deals even for their current customers.

I have been a customer with my current wireless for many years and therefore they never want to offer me any sweet phone deal. I like their service though, and with hubby being an airline pilot we need to have good service in certain areas that some of the other carriers have sketchy service in...so we stay with them. I just waited until Black Friday and got a free Samsung Galaxy S5 from them last year and just had to sign a two year contract. I looked and pretty much all of the carriers had some sweet deal for new and current subscribers at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by hazydaze View Post
    human papillomavirus?
    Yeah. Insert tirade about being asymptomatic and men being carriers and how dudes can't get tested so can infect a gaggle of bitches without knowing it and most of those bitches will clear up the virus and never be diagnosed, much less treated, so it's pretty much impossible to determine who infects whom. Yeah. Basically: needing treatment for an STD doesn't automatically indicate cheating.

Holy run on sentence batman.

HPV is also annoying itself, so yeah, OT too!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    If you can hold out until Black Friday, pretty much all of the carriers do phone deals even for their current customers.

I have been a customer with my current wireless for many years and therefore they never want to offer me any sweet phone deal. I like their service though, and with hubby being an airline pilot we need to have good service in certain areas that some of the other carriers have sketchy service in...so we stay with them. I just waited until Black Friday and got a free Samsung Galaxy S5 from them last year and just had to sign a two year contract. I looked and pretty much all of the carriers had some sweet deal for new and current subscribers at that time.
    If they're not offering any deals to get current customers to stick around, why not change carriers? My contract is up in Fall and I was eyeballing a fancy new phone. My hopes are being shattered here

Yeah. Insert tirade about being asymptomatic and men being carriers and how dudes can't get tested so can infect a gaggle of bitches without knowing it and most of those bitches will clear up the virus and never be diagnosed, much less treated, so it's pretty much impossible to determine who infects whom. Yeah. Basically: needing treatment for an STD doesn't automatically indicate cheating.

I thought your comment was implying for everyone to wear condoms. which they should.

If they're not offering any deals to get current customers to stick around, why not change carriers? My contract is up in Fall and I was eyeballing a fancy new phone. My hopes are being shattered here
    If you don't mind changing carriers, then carrier hopping is definitely the way to get a new phone all the time. I just like my carrier, plus I got my phone for free while the current customer "non Black Friday" deal was like 50 bucks. I got to keep my carrier and made out like a bandit.

I thought your comment was implying for everyone to wear condoms. which they should.
    Wear them when your cheating opand pregnant for sure.
    I have been with my husband 10 years. No condoms is like
    Top 3 reasons I married the dude lol

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

I meant more for random hook-ups, short relationships and all that. I don't think you should wear condoms with your husband unless there's an actual reason.

Except... that's an assumption... ugh. Pointless, huh?

Anyway, I hate condoms as much as (if not more than) any dude, but I was SET on requiring them, 100% non negotiable. I've been on birth control since before sex for dysmenorrhea, but I have always been terrified of STDs. Like, irrationally so. I can't wrap my brain around skipping them. And drunk Fleta and Ambien walrus make a lot of bad decisions, but that's not one of them.

If my husband ever leaves me or dies I think I am over men, woman too. Just me and a shit ton of grandkids and a cottage and like 50 cats. If you call a bunch of kittens a clowder what do we call a bunch of grandkittens? Clowder the Return? Cheaper by the Clowder? Clowder part Deux?

Black Friday would be a good idea. I hope we can hold out that long. I'll have to check if Costco has done any black friday stuff with cell phones in the past. They have a no hassle product protection plan for cell phones, which is a way better deal than the insurance we currently have.

I love that people besides me and my husband are talking about black friday this early...It annoys me that we might not be able to go because my husband will have to work that day, and he can't drive a lift with no sleep...online black friday it'll be

I love that people besides me and my husband are talking about black friday this early...It annoys me that we might not be able to go because my husband will have to work that day, and he can't drive a lift with no sleep...online black friday it'll be
    We can't go either we will be at a family reunion in Disney and have a 5 week old baby. I am not getting up at 2 a.m and loading 5 kids up and I am not leaving a newborn with hip is weird ass family.

Grandclowder

clam chowder

the good news is they started vaccinating boys for hpv, too.

Quote Originally Posted by hazydaze View Post
    Grandclowder

I HATE fireworks. I may actually hate them more than sports.

I don't understand the point of them. They are pretty to look at for a total of 6 seconds. They are dangerous and drunk, stupid people are the ones firing them off. They are loud and they really freak dogs out. I could go on and on...

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I'm actually afraid of fireworks...so I stay away from them, or try. I wont light them, and I make sure my kids are far from them if I'm around. I'm also very afraid of fire and things catching fire, so yeah.

My poor puppy is hiding, has been all day. I feel so horrible for her, but it's not like I can stop people from doing them. She came downstairs at one point so I asked if she had to go potty and she shook her head no lol I know it wasn't on purpose or anything, but it was cute.

Thread Information