Page 1230 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 230 730 1130 1180 1220 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1240 1280 1330 ... LastLast
Results 30,726 to 30,750 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

there is no beer in this house.

I just tried this new and supposedly great drug, Cambia, for my migraine. I still have the pounding, but now even more nausea.

Quote Originally Posted by foreverintheflux View Post
    I just tried this new and supposedly great drug, Cambia, for my migraine. I still have the pounding, but now even more nausea.
    it's an NSAID, i'm not surprised it has made your nausea worse. do you have anything prescribed for nausea?

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    it's an NSAID, i'm not surprised it has made your nausea worse. do you have anything prescribed for nausea?
    I do-Phenergan. Although, it's not helping much at the moment.

I hope it kicks in. Some people say drinking something ice cold helps with nausea. I've had NSAIDs irritate me so bad nothing helps. Maybe the prenergan will at least help you get to sleep. That stuff knocks me out. Feel better.

I hope it kicks in. Some people say drinking something ice cold helps with nausea. I've had NSAIDs irritate me so bad nothing helps. Maybe the prenergan will at least help you get to sleep. That stuff knocks me out. Feel better.
    I'll try drinking something ice cold. Thanks. Hadn't heard that before. My insurance will cover my Relpax today, thank god. That stuff works much better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by foreverintheflux View Post
    I'll try drinking something ice cold. Thanks. Hadn't heard that before. My insurance will cover my Relpax today, thank god. That stuff works much better for me.
    yes, a triptan like relpax should work much better. have you tried frova? some insurance companies don't like to pay for it, but i think it is a superior triptan drug. it has a half life of 24 hours, compared to 1-2 hours of all other triptans.

good luck. migraines suck!

I moved into a new house about a month ago and quickly realized it had a lot more "issues" than I originally thought. A lot of the house was supposedly re innovated, but a bunch of stuff was jimmy rigged. I figured they cut corners because he's the only one working and they have 3 kids. Also they wouldn't budge on the price, but because everything was "redone" we paid the price that they asked....

So...I just found out that they bought a $400,000 mansion. This was me:

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

not that i know anything about buying houses, but i think this is kind of a common thing, especially with the whole flipping trend. people only want to put the effort and money into something they are going to be living in for a long while. there are tons of quick fixes unscrupulous contractors will do on the cheap that will get the seller through the sale but will only hold up for a few years.

i hear this from the guys i serve at the bar who are both homeowners and contractors.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    not that i know anything about buying houses, but i think this is kind of a common thing, especially with the whole flipping trend. people only want to put the effort and money into something they are going to be living in for a long while. there are tons of quick fixes unscrupulous contractors will do on the cheap that will get the seller through the sale but will only hold up for a few years.

i hear this from the guys i serve at the bar who are both homeowners and contractors.
    People suck. If I am going to do something, such as a repair, I'm going to do it right. Call me old fashioned.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Yea, you hear the same complaints from anyone buying a house.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Dttam: people who promise to post pics but don't actually do it.
    Also leg cramps. Haven't been keeping up on my magnesium.

My son got up yesterday morning, packed and got ready to leave for his second year of college. He opened his mail before leaving and received his scholarship cheque and his insurance papers for his car that was hit a few weeks ago. Everything was going really well. He left to go say good bye to some friends, and was t-boned by a lady driving the seniors transport car. Everyone is ok, but it totalled his car and now he is stuck here for another week.

I'm happy to have him home an extra week, but the poor kid, he just wants to go get settled. College is 8 hours and a Province over. He had to get a new roommate and new apartment. His first week back is going to suck.
    Last edited by missbad; 08-22-2014 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Because clearly I didn't go to college.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

It doesn't even have to be a flipped house. Pretty much any middle class new construction that isn't a privately hired architect by a land owner is done very cheaply.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

yes, a triptan like relpax should work much better. have you tried frova? some insurance companies don't like to pay for it, but i think it is a superior triptan drug. it has a half life of 24 hours, compared to 1-2 hours of all other triptans.

good luck. migraines suck!
    Thanks.

I used to be on Frova. My neuro had me chew it because it was literally taking 2-3 hours to kick in. Once it did kick in, though, it worked great. Haven't used it for a few years, so I'll give it another try.

i'm with angie... if i'm going to do something, i'm doing it right. have some pride in your work ffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

i'm fucking itchy. and i'm tired because i haven't slept for days and i have a migraine hangover because stress, school, no sleep. and i'm fucking itchy.

i got new shower gloves. same shower gloves i always buy, but this time there seems to be something different about them. of course i can find no information anywhere on what they are made out of. but something is causing me to itch fucking all over my body for the second night in a row.

dumb. at least my homework is done.

i'm fucking itchy. and i'm tired because i haven't slept for days and i have a migraine hangover because stress, school, no sleep. and i'm fucking itchy.

i got new shower gloves. same shower gloves i always buy, but this time there seems to be something different about them. of course i can find no information anywhere on what they are made out of. but something is causing me to itch fucking all over my body for the second night in a row.

dumb. at least my homework is done.
    You could be itchy due to dry skin. For some reason, skin dries itself out with no sleep. I have had issues sleeping in the past, and every time the bouts occur my skin (including my lips) crack.

http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/wellbein...ects-your-body
    Last edited by Angiebla; 08-21-2014 at 07:13 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    DTTAM:

WASPS (not the white people kind, the flying fucker kind). I had one go after me today while walking a dog and in trying to avoid it I tripped on an uneven piece of concrete and totally bought it. Skinned and bloody, bruised knee. Hand and effed up my pinkie finger too. The palm of my hand is bruised to shit and the dogs are all brushing up against and jumping on the raw wound on my knee all day. Fun stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Yep! Lol
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    You could be itchy due to dry skin. For some reason, skin dries itself out with no sleep. I have had issues sleeping in the past, and every time the bouts occur my skin (including my lips) crack.

http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/wellbein...ects-your-body
    that is very interesting, but i am heavily lotioned as soon as i'm out of the shower (and several times a day, because i do have dry skin) so i know that isn't it. this is definitely something that is irritating me, and i can't think of anything else besides the gloves. no new detergent or anything, and i buy the free and clear stuff.

so tonight i will shower sans gloves and see how it goes.

i did get some sleep last night. i ran out of ambien, but may need to see my doc soon so i may bring it up. the melatonin is not working.

and i still have a headache. dumb.

oh, and also, wasps pollinate.
    Last edited by emmieslost; 08-22-2014 at 10:43 AM.

that is very interesting, but i am heavily lotioned as soon as i'm out of the shower (and several times a day, because i do have dry skin) so i know that isn't it. this is definitely something that is irritating me, and i can't think of anything else besides the gloves. no new detergent or anything, and i buy the free and clear stuff.

so tonight i will shower sans gloves and see how it goes.

i did get some sleep last night. i ran out of ambien, but may need to see my doc soon so i may bring it up. the melatonin is not working.

and i still have a headache. dumb.

oh, and also, wasps pollinate.
    I have Celiac's disease and one of the symptoms I have when i eat gluten is a rash. Could you have food allergies?

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I have Celiac's disease and one of the symptoms I have when i eat gluten is a rash. Could you have food allergies?
    that might be possible, but it happened two nights in a row right after my shower and i ate different things for dinner.

do you have issues anemia from the celiacs? that cannot be any fun. i'm sorry.

Something that annoys me: when someone writes "should of" instead of "should have"....drives me nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information