Page 1262 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 262 762 1162 1212 1252 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1272 1312 1362 ... LastLast
Results 31,526 to 31,550 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    He covers everything with cards. He's not THAT guy. (If anything, I am)
    he's going to buy you a few drinks and assume you understood that it was him paying you back.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Well then, we must ask ourselves, have we stuck him with lunch one too many times?
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    he's going to buy you a few drinks and assume you understood that it was him paying you back.
    Probably going to his place for a Superbowl party, and I didn't wanna have my hand out. Fuck it. I won't bring anything, and I'll bring Tupperware.

So business as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by 48nascarfan View Post
    Give them a minute. Taxes will come in soon.
    hey! we borrowed $700 from my husband's mom's husband and haven't paid him back yet, so I'm just telling them I have to wait for taxes lol though we could have slowly paid them back by now....I just don't like them and they see to avoid me the more we wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    hey! we borrowed $700 from my husband's mom's husband and haven't paid him back yet, so I'm just telling them I have to wait for taxes lol though we could have slowly paid them back by now....I just don't like them and they see to avoid me the more we wait.
    that's pretty shitty. it doesn't matter if you "like" them. they helped you out when you needed help and yet you don't want to pay them back just because you do not like them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    that's pretty shitty. it doesn't matter if you "like" them. they helped you out when you needed help and yet you don't want to pay them back just because you do not like them?
    that's not exactly the whole story. that was just the less complicated way of explaining it.

that's not exactly the whole story. that was just the less complicated way of explaining it.
    What's the longer, complicated way? That you borrowed money and haven't paid them back and probably not have any plans to? I mean, that's pretty much what you said.

Gee golly gosh, please to be explaining, then. I'm sure whatever you have to say justifies not paying them back.

This is why I don't lend money to anyone.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

I mean, I will GIVE someone money, but not loan it, just to be clear. If they are in a bind, I will help them out and not expect it back. I know myself too well, and when I got in a bad place financially, borrowing money doesn't make the money situation go away. You end up owing here, then have to borrow money from here to pay for this one, and on goes the list. It's a bad place to be in. But if someone I love is having a hard time, if I can, I will help. I don't expect to see it back because of my past experiences with being in a bind.

The quickest way to lose a friend is to loan them money.

What's the longer, complicated way? That you borrowed money and haven't paid them back and probably not have any plans to? I mean, that's pretty much what you said.

Gee golly gosh, please to be explaining, then. I'm sure whatever you have to say justifies not paying them back.

This is why I don't lend money to anyone.
    I'll explain in the speak here thread because it's something that doesn't exactly need to be in the open for just anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by 48nascarfan View Post
    The quickest way to lose a friend is to loan them money.
    yep. I think it's worse when it's family, too. My brother-in-law has borrowed money from my husband and doesn't pay back like promised. He'll pay a little of it back, but expects it to be okay because hey, it's his brother. It's not right.

DTTAM - When you've already had a labor scare, are hurting and feeling like shit, and your husband is giving you those horny eyes. Bitch is about to get slapped.

yep. I think it's worse when it's family, too. My brother-in-law has borrowed money from my husband and doesn't pay back like promised. He'll pay a little of it back, but expects it to be okay because hey, it's his brother. It's not right.
    I was going to say the same thing to words. Not cool.

My BIL knows I save up, and had the nerve to ask my fianc? if he could borrow money for a good lawyer to get him out of legal trouble. I said FUCK no. I don't lend anyone money.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I was going to say the same thing to words. Not cool.

My BIL knows I save up, and had the nerve to ask my fianc? if he could borrow money for a good lawyer to get him out of legal trouble. I said FUCK no. I don't lend anyone money.
    took out info *poof*
    Last edited by beli; 01-31-2015 at 09:50 PM.

took out info *poof*
    i'm glad i managed to read that before you took it out because it was very sweet and inspiring.

Me, too.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I don't know if you guys are being sarcastic or not. I've been feeling completely guilty for not helping her out more, even though others have told me I shouldn't feel bad since I have my own family to take care of.

I don't know if you guys are being sarcastic or not. I've been feeling completely guilty for not helping her out more, even though others have told me I shouldn't feel bad since I have my own family to take care of.
    good boundaries are hard to set. that you help out when you can without expecting anything in return is about 1,000x better than setting someone up for failure knowing that you will have a hard time moving past it.

no sarcasm. none at all.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    good boundaries are hard to set. that you help out when you can without expecting anything in return is about 1,000x better than setting someone up for failure knowing that you will have a hard time moving past it.

no sarcasm. none at all.
    ah, gotcha. I know even with her saying she would pay it back (she told my mom this), being in that situation before myself it probably would not happen. Like I said, I just don't want to risk it and end up with his huge rift between us bc I love her and don't want to ruin how we are.

thanks for saying that. It helps me feel better about the decision
    Last edited by beli; 01-31-2015 at 10:56 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I can't follow this because I'm drunk. But I'll read everything "Words" In The morning and understand then.

PS "My lips are moving and the sound is coming out. The words are audible but I have my doubts that you realize, what has been said.... "

Okay. Maybe I smoked a little pot too.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 01-31-2015 at 11:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

This is for Ani. And J. Because I know he digs the plastic see-through Bra.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I can't follow this because I'm drunk. But I'll read everything "Words" In The morning and understand then.

PS "My lips are moving and the sound is coming out. The words are audible but I have my doubts that you realize, what has been said.... "

Okay. Maybe I smoked a little pot too.
    If that's to me, then I'm under the impression it's not understandable....I guess it's not for anyone else to really "get" I'm just crazy lol

If that's to me, then I'm under the impression it's not understandable....I guess it's not for anyone else to really "get" I'm just crazy lol
    Not at all. I'm just a little tipsy and can't bring myself to read it At The moment and be able to take it in. So I'll get back to it in the morning lol.

eh. my attempt to be funny failed, should have just stopped at the first sentence.

even though I got the whole "taxes are coming in" thing because my sister used to get her taxes, pay all her debts from last year, then 2 weeks later start borrowing money again saying "I'll pay you back when I get my taxes." The money we borrowed was in November, so it's not even that long ago.

eh. my attempt to be funny failed, should have just stopped at the first sentence.

even though I got the whole "taxes are coming in" thing because my sister used to get her taxes, pay all her debts from last year, then 2 weeks later start borrowing money again saying "I'll pay you back when I get my taxes." The money we borrowed was in November, so it's not even that long ago.
    It has nothing to do with me not getting a joke or your delivery of that joke. I'll put it simply :

1. I'm drunk (Now.. Earlier I was only tipsy. You progress).
    2. Because I've been drinking I realuze that I may not comprehend subjects that may be on the more serious side.
    3. I refrain from reading such posts when I'm drinking because, see above.
    4. The reason I know to not try to engage is serious matters Ida because at the moment I'm reveling In The fact that the loose skin of your elbow has a name (The Weenis)
    5. I will catch up in the morning when I'm not laughing about Weenises. Weenisi? Weenis.

All of the above has nothing to do with a joke not following through. So don't pay attention to me

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    It has nothing to do with me not getting a joke or your delivery of that joke. I'll put it simply :

1. I'm drunk (Now.. Earlier I was only tipsy. You progress).
    2. Because I've been drinking I realuze that I may not comprehend subjects that may be on the more serious side.
    3. I refrain from reading such posts when I'm drinking because, see above.
    4. The reason I know to not try to engage is serious matters Ida because at the moment I'm reveling In The fact that the loose skin of your elbow has a name (The Weenis)
    5. I will catch up in the morning when I'm not laughing about Weenises. Weenisi? Weenis.

All of the above has nothing to do with a joke not following through. So don't pay attention to me
    oh no no, it's not you. I was emotional earlier, so I felt the need to keep talking and explain nothing lmao

You're actually funny right now, so that's helped...and medicine. I try to stay offline before meds kick in, but sometimes I'm alone and get bored. which is why half the time I just talk and talk and talk and talk.

I need a life

Thread Information