Page 1248 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 248 748 1148 1198 1238 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1258 1298 1348 ... LastLast
Results 31,176 to 31,200 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    People that don't watch their children in public places makes me rage anyway. I went to the laundromat the other day and dealt with that. Woman is doing 50 loads of laundry and not at all paying attention to her daughter climbing into a dryer, and trying to open the washers that were going, and her son spilling his chocolate milk all over the place.

And Em, I'm so sorry about your migraine. I can totally sympathize about shit always happening at the worst possible times.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I rage in parking lots. People show so many colors of stupid in parking lots.
    A Lincoln woman has been accused of using her car to hit a pedestrian following a dispute over a parking spot.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6133512.html

I helped this woman's baby daddy get custody of her son. She has some anger issues. Back in 2008 she was in a local paper because she was homeless, living in a shelter with her son. She obtained housing and college assistance from a womans advocacy group. In the article she claims to have suffered abuse from her childs father. She lost her housing due to being jailed for dui with her child in the car. She then became homeless again with her child. She obtained a new car and had an accident with the child in the car and had no insurance or license. She adopted the attitude of homeless and proud. Her baby daddy did not want his child in a shelter when he had a warm home and a room for his child. He refused to allow her to take the son to a shelter and she injured her child by trying to kidnap him from his father. She was also convicted of assault for pouring boiling water on her baby daddy in 2007. The father of the child is a decent guy who takes good care of his son, works and has a supportive family. The child is a result of a one night stand and he did his best to try to have a relationship for the sake of her child.

I gave the childs father $600 to help him pay a lawyer to get custody. The homeless shelter provided this woman with an attorney, even though she has a legal record that shows that she is irresponsible and has anger issues. I will never donate another penny to this shelter again. How they could advocate for custody for a woman who is clearly a nutcase is beyond me.

I also babysat the child for free until he began school. She paired up with a guy at the shelter and has a 2yr old daughter with the guy. When I babysat the little boy, we discovered that he was not familiar with foods other than chicken nuggets from burger king. He had never eaten a vegetable besides french fries and did not know what grapes were. He had horrible problems with constipation, and was holding back his stools. He was diagnosed with a mental issue regarding stooling and had to be bowel trained with meds. He still required help with toileting when I began babysitting and he was 5yrs old. In 4 short months we worked to get him ready for kindergarten by teaching him color, shapes and counting. Eating was a huge issue and new foods were just not tolerated.

It really angers me when I look back at the article when she got assistance for housing and claimed domestic violence. She is a worthless piece of shit and I hope that someone is looking out for her 2 yr old.
    http://fremonttribune.com/news/local...b6cf8b2ea.html

parents and kids at the laundry mat is the worst. i'm so glad i don't have to frequent one of those places any longer.

woke up without a full blown, near death, migraine.

pretty sure i have ebola. soooooo sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Hope you ladies (Em, and Ani) are feeling better!

DTTAM: Not feeling appreciated. You know..you do something that you think will make someone happy and then they are all like "Oh...but you didn't do this? :(" No, I fucking didn't, and I now I wish I hadn't done what I did do.
    Last edited by UncomfortablyNumb; 11-19-2014 at 04:14 PM.

So, my daughter took me and my arthritic hip to a football game. We had to walk a very long distance to get from parking to the stadium and then climb to the top. I wasn't sure if I could make it. My hip was painful the whole time, sitting or standing and then my good hip started hurting. Our team was losing so the seat in front of us became empty. I tried to put my foot up on the seat in front me while standing and got the worst cramp in my hip. After that, there was no sitting, as every time my hip would cramp. Thank goodness the game was almost over when the pain became so severe.

We were seated next to 2 old men and we had the outside seats nest to the aisle. My daughter is really short, so she took the outside seat so she could watch looking down the aisle. The old guy next to me kept trying to converse with me, polite chit chat and some specifics about some of the players. I tried to be polite, but the view is much better at home on the TV and I was in too much pain to be very friendly. We had great seats directly behind one of the goals. Every goal kick went over the net and directly at us, at which point my daughter and I both ducked and capable men would catch the ball and throw it down to the field. We do the same thing at baseball games...just duck and cover and not a thought of catching the balls.

When the game was over and everyone was packed like sardines trying to leave, I had my ass majorly groped. I'm talking fingers in my crotch from behind, like I'm being grabbed like a bowling ball. I jumped and let out a whoop and turned around to the creepy old guy sitting next to the less creepy old guy that was sitting next to me. He loudly apologized and looked down at his hands that he had clasped over his crotch and then he hurriedly pushed past us and forced himself in front of us. I told my daughter that my ass got grabbed and she laughed. I didn't share that my vagina was violated with the grab until we got out of the stadium.

At what point in your life can you expect not to be groped? Will I have to remain on guard at 90 that some dirty old man doesn't take a grab at my genitals?

I slept poorly last night. My hip kept waking me up and all of my bones hurt. My muscles don't hurt, but my hips, lower back and pelvis feel broken today. I would love to just sit and lick my wounds, but the cats are out of cat food and Costco is calling my name. I'm going to make hubby take me. He has a handicapped license and he can push the cart for me. I think I'll buy giant bottles of motrin and glucosamine.

ugh, mary. i'm sorry that happened to you. i'm sorry that it is probably not the first and maybe not the last time. it's so difficult to understand, for me anyway. but also typical. and gross.

i hope your hip is feeling better. maybe some motrin and a hot bath?

I just lifted both legs sitting in this chair and my left leg with the hip problem is swollen. I'll be paying for this for a while now...arrgg. It had gotten better over the summer and now it's all pissed off again. When it's pissed off the pain radiates all the way to my knee. Hubby said he was prepared for me to be gimpy today. Even at rest, it's got a nasty burning pain. All my joints hurt, even the ones that don't usually hurt. I think being in the cold didn't help things any.

We had an hour drive home, so when I got out of the car I couldn't straighten up and of course I was limping to the door. I could easily get a job as an extra on the walking dead.

Fucking assholes that grope in crowds. I think I'm more upset today than I was yesterday. It makes me want to punch his face, but I would probably break my own arm or hand..lol.

looking at the random assortment of shitty paper plates and red cups my mom was planning to use for grandma's birthday party when i am supposed to be in charge of decorations... fuck that. i just spent a shit ton of money of plastic dinner shit for 50 people. she tried to talk me out of it, but really? why you gonna be cheap when your old lady turns 90?

Insomnia. I'm so fucking tired today.

And ani, happy bday to your grandma!

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    I just got kneed in the face by a drunk patient. yay me. my jaw hurts. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

i put off math until the very last minute because the online course allowed me to do that and i hate math. with 2 weeks left of this semester, i decided to try to tackle at least half of the assignments. it was so frickin' easy!!!

so why is this in dttam? because of all the fucking stress i caused myself every night, kicking my own ass mentally for procrastinating on my worst subject.

i could have saved myself so many headaches if i had just attempted this shit earlier in the semester.

while i am happy that school is almost over, i failed my history class. i didn't even go to class today. he assigned 6 papers on topics he didn't even cover in class, i only completed 3 of them because he changed the due dates around so often that we ended up with the last three due all within the same week. he also only gives 4 tests that are 50 questions each and each test covers 6 chapters of ancient history (6 separate cultures all in one small test). i only passed one of the tests - i got a c on it. i read all of the book, but he teaches primarily off of his own ms word documents and didn't give us the documents themselves. basically, we had to rely on note taking to pass the class.

ugh. this close to the end and i have to retake this shitty class.

Ugh, ani. That sucks. Can you retake it with another instructor?

I really want to take a nap, but it seems the guys hammering away on the house next door can only communicate by screaming at each other.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    Ugh, ani. That sucks. Can you retake it with another instructor?

I really want to take a nap, but it seems the guys hammering away on the house next door can only communicate by screaming at each other.
    i sure hope so. but i can't officially enroll until the grades are in so that means the spring semester is out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    while i am happy that school is almost over, i failed my history class. i didn't even go to class today. he assigned 6 papers on topics he didn't even cover in class, i only completed 3 of them because he changed the due dates around so often that we ended up with the last three due all within the same week. he also only gives 4 tests that are 50 questions each and each test covers 6 chapters of ancient history (6 separate cultures all in one small test). i only passed one of the tests - i got a c on it. i read all of the book, but he teaches primarily off of his own ms word documents and didn't give us the documents themselves. basically, we had to rely on note taking to pass the class.

ugh. this close to the end and i have to retake this shitty class.

Give him a bad rating on Rate My Professor.com
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Give him a bad rating on Rate My Professor.com
    this is why i took him: http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/Show...sp?tid=1510927

i don't know if i'm just a dummy or what. who knows. the last test is on monday and i'm just going to go in and randomly fill in bubbles.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i don't know if i'm just a dummy or what. who knows. the last test is on monday and i'm just going to go in and randomly fill in bubbles.
    You are not a dummy!

I failed history in high school and had to go to summer school. I'm not stupid either. I have a hard time remembering dates in my everyday life, I couldn't remember important dates of shit that happened back in the day. If I did remember an important date, I usually confused it with some other important date.

Eta: thank God I didn't have to take that shit in college. I would have bombed it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

getting a bill from the IRS sure fucks up my day. they won't forgive any portion of my penalty, though my bill is significantly reduced now that my tax file is complete. the bill doesn't show the payment that i made six weeks ago. FUCK. which, i don't think will be a HUGE issue to resolve, since my bank can verify the payment, meanwhile it is in limbo and the penalties and interest continue to grow.

i cannot wait until this shit is over. i was really hoping nothing would come out of my pocket, but it now appears it will be more than i anticipated.

I went to put the supper leftovers in the fridge and found that my crock pot lid had imploded.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Wuuut. How? Temperature change??
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Wuuut. How? Temperature change??
    Not a quick one. We cooked the meal. Lid was fine when we served dinner. Turned off the pot to let it cool before emptying and about 40 minutes later snap, crackle, pop. I knew there was something strange about the lid when I picked it up, but I didn't expect it to just drop off the handle. The breakage all happened without anything other than air touching the lid.

It's not like we put it in the fridge or the garage. The kitchen was about 70.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Whoa. If that wasn't so crappy it would be cool looking. That so sucks.

DP like a motherfucker.

DTTAM: Having to call my debit card peeps because I was double charged. And being on hold.

OMG and she's arguing with me like I don't know what the fuck I'm looking at on my transactions.
    Last edited by UncomfortablyNumb; 12-05-2014 at 10:10 AM.

Thread Information