Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PFC Vanessa Guillen (20) was bludgeoned to death with a hammer

This looks like the cecily Aguilar IG https://www.instagram.com/aguilarcecily/?hl=en

looks nothing like her mugshot. of course, no filters or makeup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

BREAKING: Fort Hood soldier Vanessa Guillen bludgeoned dead with hammer in armory room, family lawyer says [EXCLUSIVE]

The U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Unit met with Kwaham on Wednesday, after humans remains were found in a shallow grave close to the Leon River in Texas. The meeting with officials came months after 20-year-old Guillen disappeared from Fort Hood.

Officials told Kwaham that the evidence they had against junior soldier, Aaron Robinson, dated back to the day when Guillen disappeared, after a witness spotted him in an armory parking lot. Robinson’s girlfriend, Cecily Aguilar, the estranged wife of a Fort Hood soldier, was also involved, officials told Kwaham.

Robinson was not the person who called Guillen into work on her day off on April 22, the last day she was seen alive, but he’s the one responsible for killing her, Kwaham said.

When Guillen arrived at work, Robinson was already inside the armory room working. Guillen reportedly spotted photos of Aguilar on his phone and confronted him about having an affair with someone married to a former soldier.

At that point, an argument ensued, and Robinson allegedly told Guillen that he wouldn’t let her ruin his military career. He then grabbed a hammer and bludgeoned her to death, Kwaham said, leaving blood all over the armory room.
    Robinson then hid Guillen’s body in a Pelican case, stored it to the side of the armory room, then left the base to buy supplies. He returned that evening and took the case to the Leon River area.

Kwaham said Robinson determined that he couldn’t dispose of Guillen himself and in turn, contacted Aguilar and asked her to help. Both Robinson and Aguilar then used a machete to hack Guillen’s body apart. They used cement to encase her body parts and get rid of evidence.

“Vanessa’s sister Mayra was arriving at the base; while was looking for her sister, they were dismembering her body,” Kwaham said.

After leaving the scene, the suspects threw the machete, hammer, and Guillen’s cellphone from a car window.

Although a witness saw Robinson leaving the base on April 22 with a Pelican case, no warrants were taken out until after investigators found the remains.

Officials told Kwaham that Guillen’s face had been bludgeoned so badly that officials could barely use dental records since her teeth were smashed in during the gruesome attack. She was identified through strands of hair, Kwaham said.

So far, Guillen’s mother has not been told the details regarding the brutal attack, or that the remains have been found. In a press conference Wednesday, Guillen’s sister indicated that their mother was in bed, taking medication and is not tuning in to media.

Robinson, according to family members, is the same person accused of sexually harassing Guillen.

“I think Aaron Robinson was a bad actor for a long, long time,” Dr. Bethany Marshall, a Beverly Hills-based psychoanalyst told Nancy Grace. “I think the military knew that he was sexually harassing women. I do not think Vanessa was the only victim.”

The question still remains: How did the suspect manage to cover up an armory room full of blood?

“The whole place was filled with blood,” Kwaham said. “He was there between 10:30 and 11:13 in the room, which makes no sense. He kills and cleans up the whole crime scene in 43 minutes?”

Aguilar has since made bail on a third-degree felony charge.

A press conference is scheduled for 2 p.m. CST today. Check back for updates.

https://www.crimeonline.com/2020/07/...JEKy-xBcYarBgw

Pics of the/one of the graves that had human remains in the link
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    There's no way the military didn't know something happened in there. The fact that they just went along with the "she's missing" scenario makes me super pissed and also seriously side eye them. Why did it take the family hiring an outside organization to bring this all to light?
    Coming from a former military person here Different branch there is something funky going on.

I?m not trying to shy away from Vanessa in any way justice for Vanessa
    Once I was investigated for something I did not contribute to. There was an underage drinker that was drinking with the higher ups and the fault was trying to be laid on me. The only thing I noticed is that everyone left this person behind at the bar. He slept on my couch. I was then questioned after the fact in sworn affidavits. What stopped this is the fact the superior that questioned me is the one that was pictured at the same table with the man. No one knew this information except myself an E3 at the time and an E9

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    I?m not trying to shy away from Vanessa in any way justice for Vanessa
    Once I was investigated for something I did not contribute to. There was an underage drinker that was drinking with the higher ups and the fault was trying to be laid on me. The only thing I noticed is that everyone left this person behind at the bar. He slept on my couch. I was then questioned after the fact in sworn affidavits. What stopped this is the fact the superior that questioned me is the one that was pictured at the same table with the man. No one knew this information except myself an E3 at the time and an E9
    Whoops my post was trying to say that she may have said something but it was entirely disregarded because it compromising. I want to point out that she reported for official duty not wearing a uniform. If she had known about an inspection it would be a possible requirement for steel toe boots for safety reasons. In official capacity you wear a uniform.

UWM instructor and retired Wisconsin Air National Guard colonel apologizes for her comments about slain soldier

A retired Wisconsin Air National Guard colonel and University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee instructor says her social media posting about a slain female soldier's sexual harassment allegation was taken out of context.

One day after Betsy Schoeller was sharply criticized for her Facebook comments about Spc. Vanessa Guillen, the retired colonel released a statement through UWM saying she offered her sympathy to all victims of sexual assault and harassment.

Her words Sunday were far different from what she wrote on a private Facebook page for veterans called Veteran Humor.

"You guys are kidding, right? Sexual harassment is the price of admission for women into the good ole boy club. If you're gonna cry like a snowflake about it, you're gonna pay the price," Schoeller wrote in response to a posting from someone asking how and why Guillen's death happened.

Schoeller said Sunday in her statement that she did not mean to imply that this is how she feels.

"I was giving voice to the messaging that women hear in the culture of sexual harassment: The message we receive from the culture is not only will you suffer from sexual harassment, if you squawk about it, you will suffer even more.

"Because it isn?t just the sexual harassment. That?s just the beginning. Then comes the agonizing decision about reporting. Or not reporting. The pressure applied by friends who know about it and only want to help. Having to ultimately stand up to that culture of sexual harassment on your own."

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...ed/5380797002/

You guys are awesome and you know I love you, but whoa.... I'm sitting here shaking my head at the CSI effect going on in this thread.

Have you ever dealt with the federal government? Have you ever been up close and personal to a murder investigation? Have you ever been up close and personal to a federal murder investigation? I have. Even if you know who committed the crime, there are processes, there are rules to follow to insure the integrity of the investigation so it doesn't get thrown out on a technicality; and there are reams of paperwork. It all takes time, but that's okay because we want it to be done properly, right? No, apparently we should run around arresting people at the whim of the victim's family.

This particular case has some unusual elements that complicate the investigation:

The disappearance occurred on a US military installation (federal jurisdiction) while evidence was found in Killeen (local jurisdiction). Two jurisdictions, two government bureaucracies, double the work. The crime occurred in a weapons armory. This is huge, and the impact on the investigation can't be understated. There is a wealth of investigative leads to follow and theories to explore (was she the target or were the weapons the target?). An arms room is a protected area w/limited access, there are locks, logs, and alarms to analyze. What was the status of the Arms Room when it was discovered Vanessa was missing? Were the vault doors/cages/racks locked? Alarm set? Who deactivated the alarm? Who reset it? Who signed the logs? If the armorer suddenly goes missing - intentionally or not - a 100% serial number inventory of every weapon must be conducted. The reason for that inventory? The armorer is AWOL. She might be kidnapped, or she might be selling weapons but she IS AWOL for the moment. There are 3 types of AWOL in the UCMJ: Intentional, Accidental, and Neglectful.

And this makes my head explode more than anything else: She was sexually harassed and admits she didn't report it, but the Army is covering [something] up??? FFS, the Army can't investigate/punish someone it doesn't know is breaking the law. People are marching in the streets today over allegations of police misconduct against black men (like Robinson), but the Army should have.... what? Disciplined him without accusation, without process? Based on what exactly? I spent 38 years w/the DoD and yes, it's a sexist institution. Things have changed greatly since my early days when I was (hand to G*d) invited to an office orgy, but it's still a Good Old Boys Club. And today more than anything, you know what else it is? A Cover Your Ass Club. Sexual harassment is a career killer. I don't know a military leader today who would risk their career for some troglodyte who thinks harassing girls is cute. Plus, I'd bet a paycheck he wasn't a good Soldier, and bad Soldiers of his rank don't get protection from above. Robinson's Commander will be disciplined/relieved of duty if they are able to prove the sexual harassment complaint she never filed. So no, I don't think for a minute that anyone was "covering up" a complaint that was never made. One last thought: If Vanessa had reported Robinson for harassment, he would have been the first person CID looked at when she disappeared. This is not victim blaming, this is fact.

Earlier in the thread, I expressed my skepticism about the family contacting the White House, hiring an attorney, and making demands of the investigators so early in the case. I propose that the constant demands, meetings, and responses to family, celebrities, politicians, and attorneys actually delayed the successful outcome of this case while investigators were pulled from investigative work to placate the gathering mob of dignitaries. If you think it didn't interfere with the investigation, you are sadly mistaken. The publicity also tipped off the suspect who was able to escape and kill himself instead of facing justice. Although I personally consider his suicide a success story in itself, I suspect the Guillen family will point to the suicide and scream about how they didn't get justice for Vanessa because they didn't have their day in court. The angry tone and rhetoric of the family attorney and her early involvement in the case, leads me to think the family is looking for a big payout from the Army because it failed to keep their adult daughter under constant surveillance while she was on Fort Hood, and somehow should have known (without her telling them) that Robinson was harassing her.

In an age when we don't accept risk of any kind, or hold people accountable for their own actions, we resort to conspiracy theories to explain the unexplainable. Without the Army to blame this would be just another workplace violence case.

Just my 2 cents...

C'mon now, group hug you crazy kids...
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

THIS is the bullshit response and platitudes you get when you "demand" answers from the military.

After a two-day visit to Fort Hood, Texas, Secretary of the Army Ryan McCarthy said the murder of Spc. Vanessa Guillen will lead to changes to prevent cases like hers from happening again. McCarthy said the Army's broad review of the culture at Fort Hood will help identify and fix the "root causes" that have led to the high number of violent acts at the base.

"I'm angry, I'm frustrated, I'm disappointed, we're heartbroken," McCarthy said candidly in describing his thoughts about Guillen's murder at a press conference wrapping up his visit to the sprawling base.

"Vanessa was our teammate; we let her down, we let her family down, and it hurts," said McCarthy.

"We're going to do everything we can to prevent these types of things from happening again, to learn from this, and to move on," said McCarthy. "We will do everything we can to protect her legacy by making enduring changes."

How cute. Wait.

Allow me to translate: The Army will send a "Climate Survey Team" to Fort Hood. Anonymous surveys will be offered to all. The team will set up office hours and people will line up to speak freely on all manner of complaints from sexual harassment to the crappy meals in the dining facility and the Commissary's Sunday hours. It's all totally anonymous. Information from the surveys and the interviews will be compiled and analyzed. The Commander will be briefed that yes, some women on Fort Hood are afraid to report sexual harassment despite annual training on the need to do so. This will result in an additional annual training requirement on "Fear of Reporting Sexual Harassment." Enduring change accomplished. Case closed. Now quick, promote that Commander and get him the hell out of there before something else happens.

McCarthy has ordered a broad independent review of the command culture and climate at Fort Hood that was prompted by concerns from Guillen's family that the 20-year-old soldier was too intimidated to step forward with claims of sexual harassment.

The recently named panel carrying out that review will visit Fort Hood in late August. McCarthy said the review will look at "the root causes associated with the rise of felonies and violent acts, to better understand why this is happening at this installation" so that they can be fixed.
    These Climate Survey Teams have been around for decades and are deployed in response to a wide range of issues across the Army. In my 38 years service with the Department of Defense, I have participated in at least 25 of them precipitated by multiple incidents of hostile work environment, sexual harassment, fraud/waste/abuse, rape, morale, suicides, domestic violence/murder, racism, improper hiring/promotion practices, fraternization - the list is endless, but the process is the same: Survey. Analysis. Training requirement. New Commander. Lather, rinse, repeat.

But it's cute how Secretary McCarthy is making it sound like he's putting this team together specifically for Vanessa. She hasn't died in vain, because somehow this magical team - through the sheer power of listening to complaints - will be able to find and fix the "root cause" of violence on Fort Hood, population 227k. Why aren't we deploying these teams to Chicago? To the Middle East? To Portland???
    Last edited by KimTisha; 08-07-2020 at 11:07 AM.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

The Army announced Tuesday that 14 senior officers will be punished following a probe that was initiated after the murder of a soldier and several other deaths at the Army's Fort Hood base in Texas this year.
    Oh, really?! Fourteen??? I'd love to know who the 14 are, and what they're to be "punished" for. More importantly, what the punishment will be.... no doubt, they will be forced to sit through the Army's hour long-sexual harassment training video again. That'll teach 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Oh, really?! Fourteen??? I'd love to know who the 14 are, and what they're to be "punished" for. More importantly, what the punishment will be.... no doubt, they will be forced to sit through the Army's hour long-sexual harassment training video again. That'll teach 'em.
    Nope

https://apnews.com/article/fort-hood...62beabb6012357

14 Fort Hood soldiers fired, suspended over violence at base
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-24-2022 at 07:10 AM.

Woman Accused in Vanessa Guillen Murder Loses Bid to Toss Confession Because She Gave it Voluntarily

https://toofab.com/2020/07/02/vaness...-are-unveiled/

The woman accused of helping dismember and hide the body of Vanessa Guillen has lost her bid to have her confession thrown out.

Cecily Aguilar, the girlfriend of murder suspect Aaron Robinson, wanted to take back a confession she gave to investigators, claiming it was illegally taken, ABC13 reported.

Her lawyers claimed she was never read her Miranda rights, nor was she told anything she said could be used against her in court.

However, after a four hour hearing on Wednesday, a Texas judge denied the motion, saying the 22-year-old had provided the information voluntarily.

A video of the June 30, 2020 interrogation was played to the court, in which Aguilar is heard saying "I'm ready to get this **** over with" before sitting down to speak with investigators.

According to the outlet, Aguilar told detectives that Robinson had forced her to participate in the crime, claiming he held a gun to her head to go to the Leon River, where the burnt and dismembered copse of the missing Fort Hood Army Specialist would eventually be found buried.

"She knows how hard this is for me to be actually, like, sitting there, and it's going to get even harder," Vanessa's sister, Mayra Guillen, told reporters outside. "There's so many more things that ... they just told us that we're going to see, and whether we will want to sit there or not. I want to know everything. I want to know the truth. I want to know what happened, what they did to my sister. I feel like that's the fuel that keeps me going."

Family attorney Natalie Khawam added: "I just watched that demeanor, I watched those tapes and I just realized, you know what? We're dealing with a very bad person here and hopefully, she'll get the punishment she deserves."

If convicted, Aguilar faces up to 20 years in prison, and a maximum fine of $250,000.

We missed that Cecily pled guilty.

https://www.kxxv.com/hometown/mclenn...lability-cited

The sentencing hearing for Cecily Aguilar, the woman who pleaded guilty in connection with the murder of Fort Hood soldier Vanessa Guillen, will now take place this summer, court records show.
    Aguilar now faces up to 20 years in federal prison and a maximum fine of $250,000 for her involvement in the crime.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Thank you for updating all of these cases for us. I know it's time consuming so I wanted to let you know that it's appreciated. We kind of forget about these cases after a while and it's good to be reminded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/...rs-p-rcna99761

Cecily Aguilar, the Texas woman who admittedly helped mutilate and conceal the body of soldier Vanessa Guill?n, was sentenced to 30 years in prison following a lengthy court hearing Monday, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office in Western Texas.

Aguilar had pleaded guilty in November to federal charges connected to the 2020 killing at Fort Hood. The charges included a count of accessory to murder after the fact and three counts of false statement or representation.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Good.

Thread Information